Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,697 members, 7,962,242 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533419 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
andrewza:

Ok. Because the 2 terms controdict each other.

No. It can match the range but the seeker and manvrobliety are not on the same level.

Show proof nigerian J7s have flown against these 2 nastion.

nigerian air force pilots started F-7 jets training in china under chinese air force pilots to learn air to air and air to ground combat drills and tactics. if you dont know the course contents of combat pilots training program, it is because you are a navy cook/chef.

what are those nigerian pilots in flying suits doing together with pakistani pilots with that F-7 jet behind them ?

you think its a homo/gay club meeting ? fool grin

my source/proof is from inside that your south africa.

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30548&Itemid=107

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2013

[size=16pt]Pakistan's air force drills nigerian air force F-7 pilots in world class live combat skills[/size]

Pakistani air force has fulfilled its promise to transfer (without hiding any knowledge and experience) all its air to air and air to ground jet fighter combat skills it gained from its air dogfight and air raid wars with India, to the pilots of the nigerian air force, thus making nigeria to possess world class nation to nation air combat skills.

The Pakistan Air Force is assisting the Nigerian Air Force with maintenance and training for its F-7 fighter jets and in building the Nigerian Air Force’s capacity.

Last week the Chief of Air Staff of the Pakistan Air Force, Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt, paid an official five-day visit to the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) as part of efforts to strengthen bilateral defence relations.

Air Chief Marshal Butt said he would help the Nigerian Air Force reach its full potential and promised that “the Pakistani Air Force and the Defence Industries of Pakistan will not hold anything back from the Nigerian people and the Nigerian Air Force. When we cooperate more, we will develop to reach higher heights,” Pan-African news agency (Pana) quotes him as saying.

Pana reports that Pakistani Air Force personnel are present in Nigeria working to maintain Nigerian aircraft. Two Pakistani pilots are providing technical assistance for the Air Force’s Chinese-built F-7NI and FT-7NI jets. Pakistan also operates the type and has trained Nigerian pilots.

The Pakistanis were brought in following several F-7 crashes and the loss of maintenance schedules, which resulted in the grounding of the fleet in October 2012. After assistance from the Pakistan Air Force, the jets were cleared to fly again, Pana reports.

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30548&Itemid=107

thus, nigerian air force now possesses about the same pilots combat skills as pakistan, a respected world military power

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
agaugust:

Proves nothing you claimed.

Proves me right.

Proves you wrong.

show us , i said you should show us proof/source where south africa test fired any single one of its 17 Exocet missiles from a valour frigate.

also show us where DENEL test fired its over-rated Umkhonto anti-aircraft missile to stop your south african navy Exocet anti-ship missile to prove the false claim that it can work against sea skimming water hugging missiles. show us proof.

maybe your 33% soweto brain never tells you that testing a missile against a sky flying drone in the air is NOT the same as testing it against a sea water surface hugging anti-ship missile.

your little brain too does not tell you and @saengine that those umkhonto missile tests were done by DENEL as a company marketing its product, NOT south african navy test firing the umkhonto it has purchased and fire from a valour frigate.

it was DENEL that traveled to finland to test umkhonto missile against a drone for marketing purposes, NOT south african navy sailing warship to finland to test fire umkhonto missile.....you really to be spanked until your bum is sore grin

is there no better thinking brain in south africa than the ones we see here on nairaland ?

I posted a pic of a excet being fired from a valour.

Since when do counties test SAMs are live missiels that don't carry any sensores to aid in the traking.

The umkhonto recies course correcstion from the frigat so can be gided in close to a sea skimming target. Then the 23kg warhead detonats. That force alone will be enough to knock out a missiel or force a sea skimmer in to the oceane.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
agaugust: .

[size=16pt]Pakistan's air force drills nigerian air force F-7 pilots in world class live combat skills[/size]

Pakistani air force has fulfilled its promise to transfer (without hiding any knowledge and experience) all its air to air and air to ground jet fighter combat skills it gained from its air dogfight and air raid wars with India, to the pilots of the nigerian air force, thus making nigeria to possess world class nation to nation air combat skills.

The Pakistan Air Force is assisting the Nigerian Air Force with maintenance and training for its F-7 fighter jets and in building the Nigerian Air Force’s capacity.

Last week the Chief of Air Staff of the Pakistan Air Force, Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt, paid an official five-day visit to the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) as part of efforts to strengthen bilateral defence relations.

Air Chief Marshal Butt said he would help the Nigerian Air Force reach its full potential and promised that “the Pakistani Air Force and the Defence Industries of Pakistan will not hold anything back from the Nigerian people and the Nigerian Air Force. When we cooperate more, we will develop to reach higher heights,” Pan-African news agency (Pana) quotes him as saying.

Pana reports that Pakistani Air Force personnel are present in Nigeria working to maintain Nigerian aircraft. Two Pakistani pilots are providing technical assistance for the Air Force’s Chinese-built F-7NI and FT-7NI jets. Pakistan also operates the type and has trained Nigerian pilots.

The Pakistanis were brought in following several F-7 crashes and the loss of maintenance schedules, which resulted in the grounding of the fleet in October 2012. After assistance from the Pakistan Air Force, the jets were cleared to fly again, Pana reports.

And?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
agaugust:

nigerian air force pilots started F-7 jets training in china under chinese air force pilots to learn air to air and air to ground combat drills and tactics. if you dont know the course contents of combat pilots training program, it is because you are a navy cook/chef.

what are those nigerian pilots in flying suits doing together with pakistani pilots with that F-7 jet behind them ?

you think its a homo/gay club meeting ? fool grin

my source/proof is from inside that your south africa.

And? I ask show where nigerian pilots flew there F7s vs another air force?

Not ask pakstan to get there F7 ungrounded due to you loosing a maintance contraced

Pana reports that Pakistani Air Force personnel are present in Nigeria working to maintain Nigerian aircraft. Two Pakistani pilots are providing technical assistance for the Air Force's Chinese-built F-7NI and FT-7NI jets. Pakistan also operates the type and has trained Nigerian pilots.

From the souce you used.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
andrewza: And ?

...i gave you shocking proof that nigerian air force does air to air combat training with pakistani air force as national air force vs national air force.

now, case closed grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
agaugust:

...i gave you shocking proof that nigerian air force does air to air combat training with pakistani air force as national air force vs national air force.

now, case closed grin

You showed NAF being trained by other countries. Not NAF haveing wargames with other countries. 2 difrent things
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
andrewza:

I posted a pic of a excet being fired from a valour.

that photo does not show anything to proof it is a south african valour frigate, it is like photo of a headless human body grin

nigerian navy tests missiles, i prove it with that photo on nigerian navy official website. swallow that fact !

andrewza:

Since when do counties test SAMs are live missiels .

nigeria tests SAM missiles. America does same.

many countries do it once in a while without making public noise as you expected. military is not same as police.

andrewza:

The umkhonto recies course correcstion from the frigat so can be gided in close to a sea skimming target. Then the 23kg warhead detonats. That force alone will be enough to knock out a missiel or force a sea skimmer in to the oceane.

i can see that umkhonto has been tested against a sea skimmimg missile like exocet inside your 3 year old son's playstation video game grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
andrewza:

You showed NAF being trained by other countries. Not NAF haveing wargames with other countries. 2 difrent things

go check dictionary meaning of 'capacity building' and 'not holding back any knowledge'

pakistani airforce has given nigerian airforce more than what countries get in a two week war game with each other.

nigeria-pakistan combat pilot skills transfer is a very long term and continuing deal. nigeria has defense pact with pakistan.

dont blind your soweto eyes to the part of my posted source that said

"

Air Chief Marshal Butt said he would help the Nigerian Air Force reach its full potential and promised that “the Pakistani Air Force and the Defence Industries of Pakistan will not hold anything back from the Nigerian people and the Nigerian Air Force . When we cooperate more, we will develop to reach higher heights,” Pan-African news agency (Pana) quotes him as saying."

you dont ever want or wish any other african military to achieve great skills and equipment, only you want to be doing big things in south africa. life does not work that way. be mature in your thinking and dont run down other people when they achieve beyond your expectation. life is not a do or die affair competition.

nigerian navy trains inside pakistani navy sumbarines for both combat and maintenance. if that fact k.ills you, better go and d.ie since you dont wish other african countries military to make progress grin

please leave me alone, mister time waster . good night !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
agaugust:

that photo does not show anything to proof it is a south african valour frigate, it is like photo of a headless human body grin

nigerian navy tests missiles, i prove it with that photo on nigerian navy official website. swallow that fact !

nigeria tests SAM missiles. America does same.

many countries do it once in a while without making public noise as you expected. military is not same as police.

i can see that umkhonto has been tested against a sea skimmimg missile like exocet inside your 3 year old son's playstation video game grin

Dude that the valours missiel deck it is rather a dead give away. Here it is with a tag
http://www.militaryimages.net/photopost/member-galleries/p48953-exocet-leaving-launcher-sas-amatola.html

When was that test done?

I ment test SAM against live missiels.

I don't have a son.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
agaugust:

go check dictionary meaning of 'capacity building' and 'not holding back any knowledge'

pakistani airforce has given nigerian airforce more than what countries get in a two week war game with each other.

nigeria-pakistan combat pilot skills transfer is a very long term and continuing deal. nigeria has defense pact with pakistan.

dont blind your soweto eyes to the part of my posted source that said

"

Air Chief Marshal Butt said he would help the Nigerian Air Force reach its full potential and promised that “the Pakistani Air Force and the Defence Industries of Pakistan will not hold anything back from the Nigerian people and the Nigerian Air Force . When we cooperate more, we will develop to reach higher heights,” Pan-African news agency (Pana) quotes him as saying."

you dont ever want or wish any other african military to achieve great skills and equipment, only you want to be doing big things in south africa. life does not work that way. be mature in your thinking and dont run down other people when they achieve beyond your expectation. life is not a do or die affair competition.

nigerian navy trains inside pakistani navy sumbarines for both combat and maintenance. if that fact k.ills you, better go and d.ie since you dont wish other african countries military to make progress grin

please leave me alone, mister time waster . good night !

Pakstan is training NAF because you failed at keeping you F7 airworth and grounded your entire fleet of them.

You learn a lot from those 2 week war games such has your week points where to focuses on because the other guy will all ways think diffrently. Unless you telling me NAF has there fighter pilots trained from the ground up by a forghin nastion?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Fynline(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
can a civilian train to be a fighter pilot just to have skills?

Can the F-7 perform acrobatic display?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
there two flags behind Nigeria's president when he is giving speech the first is the national green and white but the other? I dont know! Can anyone tell me what it is?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
souldust: there two flags behind Nigeria's president when he is giving speech the first is the national green and white but the other? I dont know! Can anyone tell me what it is?
[img]http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/8-NIGERIAN-PRESIDENCY-GOODLUCK-JONATHAN-INSIDE-OFFICE.jpg[/img]
The Green White Green is the National Flag.The other flag is the flag of the Commander in Chief of the Armed forces.It's patterned with the armed forces colour.It's only the office of the presidency that uses it.
It is Nigeria's own presidential standard.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:16am On Oct 13, 2013
souldust: can a civilian train to be a fighter pilot just to have skills?

No. It takes years to become fighter pilot

Any aircraft can. Even a boeing 747.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2013
agaugust:

show me proof that south african navy has test fired even only one of its 17 Exocet missiles since about 7 years ago your navy purchased the missiles.

try show me how DENEL tested its Umkhonto missiles as defense against one south african Exocet missile. show us the proof. we are waiting grin

the photo below is nigerian navy test firing one of our missiles. date of test is not disclosed by nigerian navy. photo is from nigerian navy official website.

click the weblink below, put your mouse/cursor on the "operations and support" menu but no clicks, and this photo below will appear.

proves we test fire missiles without making public noise about it. missiles are expensive to waste.

one single otomat missile of NNS Aradu costs half a million dollars.

one single PL-9C missile of F-7 jet costs $1 million !!!!!

a missile and a bullet are not the same price in the market. use your head before you write comments.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1356322_NN_5_jpg851459f279500edc099d3f7f731eb45e

http://www.navy.mil.ng/Exercises

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST OWN GOALS IN THE HISTORY OF THIS SITE grin grin grin grin

This not only proves that you yourself don't know what you are talking about, it also shows that your naval admirals just grab any
photo from the internet and use it as their own. I guess since fools like you log onto that so called website, it's easy for them to trick you illiterates into believing anything. This photo has nothing to do with the Nigerian navy at all.

First all of that is an Exocet missile being fired. A missile that Nigeria doesn't even have to begin with grin. That test firing was a Hellenic Navy firing an Exocet MM-38 missile. Can you not see the GREEK flag on the ship you retard? Now run away in shame...fool.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/248068/thread/1181834838/1181880728/login?action=signup

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2013
agaugust:

Proves nothing you claimed.

Proves me right.

Proves you wrong.

show us , i said you should show us proof/source where south africa test fired any single one of its 17 Exocet missiles from a valour frigate.

also show us where DENEL test fired its over-rated Umkhonto anti-aircraft missile to stop your south african navy Exocet anti-ship missile to prove the false claim that it can work against sea skimming water hugging missiles. show us proof.

maybe your 33% soweto brain never tells you that testing a missile against a sky flying drone in the air is NOT the same as testing it against a sea water surface hugging anti-ship missile.

your little brain too does not tell you and @saengine that those umkhonto missile tests were done by DENEL as a company marketing its product, NOT south african navy test firing the umkhonto it has purchased and fire from a valour frigate.

it was DENEL that traveled to finland to test umkhonto missile against a drone for marketing purposes, NOT south african navy sailing warship to finland to test fire umkhonto missile.....you really to be spanked until your bum is sore grin

is there no better thinking brain in south africa than the ones we see here on nairaland ?

I've already posted pics of the South African Navy firing Umkhonto. Read this comment from Janes Defence, the most respected Defence body in the world.

http://www.janes.com/article/28033/land-based-umkhonto-fired-for-the-first-time

"The SAN (South African Navy) has carried out multiple successful Umkhonto launches against LOCATS and Skua high-speed targets, and the Finnish Navy has scored kinetic kills against Banshee targets with at least three telemetry rounds.

The SAN has also demonstrated the Umkhonto in its alternate anti-ship role, which showed that pre-fragmented warheads would destroy most of a warship's sensor antennas. "

That means the South African Navy has fired its own missiles in its own tests. I know that is hard for your small brain to believe kiss

The Finnish Navy has also fired its own Umkhonto missiles in its own tests. Again, hard for your small brain to believe kiss

Finnish Navy firing Umkhonto Missile

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
saengine:

I've already posted pics of the South African Navy firing Umkhonto. Read this comment from Janes Defence, the most respected Defence body in the world.

http://www.janes.com/article/28033/land-based-umkhonto-fired-for-the-first-time

"The SAN (South African Navy) has carried out multiple successful Umkhonto launches against LOCATS and Skua high-speed targets, and the Finnish Navy has scored kinetic kills against Banshee targets with at least three telemetry rounds.

The SAN has also demonstrated the Umkhonto in its alternate anti-ship role, which showed that pre-fragmented warheads would destroy most of a warship's sensor antennas. "

That means the South African Navy has fired its own missiles in its own tests. I know that is hard for your small brain to believe kiss

The Finnish Navy has also fired its own Umkhonto missiles in its own tests. Again, hard for your small brain to believe kiss

Finnish Navy firing Umkhonto Missile

hahaha grin

you still proved my points to be correct. umkhonto missile is ONLY tested and ONLY effective against aircraft or slow flying cruise missiles all in the air above the warship, NOT against a sea water skimming or hugging anti-ship missile like nigerian NNS Aradu Otomat anti-shi missile.

the sea skua test was umkhonto against a air flying drone aircraft, the banshee test in finland was also against an air flying drone aircraft.

"Banshee entered service with the British Army in the mid-1980s as an aerial target for the Short Blowpipe and Javelin shoulder launched anti-aircraft missiles"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meggitt_Banshee

my friend, get this into your head finally and finally, no missile developer with aim of using a missile to stop and anti-ship missile, will design that missile in vertical cell to first fly upwards in a wasted journey like the children of israel in the wilderness, then the defensive missile will start turning upside down again to come back to face the very ship that launched it and try save the ship from a sea water surface hugging Otomat anti-ship missile....use your head even if you dont like to do so, just try once in a while to think like a man that went to school, even if it was a soweto village classroom grin

see, nobody in the world has been able to stop an exocet anti-ship missile, reason why Argentina used it to sink a powerful British navy destroyer warship that has all the missile, electronic jamming, and heavy/light gun defenses in the world during falklands war. also American navy purchased Otomat anti-ship missile and tested it against US NAVY warships but the Otomat missile defeated ALL marican navy missile defences, then the whole world knew that NOBODY can stop and Otomat missile the messenger of death from NNS Aradu.

both DENEL and south african navy tested fired exocet missiles and umkhonto missiles SEPARATELY AGAINST DIFFERENT TARGETS but not against each other because DENEL was NOT bold enough to test umkhonto to stop a sea skimming exocet anti-ship missile because they know IT WILL FAIL and spoil their marketing over-rating business stragtegy grin

unkhonto missile CANNOT stop NNS Aradu Otomat sea water surface hugging/skimming anti-ship missile, nigerian navy will sink all south african navy warships from longer range 80km-180km. FACT PROVED 100 TIMES ON THIS FORUM.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
souldust: can a civilian train to be a fighter pilot just to have skills?

yes, civilians in advanced countries go to private aviation schools and fly military aircraft like Alpha jets, etc which have been purchased by civilian aircraft enthusiasts for private use only. they are not military fighter pilots, but they have about 50% of the fighter pilot skills in private training if they learn under retired air force fighter pilots, this is mostly available only in advanced countries like america.

F-7 jet especially those nigerian F-7NI special versions with specially shaped wings superior to the older versions, can do acrobatic displays same as in combat situation dangerous maneuvers.

thank you @souldust for this nice question.

for those who think nigerian F-7 jet is not able to do the special attack dive and snap up combat tactics, that i used it for in new naval blockade simulation to sink south african navlour warships....watch the F-7 (called J-7 in china) jets in action video below...F-7 jet is NOT crap !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JHB3T26yOk
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
andrewza:

Pakstan is training NAF because you failed at keeping you F7 airworth and grounded your entire fleet of them.

You learn a lot from those 2 week war games such has your week points where to focuses on because the other guy will all ways think diffrently. Unless you telling me NAF has there fighter pilots trained from the ground up by a forghin nastion?

you make me believe the military academy you attended in south africa trained you part-time on how to use one rifle in an emergency and then trained you full-time how to use frying pan on a gas cooker as navy cook/chef grin

they way you think sometimes make me wonder....and wonder !

2 weeks war game of Gripen jet users with Sweden, Hungary, Czech republic, and Thailand...all those countries have zero modern air to air jet combat experience against any nations air force in real life war.....south africa was playing games with in-experienced pilots who have never shot down a bird .....bat or dove in all their lives grin

one year and even more of Nigerian air force F-7 jet pilots flying regularly in combat war drills with Pakistani air force jet fighter pilots and getting ALL the air to air and air to ground jet fighter/bomber skills from Pakistan that has world class air force vs air force real life war experience against the mighty Indian air force in war of 1965 and 1971....

your brain cannot think out which is better, 2 weeks with some in-experienced Gripen pilots or 1 whole year with highly experienced F-7 pilots of Pakistan...nigerian air force is still one of the best in Africa in terms of pilots combat skills and air to air missiles arsenal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fy3XLnWsok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPta5UBOq8U
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nahco Partners the Nigerian Air Force

11 Oct 2013

060513F1.Nigerian-Air-Force.jpg-060513F1.Nigerian-Air-Force.jpg

Nigeria Air Force

The Nigeria Air Force and the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco aviance) have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on strategic partnership that would improve safety at airports and the country.

During the signing recently in Lagos, the chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Alex Badeh, hailed the leadership of nahco aviance for its giant strides in the nation’s aviation industry.

Badeh described the agreement as a strategic partnership that would aid the safety of the nation’s airports as well as empower the men of the Nigerian Air force and contribute to national security.
While thanking the management of nahco aviance, Badeh, in company of other top Nigeria Air Force chiefs, said civil aviation actually emanated from the air force, and expressed his organisation’s interest in cargo and aircraft handling as being provided by nahco aviance.

Chairman of nahco aviance, Mallam Suleiman Yahyah, in his remarks said the synergy between the air force and nahco was a historic one and expressed his gratitude to the Nigerian Air force for its support.

After the signing ceremony, Air Marshal Badeh took a facility tour of the company as well as commissioned the only International Air Transport Association (IATA) Authorised Training Centre (ATC) at the nahco facility.

The centre is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities such syndicated room, main training room, e-learning, e-library, e-centre and a VIP lounge and the facility is aimed to provide training support for the nation’s aviation industry, especially in ground handling competencies, intensive training program in ramp and cargo operations and passenger services.

The centre also carries out Education Consulting, Recurrent Test and Examination, Training Need Assessment, Personality Profiling, Competency assessment, Soft Skill Training and Aviation Certificated training.

By this agreement, the Learning and Development centre would train the air force in certain areas and support them in their deployment across the country and the continent.
Yahyah emphasised the need for all stakeholders in the industry to come together so that standards could be raised beyond the present level, reiterating the company’s readiness to collaborate with others in achieving a better aviation industry.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nahco-partners-the-nigerian-air-force/161272/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
saengine:

I guess since fools like you log onto that so called website, it's easy for them to trick you illiterates into believing anything. This photo has nothing to do with the Nigerian navy at all.

First all of that is an Exocet missile being fired. A missile that Nigeria doesn't even have to begin with grin. That test firing was a Hellenic Navy firing an Exocet MM-38 missile. Can you not see the flag on the ship you retard?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/248068/thread/1181834838/1181880728/login?action=signup

hahaha grin grin

you goofed badly, yes a foreign ship photo on a nigerian navy website, BUT you dont know it is EXACTLY THE SAME warship La Comabattante III and Exocet MM 38 missile of the Greek navy in the photo that Nigerian navy also has in our naval fleet.....

http://beegeagle./2013/03/08/world-exclusive-nns-siri-p181-a-58-metre-combattante-iii-fast-attack-craft-of-the-nigerian-navyprops-chairman-maz/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Combattante_III-class_fast_attack_craft

even beegagle says the photos of nigerian navy la combattante sailing is very rare, nigerian navy does not take photos of combat operations like missile firing .....that does not mean they dont fire weapons, no source can prove that, only nigerian navy top command can say yes or no, there is no journalist that follows nigerian warships into deep ocean when they have combat exercises.

"beegeagle says:
March 8, 2013 at 2:30 pm
This photo is very unique for it is the first photo of any of the Nigerian Navy’s six 58 metre ships seen PATROLLING anywhere for well over twenty years."

http://beegeagle./2013/03/08/world-exclusive-nns-siri-p181-a-58-metre-combattante-iii-fast-attack-craft-of-the-nigerian-navyprops-chairman-maz/

rare photo at sea of nigerian navy warship of the same type as greece's navy

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/03/p181-at-sea.jpg?w=640&h=437[/img]

nigerian navy has 3 of that very same warship that greece has, NNS Anyam, NNS Siri, and NNS Ekun all la combattante class.

see list of warships below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Navy

nigerian navy also has that very same exocet missile that greece has....

see users list

http://weaponsystems.net/weapon.php?weapon=HH10%20-%20Exocet

if you believe nigerian navy cannot fire its exocet or otomat missiles effectively, please ask your south african admirals to request a test firing against your valour frigate said to be coming up to lagos on friendly visit this october/november, and make sure 3 of your closest family members are together with you on board the south african warship when NNS Aradu test fires 6 Otomat missiles against the warship.

after the Otomat missile test fire, come post your observation here on nairaland, i will be waiting here for you....or your dead body.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
agaugust:

yes, civilians in advanced countries go to aviation schools and fly military aircraft like Alpha jets, etc which have been purchased by civilian aircraft enthusiasts for private use.

Flying a fighter jet does not make you a fighter pilot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
agaugust:

hahaha grin

you still proved my points to be correct. umkhonto missile is ONLY tested and ONLY effective against aircraft or slow flying cruise missiles all in the air above the warship, NOT against a sea water skimming or hugging anti-ship missile like nigerian NNS Aradu Otomat anti-shi missile.

the sea skua test was umkhonto against a air flying drone aircraft, the banshee test in finland was also against an air flying drone aircraft.

"Banshee entered service with the British Army in the mid-1980s as an aerial target for the Short Blowpipe and Javelin shoulder launched anti-aircraft missiles"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meggitt_Banshee

my friend, get this into your head finally and finally, no missile developer with aim of using a missile to stop and anti-ship missile, will design that missile in vertical cell to first fly upwards in a wasted journey like the children of israel in the wilderness, then the defensive missile will start turning upside down again to come back to face the very ship that launched it and try save the ship from a sea water surface hugging Otomat anti-ship missile....use your head even if you dont like to do so, just try once in a while to think like a man that went to school, even if it was a soweto village classroom grin

see, nobody in the world has been able to stop an exocet anti-ship missile, reason why Argentina used it to sink a powerful British navy destroyer warship that has all the missile, electronic jamming, and heavy/light gun defenses in the world during falklands war. also American navy purchased Otomat anti-ship missile and tested it against US NAVY warships but the Otomat missile defeated ALL marican navy missile defences, then the whole world knew that NOBODY can stop and Otomat missile the messenger of death from NNS Aradu.

both DENEL and south african navy tested fired exocet missiles and umkhonto missiles SEPARATELY AGAINST DIFFERENT TARGETS but not against each other because DENEL was NOT bold enough to test umkhonto to stop a sea skimming exocet anti-ship missile because they know IT WILL FAIL and spoil their marketing over-rating business stragtegy grin

unkhonto missile CANNOT stop NNS Aradu Otomat sea water surface hugging/skimming anti-ship missile, nigerian navy will sink all south african navy warships from longer range 80km-180km. FACT PROVED 100 TIMES ON THIS FORUM.

This issue was disscused some time ago and it was shown that the ottomat could be brought down by a umkhonto. So why you beating a dead horse?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
agaugust:

you make me believe the military academy you attended in south africa trained you part-time on how to use one rifle in an emergency and then trained you full-time how to use frying pan on a gas cooker as navy cook/chef grin

they way you think sometimes make me wonder....and wonder !

2 weeks war game of Gripen jet users with Sweden, Hungary, Czech republic, and Thailand...all those countries have zero modern air to air jet combat experience against any nations air force in real life war.....south africa was playing games with in-experienced pilots who have never shot down a bird .....bat or dove in all their lives grin

one year and even more of Nigerian air force F-7 jet pilots flying regularly in combat war drills with Pakistani air force jet fighter pilots and getting ALL the air to air and air to ground jet fighter/bomber skills from Pakistan that has world class air force vs air force real life war experience against the mighty Indian air force in war of 1965 and 1971....

your brain cannot think out which is better, 2 weeks with some in-experienced Gripen pilots or 1 whole year with highly experienced F-7 pilots of Pakistan...nigerian air force is still one of the best in Africa in terms of pilots combat skills and air to air missiles arsenal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fy3XLnWsok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPta5UBOq8U

Do you have rocks for brains?

First point.
I am not a chef

Secondand point
How much air to air combat expraince did USAF, RAAF, FAF, extra have when the wiped out the Iraq air force with all its iraq-iran war exprance?

Third point. I can show souces claiming pakstain got there ass handed to them against india

Forth point
Non of those pilots would still be flying these days

Fith point
Are you admiting your pilots are trained from the ground up in pakstan and you have zero means or wil to do it your self?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Augaugust you can kill someone with your reply.
grin grin grin grin grin
if you believe nigerian navy cannot fire its
exocet or otomat missiles effectively, please
ask your south african admirals to request a
test firing against your valour frigate said to
be coming up to lagos on friendly visit this
october/november, and make sure 3 of your
closest family members are together with you
on board the south african warship when NNS
Aradu test fires 6 Otomat missiles against the
warship.
if I almost fainted from this am sure our SA brodas died grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
andrewza:

This issue was disscused some time ago and it was shown that the ottomat could be brought down by a umkhonto.....

....shown in a hollywood entertainment James Bond movie grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
andrewza:

Flying a fighter jet does not make you a fighter pilot.

maybe not in south africa, there are american civilians who were trained by ex-USAF combat pilots to fly privately owned jet fighters, and many of them have the combat skills taught to them on those jets, but they have never used it in war because they are civilians.

south africa is NOT an advanced country, remember.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
andrewza:

Do you have rocks for brains?

I can show souces claiming pakstain got there ass handed to them against india

Are you admiting your pilots are trained from the ground up in pakstan and you have zero means or wil to do it your self ?

only a foolish country will think it is militarily good enough by itself alone....the way south africa thinks and United Nations does not trust your army so Tanzania is your boss in Congo DRC war UN mission.

stop misinforming people here dude !

pakistani air force defeated indian air force in air to air combat, neutral sources confirmed and i dont care about propaganda, the truth is known to war history experts.

"The Pakistanis lost some 25 aircraft (11 in air combat), while the Indians lost 60 (25 in air combat). This was an impressive result"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1965

Nigerian F-7 jet pilots got first training from China's air force, then based on our long term defence pact with Pakistan they have to give nigerian pilots ALL the war experience Pakistan used to defeat Indian air force in 1965/1971 wars and they always have to do live combat air exercises with us as our military partners based on the joint defence pact.

if the above information hurts you, then jump into river zambezi and end all your sorrows....its sunday....a good day to die....heaven's gate might be open at this hour grin

nigrian air force jet fighter pilots are very deadly, don't try them o !

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
agaugust:

maybe not in south africa, there are american civilians who were trained by ex-USAF combat pilots to fly privately owned jet fighters, and many of them have the combat skills taught to them on those jets, but they have never used it in war because they are civilians.

south africa is NOT an advanced country, remember.

Did you fail comprension?

If some civlian buys a fighter jet he is just a guy with a fighter jet. Same has if you buy a assualt rifel you not a solder. Now ex milltary are ex milltary and got there training in the milltary.

Realy. You do know the largest privat collecstion of operastional fighters is thunder citie in south africa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.