Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,799 members, 7,889,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo (11900 Views)

Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / Your Failure Is Personal, Not A Generation Problem – Tinubu Replies Jonathan / Odili: How Jonathan Displaced Me As Yar’adua’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by Greycells(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2010
This is for debosky and all irrational Oyedepo supporters - the visit is private indeed, talk about roforofo politicking by 'anointed' men of God, abi Baal ni sef.

abegi, give me second base!!!

Oyedepo, Onayeikan brief Jonathan on visit to Yar’Adua

Four Christian clerics, who reportedly met with President Umaru Yar’Adua in the Presidential Villa on Monday returned on Wednesday to brief Acting President Goodluck Jonathan about the development.

The clerics, including the National President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Archbishop John Onaiyekan; the General Overseer of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo; Pastor Emmanuel Kure of the Throneroom Trust; and Prof. Yusuf Obaje, met the Acting President in company with the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Christian Pilgrims Commission, Mr. John Kennedy-Okpara.

The meeting held behind closed doors.

The four clerics did not speak to journalists after meeting the Acting President. Rather, they consulted briefly on the corridor before leaving the Presidential Villa.

However, it was gathered that their visit was not unconnected with Monday’s trip to the President’s residence, where they reportedly met and prayed for Yar’Adua.

Four Muslim clerics had earlier said that they had met and also prayed for the ailing President, who has not been in public since his return from Saudi Arabia in February.

Meanwhile, Onaiyekan confirmed on Wednesday that he joined some Christian clerics to pray with Yar’ Adua at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Easter Monday.

The overseer of the Throneroom Trust Ministry, Pastor Emmanuel Kure, had made public the prayer session with the President in an interview with Reuters.

He had disclosed that other clerics such as Onaiyekan; Oyedepo; and Obaje were part of the prayer group.

Onaiyekan, in an earlier interview with our correspondent on the telephone at about 3.30pm on Monday, had said that neither he nor the Christian Association of Nigeria had been invited to pray with Yar’ Adua.

But in a clarification on Wednesday on the telephone at 5.30pm, Onaiyekan confirmed that he actually joined the delegation that prayed for Yar’Adua.

The Catholic cleric said that he got a personal invitation to join the prayer session after he had spoken with The Punch on the telephone.
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by victorazy(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2010
if this is true, i pity oyedepo
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by Ayodeji82: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2010
What wud u do? Let assume u r a junior pastor n u visit ur ailling presiding pastor. On leaving the house, his family beg u not to reveal the status to the church. Pls I need ur reply.

Al men of God ar send to the word. The Rich, the Poor, Witches, Wicked , Let learn how to talk to MOG, weather fake or real.
Apart Oyedepo is a type that used to talk to the press. You cn't see LFC on cable, or else sponsor by an external body. He's a prophet set over the world.
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by CRonaldo2: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2010
@victorazy

Bishop Oyedepo does not need your pity. U better pity yourself and your family. Most of you are just underestimating the grace of God upon his servant. He is a man that truly loves God and is one of the most successful minister of God that has ever graced this planet. He is so much endowed by grace that every aspect of his life and family is a testimony.

Some of you don't (and would never) understand the mystery of kingdom wealth, which is why you think he became Billionaire by church offering, tithes or bribes.

Watchout, the more you critisize him the higher he flies (Ask Pastor Tunde Bakare).
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by sharpman1(m): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2010
G-reycells:

This is for debosky and all irrational Oyedepo supporters - the visit is private indeed, talk about roforofo politicking by 'anointed' men of God, abi Baal ni sef.

abegi, give me second base!!!

The point is he does not owe you or anyone any explanation. Abi na you send am go Presidential Villa?

It is his prerogative to decide who he gives the information to. . . . . . . . .and in my opinion, he has done the right thing by not making unnecessary statements that would heat up the polity.

The only issue i have is his choice of words. . . . . .he could have simply said he did not want discuss the visit. . . . but trust Nigerians, they would still make noise.
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by Peridot: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2010
embarassed wait oooo, i dont understand, was it only oyedepo dat went on the visit, why have the other pastors too not said anything yet
why is oyedepo the only one being attacked here?
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by CRonaldo2: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2010
Peridot:

embarassed wait oooo, i dont understand, was it only oyedepo dat went on the visit, why have the other pastors too not said anything yet

It is largely due to envy, many Nigerians are full of bitterness against successful people. It is also because the devil that reigns in them identified that Bishop Oyedepo is a threat to his kingdom and is therefore inspiring them to go against him since he could not be handled spiritually. But like I said earlier the end always justifies the means, just watch the man of God waxing stronger and stronger in faith.

Devil just can't handle some people because of the abundance grace upon their life!
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by phacooh(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2010
"pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the father means caring for the orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you." . My desire is as Christians and Nigerians that our actions will alleviate other pple's poverty and put a smile on their faces. pple go to church distressed and even the "powerful prosperity message" cannot help. Our leaders are selfish. what of the Children of God? He who have understanding let him decipher.
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by Ideang: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2010
A dream comes through multitude of business and a FOOL is known by multitude of words
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by tkb417(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2010
so much ado over nothn

a man of God visited the ailing president and all hell is let loose

so whats the prob?

he owes you an explanation on what he has gone to do?
did you send him there in the first place?

what are we always chatting on this NL sef?
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by Ideang: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2010
From ages past, it has never been the nature of Oyedepo to talk to the press. External bodies even had to start putting his services on cable without his knowledge after close to 30yrs in ministry. its not the 1st time he is been criticized but each time, he keeps flying higher. What happened to the other 3 that also went on the visit. Learn to address men of God properly especially Prophets. they are the custodians of destinies
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by ziga: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2010
If Nigerians can NOT call a spade a spade, then we are in super trouble.
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by Demainman1: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2010
If they need healing for Yar adua. Please go and get Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. The man will bring our president back to his full health in no time atall. I belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked tongue
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by jimtosam: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2010
Now I know we have many foolish people in nairaland.I beg you all,please be very careful whenever you are saying something about men of God.This is just a simple logic,how can you save a sinner?.He went to OGD birthday to preach the Gospel not to drink,not to party.I guess all these bad afformentioned comments will come from people in the other sides.Cos,your leaders have failed you and you are now looking for a hideouts.

This is a democracy.You can decide to speak or remain silent.I love Oyedepo.He is a man of wisdom.
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
@Jimtosam

This is a democracy.You can decide to speak or remain silent.I love Oyedepo.He is a man of wisdom.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is a matter of national interest, he can't just remain silent.

I read this morning that he went with his other three colleagues to visit Goodluck on the matter. Earlier he had said his visit to Yaddy is personal. So who is fooling who?

This whole scenario can't take place in an organized country.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/5551679-146/christian_leaders_brief_jonathan_on_yaradua.csp
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by deb(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2010
idnobleg:

@Jimtosam

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is a matter of national interest, he can't just remain silent.

I read this morning that he went with his other three colleagues to visit Goodluck on the matter. Earlier he had said his visit to Yaddy is personal. So who is fooling who?

This whole scenario can't take place in an organized country.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/5551679-146/christian_leaders_brief_jonathan_on_yaradua.csp

Is Oyedepo an elected politician? He is a successful cleric found worthy of invitation to see the president. He owes no one an explanation
if he does not want to talk about what he saw. I guess he is a free Nigerian just like anyone of you because he is not an elected officer who has
an obligation to let people know everything and anything about his life
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by Jephyard(m): 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2010
I am not surprise at all the Pastor is keeping mute to such situation.
Please i want to ask this simple question, what is the diffrent between this Pastor and other politician whom or the other have seen Yar'Adua and keep mute?

No diffrent

From my best knowledge i think the pastor has reached it prime and is going down the lane, i hope it does not get worst than what we seeing to today?

But watch out for this: Why will the Predident called out for Imam and Pastor? There is something fishing in this process. Another mass deception for religion followers who see men of God as Idol instead of clinching to God himself.

And do not get me wrong, there is nothing wrong for any notable men to see the president but the situation around the president thing itself make it wrong, it look as if the masses are just pack of poo who don't need to know just selected people.
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by deb(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2010
Peridot:

My guy I don't know o? Am confused too. Maybe its because he is the most successful of all the pastors
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by tkb417(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
Jephyard:

I am not surprise at all the Pastor is keeping mute to such situation.
Please i want to ask this simple question, what is the diffrent between this Pastor and other politician whom or the other have seen Yar'Adua and keep mute?

No diffrent

From my best knowledge i think the pastor has reached it prime and is going down the lane, i hope it does not get worst than what we seeing to today?

But watch out for this: Why will the Predident called out for Imam and Pastor? There is something fishing in this process. Another mass deception for religion followers who see men of God as Idol instead of clinching to God himself.

And do not get me wrong, there is nothing wrong for any notable men to see the president but the situation around the president thing itself make it wrong, it look as if the masses are just pack of poo who don't need to know just selected people.
you probably need the man of God to visit you too cos your grammar na infirmities
U need to be cleansed of ur infirmities sharp sharp
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by Teminio: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2010
The bible says, "Be not deceived, God cannot be mocked; whatsoever a man sows, so shall he reap”. Let the shepherd be sensitive to his flocks. Let people who are called to the position of honour remain there; hence their empire is taken from them.
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by KnowAll(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2010
To any man of God worth his salt a visit to a sickly President is not only personal, but the Christian doctrine of “ calling those things that are not as though they were” would mean that President Yaradua is an assumed work in progress if u have faith.

To confess to the contrary would mean the trip to Aso Rock would not only be a complete waste of time but a futile attempt at a lackadaisical busy bodying endurance with the added bonus of a total loss of client confidentiality.

Like any client I am sure Turai would not be too pleased.  undecided
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by Kennyyo: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2010
Its so unfortunate that such respected men have allowed themselves to be dragged into this. While it is not wrong for them to visit UMYA, to come out to say it was a private visit and then hours later are discussing the issue with another third party shows there is probably something to hide The most painful thing is that most nigerians are so forgetful and dumb. I still wonder how many of us are right thinking individuals. We have come to deify men of God above God himself. In the words of Tunde Bakare, when muslim go to the mosque they leave their sandals outside at the doors, when christians go to church they leave the brains at home embarassed embarassed embarassed Thats why we dont think pastors can make mistakes. When they are criticized we quote the bible as if they are not fallible and cannot be corrected. We beleive everything is God's will and thats why the country will be in this mess for long until we are ready to challenge status quo and fight for our freedom.

@Deb: What's your measure of success? Private jets, Houses . I m sure if you are a good student of the bible you sure know that those dont count in God's sight. You should even ask if UMYA has been able to eat what he desires in the past three months even as the President.
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by Kennyyo: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2010
On a lighter note, I think the visit was an excursion of a sort. grin grin grin grin grin grin Opportunity of a decade to see a president who has gone AWOL for over 4months must be enticing enuf that even I cannot afford to miss. May be I would have told you guys what I saw, take some pics with him and post on nairaland and facebook. shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by teetee123: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2010
@ ALL
this is an additional information from another thread. Let us be an unbiased umpire undecided undecided undecided undecided sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked

[b]Author Topic: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja (Read 169 views)
abubaka (m) Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja
« on: Today at 09:48:03 AM » [/b]________________________________________
@all,

Unimpeachable facts have emerged for the first time on the true state of President Umar Yar'Adua's health. A close friend of one of the aides to the Presiding Bishop of Living Faith World Outreach Ministries, Dr. David Oyedepo has revealed that contrary to the recent bashing of Bishop David Oyedepo by Nigerians over his non-disclosure of the outcome of his visit to Umar Yar'Adua, the Bishop and other Christian leaders who visited and prayed for the sick president should actually be commended. The aide was alleged to have revealed that reporting what was seen and experienced in Aso rock during the visit of the men of God to Yar'Adua could ignite an unprecedented civil unrest in Nigeria and further consolidate public hatred for the First Lady Mrs. Turai Yar'Adua.

The source swore that his friend, the aide to the Bishop heard Dr. Oyedepo praying afterward because he was deeply disturbed over the level of deteriorating in the physical condition of Umar Yar'Adua and that ordinary Nigerians had been right all along when they suggested that Yar'Adua was in a vegetative state.

According to the aide, Yar'Adua was said to have been so emaciated and sunken. He was met positioned in near upright state specifically for the visit of the Christian leaders and that it was obvious that he was in serious pain throughout the brief visit. Yar'Adua was described as "positively oblivious of his surrounding and seemed lost most of the time". Before the end of the short prayer, "he had fallen flat on the chair which embarrassed the First Lady. He remained motionless afterward, just lying on the chair without talking or shaking anyone although his eyes remained wide open, but he just stared blank into space".

It was also revealed that contrary to the insinuation that the team spent close to 10 minutes with Yar'Adua, they actually spent less than 5 minutes and were told that he had to rest immediately after the second prayer was said by Bishop David Oyedepo. Contrary to the 'grunt' widely credited to Pastor Kure which he allegedly translated to imply an 'amen', the source said that what was uttered was a 'groan' signifying critical level of pain.

Our source confirmed that Yar'Adua is indeed alive but in a vegetative state and that the person the Christian leaders saw would definitely not be able to eat or drink as widely reported nor walk or talk. He added that Turai Yar’Adua was the de facto person in charge as she allegedly took control and choreographed the entire visit including 'revealing' to the Christian leaders that the state they saw Yar'Adua was actually an improvement over what he was before then and that she appeared very desperate in wanting them to believe her statement. After leaving Yar'Adua, the men of God were still held up for upward of one hour by Mrs. Turai Yar'Adua in another large visitors' room inside Aso Rock. She was reported to have used the opportunity to tell them the tribulations she has passed through since president Yar'Adua took ill.

The source added that it was a very difficult choice for Dr. Oyedepo and the other Christian leaders who unlike their Islamic counterparts were afraid of the wrath of God if they should face Nigerians and lie to them. "Hence, instead of lying to Nigerians, the Christian elders decided to be guided by the word of God in Proverbs 16:21 'The wise in heart shall be called prudent: and the sweetness of the lips' hence their prudent silence".

talkmarkay Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja
« #1 on: Today at 10:12:04 AM »
________________________________________Your News have no source. Why?

desgiezd (m) Re: Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja
« #2 on: Today at 10:16:38 AM »

http://www.saharareporters.com/news/5748-yaradua-in-near-vegetative-state-oyedepo-aide-reveals-liberty-news-abuja.html

What a pity!
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by amycable(f): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2010
I have not read from any media where it was said that nigerians or the nigerian public delegated certain men of God to visit Ya'adua, confirm his health condition and report back to them. So what is this noise about knowing the outcome of the visits of the men of God if we didnt send them on an errand!

If my husband is sick for instance and I have the faith that if invite a man of God to pray for him, he will recover, what stops me. My concern should be let the men of God oblige, of which he has right to or not to oblige. For God's sake, what is wrong with Turai inviting men of God to pray for her ailing husband if she believes he can be healed through their prayers. my concern is if she has the faith that God can heal. Many people in the Bible called on Jesus to come and heal their loved ones when they were sick both male and female, privately and openly.  The news came out as a testimony to the healing power of Jesus. Jesus was not concerned about the state of the illness but was compassionate about their healing. Many other men of God in the Bible also prayed for the sick whether privately or in the open, Elisha, Elijah, Peter, Paul, also did.

Nigerians, when are we going to stop critising men of God? if they were invited to pray for Mr. President and they decline, we would say they are not true disciples of Jesus cos Jesus went about healing all that were sick no matter their religious background. Now, they have gone, we are still not satisfied. How on earth do u expect a man of God after praying for the sick to turn around and start telling u the state of his health, what then did he pray for? We, at Living Faith Church do not anounce bad news, only good news cos the Gospel of Christ which we preach is good news, that is what Christ command us.

I have read all ur comments on this issue and for those of u insulting my bishop, i can only say to u "it is well'. May God give u understanding cos that is the only thing I know u lack. Jesus also suffered the same faith in the hands of people like u. But whether u like it or not,  ur comments do not change anything "God is at work at Living Faith" u better join the winners' family kiss cheesy
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by WhyAWhy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2010
amycable:

I have not read from any media where it was said that nigerians or the nigerian public delegated certain men of God to visit Ya'adua, confirm his health condition and report back to them. So what is this noise about knowing the outcome of the visits of the men of God if we didnt send them on an errand!

If my husband is sick for instance and I have the faith that if invite a man of God to pray for him, he will recover, what stops me. My concern should be let the men of God oblige, of which he has right to or not to oblige. For God's sake, what is wrong with Turai inviting men of God to pray for her ailing husband if she believes he can be healed through their prayers. my concern is if she has the faith that God can heal. Many people in the Bible called on Jesus to come and heal their loved ones when they were sick both male and female, privately and openly. The news came out as a testimony to the healing power of Jesus. Jesus was not concerned about the state of the illness but was compassionate about their healing. Many other men of God in the Bible also prayed for the sick whether privately or in the open, Elisha, Elijah, Peter, Paul, also did.

Nigerians, when are we going to stop critising men of God? if they were invited to pray for Mr. President and they decline, we would say they are not true disciples of Jesus cos Jesus went about healing all that were sick no matter their religious background. Now, they have gone, we are still not satisfied. How on earth do u expect a man of God after praying for the sick to turn around and start telling u the state of his health, what then did he pray for? We, at Living Faith Church do not anounce bad news, only good news cos the Gospel of Christ which we preach is good news, that is what Christ command us.

I have read all your comments on this issue and for those of u insulting my bishop, i can only say to u "it is well'. May God give u understanding cos that is the only thing I know u lack. Jesus also suffered the same faith in the hands of people like u. But whether u like it or not, your comments do not change anything "God is at work at Living Faith" u better join the winners' family kiss cheesy

You have made very good sense. I dont know what the problem of people are. Does any pastor have the right to announce whatever is happening to another person without the person's consent. Jesus never did that.
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by KnowAll(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2010
You have made very good sense. I dont know what the problem of people are. Does any pastor have the right to announce whatever is happening to another person without the person's consent. Jesus never did that.

That is what I was saying in my post, A Pastor’s or Imam’ job is like a doctor’s there is what is called client's confidentiality in the line of duty,  it would be sad if Oyedepo has broken this revered rule.
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by moregrace: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2010
This issue should not be about a particular man of God. Having said that, men of God are just servants of GOD OF LOVE. God, who does not delight in upheaval and mayhem. What will it cost a man of God to say something by the grace of God to a confused 150,000000 people who have no direction because their leader is hidden somewhere without a statemnet. Statement like 'i saw the ailing pressident and is still alive we are praying for him'. Moreover, there must be a purpose to the visit. Declare a counsel about a controversial issue that contribute to the suffering of the masses in their father's land and be cleared. Any action of lack of solidarity to God and His people today may have impact tomorrow, trust me.
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by zaragoza(m): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2010
A coversation btw a doctor and a patient, a lawyer and a client, a priest/pastor with an individual are all privileged information and as such should be held discreet, unless the patient, client or the church member as the case maybe choses to waive such privileges. Oyedepo and any of the clerics or imams did not visit the president on anybody's or any group's accord & therefore are not obliged to say anything to anybody. Those visits were privileged and personal. When your doctor comes out to broadcast your ailment or condition to the world without your approval, how would u feel? or your pastor or priest comes out to tell the congregation about ur little dirty secret when u confided in him, is it right? A lawyer cld actually be disbarred for revealing a privileged information about a client. Pls u all should put on your thinking cap, the cleric's visit is the very least of our problems!!
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by Kennyyo: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2010
Narrowminded chuchgoers!!!! If they are not obliged to diclose any info to the people, have you stopped to ask yourselves why they have gone ahead to brief the ag. president on what they saw? Or does divulging the info to just one third party not break the rules you are using to justify them?
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by WhyAWhy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2010
Kennyyo:

Narrowminded chuchgoers!!!! If they are not obliged to diclose any info to the people, have you stopped to ask yourselves why they have gone ahead to brief the ag. president on what they saw? Or does divulging the info to just one third party not break the rules you are using to justify them?

Go soak GARRI!!!!
Re: Visit To Yar’adua Is Personal –oyedepo by Kennyyo: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2010
@WhyAWhy : That was a simple objective question/opinion. Its a shame if you don't have a logical answer grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Killed & MTN Office Maiduguri Set On Fire By Suspected Terrorist / States With Health Insurance Laws In Nigeria / Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.