Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Beat My Girl Friends - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Beat My Girl Friends (9107 Views)

“why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up / How Dad Beat My 11-year-old Brother To Death – Kid Sister / Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by cuteass1(f): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2007
@ mamaput

mamaput:

cute-ass in that case you cannot compare the woman in question was only harming herself not others.

First of all i didn't understand your post, it was difficult to understand the first line edited above,
do you mind modifying?

BTW its an insult spelling my God with a small g/G letter, please angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by spade: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2007
@alexj

Your actions are the signs of a caveman. If not, why would you want to beat up someone you say you "love" ?
You should really visit a therapist to straighten you out for good.

And another thing, can you please do something about your grammar? It can really turn a rocket scientist into a brainless monkey after reading it. I should know because each time I take a glance though your post, my brain level reduces by 90%
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by anabell(f): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2007
u no what, give ur girlfriend a stick to carry around, tell her about ur little problem and anytime u want to beat her up ,she should hit d stick on ur head so u can come back to ur senses,when she does dat once,dont worry u will stop, try it,it works
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2007
Omo Eko:

lol, are u kidding me.
I SWEAR HE WILL ROT IN JAIL.

I REMEMBER WHEN THIS GUY CALLED ME A BITCH LIKE DURING MY HIGH SCHOOL, DO U KNOW MY OLDER BROTHER DID TO ME, PLZ DON'T LET ME START. AND EVEN GOT SUSPEND TALKLESS OF BEATING LOL.

All na lie! grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by mamaput(f): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2007
cute-ass .Is it not maria Magdalene that they wanted to stone . she was a prostitute not so  so who did she harm.
some people claim that computer language is only in small letters.

It is also an insult calling his name in vain.
In fact its even a bigger insult than using small letters to write his name.
By the way who told you that he minds.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by debosky(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2007
action of cavemen, jump in front of a bus, give your girlfriend a stick, blah blah blah. all pointless comments that do nothing to help the case of the man

he has admitted having a problem, y'all should be more interested in getting to the root of the problem and dealing with it, that with the mostly emotional responses we've seen so far.

I would suggest seeing a counselor and getting a grip on what truly angers you, get anger management and proper therapy
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by spade: 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2007
All thanks to alexj's grammar, my brain has finally blacked out sad
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by LadyT(f): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2007
Debo where is the counselor in Nigeria?

Where is the money for such things.

Please babe we don't do therapy in Nigeria or even African. We do pull yourself together and get over it!
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by spade: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2007
debosky:

he has admitted having a problem, y'all should be more interested in getting to the root of the problem and dealing with it, that with the mostly emotional responses we've seen so far.

I did give a suggestion, to see a therapist.

@Seun,
did you say "jump in front of a bus"?
HE SHOULD JUMP IN FRONT OF A TRAIN smiley smiley
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by debosky(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2007
@ Lady T by therapy I meant public flogging with 3 bundles of 'atorin' to exorcise the demon of girlfriend beating from his soul grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2007
the guy has an anger management problem. the issue is how to solve it, those who cannot control their anger will hit anyone, friend, wife, brother e.t.c.
Get to your knees and fight it with prayer thank God that you have tackled the first problem which is to admit that you have an issue and you feel guilty about it. You are well on the road to discovery. Some men wont even admit that it is wrong.

Next step, talk about the issue with ur girlfriend. there is nothing that cannot be solved by mutual understanding.

If you are the type who boils over when angry, walk away for a while. The more you stay there arguing, the more you will feel tempted to hit her. Learn to be patient, a woman does not reason like a man. They want to have the last word, she does not want to be told she is in the wrong at least for that moment, she does not need your preaching, save it for later.
Walk away, let your anger blow over then come back and iron out issues. It works 100% of the time!

If you truly love her, even when u are angry you will not hit her. BTW do something about your written English pls.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by LadyT(f): 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2007
LOL Debo you won kill me! ROTFLMAO!
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by spade: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2007
I think the best suggestion is: Whenever you are angry and tempted, just go to a quiet corner and count to 100. You won't feel that anger anymore. Trust me it works every time wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by FactorChic(f): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2007
well, a man will never lay his hands on me, dats it, its OVER! boy, u need to work on ur attitude, dats really bad, u beating up girls, if u feel really angry just walk away from teh situation, dont drive or do anything, just talk a walk and think about a happy place, or use d old fashoined method, count 1-100 backwards, I know it seems stupid but it works believe me, pls always try to control ur temper, dont let it control u, cos it will make u lose alot of good things in life, I hope I helped. smiley
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by FactorChic(f): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2007
spade:

I think the best suggestion is: Whenever you are angry and tempted, just go to a quiet corner and count to 100. You won't feel that anger anymore. Trust me it works every time wink

hahaha exactly what I said, I didnt even read ur reply, u're right about d counting thing, if he's angey he should count from 1-100, and if teh anger seems a lil bit much count 1-100 backwards, u'll be fine
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2007
do what my brothers and i used to do. Whenever we got a well deserved thrashing from my dad, since we could not beat him back in anger we took out our frustration on the walls of the house. We would get koboko and whip the wall until our anger was spent.
We ended up with green walls by the time we got older.

It worked!!!  grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by spade: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2007
FactorChic:

well, a man will never lay his hands on me, that is it, its OVER! boy, u need to work on your attitude, that is really bad, u beating up girls, if u feel really angry just walk away from the situation, don't drive or do anything, just talk a walk and think about a happy place, or use d old fashoined method, count 1-100 backwards, I know it seems stupid but it works believe me, please always try to control your temper, don't let it control u, because it will make u lose alot of good things in life, I hope I helped. smiley

yes! thats very right
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by spade: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2007
@ alexj

If you find what I said difficult, just close your eyes and imagine beating her up. It also works grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 1k001(m): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2007
LadyT:

Debo where is the counselor in Nigeria?

Where is the money for such things.

Please babe we don't do therapy in Nigeria or even African. We do pull yourself together and get over it!

See that's exactly our problem! Granted that the caucasians go over board with their therapy thingy, there is no denying that it is effective and can be very useful especially in a case such as this. I have considered becoming a therapist but it is sentiments from people like lady T that incense and discourage me. Many of us have varying psychological illnesses but refuse to admit it. 'Pull yourself together and get over it', doesn't always work.

With regards to the main subject matter, i suggest that the poster seeks help from a psychologist, specifically a cognitive behavioural therapist. I've studied the methods of the aforementioned therapy and find them to be very helpful. I know it may be quite difficult to find one in Nigeria which is why i am considering pursuing this carreer. However i am worried of how the perception and uptake would be like. I am going to start a thread concerning this and urge you all to look for it and comment.

NB Prayers and other spiritual interventions are also quite helpful

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by spade: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2007
You can also try breaking your furniture grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by spade: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2007
Or you can also jump on a river undecided
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by LadyT(f): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2007
1k001:

See that's exactly our problem! Granted that the caucasians go over board with their therapy thingy, there is no denying that it is effective and can be very useful especially in a case such as this. I[b] have considered becoming a therapist but it is sentiments from people like lady T [/b] that incense and discourage me. Many of us have varying psychological illnesses but refuse to admit it. 'Pull yourself together and get over it', doesn't always work.

With regards to the main subject matter, i suggest that the poster seeks help from a psychologist, specifically a cognitive behavioural therapist. I've studied the methods of the aforementioned therapy and find them to be very helpful. I know it may be quite difficult to find one in Nigeria which is why i am considering pursuing this carreer. However i am worried of how the perception and uptake would be like. I am going to start a thread concerning this and urge you all to look for it and comment.

NB Prayers and other spiritual interventions are also quite helpful

Read my post again.  What I stated was is the true situation in Nigeria.  Theres no help but self help.  I commend you trying to be a therapist but if you think I was saying that therapy is a waste of time you are quite wrong.  But no such facilities exist in Nigeria and even if they did do you really think this guy could afford them.  Going into Therapy is a new thing for our era.  Those who lived before us got along just fine without.  He can make a change too without therapy.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by debosky(m): 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2007
he can use 'atorin' and 'koboko' therapy, very efficient and very common in Nigeria! grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by nana(f): 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2007
lol @ debosky
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by spade: 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2007
You can also take a picture of hers and beat it up when you're angry instead cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Badman888(m): 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2007
Its actually funny how lots of girls/women say that the day any guy lays hand on them he would suffer this or worst day of his life. They are many girls around that keep saying that when their boyfriend beats them its their friends that have to beg them to leave the guy, they are already blinded by love that for them to leave him would be hard.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 4Play(m): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2007
@topic

Have you considered amputation.You remember the Biblical saying

If your hands are making you sin,you should remove it.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by jgirl3: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2007
Badman888:

Its actually funny how lots of girls/women say that the day any guy lays hand on them he would suffer this or worst day of his life. They are many girls around that keep saying that when their boyfriend beats them its their friends that have to beg them to leave the guy, they are already blinded by love that for them to leave him would be hard.
Yes - i know love is blind and whatever but it depends on the girl involved. If you're the kind of girl that can tolerate it, no problem. It's not all girls that will take that rubbish from everyone. Besides each person knows what he/she is capable of.

@ 4play - lol
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by nana(f): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2007
4play---u're funny
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by ikamefa(f): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2007
@ debo, @ david and @ 4play una no kill persin! Lmao! grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 06, 2007
4 Play:

@topic

Have you considered amputation.You remember the Biblical saying

If your hands are making you sin,you should remove it.

ROFL.I have not laughed so hard in a while.
This is hilarious ha ha ha
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by swing: 4:17am On Mar 06, 2007
[size=17pt]@post:
U shld go out with a lady huge and muscular than you are ,dn u will nt need caution whenevr u re tempered
U'll recv AUTO-CORRECT~~N immediately ,no time wasting.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] / Incest! Man Keeps Daughter Captive For 24yrs / Odd News: Father Sleeps With Daughter For Seven Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.