Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Beat My Girl Friends - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Beat My Girl Friends (9102 Views)

“why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up / How Dad Beat My 11-year-old Brother To Death – Kid Sister / Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Free(f): 2:31am On Apr 01, 2007
hehehehe grin

U beat Ur gfs congratulations angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 7:04am On Apr 01, 2007
Abi dts wat he wants to hear i guess.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by oyerin(f): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2007
mubowa! is he ur present boyfriend, dat u want me to shut up?He needs to even visit an assylum.Tis very wromg to lift ur hands on a lady.He nids some iron lady to teach him a lesson. angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by adeboo(f): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2007
At least you have acknowledged the problem.

What you need to do is know when that tempatation comes over you to make that move, then you either avoid it by walking out or just counting to five.

Have a plan that works for you, pray and seek professional advice if available.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 2:59am On Apr 14, 2007
Nice advice
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by studdys(f): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2007
Is this a joke? why in God's name would a girl allow herself to be beaten up?
please guys talk to your man and he's still so young to be doing all that,
so i bet he's got time to change,
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2007
Maybe Love.lol
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by djcrooky(m): 1:36am On Apr 17, 2007
any guy who beats a girl is nly being a coward and taking advantage of her sex to epress his feeling but do u just beat her cause u don't believe in love if s then u are sick
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by culasi(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2007
Supported grin

djcrooky:

any guy who beats a girl is nly being a coward and taking advantage of her sex to epress his feeling but do u just beat her cause u don't believe in love if s then u are sick
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by soulpatrol(f): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2007
i propose you be hung by the balls! that should teach you a lesson or two about treating a woman. coward! angry angry angry
girls, you better smart up, and quit taking crap from guys all in the name of love. it aint gonna get you nowhere except to your grave eventually. sheesh!! angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Zandra1(f): 5:36am On Apr 19, 2007
I support most of the things said here especially Dazmezroos(forgot how to spell it). Any animal that beats a woman needs no sympathy cause he knows what hes doing. if he didnt then he would 'innocently' date and maybe hold an argument with a mopol lady and the likes then we will know what will happen to him. He knows those he can beat and he stays with them. No man should even give an excuse that hes too angry and beat a lady since he cant beat his own mother or get so angry on the street to 'kill someone' when challenged on the street by a man bigger than him. I bet an excuse of a man like u apologises to other men when they are actually the people at fault all cause ure a coward and cant fight them. U show ur idiotic manhood over fragile women. Its just wrong. Women might say stuff. Men say annoying stuff too. None is perfect. I actually think the ladies he beat up should send thugs to beat him up in an alley, strip him naked, cut off his shrinked manless balls and pour acid on his wounds. Am not here to give advice. If a fool beats a lady and claims its out of love then, let me hold my comment. What nonsense. Well u probably inherited it from ur parents. I wish u will date a lady i know while I was a very young girl in Nigeria. She beats her husband up and throws him over the fence where neighbours pick him up. Anyway, maybe the girls u date like being beaten or are defenceless(they dont know any akpu obi guy). Guy go jump in front of the bus or a train like u were adviced. Ure just a spineless, coward, animal period(is that a word?). Desist from ur stupid ways before a lady shoots u or maybe beat u senseless that u will remain a vegetable for the rest of ur life. Dont underestimate all ladies.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 5:55am On Apr 20, 2007
lol
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 26, 2007
@oyerin, you need to understand that the fact that he voiced it out means he knows what he's doing is wrong but he can't just help himself. he came here to seek help. no body want to beat the person they love!!!!!! and trust me the fact that he beat girls probable hurts him after the act but he may not have had the opportunity to stop the act because nobody want to listen or whenever he voice it out he meet people like you that curse him out. trust me i don't know the bird that gave birth to him. i just feel that if you guys keep cursing him out with the one that is already on his body, i don't know how many cross you want him to carry. he cannot control an ordinary anger, how is he suppose to control the extra curses you guys are passing on him? even though men are not suppose to beat females but it happen in 25 to 100 percent of men. i know if he's your brother, you will hear him out first. Am a girl and trust me, we can be annoying at times.

if ladies are given the power, most of us would have beaten 95% of the men that crosses our part,break our rules or annoy us. personally, i would have beaten the 99.9% of the men i met and i would have killed almost 80% of them.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by alexj(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2007
I thought i am having a big family here, all the same, i appreciates every body's advise. i think i should have kept my burden to my self, my kudos goes out to you all, but i really must credit MUBOWA for her moral support. she is the most intelligent on this forum. thanks to you all!
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Makamiyaki(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2007
bushman
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Respon: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2007
There is a solution. Anytime a girl annoys you just take a walk away from her for sometime, l believe this will calm you down.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2007
thats the word (respon)

be sensitive to the time and season, but do not always ignore ladies especially when they accuse you. all a lady need when she accuses her boyfriend is for the guy to hold her close and treat her like a queen. only ignore them when you started feeling you can't take it anymore. try this, next time a girl annoys you, keep completely silence, do not talk, do not change your face expression, don't move, just keep totally quiet till she finish, do not even altar a word even after she finishes. i will promise you that I've had guys try it and  what the girls usually does is "burst into a big cry you've never experience in your life and they start accusing you" it is better for you to come in during an accusation than during an argument and this is where the maturity kicks in. talk quietly and calmly, start creating a sense of respect for yourself. do not go back to the argument she started with, you start from the accusation part and let her know before she accuse you of anything she not an attestation too, she should ask you first.

then you can make a big move by moving close to her a tell her you are sorry, tell her even though you know you've not be making it up to her but that does not mean you don't love her. tell her she is part of what you think of every day of your life. tell her you are really trying for you both to live a happy life together. at the end of your naughty boy's story, give her an am sorry kiss.

purposely do something wrong the next day and you will see that the way she will address you will be totally different from the usually way she addresses you because of the way you handled the situation previously. my man is always in-charge
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Vieira(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2007
alexj, maybe you want to date my sister?

then you can give her a beating and then we'll see the end result.

By the time me and my brothers finish with you, I bet you'll think twice before beating a woman.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 01, 2007
what if he beats your little girl and get away with it. because u are not the only one that have mighty bro at home. he may have big gee's. advise him because we can never tell your sis may fall a victim and her case may be worst.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Vieira(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2007
Trust me, he will not get away with it.

Most likely the girls he has been beating have no brothers or the girls hide the truth from them.

No brother will stand to see his sister being treated like a punch bag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

9 Dead As Nurtw Factions Clash In Lagos / The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures) / Ondo: Three CAC Worshippers Missing As Kidnappers Demand ₦50M Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.