Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

I Beat My Girl Friends - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Beat My Girl Friends (9105 Views)

“why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up / How Dad Beat My 11-year-old Brother To Death – Kid Sister / Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by gidson12(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2007
hey brother, i guess u got thats habit from ur old man
well i mean no disrespect, but thats really based on
solid research, the female Smiter would definitely be copied
by there Children
pls try hard to overcome such habit,
smiley
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by BillGatesFan(m): 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2007
Maybe he needs to be sent to IRAQ where he can exhibit his force
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by kelvin(m): 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2007
What do you mean that you cannot control yourself, maybe, you should allow yourself to be beat down by thugs so you see how it feels to lay a hand on a lady.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Bolarge(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2007
As if u were reading my mind. All the therapy this guy needs is 3nights in a condemned criminals' cell among hardened convicts and his life will never be the same again. Nonsense! I don't even remember ever beating my dogs.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by agbana(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2007
let that be the first and the last time u will ever lay ur urgly hands on a girl,its sound highly unbelievable and embarrasing that in this century, someone like u still exist,pls for heaven sake,try to control ur temper and give ur woman every care she needs rather than beating her.by the time u are married,what will u do ? u'll kill her.
       any way, i cant blaim u too much u are till a small boy.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Grouppoint(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2007
My guy, Dont mind them jare. Just look for a girl who big pass you small. Even those one wey dey play female football for Nigeria. So that when next you raise your hand, she go give you black eye and broken ribs. After a few days in hospital, you will be cured of the ailment. cool
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by charla(f): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2007
Oh HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL No,now i know women of this day and age aint gonna take dat from u.If they r,sumfin is seriously wrong wiv dem.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by hafsatleo(f): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2007
RE;I BEAT MY GIRL FRIENDS

How would feel if you find your father beating your mother, or if your sister is beaten by her boy friend? I'm very sure you will even try to avenge for them. whatever you do to others someone, some how, some day will surely do the same if not worse than what you've done. for ladies out there that take this nonsense please leave before you are either killed or deformed no man on this planet is worth that pain.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by mutiu78(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2007
Beating ur girl friend or any girl at all is not ideal. If u re in that act, pls stop it because its not the solution to ur problems u re having.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by alhebaby(f): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2007
omo u lucky sey i no be ur girlfriend before how u gon put ur hands on me. if ur going out with me, u shud have respect and not dre touch me. u beta get rid of that nasty habbit. why the Bleep would u want to beat a girl anyways??
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by nkc(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2007
guy u dey lucky no be ma sis, i 4 don redesign u, angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Hugoboi(m): 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2007
Guy

who eva d 4ck u are, ur nothin but a spineless bitch ni**a, only a dog like u would beat a female under any circumstanse
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2007
please make una no make situation worse for the poor girl.
He's asking for help,all this advise of amputation,getting a female Mohammed Ali for a girlfriend and psychiatric institution will do him no good.

@ the poster,the good thing is that you realise that it is wrong.Confide in a fellow man you trust who may give you tips on how a real man should walk away from a heated situation and cool off.
If you are in the West, there are anger management classes you can attend,but you must speak to someone one on one.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by BillGatesFan(m): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2007
try it here is Quebec and get yourself in prison useless idiot, after enjoying your sexual life with her pour all your hot or cool sperm on her, you still beat her what the hell are you saying on this forum? infact I wish I could know your place, I will personally take away that girl from you and take fgood care of her
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Datchimo: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2007
Hee! guy that means you are not gona make a good husband,why can't you arrange a boxing fight or wrestling with a fellow man?you were just there,hiting one's love(child).Anyway count yourself lucky,she kept it unvailed. One would have alerted you with a heavy blow,just to buzz your conscince and remind you of not yet married. Anyway try to control the jealousy in you.Convert it to chasing a career. Become a big boy moro, then ladies would be at your door step waiting. If you don't catch up with life now, or put yourself on the lane,get ready to Wrest heavyweight because Guys will be breaking your wrist not even opening your palm to snatch any Beautiful around you.I found out that bigger boys are trespassing,sory this is just the begining.Good Profession can Save the Future Problem.Woooooork Hardddd boyyyy!!!!!
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by flizzybabe(f): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2007
women are the most vulnerable thing u can think of and if u know what is good 4 u in other not to loose her then act fast about ur ways or else u will be a loser 4 life.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by spade: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2007
@Lucifer

You're crazy. The guy asked for help because he knows he is wrong and all you do is say that stuff. I hope that your post was a joke cuz its funny and passes for one. But if it ain't, then you are the one who needs the most help. angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by spade: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2007
@alexj

Just fing a woman stronger than you who will always piss you off for one whole year. When you are pissed and about to beat her up, she will show you the error of your ways. That way, you will be able to control your temper when pissed up in another relationship.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by jgirl3: 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2007
I still believe that he should be flogged like a Shari'a offender - 100 strokes
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by bennie019(f): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2007
@ bill gates
take am easy na

@ alexj

u need to be flogged and beaten back so you would know how it feels
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 07, 2007
j-girl:

I still believe that he should be flogged like a Shari'a offender - 100 strokes

lol.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by LadyB(f): 3:17am On Mar 07, 2007
sorry to read of the state u're in. it is not pleasing at all. what i want to know is -what is prompting u to beat those girls?
could it be u are type that gets angry easily or one that finds it diffcult to control his anger or u are under the infuence of a substance.

u said u're 22. pls i will advice u to kneel down and pray to god. determine in ur heart with the help of the holyspirit u will put a stop to it.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by acidrop(f): 5:19am On Mar 07, 2007
wether u are in sane, or get upset easily, or cant control ur anger, or all of the above, are no excuse for any dude 2 bash up his gurl, just lemme catch a guy like that angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by dblock(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2007
i beat up girls too undecided
What's wrong with it, a little back hand here and there don't hurt anyone, sept for the chika of course
But seriously, girls need to know where they stand in this world angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by magneto(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2007
@ lucifer

seriously dude, u are in a more pathetic state than the poster. angry and if u intended that post as a joke, then u are an even worse fool! dude, take a good look at urself. . . dont u know that by trying to impersonate the devil (even jokingly), u have willfully brought a curse on ur life??
read ur post again man, jeez!! shocked shocked even satan couldnt have done better!! better tread carefully man, most times people suffer for their ignorance! nuff said!! angry angry angry

@ topic

guy, i pity u but i dont sympathize with u at all. its a good thing u've acknowledged ur problem and are willing to change, thats the first step. now theres a lot of "matured" advice posted here and i suggest u follow them, but lemme just add this. anytime she provokes u to anger, try to ignore her words and just focus on her physical expressions. . . personally i find them very amusing! grin (i think Neyo has a song about that, maybe u should go listen to it) but if ur the kind of guy thats easily moved by words, then pls follow someones advice and go faaaaaaaaarrrr away from there, till u cool off! good luck!
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by swing: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2007
dblock , am surprised u said that !!!!!
ve read some of your post & don't want to beleive u ve such personality undecided
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by OmoEko1(f): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2007
dblock:

What's wrong with it, a little back hand here and there don't hurt anyone, sept for the chika of course

I SEE U NEED HELP TOO, DON'T WORRY HAVE ALREADY CALLED THE ANIMAL SERVICE FOR U BECOS I WAS NOTIFIED U ESCAPED FROM THE JUNGLE. rolling eyes and hissing
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by jgirl3: 1:00am On Mar 08, 2007
@ dblock, as you are like that, girls allow themselves to be struck by you? Life don spoil. Continue giving them a little back hand here and there oh! The day one of them will woze you back, you won't try it again.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by acidrop(f): 1:34am On Mar 08, 2007
@dblock, u beat up gurlz huh?, let me c , we are not talking about dragging meatpie with your junior sis, and giving her small slap 4 yash, here, aight,
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by tunmininu(f): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2007
U are nothing but a disgrace to MANHOOD.u beat up ur girls and u still say it out.i fear u and u say u are 22,i assume that all those girls u beat up are the ages of 18-20,if not,u dey beat ur aunties be that oo.
CHANGE UR WAYS OO.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by spade: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2007
dblock:

I thought you where cool and Intelligent. But now I can see you are just an empty drum of Palmwine who's presence in a room is only noticed when the alchohol bottles are empty and horizontal! sad
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by agnesoseka: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2007
@omo eko ------------------->         grammar,  na wa o.

my verdict, bros, your watch word should be self control & discipline,  try these and d sky'll be your limit.

Take care and take it easy!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

9 Dead As Nurtw Factions Clash In Lagos / 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] / Incest! Man Keeps Daughter Captive For 24yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.