Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Beat My Girl Friends - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Beat My Girl Friends (9106 Views)

“why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up / How Dad Beat My 11-year-old Brother To Death – Kid Sister / Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by acidrop(f): 4:22am On Mar 06, 2007
y do u beat up ur girlfriend, that is so uncool, and if i happen 2 c u by chance, dont be suprised wen i 'll bounce on u undecided
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by titilayomi(f): 4:42am On Mar 06, 2007
For those crucifying the poor guy for incorrect use of English, please can you take a break !
It is a borrowed/2nd language, he doesnt have to speak or write it perfectly, as long as he is able to pass across his message, which he did without much struggle.

Back to the topic

This guy to me will benefit from therapy, which isn't readily available in Nigeria, however, the little reasonable advice here on this forum can go a long way helping him. I will like to suggest that if anyone does not have a useful advice to give, they could just do with reading other people's post.

Telling the young lad to jump in front of a moving vehicle is just way too mean, to me its worse than beating someone up !

I'm in no way supporting physical aggression/abuse, however, emotional & psychological abuse can be worse (Like what we've had on this forum).

@ Topic Poster, you are half way through your problem by acknowledging it, determine to overcome it, when you're provoked, try to walk away, take a long walk, prove to yourself and others that you can do it, think about the good sides of the person who's angered u. Think about how many times you've annoyed others and they've let go.

Last but not the least, talk about it to your creator, the one who will always take and love you for who u are. How many times we've wronged God and He loves us all the same.

Sweetie, i wish you the best. Thats a much as i can put down here.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 5:43am On Mar 06, 2007
acidrop:

y do u beat up your girlfriend, that is so uncool, and if i happen 2 c u by chance, don't be suprised when i 'll bounce on u undecided

LOL.Abi oh to save d gurl.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by OmoEko1(f): 5:54am On Mar 06, 2007
acidrop:

y do u beat up your girlfriend, that is so uncool, and if i happen 2 c u by chance, don't be suprised when i 'll bounce on u undecided
who are u superwoman cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 6:31am On Mar 06, 2007
LOL.She needs to rescue d gurl na
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by LuciferFan(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2007
@Alexj
You are a real man my brother! Do you know that only few people can beat their girls? I beat up mine as many times as possible. They are all the same, give them love and they will Bleep you up when you least expect it. My brother, if she messes up, WACK. if she runs her mouth, WACK. If you catch her with another guy, WACK WACK.

There's no difference between a girl and a dog! I kick mine in the butt whenever she misbehaves. Am not evil, only do this to correct her. Girls are like dysfunctional record players. You need to wack them atimes to get them back on track.

Dont listen to all these pretenders and sycophants. Do you thing men!
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 7:02am On Mar 06, 2007
Lucifer:

@Alexj
You are a real man my brother! Do you know that only few people can beat their girls? I beat up mine as many times as possible. They are all the same, give them love and they will mess you up when you least expect it. My brother, if she messes up, WACK. if she runs her mouth, WACK. If you catch her with another guy, WACK WACK.

There's no difference between a girl and a dog! I kick mine in the butt whenever she misbehaves. Am not evil, only do this to correct her. Girls are like dysfunctional record players. You need to wack them atimes to get them back on track.

I really hope u r kidding?
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by jgirl3: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2007
Lucifer:

@Alexj
You are a real man my brother! Do you know that only few people can beat their girls? I beat up mine as many times as possible. They are all the same, give them love and they will mess you up when you least expect it. My brother, if she messes up, WACK. if she runs her mouth, WACK. If you catch her with another guy, WACK WACK.

Another word synonymous to man is dog. Y'all can't control yourself. By beating the girl up, you're trying to find your manliness which is just plain pathetic. A true man doesn't need to beat his gf. He listens to her and stands his ground. Only shameless men have the guts to raise their hands and beat women up. You know what? Many women can beat up their men but just because they decide to take it doesn't mean you're more masculine. Imagine if wives/gfs who were beaten decide to retaliate, many men would end up like John Bobbit (without their manhoods).
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 7:34am On Mar 06, 2007
Lmao
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Uche2nna(m): 7:41am On Mar 06, 2007
Lucifer:

@Alexj

rolls off sofa, laffing
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2007
So so funny.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by nkc(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2007
well i don't think it's wise to beat yur gal, d best thing is to first, call to attention, tell her u r sorry for raising your filthy hands on her. that yu really have anger management problems that dated back to yur childhood precisely 1yr old, and that u want to ask her for her help, if she has any recommendations for yur problem, do all these on bended knees, i assure u , she will love u more, and she will offer a solution to your terrible plight. but if she does not love u, men yu r on yur own, and pls don't hit her, its immature.

hitting yur girl to show being a man is rubbish, it ain't worth it, girls know better.

good luck and pls pray to God for Help. Hope dis helps
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2007
Exactly pray to God for help
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by djmummy: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2007
@Alexj

Now if all lucifer said abt himself was real then he must be one of the worst men living on planet earth.Seriously why shld a man beat up his girlfriend/lover/wife just because she misbehaved dat is the dumbest thing a man can do in his life.Beating up a member of the opposite sex is cowardice.Y not go into d streets and find a young man like urself to beat up.If ur dad were to hit urmum wld u like dat?4 real men i really think u were joking abt all dat s**t u said.
N.B Girls are not like dogs.

@Alexj
U really need to see a psychiatrist to help u.Maybe u had a rough childhood and all dat stuff.But try nd remember this, WHEN U HV AN ARGUMENT THAT IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL JUST LEAVE TO ANOTHER PLACE

I remain cool cool
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2007
Your post is funny
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by dejavou(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2007
smiley I think i should give a round of aplause to some few female for their great contribution to this topic.Alexj i think u've taken it too far in raising your hand to beat your girlfriend.men is damn to wrong for u to do that,no matter what she has done to u.she doesn't deserve to be punished like that.just thank God that you're not in the country like America,they will have threw u in prison for this kind of offense u've committed.
"u just have to take it easy man,even if she was the one that offend u or vise-versa just take a break for a while i.e leave her for sometime,i bet u she will be looking for u so that she cud apologise to u"
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by IboMan1(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2007
The first step is accepting that u got a problem
which i guess u very well told everyone .
Next step is doing something bout it.
U need self contol.

Question:
What would happen if u heat her and she dropped
to the floor and didnt get upagain.
Does that scare you?
Think about it.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2007
Hmm
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by tonmax(f): 10:03am On Mar 06, 2007
@Lucifer///
You have the best name on earth for your type.

You are a real man my brother! Do you know that only few people can beat their girls?  I beat up mine as many times as possible. They are all the same,  give them love and they will mess you up when you least expect it. My brother, if she messes up, WACK. if she runs her mouth, WACK.  If you catch her with another guy, WACK WACK.

There's no difference between a girl and a dog! I kick mine in the  butt whenever she misbehaves. Am not evil, only do this to correct her. Girls are like dysfunctional record players. You need to wack them atimes to get them back on track.

The guy realises he's wrong, he needs help, what's more, he's willing to ask for it. You aren't a man until u accept your fault, and you make a conscious effort to become a better person.
Alexj,
Pray to God, He will give u a heart full of love.

Lucifer,
I hope your comment was a joke. If not, then, You dont need a long spoon to dine with the devil. You are terribly sick. You need H E L P !!!!
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by tobbyjohn(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2007
seriously i think i detect a note of regret so im in full agreement with cute-ass ba that as it may, ladies can be annoying sometimes i mean really annoying i think they should be taught how to talk.b4 they live their homes but hitting a lady is completely way off pls change
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Tobiegal(f): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2007
Na wa o, haba.

dis guy asked 4 help not 4 u guys 2 prosecute him, pple ave vices even worse dan his, so if u ave any good 4 d guy den shut da f**kup

sha, ma guy, God is ur strength, n dat ur hand wey won cobalise u ehn, try strap am 4 urside wen ur chic come around! grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by donnymikky(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2007
If i may ask how many girlfriends have you had in time past so as to know how many girls you have beaten?, I strongly believe the help you need is right there in you. Anytime you want to beat up a girl again just remember these words:-

"BEATING A GIRL IS NOT A SHOW OF STRENGTH BUT WICKNESS"
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by uzomaeze(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2007
seen somtin interestin here most of us postin on this post are ladies looks like y'all are really hard on this issue maybe u should have a ladies corner on nairaland so that y'all can get some thing to discuss , abi seun how u see am kiss
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by nikynike(f): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2007
No U Just have to calm down and understand the meaning of love.
It doesn't really means beating your girl friend or fighting your boy friend. It means that both parties
should be tolerance,patient,generous and forgiven. Beating doesn't solve any problem. Instead, early discussions can talk to his/or her mind.
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by chatykrew(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2007
@cute-ass
well anyone is free to air out his/her view but i buy ur view.

@ hypokrite,
u tink that u can judge on the face of computer, then u can shout but i know that u do worst so pls hear me angry STOP JUDGING and see hw u can build wat is found that was lost.
then see in u wat is wrong and correct or bring it up for us to JUDGE U AND CONDEM U and see how it feels shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by kassim2(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2007
Has a guy,just call Ur girl and apologies to her,tell her that u will not repeat that act of beating her again.u are not a baberain?get her a good gift and try to be romantic. shocked
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by gidson12(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2007
well, i think the girl knows what she want, if she loves the beating, then good let her continue staying with the guy.
but i guess that guys problem might be hereditary, guy try look your linage very well
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Blow(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2007
Seriously girls/women can be annoying!

We have samples on this thread already,

threathenin to throw fire and brimstone on the brothers
if they throw pepples at them?

Nonetheless you dont have to hit them
they dont deserve your manly show of strength

Reserve that for rugby or soccer games
And if you like boxing, thats the place to show say u be man,
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Blow(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2007
Just make it a point of principle not to hit a woman again

I could remembr that I made up my mind not to
have any physical violence with any woman since
primary school days

Maybe because I respect my mom and granma so much

Find a woman who is very dear to you -your mom, sister
and try to imagine any man hitting her
how do you feel

Keep that in the front seat of your mind
I beileve it will prevent you from being violent against women.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Raimond(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2007
grin I know of an ex-girl/woman-beater.How did he quit?, his girlfriend gave him a 15minute-Mouth Action and the guy forgot where his hands were , my guy, get blown man and the bad habit will be BLOWN AWAY!!!! grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Maneater1(f): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2007
Woman-beater!!! angry

Try picking on someone your own size. angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by BillGatesFan(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2007
She got to suit you to court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo] / Incest! Man Keeps Daughter Captive For 24yrs / Odd News: Father Sleeps With Daughter For Seven Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.