Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Beat My Girl Friends - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Beat My Girl Friends (9101 Views)

“why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up / How Dad Beat My 11-year-old Brother To Death – Kid Sister / Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by fadal(m): 2:16am On Mar 14, 2007
44 SWEEt tHiiNGSz A GURl WUd diiE FORRR
Body: ladies:this will make you tear up smiley
fellas:read it,you wont be able to stop

1-touch her waist
2-talk to her
3-share secrets
4-give her your jacket
5-kiss her slowly

are you remembering this?

6-hug her
7-hold her
8-laugh with her
9-invite her somewhere
10-let her be with you when you're with your friends

keep reading

11-smile with her
12-take pics with her
13-pull her onto your lap
14-when she says she loves you more, deny it. fight back
15-when her friends say i love her more than you, deny it. fight back and hug her tight so she cant get to her friends. it makes her feel loved

Are you thinking about someone?

16-always hug her and say "i love you" when you see her
17-kiss her unexpectedly
18-HUG HER FROM BEHIND AROUND THE WAIST
19-tell her shes beautiful, not sexy!
20-tell her the way you feel about her!

oh, and on that last one, u need to show her you mean it too

21-Open doors for her, walk her to her car- it makes her feel protected, plus it never hurt to act like a gentleman
22-Tell her she means everything to you, but mean it
23-if it seems like there is something wrong, ask her- if she denies something being wrong, it means somethings wrong!!!
24-make her feel loved
25-kiss her infront of other girls you know

we might deny it but we actually like and kinda want you to tickle us

26-don't lie to her
27-dont cheat on her
28-take her anywhere she wants
29-txt messege or call her in the morning and tell her have a good day at school, and how much you miss her
30-be there for her when ever she needs you, & even when she doesn't need you, just be there so she'll know that she can always count on you

are you still reading this? u better be, its important

31. Hold her close when she's cold so she can hold you too.
32. When you are alone hold her close and kiss her.
33. Kiss her on the cheek; (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss her).
34. While in the movie, put your arm around her and then she will automatically put her head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt her chin up and kiss her lightly.
35. Dont ever tell her to leave even jokingly or act like you're mad. If shes upset, comfort her

remember this next time you are with her

36. When people diss her, stand up for her.
37. Look deep into her eyes and tell her you love her.
38. Lay down under the stars and put her head on your chest so she can listen to the steady beat of your heart, Link your fingers together while you whisper to her as she rests her eyes and listens to you.
39. When walking next to each other grab her hand.
40. When you hug her hold her in your arms as long as possible

MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS SHES LOVED

41. Call her at night to wish her sweet dreams.
42. Comfort her when she cries and wipe away her tears.
43. Take her for long walks at night.
44. Always Remind her how much you love her.
45.EAT CHEESE WITH HER.
youll never know when she needs just a lil more love

repost this in 200 sec. or you will lose the one you care about the most!!! <3

Guys Repost: "i would do this for her"
Girls Repost: "44 things a girl would die for"
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 14, 2007
someone's been reading old mills and boon
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by acidrop(f): 2:22am On Mar 14, 2007
have been looking for some mills and boons book, read them last when i was 12yrs old
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 14, 2007
yeah it's been a while
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 5:07am On Mar 14, 2007
lol.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by spoilt(f): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2007
beating your woman is a deal breaker. women are fragile creatures! one day you'll hit her,she'll fall and like magic, shes's gone, dead. and then what do you tell her dad never an excuse for violent behavior. usually the problems stems from insecurity and unresolved issues. i suggest anger management classes. and hey, come clean to your girl she'll decide if she wants to be with you. she'll find out eventually anyways. small world!
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by diyobdw(f): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2007
Seun:

You pull her away from your sister. (Nigerian girls are very light - just hold them by the collar and lift them up.)
you never jamm correct orobo abi?

@topic: beating ur babe or wife just says you are an as*h*le shikena!
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by sirpee50(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2007
Guy, bet me, one day, you will BEAT A GHOST and face the romantic music, Bravooooo
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by hooplarr(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2007
I got just three simple words for you since I can't find you to shove my fist so far down your throat enough for you to choke on it.

"GO Bleep YOURSELF".

I pray we got tracking systems via the internet so i can run up into your crib and lick shots in your goddamned face, you woman/lady batterer!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by labyrinth(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2007
hey, guys! lets be realistic, this is a serious issue. Even if any girl send boys 2 beat the guy, she is only igniting the situation. The only thing is for God to soften the guys heart and give him total control over his explosive emotions. Basic
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2007
We don't have to yeil, shout or curse him out that is why it is called an open forum. thank God he knows that what he's doing is wrong because some other guys thinks it is absolutely right to beat there girl friend. baby boo, since you've known your weakness, you can control it. don't  make something you feel control you but you should control your feeling. don't make everything annoys you. you need to have a confidence in yourself  that no-body is worth your anger. try to work out of arguiment. try to ignore stupid things, try not to take  stuff mere people says to you personal. for example, if your girlfriend get angry, and she said why are you acting stupid or she even put it straight to you that you are stupid, (this is what my boyfriend do) even though i've never and i will never curse my boyfriend out, whenever am angry at him regardless of whose fault it is or was, before i say two things, he keeps saying am sorry and giving me some kiss versus peck at thesame time because he knows that that is all that it takes to calm me down. and some other times it get worst that i will have to say what i got in me, those times, he leave me to speak out my mind and when i finish, he ask me the most annoying question of my life which is worst than any beating (is that all) then he comes in with maturity and talk some real sence that will make me apologize to him at last. take your time with ladies, if u keep beating them up, u wont find any one to stay and what you do is what they will recommend you to be to there friends and other people

@fadal 43. Take her for long walks at night.
i was just wandering if you just said a guy should take me for a long walk at night? in 9ja?
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Free(f): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2007
hmmm

U need help
maybe anger mangement undecided grin grin

goodluck
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Angelheart: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2007
@ Alexj

My brother, ure half way to solving your problem coz uve admitted to it. Seek councelling from a psycologist and try to work on your problem. I believe that some thing/s might have have happened to make you carry on like this. Stop it with this your behavior coz u will end up doing time or even be given a death sentence!

You made a brave move! wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Rhea(f): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2007
Alexj

Try to date a mopol lady (the fine young recruits that look like 6-something).
Stir up an argument and slap her.

Let me know which hospital you were admitted (when you wake up)
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by lawenjins(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2007
waw! for those of you who beat girls i am sure your mother did not teach you how to look after your sisters with respect, for women are the ones who brought us to this world , and you still despise them? please respect them. in fact what you dont know about the women constitute a mystry to you. certain things are better understood when they are respected . nothing kills a man than ignorance
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by dblock(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2007
that's not fair, why do women get to give birth to men and not the other way around angry angry angry angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Creamish(f): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2007
dblock:

that's not fair, why do women get to give birth to men and not the other way around angry angry angry angry

How exactly r we to interprete this?---or is it rhetoric?
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by kateflow(f): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2007
Rhea:

Alexj

igbobi
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2007
no,Aladinma animal hospital grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Rhodalyn(f): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2007
U beat Ur gurlz?!?!? what a Sicko! tongue
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 4:54am On Mar 18, 2007
lawenjins:

waw! for those of you who beat girls i am sure your mother did not teach you how to look after your sisters with respect, for women are the ones who brought us to this world , and you still despise them? please respect them. in fact what you don't know about the women constitute a mystry to you. certain things are better understood when they are respected . nothing kills a man than ignorance

Nice quote.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by hotonuo(f): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2007
mubowa:

We don't have to yeil, shout or curse him out that is why it is called an open forum. thank God he knows that what he's doing is wrong because some other guys thinks it is absolutely right to beat there girl friend. baby boo, since you've known your weakness, you can control it. don't make something you feel control you but you should control your feeling. don't make everything annoys you. you need to have a confidence in yourself that no-body is worth your anger. try to work out of arguiment. try to ignore stupid things, try not to take stuff mere people says to you personal. for example, if your girlfriend get angry, and she said why are you acting stupid or she even put it straight to you that you are stupid, (this is what my boyfriend do) even though i've never and i will never curse my boyfriend out, whenever am angry at him regardless of whose fault it is or was, before i say two things, he keeps saying am sorry and giving me some kiss versus peck at thesame time because he knows that that is all that it takes to calm me down. and some other times it get worst that i will have to say what i got in me, those times, he leave me to speak out my mind and when i finish, he ask me the most annoying question of my life which is worst than any beating (is that all) then he comes in with maturity and talk some real sence that will make me apologize to him at last. take your time with ladies, if u keep beating them up, u wont find any one to stay and what you do is what they will recommend you to be to there friends and other people

@fadal 43. Take her for long walks at night.
i was just wandering if you just said a guy should take me for a long walk at night? in Nigeria?
i agree with you and for others,it does work.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 4:34am On Mar 21, 2007
Why cant u go for a long night walk in 9ja?
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by acidrop(f): 6:17am On Mar 21, 2007
beating your woman is a deal breaker. women are fragile creatures! one day you'll hit her,she'll fall and like magic, shes's gone, dead. and then what do you tell her dad never an excuse for violent behavior. usually the problems stems from insecurity and unresolved issues. i suggest anger management classes. and hey, come clean to your girl she'll decide if she wants to be with you. she'll find out eventually anyways. small world
!

trust me not all women are fragile tongue
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Tonim(f): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2007
@topic
you need to be redeemed  grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2007
? smiley ;d
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by oyerin(f): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2007
angryidiot!!! everybody dey beat up woman u too dey beat woman. Fool like you. i'm sure everything boils down to what u c ur parents doing and u 2 like a fool don inherite am. well good radiance to bad rubbish like you.

i no blame u na the mumu girls i blame if no be say dey be punchin bag u dey beat dem they look.
idiot nonsense
if u like change, if u like no change na d day wey u go meet magret tacher u go sabi am
idiot
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2007
overin, did you know him from somewhere? has he ever beaten you before? if non of that is applicable to you then you need to shut up. why are you cursing him out? because he realized what he was doing is wrong and he own up to it? common girlfriend apply more sence before you started throwing stones, you know we can never tell if bricks will be thrown back to you.
oyerin:

angryidiot!!! everybody dey beat up woman u too dey beat woman. Fool like you. i'm sure everything boils down to what u c your parents doing and you to like a fool don inherite am. well good radiance to bad rubbish like you.

i no blame u na the mumu girls i blame if no be say dey be punchin bag u dey beat them they look.
idiot nonsense
if u like change, if u like no change na d day wey u go meet magret tacher u go sabi am
idiot
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by culasi(m): 3:23am On Mar 30, 2007
It is wrong for a man to hit his girlfriend or wife shocked
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by laudate: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2007
Rhea:

Oh mi gosh! Am laughing too much.  grin Abeg, somebody please help me!
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by neelsel(f): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2007
My Mama told me the ONLY "beating" to accept from a man, is the one where we tumble over, acrobatic style, sweat like pigs and speak in tongues!! grin wink

And am a Mama's girl to heart, so anything Mama says I do,

Men who beat women are lacking something, They are pyschologically maimed and need urgent attention. cry cry
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by culasi(m): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2007
I agree with you ojare.

neelsel:

My Mama told me the ONLY "beating" to accept from a man, is the one where we tumble over, acrobatic style, sweat like pigs and speak in tongues!! grin wink

And am a Mama's girl to heart, so anything Mama says I do,

Men who beat women are lacking something, They are pyschologically maimed and need urgent attention. cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Incest! Man Keeps Daughter Captive For 24yrs / 9 Dead As Nurtw Factions Clash In Lagos / The Funny Moment When A Masquerade Was Arested And Striped (Video/Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.