Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,250 members, 7,970,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:17 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! (73755 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2010
Eastbay:

Dont you EVER learn?If the trend of the past six seasons is anything to go by,I'm not so sure you should be gloating because you find yourself above us on goal difference.
Why are Gaynners the same the world over?This their peacock mentality keeps baffling me.

Peacock? Explain. Is the peacock known to be delusional
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2010
Eastbay:

Dont you EVER learn?If the trend of the past six seasons is anything to go by,I'm not so sure you should be gloating because you find yourself above us on goal difference.
Why are Gaynners the same the world over?This their peacock mentality keeps baffling me.

Ol boy get off my case - we are above you on the table, that is the FACT at this point in time. Did I claim we had won the league or you had lost?

Even if we are ahead of you or anyone else for a millisecond, it is my constitutional right to state that fact. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2010
chamotex:

The marking was shocking . . . . O'Shea shoulda been the one marking Hangeland not Vidic, in my opinion.

u don start

Vidic should be marking Hangeland tongue

on the other side of the pitch, Hangeland did same to Vidic
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2010
debosky:

Ol boy get off my case - we are above you on the table, that is the FACT at this point in time. Did I claim we had won the league or you had lost?

Even if we are ahead of you or anyone else for a millisecond, it is my constitutional right to state that fact. tongue
Still having a peacock mentality.
dayokanu:

Peacock? Explain. Is the peacock known to be delusional
grin
You don talk am finish.Peacocks have no brain or sense of direction.I just talked to one.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by HNIC(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2010
Eastbay:

^^^^^
Amen o! ;DAnd you need to get fellated.I''ve had all the PH babes I want,I can give you some if that's what you want.I could be a love-vendor on your behalf, you know,cus the way you sound,'I guess you need ladies. . .
This guy neveer ceases to amaze me.
the highlighted just depicts what I say about you
I expect that kinda statement from my 16/17 year old nephew.
I even added the smiley to my statement to show my post was a tongue in cheek comment
Easy oooo Eastbay.
You can't love Manure more than the owners and many of them still posess a large sense of humour!
You sincerely need to chill out.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2010
^^^^^
Rugged-man wanna-be.
grin
Anyhow,thank you.It's none of your biz how I react.I expected that from a nosy Gaynner
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by ritchboy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2010
Seriously Eastbay needs some sexual healing. . . there's too much semen in his system. cheesy

or how else do we explain him always treating internet banter like a death threat? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mukina2: 12:49am On Aug 26, 2010
i knew he'll find his hell kitchen's self in here grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2010
tkb417:

u don start

Vidic should be marking Hangeland tongue

on the other side of the pitch, Hangeland did same to Vidic

Exactly! that is beacuse Fulham got their tactic spot on.
HANGELAND is their tallest defender and he was marking Vidic who was the biggest threat to Fulham
O'Shea . . . our tallest defender should also be marking Hangeland who ultimately was the biggest threat to us. That's a better match.

The warning sign was already there in the first half when Vidic lost Hangeland from another set-piece.
Against Newcastle, Vidic also lost andy Carroll TWICE . . . on another day he would have scored.
You should mark height-for-height.

TKB, height does matter when pairing up to mark someone.
No matter how good your marking skills are . . . you don't stand much chance if your opposition is significantly taller than you.

It's like expecting Assou-Ekotto to mark Peter Crouch. grin grin grin

It's not rocket science.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 26, 2010
ritchboy:

Seriously Eastbay needs some sexual healing. . . there's too much semen in his system. cheesy

or how else do we explain him always treating internet banter like a death threat? grin grin
mukina2:

i knew he'll find his hell kitchen's self in here grin
Who?Death threat?Sexual healing?
The peacocks are out in full force. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2010
ritchboy:

Seriously,are you making any sense to yourself,from the above?
Or are you here just to blab for no apparent reason (as usual)?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2010
Kamoru,

Some players are short but have a very good leap.

e.g Canavaro and Ayala both are 5ft 9 and they compete with any giant aerially
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mukina2: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2010
Eastbay:

Who?Death threat?Sexual healing?
The peacocks are out in full force. . .
na you be peacock. tongue
my post was in reference to ritchboi, and not directed at you, directly or indirectly
abeg carry ur wahala front small cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2010
mukina2:

na you be peacock. tongue
my post was in reference to ritchboi, and not directed at you, directly or indirectly
abeg carry your wahala front small cheesy
Thank you.
The only thing is I don't remember addressing you as well,so I don't know where your problem begins/ends.
Or are you one by association?
Relax please. . . grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by ritchboy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2010
Muki,

Can u arrange one Gambian babe/dude(since his sexual orientation is yet to be independently verified cheesy) for Mr Eastbay?
The man is literally sweating, peeing, crying, spitting and sneezing semen grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by jalether(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mukina2: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2010
Eastbay:

Thank you.
The only thing is I don't remember addressing you as well,so I don't know where your problem begins/ends.
Or are you one by association?
Relax please. . . grin
why did you modify? grin
i saw the first post grin

ritchboy:

Muki,

Can u arrange one Gambian babe/dude(since his sexual orientation is yet to be independently verified cheesy) for Mr Eastbay?
The man is literally sweating, peeing, crying, spitting and sneezing semen grin grin
hell's kitchen leave me alone oh grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2010
dayokanu:

Kamoru,

Some players are short but have a very good leap.

e.g Canavaro and Ayala both are 5ft 9 and they compete with any giant aerially

Are they Vidic?
Let them go and mark Peter Crouch and lets seeĀ  . . .
We are not just talking about any player.
I have seen many times where Cannavaro has been found wanting . . . even at this last World Cup.

Most times, the taller man has the advantage especially players with aerial prowess like Hangeland.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by yousouph(m): 5:04am On Aug 27, 2010
VDS double save of Etuhu's shots against Fulham was voted save of the week in kuvuki land
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by lordimpaq(m): 8:02am On Aug 27, 2010
every time i come here i always have nothing to say, i used to some time ago but not now, everywhere just seems dry IMO undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2010
lordimpaq:

every time i come here i always have nothing to say, i used to some time ago but not now, everywhere just seems dry IMO undecided

Well, you know as you take enter . . . help yourself
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2010
Rooney is fit for the West Ham game according SAF. Hopefully he can play himself back into some form.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2010
ritchboy:

Muki,

Takes one to know one,peacock-in-chief. . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Iyineda(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2010
I'm still gutted by the match against full-hampigs. angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by babsadewa(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2010
No lele, Nani disappointed me last week, today we must win our match. Westham is not a easy team for Man U but we will defeat them
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2010
Very easy win for us today. didnt even need to get out of 2nd gear. West Ham are really really poor.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by rasputinn(m): 5:40am On Aug 29, 2010
I just loved the way Berbatov delivered that scissors kick,reminds me of how I used to play in those days
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 29, 2010
rasputinn:

I just loved the way Berbatov delivered that scissors kick,reminds me of how I used to play in those days
LOL!I thought he reminded me of me back then. . .
But he was awesome yesterday. . .we need more of that performance for the season. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Fred87(m): 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2010
Man u KWEnu.eeeez
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by olabukola: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2010
Breaking News[/size][size=8pt]: One Man United stunch fan and member of NL cought in sham Marriage. tongue tongue tongue Who could that be guys?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2010
olabukola:

Breaking News[/size][size=8pt]: One Man United stunch fan and member of NL[b] cought [/b] in sham Marriage. tongue tongue tongue Who could that be guys?
Please gerrout of here abeg.
Go to the romance section if you need attention.
With your poor grammar.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by HNIC(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2010
Goal of the week has to be Dimitar's goal on Saturday.
Finally, he has cut down on smoking weed grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021 / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.