Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,206 members, 7,970,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:13 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! (73752 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^^ u comparing Vassel to Rio Ferdinand?

are you high?

Ferdinand is the most popular of the defenders in England for about 10 years now and you said he wasnt high prpfile b4 we bought him

tell me what factors led to his signing and why he broke transfer records twice with 2 clubs- and yet he wasnt high profile

oo serious

u too, go and drink zobo grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2010
Didn't compare Vassell to Ferdinand.
Just brought him up as an analogy.
Oga, let's squash this thing, e be like say br.east milk don plenty for your system
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^^ na shekpe plenty for ur own system
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2010
manure played with 1 striker for most of their CL games. and that was either a 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 with Rooney as the lone striker
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2010
Eastbay, you're not supposed to bypass the word filter thingy. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Ibime(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^^ S'up mama. I dey greet o.

Rodrigo Possebon signs for Santos. . . . another of Saurons wonder kids flops.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2010
S'up, pa. I dey answer. grin
Not Possebon's fault. . .dude's just not it for the squad. He just might go on to shine at Santos.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2010
@Crizzle,
Erm,I'm sorry ma,but isn't it a part of the human anatomy I'm trying to describe?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2010
Van der Vaart wants to join Man utd.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2010
he can go to man Citey

after losing out on Ozil, i dont wanna see another useless buy or else, its yawa for SAF and Eastbay grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2010
tkb417:

he can go to man Citey

after losing out on Ozil, i dont wanna see another useless buy or else, its yawa for SAF and Eastbay grin grin
Guy,na me dey advise SAF on signings? grin
Anyhow,bring it on!!!Maybe I should be drinking what you had yesterday. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2010
LOL
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2010
I knew VdV would be out soon. A good buy but I dont know if he would work for Manure rthe way Robben and Sneijeder did for bayern and Inter

VdV is even at the risk of losing his space in the Dutch team
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2010
@Eastbay
Apparently, the permitted word is 'bosom'. grin
So adding a period in between the word in order to get it through the filter is an offense.
Don't do it next time so I don't have to come bail ya outta prison. . .I'm saving up to buy Tahiti.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2010
But Cristalz.

Look at words like t1t for tat and see what it becomes.

Former VP of US Mr Cheney and Dutch Coach Advocaat I cant write their first name
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2010
dick advocaat is not the coach of Russia again?
lololololol

madam crizzle for shizzle grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2010
hehehehehehe

what is manliness advocaat madam

lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2010
I am refering to his Nationality.

What of Former US VP

Dick Chenney

or when I say you beat me, I beat you Its tit for tat
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2010
LMAO grin
Manliness Advocaat.  .  .Manliness Cheney.  .  .nice.

I didn't make the dictionary; I still find some of the switches, erm, ''interesting''. grin
But, rules are rules.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^^^^^

LMAO!!!! Chai!!
Word filter surely it is!!!

Where has thou gone to?

TK how far? Na wa for u ooo!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by ice234: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2010
wat fergi missed out again on migel veloso. dat guy is at genao now
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2010
Cristalz:

@Eastbay
Apparently, the permitted word is 'bosom'. grin
So adding a period in between the word in order to get it through the filter is an offense.
Don't do it next time so I don't have to come bail ya outta prison. . .I'm saving up to buy Tahiti.
Erm,ma,I'm not so sure I agree with you on that point.
So If i'm on NL and I want to describe what a baby feeds on from its mother,do I go bosom milk?is there anything like that?
Kindly explain. . .cus manliness Cheyney & manliness Advocaat certainly don't mean nothing to me or anybody else for sure.

Din't know Tahiti was that cheap. . .(checking my atlas to see where it actually is. . . .)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2010
Just reading Arsene Wenger's comments on Paul Scholes.
Typical.
Always seeing the speck in your neighbour's eyes without bothering to check the log growing from yours.
Like there were no Vieiras or Pires' or Handball Henry's. . .
Awaiting the typical one-sided responses from the Gayyner army.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Cristalz(f): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2010
@Eastbay
Dearie, my duty's just to let you know when you're breaking the rules.
I didn't make the rules, so I'm the wrong person to disagree with.  .  .

My personal opinion and me doing my duty are at opposite ends on this though, trust me. grin
All I'm doing is letting you know that doing what you did attracts 'punishment' from Himself.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mojounited(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2010
Just reading Arsene Wenger's comments on Paul Scholes.
Typical.
Always seeing the speck in your neighbour's eyes without bothering to check the log growing from yours.
Like there were no Vieiras or Pires' or Handball Henry's. . .
Awaiting the typical one-sided responses from the Gayyner army.

@Eastbay,
I just read those comments too. A@ss-in Wimp-ger seems to forget he once had a certain player by name Patrick Vieira, in his team - one of the greatest hackers and bullies in the EPL. Good for us (United fans) we also had Roy Keane those days to muscle it out with their gladiator. United's still got steel in midfield (Paul and Fletch) alas A@ss-enal's got who , now A@ss-in Wimp-ger is crying foul. It's a new season Viewer, Man-up already else you'll end up whining all season. Mtcheeeeeew  tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by slimshay(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2010
I knew the british press were going to catch magas on here.

As a matter of fact wenger had a whole lot of praise to scholes and even w
ent as far as saying he feels scholes doesn't get enough praise because he's not a media hugger like others.
Yet its only the minor statement on tacklin they like to use as headlines.

And as usual, magas continue to pay.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by HNIC(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2010
slimshay:

ent as far as saying he feels scholes doesn't get enough praise because he's not a media hugger like others.

That's why we call them scummies, innit? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mojounited(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2010
The goons have crawled out of their @ss-wipe holes to infiltrate this thread. Last time i checked it's still "Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone!". Okay now, you trawls, flee to your expired cobwebs-filled 5year trophy-less cabinet before I call on tkb, Eastbay, et al to give y'all the hair-dryer treatment  tongue

Now watch this space, the tools will come ranting. Oya, all the haters, fire at will!! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by slimshay(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2010
Mojounited, menunited, hmm, nuff said.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by medjai(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2010
SAF had the guts to accuse Mancini of 'kamikaze' signings when he shelled out €7m on a Bebe that he hadnt seen
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by duduspace(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2010
News of the world is reporting Rooney is out of tomorrows match due to a stomach bug. I expect he'll be replaced by Bebe. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2010
slimshay:

I thought you were smarter than this.
Arsene W says he's not a fair player.Is that not enough to rubbish whatever sarcastic praise that snide idiot called Wenger may lay on Scholes?
I guess he wishes he had a player like Scholes in all his time.Apparently you're the one mugu here who can't translate a thinly-veiled attack on a great player.
HNIC:

That's why we call them scummies, innit? grin
Better a scummie than a gaynner,at least we have a trophy cabinet to look at,unlike yours which has been overtaken by rodents.
Go and win something first before you come here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021 / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.