Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,407 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! (71959 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by A40(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2010
The cacophony of chirping crickets masquerading as rivals on the Arsenal thread is enough to make a sane man go ape-shyte they all say Arsenal don't matter but somehow their day isn't complete without making mpotu on the thread
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2010
Eastbay:

^^^^^^^
Ok,sir.
At least over here,when there is no need to say anything,we don't blab.Unlike a certain thread where delusion abounds and idiocy reigns supreme,where most folks talk just for the sake of it and think they are smart. . .
haha

we have life outside NL na

abi we go dey sleep for here grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
tkb417:

haha

we have life outside NL na

abi we go dey sleep for here grin grin

Please tell some folks, for some of us,NL is a hobby and not a means of livelihood.
The way some Gaynners talk,you'd think NL paid their salary. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by adebayo201: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2010
Eastbay:

Please tell some folks, for some of us,NL is a hobby and not a means of livelihood.
grin grin
abeg make una pity dm oh!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by jalether(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
Eastbay:

GBAM. . . It's good to know that I'm not alone on the observation

jalether:

What gives you the impression that I seek anyone's approval or attention on this forum undecided billy goat

Incase you are too intellectually sterile to figure out from my general vibe on this board. I only come on here to chill, have some fun and discuss footie

and nothing else,  . . unlike majority of arsenal fans (yourself included) who treats the forum like their passport to heaven and take everything too damn serious

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
Eastbay:

Look at this slug.And you have the temerity to post that after round 13 of the Drogba sod.o.my.Never seen such an easier fixture to predict. . .

So what? Like you said, it's nothing new.

My happiness is not dependent on Arsenal winning so I am exercising my constitutional rights to rib the scumtwats at every opportunity. tongue

Now go eat shyte (literarily grin)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by HNIC(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2010
A-40:

The cacophony of chirping crickets masquerading as rivals on the Arsenal thread is enough to make a sane man go ape-shyte they all say Arsenal don't matter but somehow their day isn't complete without making mpotu on the thread
Gbam. . . It's perplexing
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
HNIC:

Gbam. . . It's perplexing

Perplexing?

The only perplexing thing this week is how a single one-headed Ivorian footballer can score 13 goals in 13 games vs a certain bottom feeder club located in North London with the most Delusional fans alive
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Perplexing?

The only perplexing thing this week is how a single one-headed Ivorian footballer can score 13 goals in 13 games vs a certain bottom feeder club located in North London with the most Delusional fans alive

U no dey tire. grin
They will soon win a trophy to shut you up.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by HNIC(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Perplexing?

How many times will you repeat this?
I am sure no one bothers to read it anymore so that thier I.Q won't become lower!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
chamotex:

U no dey tire. grin
They will soon win a trophy to shut you up.

Trophy and Assanal like oil and water dont mix

HNIC:

How many times will you repeat this?
I am sure no one bothers to read it anymore so that thier I.Q won't become lower!

How low can anyones IQ get, If the whole team of Assanal cant muster enough brain power to stop the Dragba rage.

Didier said he doesnt have to put any effort, As long as he can get on the field A goal is sure
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2010
All these hogwash on our thread??
EB kindly offer these dudes no more honour to desecrate this thread!!
Now all Gaymen and layout abouts, shush!!!!!!

I can see lack of mid week match activity at work
AT least go over to the Politics section, there is a lot of e-bombing going on there grin grin
But make dem no implicate you oo!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by A40(m): 6:28am On Oct 07, 2010
Hehehe u guys simply can take your own medicine
We Gunners are probably the most ribbed on this forum but when we clap back in self-defence
That's when peeps start getting philosophical like Confucius and Socrates in this biatch. We sef get life outside NL
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2010
@topic
I HATE International match weeks. . . . It's so dry.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2010
Mod was at work!!!
lol!!

Chamo
TIme to move to the romance section. Internationals ain't for moi!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2010
Emperoh:

Mod was at work!!!
lol!!

Chamo
TIme to move to the romance section. Internationals ain't for moi!!

Well just make sure you no go do like Rooney and not pay 1k give ashawo.
u knw say u be celebrity for this forum . . . it wont be long before it reaches the homepage o. grin grin grin grin
Make u no go lose form cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2010
chamotex:

Well just make sure you no go do like Rooney and not pay 1k give ashawo.
u knw say u be celebrity for this forum . . . it wont be long before it reaches the homepage o. grin grin grin grin
Make u no go lose form cheesy cheesy

lmao!!!!
Not to worry, all the dogs dey chop shit.
na the one wey chop and no clean mouth well na im dem dey call shit eater!!
Fell me? wink wink wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2010
hahahahaha

Chamo and Emp don kolo

me sef no wan lose form at all make i no enter homepage

lmao

This international break can annoy me ehn
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mojounited(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
Gawd! it was so difficult to locate this thread; so much cobwebs due to international break. hehe
Guys, has anybody read Mou's quote today? don't know, but i just lifted this from espn -

Many believe Mourinho is the most likely successor to Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United, and he confirmed he has a strong bond with the 68-year-old. "Among all the coaches in football, I can say he [Ferguson] is my best friend," Mourinho said.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=831528&sec=europe&cc=5739

Weird comment by Mou - It's kinda funny and hard to believe that Mou and SAF could ever be best of pals considering the war of words/mind games/battle for supremacy that engulfed the EPL between both of 'em dating back to when 'The Special One' was in England. However, Mou would be a very good replacement pending when SAF retires.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2010
The likes of Oshea, Evans and carrick would pray SAF stays for another 5 years cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mojounited(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^^Sure, lol . . . Cuz Mou, if he replaces SAF, would definitely give 'em the boot. Amongst those three lads, I think Carrick may be the only person to survive any kinda haywire treatment from Mou if he (Carrick) decides to up his game; cuz i think an in-form Carrick could be as good as Xabi Alonso who currently plays for Madrid under Mou - If only Carrick could get back to the kinda form he had in the 7-1 drubbing of Roma at OT (UCL few seasons ago), we wouldn't be worried sick about our mid-field when Scholesy aint playing.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2010
mojounited:

^^^Sure, lol . . . Cuz Mou, if he replaces SAF, would definitely give 'em the boot. Amongst those three lads, I think Carrick may be the only person to survive any kinda haywire treatment from Mou if he (Carrick) decides to up his game; cuz i think an in-form Carrick could be as good as Xabi Alonso who currently plays for Madrid under Mou - If only Carrick could get back to the kinda form he had in the 7-1 drubbing of Roma at OT (UCL few seasons ago), we wouldn't be worried sick about our mid-field when Scholesy aint playing.
if only if Rashid yekini would still be banging goals for super eagles

lmao

carrick needs a spiritualist tho i agree an in form Carrick would bring a lotta goodies to the team. But if wishes were horses mehn, ill be the MD of Goldman sachs now cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by bxcode(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2010
tkb417:

if only if Rashid yekini would still be banging goals for super eagles

lmao

carrick needs a spiritualist tho i agree an in form Carrick would bring a lotta goodies to the team. But if wishes were horses mehn, ill be the MD of Goldman sachs now cheesy
lmao
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mojounited(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2010
if only if Rashid yekini would still be banging  goals for super eagles

lmao

carrick needs a spiritualist tho i agree an in form Carrick would bring a lotta goodies to the team. But if wishes were horses mehn, ill be the MD of Goldman sachs now Cheesy

lol @tkb . . . what are you insinuating, that we should get rid of the lad?
I understand u have no love for the poor lad; the form thingy is temporary but Carrick's got a bit of class in him - he supports our back-four more than any other midfielder we've got presently and this brings a sorta balance to the team albeit he's not a really tough nut sha. I'm sure you were among those who criticised Berbs, calling him a flop, when he was off-form alas Berbs has now become our most preferred striker cuz he's firing from all cylinders. I think Carrick will come good again, but while he's still tryna pick himself up, the likes of Fletch, Scholesy, Ando . . .et al will do the needful; it's pretty obvious that's why we have more than just a player in every position cus of such circumstances (injured & off-form players).

PS - don't crucify me mate, i just gat faith that the lad will come through this rough patch - it's part of the game na.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mojounited(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^ Wrong thread buddy! Locate the Business or Money or what ever section that's related to your post asap . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2010
mojounited:

lol @tkb . . . what are you insinuating, that we should get rid of the lad?
I understand u have no love for the poor lad; the form thingy is temporary but Carrick's got a bit of class in him - he supports our back-four more than any other midfielder we've got presently and this brings a sorta balance to the team albeit he's not a really tough nut sha. I'm sure you were among those who criticised Berbs, calling him a flop, when he was off-form alas Berbs has now become our most preferred striker cuz he's firing from all cylinders. I think Carrick will come good again, but while he's still tryna pick himself up, the likes of Fletch, Scholesy, Ando . . .et al will do the needful; it's pretty obvious that's why we have more than just a player in every position cus of such circumstances (injured & off-form players).

PS - don't crucify me mate, i just gat faith that the lad will come through this rough patch - it's part of the game na.

Mojo
ure bang in order. My zero tolerance for shambolic displays from some of these lads is the reason i say stuffs like these

i honestly dont expect them to be in form through out their active days. I also think we need reinforcements in the central midfield cos scholes is the only real creative midfielder in that team and i think the man is at the twilight of his career.

Ozil grin grin grin grin comes to ma mind and oh yeah i wont forgive SAF

nyways, i hope we do some biz in January and i hope Ando and hargo can add some quality to the team when they finally get their mojo
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
is this the final comeback for Hargo?

Can we have Hargo, Carrick, and Ando all fit and in top shape by January?

that should be mouth watering and would augur well for the team
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mbulela: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2010
Hargo is on his way to Ikotun to see T.B.
Kanu gave him directions.
He needs it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by akinalabi(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
tkb417:

is this the final comeback for Hargo?

Can we have Hargo, Carrick, and Ando all fit and in top shape by January?

that should be mouth watering and would augur well for the team

Am not too optimistic about Hargo. sad
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
Rooney is claiming he hasn't had an ankle injury this season. . . . is he saying that Fergie BENCHED him indirectly?

Rooney that was playing with half a leg last season is now being benched when fully fit? How things can change. . . . .this is the curse of the Vuvuzela. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.