Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,970 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:09 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) (97030 Views)

What Is IPPIS And Why Is ASUU Resisting It? / Welder Shot By Police While Resisting Arrest In Anambra State. Photos / Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground After Jumping Out Of A Van | See Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by tempex88(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Am not Dino supporter but it's fake news

This is not Dino Melaye.

Look at the pix well. It just someone's imagination.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by 042gist: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good Morning Dino!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Jibabs2(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
DINO MELAYE
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
This must be a very bad week for the IPOB yoots.

They grieve any time somebody is being investigated for crimes.

I spit on their useless faces.

How does this affect the inflation rate ofthe country presently.
And i doubt if you can spit on a beggars face talkless of an able bodied IPOB Youth

4 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Jazzlite: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
AidlifeOnline:

If U can utter rubbish irregards of the state of the nation, u must be a bastard... I mean Omo ale no e.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by MacZrino: 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chai see Dino my guy as he take sit down for ground like mad man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
phayvoursky:
I don tire for this government sef.

Bad news emanating from this government; day in, day out.

Who did we offend bikonu?

The English. They weren't ready to give us independence when we forcefully asked for it. We need to go apologize to them with the remaining art works from ancient kingdoms of ours.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chai
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by GGirll: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
eyeview:
...simply because he spike against the wicked govt of Yahaya Bello who has the favour and backing of Buhari and Abba Kyari. Its alright.
He also insulted d wife of that okwolo eyed Tinubu of bourdillon coupled with his crimes do i support him NO WAY he is a change chanter n he must REAP what he SOWED....foolish senate

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by IamAirforce1: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Serves you right , fool

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by holyfather(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
bro, the LAW must be babaric for a currently serving member of the senate to be TREATED like a commoner... until his case is JUDGED there is nothing that says he is a CRIMINAL... he may be a suspect or just being brought in for questioning... BUT HE IS NOT YET A CRIMINAL....

And as for your boosheet on IPOB... I am a yoruba guy, but I met dino in a comedy show by AY... and he made us laugh... I do not support CRIME but also I WILL NEVER BE SILENT at the demeaning of a man whose case has not been JUDGED..

Here in the UK, even if you were caught shooting people... you will not be PUT to sit on the floor... or even BEATEN.

I guess nigeria is truly an Animal kingdom.

Perfect response! cool

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

So the people being paraded everyday by the police are not human beings? Is Dino above the law?

I know you must be an ipob yoot, to have penned those words.

Bro na above the law film you dey talk about or na Nigerian wey nor get 0% law
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nawa o....

Dino Melaye

The GEJ scorecarder! angry
The PMB faithful follower! angry
Remi-Impregnator! angry
Bourdillon road walker! grin
Ajekuiya Crooner! grin
Instagram Postmaster! lipsrsealed

How did he get here?

4 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by naijaking1: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

So the people being paraded everyday by the police are not human beings? Is Dino above the law?

I know you must be an ipob yoot, to have penned those words.

Using the police and the army paid by the people to fight your political opponents even in the name of fighting corruption is called dictatorship, and it usually doesn't end well.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lolz
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dis is serious oooo
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by blackpanthar: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
ARE YOU NOT BORN FROM THE SAME HEN?

Open your latrine mouth again with your skeletal fingers

melody91:
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla..

you chop Hen pussy?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Abbeyme: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
why HUMILIATING THIS MAN NA.... This country is funny and wicked.

he's just humiliating himself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by iamjavadem(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
You mean humiliating himself.
blackpanthar:
why HUMILIATING THIS MAN NA.... This country is funny and wicked.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by magzey: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
masinga07:
Really? Sen Melaye on the ground. I expect the Senate to fight back actually.
Are they above the law?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by mrde(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Amagite:
The police have finally taken Dino Melaye into custody, his aides said.

The serving senator from Kogi State submitted himself to the police outside his Maitama, Abuja, home Tuesday morning, ending a day-long siege.

Mr Melaye initially declined to surrender to a team of mobile and regular police officers who arrived to arrest him at home Monday afternoon, saying he had done nothing wrong and expressing fears for his life.

He said officers would take him to Kogi where his security cannot guaranteed.

He finally submitted himself to the police around 8:00 a.m. following appeals from some of his colleagues at the Senate.

According to Premium Times, he was taken to the special anti-robbery squad office in Guzape, Abuja, his media aide, Gideon Ayodele, said.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/dino-melaye-finally-police-custody-photo-resisting-arrest.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Am suprised non of you remembered his disrespect to the great Jagaban's wife. He's paying for his sins

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by DabuIIIT: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
This must be a very bad week for the IPOB yoots.

They grieve any time somebody is being investigated for crimes.

I spit on their useless faces.

hide ur face in shame..dino was a proponent of change,he never knew that if a country can transform into a kwantiri,change can as well become CHANJI grin
grin
Again,hide ur head in shame and enjoy ur chanji grin

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Saraki, come and carry your boy ooo
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
bro, the LAW must be babaric for a currently serving member of the senate to be TREATED like a commoner... until his case is JUDGED there is nothing that says he is a CRIMINAL... he may be a suspect or just being brought in for questioning... BUT HE IS NOT YET A CRIMINAL....

And as for your boosheet on IPOB... I am a yoruba guy, but I met dino in a comedy show by AY... and he made us laugh... I do not support CRIME but also I WILL NEVER BE SILENT at the demeaning of a man whose case has not been JUDGED..

Here in the UK, even if you were caught shooting people... you will not be PUT to sit on the floor... or even BEATEN.

I guess nigeria is truly an Animal kingdom.

Why are you wasting your time on this CilicMarin knave who is egregiously bent on hustling for cheap attention by giving him the pleasure? He is one of those just enjoying the near-anonymity offered by this forum.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
masinga07:
Really? Sen Melaye on the ground. I expect the Senate to fight back actually.
Ordinary criminal civilians are also paraded on the ground. Being a senator doesn't put you above the law.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.