Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) (97055 Views)

What Is IPPIS And Why Is ASUU Resisting It? / Welder Shot By Police While Resisting Arrest In Anambra State. Photos / Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground After Jumping Out Of A Van | See Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
GGirll:

I am Igbo I'm no south south so I speak for myself n thats my opinion whether GEJ is ousted or Buhari is killed I don't give a hoot I only speak d truth n don't join issues with hungry morons on NL who can't even feed well.....smell out of my mention n focus on your daily CHAIN double mouthed chameleon n coward.
.Nwannem rapu umu okoko India.wat ever way.how ever way.whenever.where ever.igboman must be the last man standing after this impending doom. Yes.very soon.Things will fall apart and the center will Neva ever hold again.but my people will rise again.we have fought our own war.nopw.let other tribes fights theirs.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by 9ja083: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Fulani herdsman spotted.

CilicMarin:
This must be a very bad week for the IPOB yoots.

They grieve any time somebody is being investigated for crimes.

I spit on their useless faces.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Faithscharms2(f): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
This is Nonsense and wickedness..How can a serving senator be humiliated like this by the police..and his useless colleagues call themselves senators and are watching police make a joke of Dino and the Office of a senator like this?One day this will also happen to them if they don't tackle this now with all seriousness..only God knows how much hatred Nigerians have for the police,useless people..

That Mariam Sanda who killed her husband wasn't even treated like this,even Evans wasn't humiliated like this..they won't go after the real criminals it's people fighting for the common man that they flex their muscles on,Just because he spoke against my Useless and wicked governor yahya or whatever the bastard calls himself..Haba for God'sake a serving Senator??I weep for Nigeria. angry cry cry
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
bro, the LAW must be babaric for a [b]currently serving member of the senate to be TREATED like a commoner... until his case is JUDGED there is nothing that says he is a CRIMINAL[b]... he may be a suspect or just being brought in for questioning... BUT HE IS NOT YET A CRIMINAL....

And as for your boosheet on IPOB... I am a yoruba guy, but I met dino in a comedy show by AY... and he made us laugh... I do not support CRIME but also I WILL NEVER BE SILENT at the demeaning of a man whose case has not been JUDGED..

Here in the UK, even if you were caught shooting people... you will not be PUT to sit on the floor... or even BEATEN.

I guess nigeria is truly an Animal kingdom.

@ bolded, whr did u see him being maltreated.
Calling Nigerian animal kingdom, issorai by d time UK pple start fallin ya ass(xenophobia) u go sabi ya fadaland and enta 2 oyo sharp sharp...
Yeye de smell, u met him at a show, he made u laugh. Wat makes u tink him sitting on d floor now isn't a show(berra start laughing)
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Drama king who did absolutely nothing for his constituency.

I hope he is recalled and even jailed. Smh �‍♂️
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by kollinpowel(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
If he is not guilty of the accusations the he should gladly submit himself for police investigation.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
Follygunners:

Just listen to urself. You're indeed FOOLISH! It's folks like you that are destroying the image of this nation. You're no different from the Cabals. angry angry

So, it's OK for some pple to be innocently and honestly working hard without any gain while some pple behind the scenes are sabotaging their efforts, abi? How can this nation every progress with pple like you in it? FVCK !!! angry angry

You're a slowpoke, I swear! May you not succeed in life with this mentality of yours! angry angry
u really nothing but a big fool who thinks himself smart...oya shey you know them, anytime they come to buy from Ur shop don't sell to them, since na bad money, when u see them in clubs go to them f2f and tell it to their face, na there u go know say it's either that or na planking for your head, idiot, orue...I no get your time bru, Dino for president tongue
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Printerscanner: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Abudu2000:
Nothing anoys Nigerians than seeing you growing and happy...same way the poor wretched ppl hate yahooboys , hahahaha

Dino will keep shining no Matter the obstacles..

Lazy Nigerian youth, go and do Yahoo and get same treatment as your fellow thieves. Ole olosha, thief thief jankoriko
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by yaki84: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

the way u r going u will runout of spit
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Shosvegas(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
bro, the LAW must be babaric for a currently serving member of the senate to be TREATED like a commoner... until his case is JUDGED there is nothing that says he is a CRIMINAL... he may be a suspect or just being brought in for questioning... BUT HE IS NOT YET A CRIMINAL....

And as for your boosheet on IPOB... I am a yoruba guy, but I met dino in a comedy show by AY... and he made us laugh... I do not support CRIME but also I WILL NEVER BE SILENT at the demeaning of a man whose case has not been JUDGED..

Here in the UK, even if you were caught shooting people... you will not be PUT to sit on the floor... or even BEATEN.

who ask him to sit on d floor...dis is Wat he actually wanted from pple like you "Attention"
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Ripama: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
bro, the LAW must be babaric for a currently serving member of the senate to be TREATED like a commoner... until his case is JUDGED there is nothing that says he is a CRIMINAL... he may be a suspect or just being brought in for questioning... BUT HE IS NOT YET A CRIMINAL....

He was invited by the police just for questioning. He defiled their invitation, isn't that suspicious. Like a perfect gentleman with a clean sheet, why didn't he honour the invitation.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by justtoodark: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
this guy has no shame....what a pity to vote somebody like him to be a senator.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by justtoodark: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
anti-robbery squad....what a shame.....
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by sisisioge: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chai! Can we possibly maintain some decorum in this country? That's a whole member of legislative arm of the Nigeria government on the ground. Why not take him in without incident? It is well o. We just like to embarrass ourselves in the eyes of the world!

Yeah, we know he is bunkers but are we also bunkers? Whew!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by justtoodark: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
sisisioge:
Chai! Can we possibly maintain some decorum in this country? That's a whole member of legislative arm of the Nigeria government on the ground. Why not take him in without incident? It is well o. We just like to embarrass ourselves in the eyes of the world!

Yeah, we know he is bunkers but are we also bunkers? Whew!

imagine....
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buhari is now giving enough reason to and excuses while seeking asylum in New Zealand... I need to go very far from this shithole... meanwhile Yusuf will stage coup and strangle the old brainless tyrant

Dino welcome to CHANGE tongue
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by mikelisin: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Senator Dino mumuye, he don fall his hand tire
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by newoffer: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
our madness is epic.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by PrinceKenne(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

As if you know what I was thinking here.
Who knows what uncle Fayose will be thinking/planning now.
The game just started anyway.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

Did you read the passage? He wasn't made to sit on the floor. He DECLINED arrest. He put up those theatrics to sway people like you. It's an offence to decline arrest.

A clear conscience fears no accusations.

Dino is an apology of a Senator whether he made you laugh at a comedy show or not.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

Stop trying to be more civilize than the whites
Dino was repeatedly invited by the police.
None of the invitation extended to him was honored.
I can show you pictures of US police violently clash with suspects.
Till date, US government ve refused to close down Guantanamo where Suspect re abused with sickening delight.
In the US resisting arrest could cost one his life.
No politician in the UK will disregard police invitation with such impunity.
I will not be lectured on human right by an oyinbo asslicker.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Ovamboland(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

But in UK you can be shot while resisting arrest
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by nothernstar: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

may this jungle injustice be your potion every day of your life. Since you are supporting barbarism in the form of governance.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by naijaking1: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
dasauce:

If he was clean of the alleged offence.. Why didn't he honor the invite in the first instance.. Every time I see dumb comments as yours I usually felt we deserves the treatment we getting from our Leaders..

Lack of principles is the reason why you think that a political enemies tribulations today will not be yours tomorrow.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
APC in all levels is a party of deceit and brutality. may God save his people
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Earthbound:
E don't finish for Dino.

He brought it upon himself with his extravagant lifestyle. He's not the only outspoken senator (or one with criminal records)Nigeria has had, but he was too obsessed with his celebrity status.
If you do not know what is happening, just chill.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Codes151(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nigerians are not only lazy. But dumb..

If Na you Sars come for night to arrest u no go run??!

What did he do...?? Npf should publish the reason for his arrest.

Rubbish
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by gbishman: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Doe's anyone know Dino's parents or siblings? does he even have any? I don't believe if he does they would watch him embarrass and bring shame to their name

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by cyberguy72(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
W3xy1:
I thought this man is a cat with nine lives? Why is he resisting arrest? Owo ti ba dino
stupidity is ur portion
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by autoposh(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by themanderon: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
why HUMILIATING THIS MAN NA.... This country is funny and wicked.

Seems you don't know Nigeria is being run by vile and soulless beasts in power. The devil will be very proud of Nigeria's leaders.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Seun360(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Niyinficient:
Nawa o....
Dino Melaye
The GEJ scorecarder! angry The PMB faithful follower! angry Remi-Impregnator! angry Bourdillon road walker! grin Ajekuiya Crooner! grin Instagram Postmaster! lipsrsealed
How did he get here?

E never see anything?
Think sey everybody na GEJ.
E go hear am dance am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) / Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.