Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:09 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) (97027 Views)

What Is IPPIS And Why Is ASUU Resisting It? / Welder Shot By Police While Resisting Arrest In Anambra State. Photos / Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground After Jumping Out Of A Van | See Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
why HUMILIATING THIS MAN NA.... This country is funny and wicked.
Really I don't.like him BUT I hate this happening to him
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by steveDpro: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Printerscanner:

Lazy Nigerian youth, go and do Yahoo and get same treatment as your fellow thieves. Ole olosha, thief thief jankoriko
some problems are better left bw patients and therapist.....I bet your brain have been used for something you don't know about. When you get home today ask your dad about it. Ewu
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by demitola(m): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=blackpanthar post=66992950]bro, the LAW must be babaric for a currently serving member of the senate to be TREATED like a commoner... until his case is JUDGED there is nothing that says he is a CRIMINAL... he may be a suspect or just being brought in for questioning... BUT HE IS NOT YET A CRIMINAL....

And as for your boosheet on IPOB... I am a yoruba guy, but I met dino in a comedy show by AY... and he made us laugh... I do not support CRIME but also I WILL NEVER BE SILENT at the demeaning of a man whose case has not been JUDGED..

Here in the UK, even if you were caught shooting people... you will not be PUT to sit on the floor... or even BEATEN.

I guess nigeria is truly an Animal kingdom.

U'l be blackpanthering in the UK and be posting trash online. You never started your argument from the man resisting arrest by jumping out of a moving police vehicle. So if he jumped out, would he kite off to the sky or land on the floor? You'l suddenly remember rule of law when a big man is forced to dance to the justice tune.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Me-yow.
blackpanthar:
bro, the LAW must be babaric for a currently serving member of the senate to be TREATED like a commoner... until his case is JUDGED there is nothing that says he is a CRIMINAL... he may be a suspect or just being brought in for questioning... BUT HE IS NOT YET A CRIMINAL....

And as for your boosheet on IPOB... I am a yoruba guy, but I met dino in a comedy show by AY... and he made us laugh... I do not support CRIME but also I WILL NEVER BE SILENT at the demeaning of a man whose case has not been JUDGED..

Here in the UK, even if you were caught shooting people... you will not be PUT to sit on the floor... or even BEATEN.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by demitola(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
bro, the LAW must be babaric for a currently serving member of the senate to be TREATED like a commoner... until his case is JUDGED there is nothing that says he is a CRIMINAL... he may be a suspect or just being brought in for questioning... BUT HE IS NOT YET A CRIMINAL....

U'l be blackpanthering in the UK and be posting trash online. You never started your argument from the man resisting arrest by jumping out of a moving police vehicle. So if he jumped out, would he kite off to the sky or land on the floor? You'l suddenly remember rule of law when a big man is forced to dance to the justice tune.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by demitola(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

Shut up !! angry

This is not UK!
Mr Bombastic!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Obdk: 12:03am On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
This must be a very bad week for the IPOB yoots.

They grieve any time somebody is being investigated for crimes.

I spit on their useless faces.

deomelo. IPOB giving u nightmares since oduduwa fell from d sky
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by ogunsj: 12:08am On Apr 25, 2018
Adekdammy:
you campaigned for change, installed change, now enjoy the change dino melaye.
no, he didn't installed change rather he rode on change to where he is now.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by progress69: 12:51am On Apr 25, 2018
blackpanthar:

U are very dishonest person....and a very big Liar.
Dino sat on the floor to resist arrest and u are here blaming the police for that.
U claim to be in the UK which i seriously doubt cos u are saying total BS. If you resist arrest in the UK or US or wherever,innocent or not, not to talk of being caught shooting at people, u will be forced and subdued and sometimes wrestled to the ground by more than one police officer. Dino can be seen sitting by himself and yelling like a tout that he has always been in a bid to resist arrest. If u are innocent, summit your self to the police and prove your innocence, not by sitting on the ground to resist arrest. Dino rubbished himself, no one rubbished him. He had be invited several times but he knows people like you are there to talk trash in his defense. Resisting arrest is a criminal offence...so oga UK, keep ur BS to yourself, and stop the lies from your village claiming UK.
And to expose your silly lie again, if u are caught shooting people u will be shot at to Kill if u refuse to surrender..so keep ur nonsense talks for the illiterates that like your BS.

Thank God there are still reasonable people here. That guy is typing from is village claiming UK. To think that 191 people liked the BS he typed shows the social media is empty, and full of empty heads. I still cant believe it. Garba Shehu is really right, so many intellectually lazy clowns on the internet.
mowapa:

Until you have a run in with the law, stop comparing.
No one asked him to sit, he chose to resist,hence the picture.
The metropolitan police will wrestle you,if you resist it too.
Oju4190:
Nobody force him to sit on the floor..... He decides to. You should have know this man is so dramatic in everything he does
authority2006:

You guys like to talk about law as if it was a one way traffic. Police invited him on more than one occasion, they even wrote a letter to the senate, still he wouldn't honour them.
I wonder the kind of law that says you're above it.

And yeah, in UK, they give medals to criminals. And those who think that they are above the law, they give them patch on the back.
5thElement:

Don't be silly. The man has been resisting arrest.

Go to Yankee and resist arrest you hear and see if the law will smile down at you.
OgahBohz:

there is something I do t understand about Nigerians...

can't you people see that he deliberately sat on the ground as a strategy to avoid being arrested ,...
nobody forced him to,

did you see him on hand curves ?

or did you see him being maltreated ?

haba this man is a clown and that's what clowns do to get cheap sympathy...
Odmic2839:
Bros if you don't know things just sit and watch comment. Do you even know him at all, I don't either but d fact still remains he is a social media show guy. He always love the front page. Mind you, Dino might sit intentionally just to let people like you be deceived, I am not a fan of criminals but bet me dis Dino is worst than you could even think of.
mowapa:

Until you have a run in with the law, stop comparing.
No one asked him to sit, he chose to resist,hence the picture.
The metropolitan police will wrestle you,if you resist it too.
Barzinime:
When you were typing all this you taught you were making sense to yourself abi

You taking about how bad they are treating a senator but forgot that you behave well to be addressed well..why was he resisting arrest if he was clean, behaving like a kid,singing, doing ntor on social media...is that how his foreign counterpart behave....dont be biased when sharing your opinion
ayitasitis:

I live in London too bro and I know that no member of Parliament or House of Lord will resist arrest and put up such drama. Nigeria isnt a great place at the moment but Dino is surely part of the problem. His antics and fighting even as a member of House of Representativ is well documented. Here in UK or any part of developed world, if you resist arrest or put up any funny act, you will be restrained using reasonable force (whatever that means)
NOETHNICITY:
Stop trying to be more civilize than the whites
Dino was repeatedly invited by the police.
None of the invitation extended to him was honored.
I can show you pictures of US police violently clash with suspects.
Till date, US government ve refused to close down Guantanamo where Suspect re abused with sickening delight.
In the US resisting arrest could cost one his life.
No politician in the UK will disregard police invitation with such impunity.
I will not be lectured on human right by an oyinbo asslicker.
Ovamboland:

But in UK you can be shot while resisting arrest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 1:37am On Apr 25, 2018
No harm should touch this vocal man. They must not silence him,because he is a strong voice for the good of this nation.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by femyomotola(m): 4:06am On Apr 25, 2018
I wonder if there would ever be any positive news about this God forsaken trash called Nigerian government!!!!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 4:43am On Apr 25, 2018
Are the Nigerian Senators live worth more than the Nigerians that voted them in? Who's treating who barbaric here? Do you know what the average Nigerian go through in the hands of the police and the senators keep quiet? Good the have a taste of it and make the necessary changes.

blackpanthar:

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by alen4smith(m): 4:52am On Apr 25, 2018
RareDiamonds:
How does this topic concern IPOB ? Your comments are useless. I wonder why some people comment as if they are brainless simpletons and dirty rats. How can an educated person speak so m0ronic. I spit on their heads and faces. A senator of a country is dehumanized and treated very disgustingly to this shameful level yet we see no reason to condemn this disgrace but make unintelligent comments.

IF A DISTINGUISH SENATOR AND LEGISLATOR IS TREATED IN THIS SHAMEFUL AND DISGUSTING WAY HOW WOULD A COMMON MAN LIKE YOU BE TREATED? OBVIOUSLY FAR WORSE! NIGERIA IS INDEED A SHlT HOLE COUNTRY. NONSENSE !!!

whats so special about a senator who was accused of crime and trying to evade arrest to create unnecessary sympathy if Dino is not guilty he should go clear himself

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 25, 2018
I see President attached to his name....
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 25, 2018
sitting on the ground trick doesnt work, they will just yank him up and into their van.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Azam101: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2018
Yahyah 1 Dino 0
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Azam101: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2018
suremanpatriot:
No harm should touch this vocal man. They must not silence him,because he is a strong voice for the good of this nation.
We need money for his wake keeping!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by springer: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2018
Omode bu iroko tan o nboju wo eyin, kii se orujo ni oluwere npa ni. Dino got it wrong at Otueke & comit political suicide at Burdillon. I expect hit track from Dino and perfect silence from Otueke, then NO RESPONSE from Burdillon.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Assassin101: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2018
sadly, he's eating out of the evil cake he participated in baking
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by duwdu: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
ogunsj:
no, he didn't installed change rather he rode on change to where he is now.

Correct!

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.