Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,947 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) (97029 Views)

What Is IPPIS And Why Is ASUU Resisting It? / Welder Shot By Police While Resisting Arrest In Anambra State. Photos / Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground After Jumping Out Of A Van | See Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by duwdu: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
dasauce:

You're so dumb and daft...I wonder if that UK you claim you reside is actually true..
So cuz he's a Senator, He can disregard Police invitation many times..He was summoned and not once or twice..but many time and he refuse to show up.. He was found and still resisting arrest by sitting on the floor and you're here claiming He's a Senator..

Very well said, and I like your accompanying photo-meme! gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Niyinficient:
Nawa o....

Dino Melaye

The GEJ scorecarder! angry
The PMB faithful follower! angry
Remi-Impregnator! angry
Bourdillon road walker! grin
Ajekuiya Crooner! grin
Instagram Postmaster! lipsrsealed

How did he get here?

Pride my brother, pride. Dasall!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by olufemi2211(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
bro, the LAW must be babaric for a currently serving member of the senate to be TREATED like a commoner... until his case is JUDGED there is nothing that says he is a CRIMINAL... he may be a suspect or just being brought in for questioning... BUT HE IS NOT YET A CRIMINAL....

And as for your boosheet on IPOB... I am a yoruba guy, but I met dino in a comedy show by AY... and he made us laugh... I do not support CRIME but also I WILL NEVER BE SILENT at the demeaning of a man whose case has not been JUDGED..

Here in the UK, even if you were caught shooting people... you will not be PUT to sit on the floor... or even BEATEN.

I guess nigeria is truly an Animal kingdom.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by mowapa(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
bro, the LAW must be babaric for a currently serving member of the senate to be TREATED like a commoner... until his case is JUDGED there is nothing that says he is a CRIMINAL... he may be a suspect or just being brought in for questioning... BUT HE IS NOT YET A CRIMINAL....

And as for your boosheet on IPOB... I am a yoruba guy, but I met dino in a comedy show by AY... and he made us laugh... I do not support CRIME but also I WILL NEVER BE SILENT at the demeaning of a man whose case has not been JUDGED..

Here in the UK, even if you were caught shooting people... you will not be PUT to sit on the floor... or even BEATEN.

Until you have a run in with the law, stop comparing.
No one asked him to sit, he chose to resist,hence the picture.
The metropolitan police will wrestle you,if you resist it too.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
GGirll:

He also insulted d wife of that okwolo eyed Tinubu of bourdillon coupled with his crimes do i support him NO WAY he is a change chanter n he must REAP what he SOWED....foolish senate

I guess the ouster of GEJ is still paining you ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Odmic2839(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=eyeview post=66993081]...simply because he spike against the wicked govt of Yahaya Bello who has the favour and backing of Buhari and Abba Kyari. Its alright.[/quote can you just imagine, hear yourself bro, na buari government and yayaha Bello drag am to this mess. Buari forgot to add a statement to his speech at the Commonwealth, Some Nigerians are senseless. I don't need to look for an example when you are here]

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by humilitypays(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

The few reasonable Yorubas, the kind I keep as friend has spoken.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by olufemi2211(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=olufemi2211 post=66993675][/quote]

Don't you know Dino to be a drama queen...I am sure nobody forced him to sit on the ground....thats just Dino being Dino.....As much as I hate victimization and intimidation, we should not also forget that some unscrupulous elements who supposedly have cases to answer have somehow twisted the narratives to make it look like victimization...

If you don't have any case to answer, go and clear your name and stop screaming victimization like you are the only one criticizing the government..

#buharitodaura

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by authority2006(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
truthstands12:
Pls can someone tell this man's crime. Or is it witch hunt against outspoken man? Very unfortunate of a country.

Google is a wonderful tool, don't be an Intellectually lazy youth.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Barzinime(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
When you were typing all this you taught you were making sense to yourself abi

You taking about how bad they are treating a senator but forgot that you behave well to be addressed well..why was he resisting arrest if he was clean, behaving like a kid,singing, doing ntor on social media...is that how his foreign counterpart behave....dont be biased when sharing your opinion
blackpanthar:

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by technuel: 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
This must be a very bad week for the IPOB yoots.

They grieve any time somebody is being investigated for crimes.

I spit on their useless faces.

It is not a must to comment on every thread sometimes you sit back and observe instead of spewing trash.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Earthbound:
E don't finish for Dino.

He brought it upon himself with his extravagant lifestyle. He's not the only outspoken senator (or one with criminal records)Nigeria has had, but he was too obsessed with his celebrity status.

mr man. If u hv nt eaten 4 d past 2 days why come on nairaland 2 blame ojuku.? Name a senator that is saint then i wil retract the slap i wan gv u.4nw amadioha is transporting the hands to your auz.oniranu.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Witnes: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Na lie, this one na Jagua no b Dino
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by GGirll: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
5thElement:

I guess the ouster of GEJ is still paining you ba?
I am Igbo I'm no south south so I speak for myself n thats my opinion whether GEJ is ousted or Buhari is killed I don't give a hoot I only speak d truth n don't join issues with hungry morons on NL who can't even feed well.....smell out of my mention n focus on your daily CHAIN double mouthed chameleon n coward.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Akpa133(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Wonder shall never end Dino Melaye dey grand dey cry

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by visionex: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
This must be a very bad week for the IPOB yoots.

They grieve any time somebody is being investigated for crimes.

I spit on their useless faces.
Keep spiting venom on ur mama in d grave lol
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by authority2006(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
GGirll:

I am Igbo I'm no south south so I speak for myself n thats my opinion whether GEJ is killed or Buhari is ousted I don't give a hoot I only speak d truth n don't join issues with hungry morons on NL who can't even feed well.....smell out of my mention n focus on your daily CHAIN double mouthed chameleon n coward.

What is the truth you spoke about again? That a serving senator should feel being above the law of the land?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by tolu24(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Tinubu right now grin grin grin.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

The only sin of senator Dino Melaye was for criticizing PMB and Gov. Bello.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by duwdu: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
5thElement:

Don't be silly. The man has been resisting arrest.

Go to Yankee and resist arrest you hear and see if the law will smile down at you.

Thanks, that's some perfect response to a non-mainstream yoot, who reasons he/she has to belong to a particular ethnic group to come forth as a yoot... gringringrin

In fact, the police in Yankee country would have shot dead the like of Dino in a similar situation, especially when such a person was already profiled!

P34c3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Dayoara: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
I can see the hand of Esau and hear the voice of Jacob in this matter.... The PMB govt is the hand pulling the strings.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by effty(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

If it was the UK, just a "little" force will be applied for resisting arrest.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
GGirll:

I am Igbo I'm no south south so I speak for myself n thats my opinion whether GEJ is ousted or Buhari is killed I don't give a hoot I only speak d truth n don't join issues with hungry morons on NL who can't even feed well.....smell out of my mention n focus on your daily CHAIN double mouthed chameleon n coward.

Oh I know you're Igbo. How else can you justify your abnormal love for the chief looter GEJ and the fact that you just typed like an agbero.

I don't expect you to be anything else but Igbo.

I mean, reading your insults, I'd be surprised if you were anything else. It's your trademark really and yes, you represented well.

I know what's paining you dear...

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by ayitasitis(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

I live in London too bro and I know that no member of Parliament or House of Lord will resist arrest and put up such drama. Nigeria isnt a great place at the moment but Dino is surely part of the problem. His antics and fighting even as a member of House of Representativ is well documented. Here in UK or any part of developed world, if you resist arrest or put up any funny act, you will be restrained using reasonable force (whatever that means)

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Abeyjide: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
why HUMILIATING THIS MAN NA.... This country is funny and wicked.

is Dino humiliating himself

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by duwdu: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
ayitasitis:

I live in London too bro and I know that no member of Parliament or House of Lord will resist arrest and put up such drama. Nigeria isnt a great place at the moment but Dino is surely part of the problem. His antics and fighting even as a member of House of Representativ is well documented. Here in UK or any part of developed world, if you resist arrest or put up any funny act, you will be restrained using reasonable force (whatever that means)

Well said.

P34c3
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Ikpongiton: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
pride before fall,and he has trully becomes a dishonourable and the recalled process must continue.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by JAMESOJAY: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Karma is a bitch right..i love what is happening to him cause his a very big fool..e supported Buhari and push out Good luck now it's time to pay...his the biggest fool on earth
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sitting there being humiliated is ur voice and mine.there sits the only brave opposition to suppression. There sits the voice of the voiceless .there sitting on d floor crying is my hope and urs to battle tyranny.yes.I am from imp state.but whoever finds joy in the seen therein.laughs at his end
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by itzjwizzy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

What's said to be his offence sef? I've missed a lot
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by itzjwizzy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
RockHard:
This man suppose be NURTW chairman because tout fit am very well.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
bozzyjoan:

mr man. If u hv nt eaten 4 d past 2 days why come on nairaland 2 blame ojuku.? Name a senator that is saint then i wil retract the slap i wan gv u.4nw amadioha is transporting the hands to your auz.oniranu.

I would like to believe you're quoting the wrong person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.