Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,353 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (212585 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by bobbyan(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2007
@opoks

You are a great man keep it up and God bless u more.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2007
OPOKS

as i told you before doors neva close fully even with that letter,u know God does miracles??

Congrats i mean No congrats as i expect mine too

Tombri I hope u aint my name sake sef, congrats man.U seem to be in charge now.

have a nice day every1
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2007
Hey @all, wishin you the best of the day.

On a jocular note, I think this thread can now be
comfortable divided into two subs

1. 'This way nlng' cheesy
and 2. 'That way rest of your life'

@pgm, congrats once again
sorry couldnt get across for some time, I'v been trying to put things together
well my num is 080xxxxxxx
hope to hear from you.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ All

Hope you've all had a great day. Mine has been ext, busy. I just found sometime to notch a post.

@ Opoks

You ruled this thread and will always be 'the main guy'. You are a great guy, pls do not fall short of that at any time. Off course you are a man of clear vision. Pursue your dreams without hesitation and with God, the sky can only be your starting point. The NLNG letter you got should not deter you at all, and you already showed your strong intent of moving ahead.

Opoks ruled and still rules 'whether from back seat or not'

@ Tommyex

I appreciate but I can't be in charge for i do not befit that. I only recently joined this thread from a friend's ref. You guys have been great and I read a lot on the posts on this thread.

I am only priviledged to be admitted and welcomed into your fold. Though I did not get the priviledge to relate while this thread was filled with so much life, excitement and passion, I can still boast I related with some great intellectuals and minds. I hope to meet with some of you sometime.

Enjoy folks and do have a great evening. cheesy grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2007
1. 'This way nlng'
and 2. 'That way rest of your life'

funny 1

Tombri
Yea i feel you,but this forum aint so interstn 4 guys like us anymore,so you should have d zeal to entertain us grin

Me as usual na chat small read small i dey do
ADRIANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,i go flog dis guy ooo
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2007
[b]Opoks, adrian,pgm (d craziest), tommyex,kuwena (u r still great! believe mii!!), Lindiwe (it wuz nice talking to u!), tolagbaju (where u relocate to self?), wandel infact the list dey endless but like the godfather said i aint here to do any roll calls, tombri (dean of the new school),skeelo, thought (u r also new school u know), okoroboy, no b small ting,all of una don contribute to make dis thread the bomb-- i post once in a while dis days cuz i feel some folks should be given the opportunity to show wat they v also got. I dey miss all man and woman of course- abussyaya,u can do better than dis na? i m just in from the days activities, i m tired but definitely not down and dats wat i want the spirit of this thread to b, i m not a preacher so i no go preach but i would simply say i vnt wasted any minute i v spent with CLUB WINNERS- we ll always b one weda we succeeded in the assessment or not!!!! Keep livng the faith,we shall allmeet at the top (for doz interested in being there).

ADDENDUM
@pgm, if u b the agent wey wan helpkuwena sell him soul, abeg u go allow mi b ur account officer? no b small mata o!!!![/b]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2007
@ All

A very good morning to y'all.

I want to believe you rested very well and now full of life to tackle today's challenges.

Do have your good selves a very rewarding day smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2007
@ everyone,

Good morning to you all.

@ Kenosky, It was nice speaking to you this morning.

Wish everyone a wonderful day
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2007
@ All

Understand nlng is calling and sent letters to successful guys.

Have you gotten your yet?

Any other info
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2007
kenosky:

[ADDENDUM
@pgm, if u b the agent wey wan helpkuwena sell him soul, abeg u go allow mi b your account officer? no b small mata o!!!![/b]

@kenosky,
i don't mind u being my account officer as long as u restrict ur "accounting" or "officeeringwhatever that means tongue" to the records while u allow me keep the cash cheesy. in other words, i will keep the keys to the safe while u take care of the files, documents and what have u. that's my main concern!! cool cool reason? when it comes to money, "my eye dey shook" shocked shocked, no be small.

forgive me if i sound too money-conscious but wot else do u expect ? the client in question has got class of the highest order. he earns over N200K per month and he no longer sounds thrilled. if feelers from his most recent posts are anything to go by, then he could be in yankee anytime from now and u know what that implies. we would be talking of american dollars shocked shocked soon. so u can understand why i have to be materialistic here. in fact, to be my account officer, u might have to take an oath in . . .      u urself said "no be small mata. tongue tongue"

it's all about the benjamins.

by the way, wetin we dey talk self. the client himself never gree, we don dey here dey argue how we go take handle the money.
chei! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

have a great and lovely day kenosky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kuwena we love u!!!!!!!!!!

@all
good morning
One love smiley smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2007
tombri:

@ All

Understand nlng is calling and sent letters to successful guys.

Have you gotten your yet?

Any other info

@tombri
good morning!
wot leta? is it for assumption of duty or is it still medicals?

@all
has anybody received a leta like opoks did? or could it be that NLNG accorded him that singular "honour," seeing that he is/was the godfather here?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2007
@ All

has any peep gotten lng letter today??

lng contact called to inform letters and calls are going out.

pls revert
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2007
@ everyone,

@ Tombri

Fedex just called me that I had a letter form NLNG!

fUNNY THING this time is that my letter was sent to Ibadan. who I offend!!!

Anybody read the contents yet
Re: Which Way Nlng? by skeelo: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2007
hi, just called a call from Nlng telling me to come to the head office on monday 9 am, with 16 passport photographs
wetin i dey do wey i no go
cry kiss tongue shocked
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2007
Congrats Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeelooooooooooooo! grin

Just no carry my own passport reach there o! wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2007
Congrats men

i am sure from the posts you all will do US proud at NLNG
I got the same letter OPOKS got,so bros we dey d same shoes,Hope still dey 4 those who believe in miracles.

I jus say make me sef declare am here oo.
Opoks how now?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2007
By the way NLNG has been on the news for some days now,the latest is the strike they may cause for Oil workers.Make them no disturb una Induction oo

You could check the dailies,SUN news or so
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ everyone,

shocked Wonders will never end o!!! Is someone after me or not!!! I got a second letter at my Ibadan address that I wasnt successful at the assessment centre. Aint that funny after doing the medicals.

The logical explanation is the the letters were generated through addresses and my first address got a successful letter. When others were sent last week, My Ibadan address also got one.

Anyway, being trying to reach them but I guess they are on break presently.

@ Tombri, guess its confirmed that its unsuccessful letters that are going out.

Have a great day everyone.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ All

i just got my letter.

The content requires my being at their H/O by 9am on Monday 03/12/2007 with int passport if available and 16 passport photos full face and no glasses.

hope you guys have gotten the letters or call.

cheers.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2007
congrats skeelo!!!!

@tommyex,
yeah i read the stuff on NUPENG vs NLNG and couldn't help wondering why the company shd have qualms with unionism given the much touted working standards!

i also comiserate with the worker who allegedly lost his/her sight in the melee.
Wish u well broda!! smiley

@skeelo
once again, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2007
@tombri
congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure puts ur mind at ease! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ Wandel

Unsuccessful letters got to some people yesterday. A friend of mine received his yesterday as confirmed also by opoks.

This morning a contact confirmed letters were sent out and calls made to successful persons.

i just received my letter as stated in my earlier mail.

this is confirmed.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ Wandel

Don't worry nobody is after you. Just call them later and confirm the status. Sure it's good.

@ Pgm

O boi! no be small thing OOOOO!!!!!

We rest our hope in the Good Lord.

Hope you are doing great.

Cheers.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ everyone, Just called NLNG and confirmed that it was an error.

They promised to get back to me.

Took my number and new address.

grin I agree completely now after my BP 'don rise like say tomorrow no go come that e no be easy thing o'!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2007
tombri:

@ Pgm

O boi! no be small thing OOOOO!!!!!

We rest our hope in the Good Lord.

Hope you are doing great.

Cheers.

my guy! i was feeling "great" until some minutes ago that things started happening fast here. In fact, the anxiety here is beginning to turn my name into "mumuni" grinsincere apologies to anyone bearing that name here  

but i really am hapi 4 u and skeelo and wandel

my boss is calling. . .      talk about welcome distraction!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ Tombri

what's the details of the letter?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ Wandel

The details read thus:

dear xxxxx,

RE:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as usual

further to your application for employment with nlng ltd as graduate trainee,
please, note that you are required to report at our H/O as follows:

date: monday, 3rd dec 2007
time: 9am
venue: nlng h/o xxxxxxxxxxxx

you will be required to bring with you, your int passport if available and 16 copies of
your recent passport photograph (full face and without glasses)

sign

hope that's ok for you.

cheers. smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2007
Congrats tombri

It's your time . . . make the best out of it. wink

@tommyex

I'm as cool as Cool FM wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Wandel

Wetin wey hot go soon cold wink

@pgm

Take some Pro-cold grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ tombri

Thanks

Hope you had a great day.

will get the stuff ready
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2007
pgm,u no lie o! Things are starting to heat and speed up.One o my referees just got the verification form from TMC (consultant to NLNG today). he responded and copied mi his reply. I no dey fear,its just thursday, wetin don b don b!!! Skeelo and tombri,congratzz once more, e no easy, opoks, thanx for staying kool like kool fm,tommyex,u too much and i still dey feel u. Wandell,if u no dey too much,u for no get 2 letas, walahi!!!kuwena,where art thou?/
Re: Which Way Nlng? by brazillian: 1:16am On Nov 30, 2007
@ Kuwena

sam, this is nkem and i would not want to say much than u shud be strong and be the man i had all the while known. i know u would read this please get in touch with me lets get to talk. I know u are better than what u wrote down, Pray to God to forgive you and help u because the devil is really happy having you the way u presently sound.

stay blessed.

nkem
affirmative action

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.