Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,511 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:52 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (212297 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2007
tommyex:

KUWENA
I read your last post because i love the way you write,but i don't like you alot,I feel you are a pretender,there is jus no way you can dress all you have said recently.
Congrats,but i feel you have some probs within you,What if the stocks you buy miraculously falls?
My point--You are a bomb waiting to explode,because your reaction to this small test beats me flawlessly,i can't move

Bros I tire o sad

@Tommyex

I must say I have a renewed sense of admiration for your maturity, openness and 'saying it the way it is' nature you are recently displaying.

You are doing the job Opoks! knew how to do well wink

I must say I have stopped reading Kuwena's post.

I only read people's responses to what I may refer to as 'a load of trash'.

That is why I have not responded directly or referred to him, except with this post.

I cannot dignify his posts with a reading not to talk of responding.

It is a free world! Anyone can become anything; even voodoo! shocked shocked shocked

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP!

Thank you for doing the needful though.

I would love to have lunch with you some day. wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2007
from adrianic

pgm, my brother.u funny die o.i read with so much amusement d issue of your eye stuff.i heard nlng took 89 souls and i can bet my life they aint dropping no one.its not like u are blind.stop the apprehension. God don give u.nobody fit take am from u.except u want to follow thoughts plan A that his friend had to start thinking of dropping nlng for(the biggest lie of the year).so bro relax.u are in.

Quote from: adrianic on November 30, 2007, 05:07 PM
@thought,why are u so fond of taking off after propounding new theories.just last week u told us about a lofty plan A u had that a friend had to ignore(or is it almost ignore) nlng because of.when people started asking u to tell them d "koko" of the gist,u just bolted.i am hereby applying to know o.i want to know dt job or thing in naija dt somebody would "blank" nlng because of even without starting with d company.please uncle,joo show me d way.i will never let u go unless u tell me

adrianic, there is no need talking about it. You have said it all "the biggest lie of the year". Since it is a lie just forget about it. I would always be on this thread, as I said ealier, "visible or invisible" untill those who were called are finally engaged and even beyond then.

I always tell people this "if I am white and everyone around me says I am black, I 'll just ignore them because all their talk can never make me turn from white to black- it is just not possible!!!. So believe what you wish. if you noticed, most people if not all who were interested in what I said already had the NLNG job and it is my opinion that they remain there (contented) and happy with what they have (NLNG) most people would do anything and i mean anything as we have seen even selling their . . . . . to get their job.

I could have remained silient but I only used myself as an example so that those who were unsucCessful would know that the world is not over. There are opputunities out there begging to be used. I played my cards well and thank God for it. To succeed, you need to keep watching, thinkkiinnng and searching. I would have told you another "unbelieveable story" about a decision I took earlier but for the fact that my identity would be know by those who know me they were so surprised. So my people lets be UP AND DOING, WE MUST SUCCEED IN LIFE.

WELL SINCE IT IS THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE YEAR FINNNNEEEEE !!!!!! IT IS YOUR OPINION- YOU HAVE JUST SUCCEEDED IN CALLING ME BLACK. . . . . BUT YOU KNOW WHAT . . . . . . I REMAINNNNG, . . . . WHHHIIIIITTTTTEEEE.
from Thought

You've said a lot, yet you said nothing.

If you didn't have anything to offer, you would have rather kept silent. wink

After all silence is sometimes deemed wisdom but talk[b][/b] can open up a lot of folly. wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2007
from opoks

And talking about delving deep into your work, it was de ja vu for me.

From the guy who was almost given a memo for being very unserious with his job I have become a toast of all my bosses!

I wan work pass Dr. Mike Adenuga himself

Na me dey run thingz now!

emmmh something sounds familiar "SOMTIMES ADIVCE FROM YOUR PERCIEVED ENEMIES MAY ACTUALLY BE THAT NECESSARY TONIC FOR YOUR SUCCESS OR GROWTH."

Think about it. . . . . . . . . try to recall our past here. . . . . if you understand me. . . . . you will understand

Congrats!!!
from Thought

I call this:

a desperate attempt to remain relevant in the wake of the obvious. undecided
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2007
@ everyone,

A good morning to you all.

Believe our weekend was cool.

For me, well I was at Ofada yesterday and met Kuwena finally. Couldnt saty too long cos I had to get back to Lagos.

Simply put, i perceive he has a rare indomitable spirit and a humility beyond words. Just re-enforced my perception of him in that light.

SHould speak soon with him again.

@aniffy4eva, Thanks for the call. 'twas a ppleasure speaking with you.

@ kenosky, got your text. Congrats again

Me, I 'dey' work go!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by johnsonlaw: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2007
Hi all,

I will appreciate it (and I think others in this thread also will), if the guys invited to NLNG today will make it a point of duty to give us feedback as to the purpose and nature of the meeting.

@biolabee: I have called your line like a million and 1 times today. Na so uns busy reach? Anyhow, I go still de call you till you pick up.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2007
good evening ppl!

nice to see this thread moving so fast shocked. what with the return of our CDS (Adrianny), the indefatigable Opoks!, the controversial thought, crazy kenosky (and still counting or shall we say measuring!), reluctant tombri, unpredictable kuwena, tommyex (Opoks reloaded), and lots more too numerous to mention (not a roll call here, a lá Opoks!) and you couldn't have asked for more!

it's all so good! i will say congratulations to all of us. we seem to have overcome the trying period that was the invitation for medicals to a very few and none for the majority. Our CDS is actually looking to see this thread outlive Seun's nairaland. Supported.

In fact, if we cannot make this thread everlasting, we can at least make it last.

Once again Congrats to all Winners
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2007
pgm:

good evening people!

nice to see this thread moving so fast shocked. what with the return of our CDS (Adrianny), the indefatigable Opoks!, the controversial thought, crazy kenosky (and still counting or shall we say measuring!), reluctant tombri, unpredictable kuwena, tommyex (Opoks reloaded), and lots more too numerous to mention (not a roll call here, a lá Opoks!) and you couldn't have asked for more!

it's all so good! i will say congratulations to all of us. we seem to have overcome the trying period that was the invitation for medicals to a very few and none for the majority. Our CDS is actually looking to see this thread outlive Seun's nairaland. Supported.

In fact, if we cannot make this thread everlasting, we can at least make it last.

Once again Congrats to all Winners

Bros, you dey rhyme pass BUSTA RHYMES! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by johnsonlaw: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2007
Any news yet from the guys that were at NLNG earlier in the day?

Somebody should tell us something now.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ everyone

A lovely day's come to an end.

Kenosky said he got a call to come tomorrow with his stuff so I believe latest by tomorrow morning we should have a feed back.

Good night peeps
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2007
Abeg make una take am easy on @thought. Although it may not be far-fetched to say that controversy has trailed this guy since Opoks, it's still not impossible to have an alternative plan that fetches one more money than NLNG, supposing money is the only criteria to assess with, although there are many other things to consider! i gather there's a fortune to be made from Forex trading, freelance consulting (depending on the service u ve got to offer) and good old buying & selling wink wink plus lots more!

So even though @thought may not be helping matters by refusing to divulge the nature of this business/plan, i'm inclined to believe him. my personal take on that, though, cool because if truly the guy made up that story, . . . , then im own crase pass Kenosky own times ten then plus all of us combined shocked

God bless u all
Re: Which Way Nlng? by johnsonlaw: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2007
I have it on good authority that the guys that visited NLNG today received their offer letters.

Can someone kindly confirm or deny this?

I am yet to speak with a friend that was suppose to give me feedback after the appointment with NLNG today. He is in a marathon meeting and he promised to call me back when he is through.

Any information on this is eagerly awaited.

Thank you all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2007
johnsonlaw:

I have it on good authority that the guys that visited NLNG today received their offer letters.

Can someone kindly confirm or deny this?

I am yet to speak with a friend that was suppose to give me feedback after the appointment with NLNG today. He is in a marathon meeting and he promised to call me back when he is through.

Any information on this is eagerly awaited.

Thank you all.

yeap they were given their offer letters
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2007
opokonwa:

from Thought

I call this:

a desperate attempt to remain relevant in the wake of the obvious. undecided

well I understand "As bitter as the truth is, IT REMAINS THE TRUTH".
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2007
Good mornin every1

PGM
i dont even have the ability to type long stuffs,that 1 na fluke.i believe THOUGHT 100% but i dont like his style at times.

OPOKS
with this attempt to kill me with ur copious use of words,my head will still remain smaller than yours grin,as for lunch-i ll start saving for it,Hope work is cool?I still dey find nice job oo.

JOHN
which marathon dem dey follow una do again?Do they have a sports dept?kiddin.

have a nice day
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2007
@ Everyone,

A good morning to y'all

Kindly confirm the resumption date and other information considered necessary.

Have a great day
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2007
tommyex:

OPOKS
with this attempt to kill me with your copious use of words,my head will still remain smaller than yours grin,as for lunch-i ll start saving for it,Hope work is cool?I still dey find nice job oo.

It's well! God will answer your prayers. Don't forget to look out for "Which Way BG?," "Which Way . . .?"   etc. We r waiting for Opoks! to start it   smiley

Good morning all!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by johnsonlaw: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2007
Hi all,

Gud morning 2 evryone. We are still awaiting relevant information from guys who were at NLNG yesterday.

My heart is beating with expectation. When are we getting our own offer letter?

When are we resuming? Where is our induction going to be?

These and many more questions need to be answered.

Cheers.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2007
thought:

well I understand "As bitter as the truth is, IT REMAINS THE TRUTH".

Of course, IT REMAINS THE TRUTH that you have not fully recovered from my take on you in the past. wink sorry eh! tongue

It remains the truth that you are an attention seeker in search of relevance (just as tommyex recently decoded) wink

It remains the truth that you had to still dig into the past to bring up an old score. (after over 20 pages? well done!)

It remains the truth that you go into self-exile whenever Opokonwa shows up? (about three times now! sad)

It remains the truth that it had to take Adrianic's persistent poking at you for you to come out of your shell and make a decent post. (at least to save your name)

It remains the truth that you cannot stand an arena where brave men speak their minds. wink (you can't stand the level of class on this thread).

It remains the truth that you post nothing positive about Opokonwa or simply out of a crushing envy, you can't stand his dominance on the thread tongue

It also remains the truth that apparently, you have a chip on your shoulder. wink

It remains the truth that you displayed a cowardice 'unparalled' on this thread I would rather take up a challenge together with a runsaway or a Lindiwe that with you because they seem to have more balls than you do tongue

It remains the truth that you have more than a handful in Opokonwa.

It remains the truth that I don't give a damn what you think about me.

In fact, a lot of thingz REMAIN THE TRUTH Mr Thought.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2007
pgm:

It's well! God will answer your prayers. Don't forget to look out for "Which Way BG?," "Which Way . . .?" etc. We r waiting for Opoks! to start it smiley

Good morning all!

Bros I never dey ready to start any thread.

I am having so much fun on this one! grin

Besides no be me una go give that kain job while you go dey work for NLNG. I get job too tongue
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2007
tommyex,

u are hot like fire.

no be small thing o.

see as bros dey take on any and everybody wey mess up.

when tommy first joined the thread, for any thing that might cause an altercation ,he would say"abeg u pple should not abuse me o".

but bros no send again.

see him dishing out the truth to thought,kuwena et al.

see what we mean when we say every disappointment is a blessing.

tommy is now getting to know another part of himself.

men dont stop.continue to say it as it is.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2007
runsaway,

i am not under the illusion that nlng is the highest paying company in nigeria.

indeed there are other companies that pay better and other business ventures dt may yield more cash.

so i agree absolutely with u my sister.

bt dt is not the crux of my gist with thought.

the guy has done nothing to me but i am not so comfortable with all these riddles and jokes.

why tell us about a job or venture your friend abandoned nlng for and now refuse to divulge the koko.

its like telling a group of kids"i am something when i close my eyes i am black and when i open my eyes i am white,what am i?".

and after dt u refuse to give the answer or u take off.

wouldnt it have been better if u hadnt asked d question or betterstill shut up?

y run away even when the successfuls are asking to know.

pllllllllzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2007
opokonwa:

Bros I never dey ready to start any thread.

I am having so much fun on this one! grin

Besides no be me una go give that kain job while you go dey work for NLNG. I get job too tongue

no doubt about that!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2007
where is tombri?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ adrianic,

Been quite a while but your defensive minister skills never changed!! grin

Interestingly, Thought had my interest piqued but his refusal to disclose what makes the truth of the information suspect.

@ opoks! You are t.ttttttthe man

@ kenosky,

Congrats, start packing your 'kaya' for 12th january to travel.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by johnsonlaw: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2007
@thought

Thanks for that confirmation. However, have you seen the letter physically? I mean do you know what the content is like or is it going to be different from ours? By 'ours', I mean the rest of us that are not Engineers.

Thank you.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2007
Adriano
Bros i still remain my lazy self oo,but Kuwena really got 2 me.and Thought is smart but i don't like his xter.
Enuf of that

Congrats folks,so which engineer will buy d new arsenal jersey 4 me before mine arrives??

You are doing the job Opoks! knew how to do well
Who said you dont do it anymore?Uncle u sef!

Pgm
amen

enjoy every1
Re: Which Way Nlng? by speeddater: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2007
wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2007
funny how the tempo in this thread fluctuates! tongue This thread's really got mood swings!! cheesy cheesy Just yesterday, only yesterday, posts were coming i like there was a deadline to it! grin and today only one from speeddater which we will have to call a post in the absence of any other!

well, i make us all a promise! This thread must enter the next page here and now, by hook or crook! Let's ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
!
!
!

Let me stop here and see if this does it.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2007
still in page 74? angry angry  i shouldn't have made that promise! it seems like this seun's thread counts in character bytes and not in physical space! and to think that i studied engineering tongue. what a shame. itiboribo like me! grin grin 

somebody please help me take this here thread to page 75 and i owe u a drink! wink

Now to get serious,
info reaching me is that my NLNG employment leta has arrived. I guess the delay was due to the fact that i may not be Bonny bound afterall and that doesn't in any way put a damper on my joy. I say [size=20pt]TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!![/size]. Kenosym i think we r in thesame designers shoes.

and to all, like has been said so many times here, IT'S WELL WITH US ALL. MAY HIS BLESSINGS ALWAYS ABIDE WITH EVERY ONE OF US!

[size=30pt]A

M

E

N[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2007
@pgm

You be idiot grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2007
still @pgm

I couldn't help grinning from ear to ear when I encountered your penultimate post.

That was a stroke of genius nay a stroke of craze grin

I wonder why I would have to miss all these crazy people still smiling grin grin

Brother, I do not know how to re-enact that your stuff; I mean the bold characters but;

C

O

N

G

R

A

T

S

!

!!

!!! grin grin grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2007
@pgm

NOW YOU OWE ME A DRINK! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.