Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (212077 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by johnsonlaw: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2007
@euphoria

Mehnnn, this news is not funny o, lets hope NLNG does not make the mistake of contacting our present employers because I'm sure none of us have informed our present employers

That is exactly what happened to me. While I was still thinking of the best way to break the news to my partner, he got a referee letter from NLNG. I am still battling to clean up the mess.
If you are in my shoes, I suggest you find a way of talking to your employers.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2007
adriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanic is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back bro and congrats on ur promotion!
To the extent that i know u, it's well deserved!!

once again, congrats!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ Opoks

You are a man of many xcters but a great guy indeed. I couldn't in any perspective be worthy enough to handle this thread as some guys earlier suggested 'because am only priviledged to be welcomed in this fold of esteemed intellectuals. i can only say am honored to be on this thread and read from great minds.

Very wonderful your taking you lead position again. Opoks is a great guy.

@ Johnsonlaw

O boi, how can one inform his employer when nlng is yet to present you with offer letter and you in turn signing acceptance. it would be a dicey thing to do at this stage. they should be knowledgeable enough not to send letters to our places of work yet. well my HR has not informed me of any only my individual referee.

@ adrianic

welcome back after the short break. a very good news from your place of work. keep the flag flying higher.

@ ALL

what's the next step for nlng.

outside traing or within the country
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2007
the heavyweights in this thread are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's such a joy to behold and the feeling of brotherhood here is cool!!

the bible verse readily comes to mind which says

"see how good it is for brothers to gather together. . ."

can't remember in which portion of the bible that quotation can be found! and funny as it may now seem the talk of bible verses reminds me of kuwena! cry cry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by johnsonlaw: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2007
[b]@ tombri

O boi, how can one inform his employer when nlng is yet to present you with offer letter and you in turn signing acceptance. it would be a dicey thing to do at this stage. they should be knowledgeable enough not to send letters to our places of work yet. well my HR has not informed me of any only my individual referee.

I am sorry to announce to you that they appear not to be that knowledgeable. They sent a letter to my workplace referee who happens to be my Partner. Now he is wondering if I have resumed there without informing him.

Like I said earlier, this is nothing but messy. Anyways, e no pass God.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2007
tombri:

@ Opoks

You are a man of many xcters but a great guy indeed. I couldn't in any perspective be worthy enough to handle this thread as some guys earlier suggested 'because am only priviledged to be welcomed in this fold of esteemed intellectuals. i can only say am honored to be on this thread and read from great minds.

Very wonderful your taking you lead position again. Opoks is a great guy.

Point of correction tombri

I didn't come back to take no lead.

The leadership position has been handed over to you.

I am here as an Elder from the 'Old stock' doing what I know well how to do:

celebrating people's success grin and keeping our dear old thread warm! grin

You are a product of the new breed; lead wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2007
i can assure all u guys that were called that u have absolutely nothing to fear.the stage of medicals is usually the last one irrespective of any further formalities after dt.nlng may call in batches but for those who have done d medicals,be assured dt all is well.i am sure u are free to start giving the hint in your office that u'd soon be leaving.nlng wont waste all dt time they did only to start dropping pple again.in order not to be in johnsonlaws position(which i think can be settled with some calm explanation) better tell ur partner or any necessary party cos u guys are starting pretty soon.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2007
@thought,why are u so fond of taking off after propounding new theories.just last week u told us about a lofty plan A u had that a friend had to ignore(or is it almost ignore) nlng because of.when people started asking u to tell them d "koko" of the gist,u just bolted.i am hereby applying to know o.i want to know dt job or thing in naija dt somebody would "blank" nlng because of even without starting with d company.please uncle,joo show me d way.i will never let u go unless u tell me
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2007
i have often asked myself what makes this thread thick.

is it the quality of graduates that daily ventilate and postulate in it,

is it cos its the only thread that has an executive council(though not elected but even more recognised than the elected ones),

is it the camaraderie or brotherhood expressed in it,

is it the show of humanity(the fights and quarrels,the yabs,the intellectual aggressiveness,the reconciliation,the total dependence on the spiritual),

or what?

i think its basically a combination of all these factors and even more that i cannot readily remember.

what makes d friendship of men different is dt it tends to last forever barring all unforseen circumstance.

i am happy and proud having met the guys on the thread.

i doubt if i ever would be able to be dedicated to any thread again like this.

i feel we should keep the spirit up.keep the phone numbers.lets keep the friendships.

they may come in handy especially for those who aim to later do their own thing in life rather dn work for someone else.

i already have opoks,kenosky,tommyex,kuwena(if bros can disown his own bros cos of nlng ,dont kno if i am safe adding him as a friend) and tommyex's phone numbers.

i aint letting these guys go nowhere.

i need u guys at the party when i become a SAN OR JUDGE
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2007
TOMBRI,u keep on complaining dt u dont want to head the thread but without knowing it ,u 'v already started heading.

u are the first these days to post and ask about how we all are doing and in short ,crisp sentences u post words of encouragement.

if dt aint leadership i wonder what it is.take up the mantle bro.

this thread will outlive seun,the father of nairaland.

even as bigboys,directors,judges,entrepreneurs and top dogs we'd still meet here until somebody takes up the mantle to invite us to meet face to face and finally DECODE our code names.

for the nlng successfuls(no longer hopefuls),i await ur thanksgiving parties.that may even be an earlier opportunity to meet.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2007
adrianic:

is it because its the only thread that has an executive council(though not elected but even more recognised than the elected ones),

is it the show of humanity(the fights and quarrels,the yabs,the intellectual aggressiveness,the reconciliation,the total dependence on the spiritual),

or what?

i think its basically a combination of all these factors and even more that i cannot readily remember.

what makes d friendship of men different is dt it tends to last forever barring all unforseen circumstance.

i feel we should keep the spirit up.keep the phone numbers.lets keep the friendships.

they may come in handy especially for those who aim to later do their own thing in life rather dn work for someone else.

i already have opoks,kenosky,tommyex,kuwena(if bros can disown his own bros because of nlng ,don't kno if i am safe adding him as a friend) and tommyex's phone numbers.

i aint letting these guys go nowhere.

i need u guys at the party when i become a SAN OR JUDGE

brodaman, i would not let u homeboiz and homegirlz outta my sight without a fight[quote][/quote]. Believe mii, meanwhile, adrianic,u neva lose dat fluidity and eloquence. it just goes to show that "abinibi" is different from ability, for my non- yoruba speaking brothaz, "nature is different from nurture". PERIOD!!!
[b][/b]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2007
johnsonlaw:

@ tombri

I am sorry to announce to you that they appear not to be that knowledgeable. They sent a letter to my workplace referee who happens to be my Partner. Now he is wondering if I have resumed there without informing him.

Like I said earlier, this is nothing but messy. Anyways, e no pass God.

[b]oga johnsonlaw, u no c say u ma no try? how u carry ur partner for ofis do referee, come no inform am? Adrianic, dat na offence no 1- dereliction of d constitution! GBAM!!! sha, neva mind, like adrian yarn, just inform ur partner and tell him u'll roger him wen u finally resume (ooops!!!!). its well, justrelax ur mind u hear!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2007
opokonwa:

And talking about delving deep into your work, it was de ja vu for me.

From the guy who was almost given a memo for being very unserious with his job I have become a toast of all my bosses!

I wan work pass Dr. Mike Adenuga himself grin

Na me dey run thingz now! grin

pally, pikin wey no sabi im mama boyfriend na im dey kal am dis person. Opoks d controversial, u v always run things, no b 2day u start to dey run things, Joo, dey run ur shows go cuz there'z no stopping u, carry go nwanne m

[color=#550000]pgm
i sabi say even wen (note not IF) LNG finally give u ur fone, u wont throw away ur ojinkpo (walking stick) nokia 3310 cuz u ava sentimental attachment to it grin grin grin. Abeg, korekt mi if i dey wrong. As to ur question, i b MICROBIOLOGIST- does dat make mi a scientist too? I no come sabi o! grin grin[/color]

tombri, dean of d new sock, u don hear na, d godfather say make u dey run shows dey go!!!! kiss kiss cool

wandell, anytime i talk with u, i feel lighter (make i no come float away o!!!) wink smiley

all man, i luv una all!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2007
goodnyte y'all. c u 2mrw cool cool cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2007
from adrianic
pgm, my brother.u funny die o.i read with so much amusement d issue of your eye stuff.i heard nlng took 89 souls and i can bet my life they aint dropping no one.its not like u are blind.stop the apprehension. God don give u.nobody fit take am from u.except u want to follow thoughts plan A that his friend had to start thinking of dropping nlng for[b](the biggest lie of the year)[/b].so bro relax.u are in.

adrianic:

@thought,why are u so fond of taking off after propounding new theories.just last week u told us about a lofty plan A u had that a friend had to ignore(or is it almost ignore) nlng because of.when people started asking u to tell them d "koko" of the gist,u just bolted.i am hereby applying to know o.i want to know dt job or thing in naija dt somebody would "blank" nlng because of even without starting with d company.please uncle,joo show me d way.i will never let u go unless u tell me

adrianic, there is no need talking about it. You have said it all "the biggest lie of the year". Since it is a lie just forget about it. I would always be on this thread, as I said ealier, "visible or invisible" untill those who were called are finally engaged and even beyond then.

I always tell people this "if I am white and everyone around me says I am black, I 'll just ignore them because all their talk can never make me turn from white to black- it is just not possible!!!. So believe what you wish. if you noticed, most people if not all who were interested in what I said already had the NLNG job and it is my opinion that they remain there (contented) and happy with what they have (NLNG) most people would do anything and i mean anything as we have seen even selling their . . . . . to get their job.

I could have remained silient but I only used myself as an example so that those who were unsucCessful would know that the world is not over. There are opputunities out there begging to be used. I played my cards well and thank God for it. To succeed, you need to keep watching, thinkkiinnng and searching. I would have told you another "unbelieveable story" about a decision I took earlier but for the fact that my identity would be know by those who know me they were so surprised. So my people lets be UP AND DOING, WE MUST SUCCEED IN LIFE.

WELL SINCE IT IS THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE YEAR FINNNNEEEEE !!!!!! IT IS YOUR OPINION- YOU HAVE JUST SUCCEEDED IN CALLING ME BLACK. . . . .  BUT YOU KNOW WHAT . . . . . .  I REMAINNNNG,  . . . . WHHHIIIIITTTTTEEEE.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2007
from opoks
And talking about delving deep into your work, it was de ja vu for me.

From the guy who was almost given a memo for being very unserious with his job I have become a toast of all my bosses!

I wan work pass Dr. Mike Adenuga himself

Na me dey run thingz now!

emmmh something sounds familiar "SOMTIMES ADIVCE FROM YOUR PERCIEVED ENEMIES MAY ACTUALLY BE THAT NECESSARY TONIC FOR YOUR SUCCESS OR GROWTH."

Think about it. . . . . . . . .  try to recall our past here. . . . . if you understand me. . . . . you will understand

Congrats!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2007
cheesy Certain individuals are not being fair to me in their posts.

In the first place, I did not say that I no longer believe in God. I did say I would have no religion; does that represent a logical equivalent of atheism (which in any case is a religion of sorts grin)?

God (the Unknown) is not the same thing as religion. I accept the existence of the Unknown, and the existence of religion; but I do not feel obligated to revere the former by dictates of the latter.

Secondly, my use of the word 'revenge' has not been properly appreciated. I did not mean that I would run NLNG down. Why would I do that? Please, what I meant was that I would fight the feeling of 'not being good enough' which may want to build up inside me because I failed in my NLNG pursuit, by doing something I consider bigger than NLNG. Is this clear now?

Thirdly, I did not mean that I have chosen money over God. I do love what money can do, and I want very much to be extremely rich; that does not mean that money has to become a new religion for me. Is that clear?

Phew! We all, and not just me, must grow up.

Wandel, did you say you were coming to Ofada? Please do; I'd love to meet you.

I feel peaceful.

Someone said I am to begin earning N200,000. Yes. And I intend to save up to N150,000 of that on a monthly basis and trade an annual N2million of that in stocks. If I can do this, I should be very rich after three years. I encourage all and sundry to do same.

And the sacrifice? My so-called family and friends. I now appreciate why those occultists say their members should sacrifice those they love most in order to become wealthy. You must give up something for something.

I choose money over both religion and family. But not over the Unknown, who is more powerful than even money.

Revere the Unknown; mitigate risks, and be wise.

In addition, I will seek money; lots and lots of it. And with all my heart.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2007
I think I have to start by apologizing to all for my unusual absent in this thread. Even though I miss posting here, I wasn't able to help myself b/c of the stess we are being pass through in the Intercontinental training scool. So when I do have time to come to net and browse, I do only succeed in reading other people post. But I have to say that I've always been encourage at the spirit that is being display here, people here are matured in their dealings that at time I begin to think they were in the same nursery school with Metusela.

I have to personally compliment Opoks, Opoks, You are not only a gift to this thread but to your generation, don't say to entertain you but damn serious about this. You are an embodiment of encouragement, an icon of greatness and a symbol of maturity, I doff my cap for you. Even when you got to know that you were dropped you encouraged yourself and was all out to encourage others, godfather, you too much and I say once again I adore you.

My man drianny, I don't know why I've come to love you the way i do but i want to tell you that i love and respect you so much. NLNG dropping you is their big loss b/c you are too much and a package weapon of mass distruction to any man that will come messing with you. You are very unique and also a great encouragement. Your present promotion at your work place is just a clue to you that Baba God cares about you and has His plan specially preserve for you. And just to tell you that, He has just let that your way to keep you encouraged for now. He is keeping you in your present place of work so that He will bring out His best in you and be able to package you for the great things he is preserving you for, so give it your best and avail yourself of all opportunity to improve 'cause you are being prepare for something special.

Kuwena, I respect you, and I've always remembered you in my prayers. Many will blame you for your decision but i do not, why, I decided i cannever vow I would not do a thing until I've been pass through the fire and come out without doing that. But if I can advise you, listen to what people here are telling, because if you toe the part you are heading to, you may loose a lot before you can retrace your step. Life goes on even for a glorious future to them that believe that future holds greater as Igbos will say "nkem ji ka". And I've no doubt to believe that Baba God cares so much for you that He has given you Inter job to fall back on when this happens so that you can be console with but its a pity you so soon have forgotten this God that you've always called and accord your respect before now. You hardly call him God not to talk of Lord but have prefered to call him unknown, well it maybe that to you but to me He is known to them that want to know Him. It may be because of your much learning about the "unknown", but I plead with you, think well before you jump because you might not have another chance to do that.

And to the old and new buddies pgm,kenosky,wandel,thought,tombri,johnsonlaw,tommyex,, I hail una, una too much and I dey feel una, even though I feel i'm not a close part of this family, I still dey stick so close to una dey mash una bomber to bomber. In fact una dey keep me updated for everything wey dey happen and I so much appreciate una. Though I wasn't invited on monday, though I read Mech Engin, I'm not borthered 'cause I know say Baba God don sign am say I don better for me, and I go make am. though I may give them a call on Monday to make sure there wasn't any mistake.

I congratulate you tombri, and others that were invited for monday and make una yan us wetin happen when una come back, wish you guys all the best and Gods favour.

Shalom
Re: Which Way Nlng? by runsaway: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2007
bull crap kuwena. if u want to take back what u said last weekend just take it back and stop be shady about it. u r suddenly reinterpreting ur words when everyone on this thread can read and understand English. Take it back like a man and stop behaving like a 5 year old; go and suck on a pacifier or something until u mature.
On the other hand its nice to see u smiling, no more tears and self pity, it shows u r making progress. good for u

@adrianic, i would have u know that there are jobs that pay beta than NLNG in this country of ours so stop bullying thought, i wonder wetin the guy do u gan sef, abeg , soffly soffly. Remember to invite me to ur party when u become a SAN o.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2007
one whole day and not even a single post? pallyz, abeg, wetin dey happen? Dean tombri, r u there? make una no make mi shout o cuz i no just get strength to shout. kenosym (my twin broda from anoda mother), i salute ur courage, thanx for dat post. opoks and adrian with pgm, i dey wait word from una, good nyt all man
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 1:54am On Dec 03, 2007
@kuwena

Thank God (Unknown) you are finally pulling yourself together. You would soon get back to your normal self. But, you need to do a lot of work oooohhh!!!!! You cannot afford to be loosing yourself too often.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 6:44am On Dec 03, 2007
Uchetobi
HI n welcome to this thread she is my sister frm another place

Adrianic
I am so glad u are back to posting fully,U light this place in a DRAINNY way,lol.As for THOUGHT,as a lawyer u should know his kind person.I could jus advice that you should take your masters more seriously as that seems to be a way to work anywhere and get real pay and some e i jus feel so[/sup].

THOUGHT
I thought about you,and i know you like attention alot,the best way to do that is to post regularly,believe me its not far-fetched i wish no1 asked you about.For your INFO most people here as nigerians like to help ourselves with info,not that i care and i really wish you dont share it,Next time you ll try another popularity stunt.

OPOKS
make i no hail you 2much,i love your head just that way grin,I love youwith the love of GOD that is,before una start 2 dey suspect me

NLNG STAFF
I advice you all to tell your present coys quickly though its not problem If you have had problems with that,at least NLNG hasnt given you any letter of employment U can defend urslef with that

KUWENA
I read ur last post because i love the way you write,but i dont like you alot,I feel you are a pretender,there is jus no way you can dress all you have said recently.
Congrats,but i feel you have some probs within you,What if the stocks you buy miraculously falls?
My point--U are a bomb waiting to explode,because your reaction to this small test beats me flawlessly,i cant move

KENOSKY
easy man,all of una jus feel funny these days,what is the secret?/ cheesy.Ok i know!!!!

I love you all,infact I love Nigeria.
Have a nice week and be a good boy or girl,or human if you feel offended.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by biolabee(m): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2007
Dear All
Good morning and there seems to have been a refreshing increase in traffic on the thread over the weekend

To the hopefuls I wish you a nice time at their office
I was told it could take three hours, this induction of theirs lets see how it goes
@kuwena

Its slightly calming to see that your mind is coming down however like runsaway said you need to totally renounce all forms of dejection and grasp the essence of life and twist that into a glorious destibny
you cant do this without God and you need the help and love of your family
You can always reach me anytime
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2007
adrianic:

is it because its the only thread that has an executive council(though not elected but even more recognised than the elected ones),

or what?

@adrianic,

You don dedicate tire! grin

Wait till we start a new one:

Which Way BG?

Which Way Total Fina Elf? grin

Abi Which Way Mubadala? grin

An old woman no dey tire for the song wey she sabi dance. grin Unless you are so 'settled' and disinterested.

Don't worry, GOD DEY! wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2007
runsaway:

bull crap kuwena. if u want to take back what u said last weekend just take it back and stop be shady about it. you're suddenly reinterpreting your words when everyone on this thread can read and understand English.

no be small thing o! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2007
runsaway:

Take it back like a man and stop behaving like a 5 year old; go and suck on a pacifier or something until u mature.

no be small thing double times o! grin

Chei!

Somebody sabi give am the way it comes!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2007
runsaway:

On the other hand its nice to see u smiling, no more tears and self pity, it shows you're making progress. good for u

Mmhuu u! . . hit a friend with the left hand, console him with the right hand.

Na so dem dey do am sister wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2007
runsaway:

@adrianic, i would have u know that there are jobs that pay beta than NLNG in this country of ours so stop bullying thought, i wonder wetin the guy do u gan sef, abeg , soffly soffly. Remember to invite me to your party when u become a SAN o.

Nne, you have the spirit of Opoks! in you grin

Perhaps Opoks! the feminine! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2007
kenosky:

one whole day and not even a single post? pallyz, abeg, wetin dey happen? Dean tombri, r u there? make una no make mi shout o because i no just get strength to shout. kenosym (my twin brother from another mother), i salute your courage, thanx for that post. opoks and adrian with pgm, i dey wait word from una, good nyt all man

Nna you no be Godfather yourself?!

Na only one person dey lead thread?

Make you no call name here again 'cause e don tey wey you become 'regular' last.

POST! angry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2007
tommyex:

THOUGHT
I thought about you,and i know you like attention alot,the best way to do that is to post regularly,believe me its not far-fetched i wish no1 asked you about.For your INFO most people here as nigerians like to help ourselves with info,not that i care and i really wish you don't share it,Next time you ll try another popularity stunt.

no be small thing o! grin

Opoks! no need shout again!

I have trained up 'enough soldiers' to do the shouting grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2007
tommyex:

OPOKS
make i no hail you 2much,i love your head just that way grin,I love youwith the love of GOD that is,before una start 2 dey suspect me

Bros you wan funny grin pass pgm? grin

You wan rival pgm for funny grin

Don't worry, I don receive praise tire! grin And e no dey move mountain!

My head dey ok. grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2007
tommyex:

NLNG STAFF
I advice you all to tell your present coys quickly though its not problem If you have had problems with that,at least NLNG hasnt given you any letter of employment You can defend urslef with that

NLNG STAFF?

Can I use the word 'apt' here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.