Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,787 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (212155 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 6:43am On Nov 30, 2007
@ All

A wake up call.

How are you guys and the new day. Sure you did wake up on the right side of your bed today.

What plans are for today, some TGIF??

Take care guys and do have a stress free day and great weekend.

cheers.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by biolabee(m): 7:06am On Nov 30, 2007
morning all
Hope the week has been ok
Seems tombri is handling the transition nicely
I got a call too to come with myintl passport and 16 pix
very funny without a substantive offer from them.

What do you guys think?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by biolabee(m): 7:09am On Nov 30, 2007
morning all
I got a call too to come with myintl passport and [size=20pt]16[/size] pix

What do you guys think?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2007
Hi All!

I had earlier said I was gonna take a back seat to allow peeps to flex their talents.

Perhaps in reaction to the disappointment.

However, one thing usually happens to Opoks!; I don't let disappointments dictate to me.

I dictate to them.

Hence it is not surprising that I recovered almost immediately and started posting.

I have to hang around to wish my peeps who may soon be on their way to Scotland, a Happy transition! grin

I don't belong to those peeps who may abandon the thread or make a case against GOD just because I find myself on the other end of the stick.

Hence I am wishing peeps who are getting their verifications and who are getting calls to bring their International passports/ 16 pixs a wonderful hurray!

If una begin travel, make una no forget me o! grin

And make una carry una blanket with una o! Scotland no be Lagos!

Opoks! may even be at the Airport to wish you a happy transition! grin

No be small thing o! grin

Kenosky, tombri, Skeelolo! grin Wandelo and Biolabee + as the Train wan grow reach!

No be small thing o! grin

GIVE GLORY TO GOD!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2007
@ everyone

Good morning!

Just wanted to confirm; it seems engineers are the peeps getting letters now. Confirmed with two of my other friends in the management sciences and they say they hadnt received.

Will call today anyway cos if possible, I would prefer to simply collect the letter by hand cos I am scared it might go somewhere funny.

@opoks, morning and thanks for the call yesterday

Have a great day
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2007
wandel:

Will call today anyway because if possible, I would prefer to simply collect the letter by hand because I am scared it might go somewhere funny.

Have a great day

Laughs! . . Perhaps your letter might go to Opoks! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2007
grin

Opoks!!! Haba but come to think of it; who knows if I will get two again. I for sell one wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2007
grin

Opoks!!! Haba but come to think of it; who knows if I will get two again. I for sell one wink

Making profit like pgm!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2007
@ Opoks

U've always been the great guy and has shown it once again.

Double-up to you, 'the great OPOKS'

U know this thread would be incomplete with your absence.

@ Wandel

I wouldn't know the people getting letters now but I studied engineering and got yesterday.

Two of my friends got as well - electrical eng and sciences.

@ Biolabee

Honestly, asking us to bring Int'l Passport and 16 pix is really funny without a substantive offer.

Well, i have the feeling that the offer would be made on monday and for us to review and accept or reject before submitting the items requested for. Also they should be able to brief us and give us other necessary info.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??
Re: Which Way Nlng? by euphoria: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2007
biolabee:

morning all
I got a call too to come with myintl passport and 16 pix

What do you guys think?

My guess is that we would be presented with the offer letter on Monday.

wandel:

@ everyone

Good morning!

Just wanted to confirm; it seems engineers are the peeps getting letters now. Confirmed with two of my other friends in the management sciences and they say they hadnt received.

Will call today anyway because if possible, I would prefer to simply collect the letter by hand because I am scared it might go somewhere funny.

Have a great day

You are right, only Engineers & Scientists (Bonny-bound) have been contacted for Monday. My guess is that other guyz that have not been contacted (non-engineers) would most likely be in Lagos office.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by euphoria: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2007
kenosky:

pgm,u no lie o! Things are starting to heat and speed up.One o my referees just got the verification form from TMC (consultant to NLNG today). he responded and copied mi his reply. I no dey fear,its just thursday, wetin don b don b!!! Skeelo and tombri,congratzz once more, e no easy, opoks, thanx for staying kool like kool fm,tommyex,u too much and i still dey feel u. Wandell,if u no dey too much,u for no get 2 letas, walahi!!!kuwena,where art thou?/

Mehnnn, this news is not funny o, lets hope NLNG does not make the mistake of contacting our present employers because I'm sure none of us have informed our present employers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2007
good morning ppl!!!

av bn trying to reach the NLNG ppl. no response!! just broke my fone in anger! angry angry grin. i'm out to go buy a new one!! can someone recommend a durable handset which when flung hard against a brick wall will come out unscathed grin grin grin?

congrats to all those who av bn called.

@kenosky
pray, tell me, wot course did u study?

@all
a hearty cheers!!
STAY BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2007
@ NLNG peeps

Howdy everyone, I just got a call from one of my referees , he said he received a mail with respect to my NLNG runz.

But i'm a little surprised cos i studied economics,

anyways i'll keep u posted,

@ pgm

I know why you broke your phone, smiley, its called "anticipation of too much money, grin"

Chat with y'all later
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2007
@ euphoria

Thanks
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2007
OPOKONWA, I must confess you've got a very big heart ooooo any time I read what is happening here I can't stop thinking that I was suppposed to be in this group, I really congratulate you all that made it, I hope it is a dream come true.

About gettin over this dissapointment, menn I never come out of am oooooo I still dey think say e for be me wey dey go submit my passport and getting ready to resume. I just pray this dissapointment becomes a blessing. I might be dissapointed but I am not down. The greatest thing in life is hope and I have a lot of it, e don beta already nothing can change that.

OPOKS, I duff my heart you are a strong guy.

Verrrryyyyyy BBBBBiiiiiiGGGGGGGGG Congrats to those guys that made it. wait oooo did NLNG take any female how come non is posting. Men if them no take babe that means that place go boring ooooo.

Adrianic its my turn to look for you now oooo, ABEG WHO DON SEE ADRIANIC OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by uchetobi(f): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2007
@ Wandel what happened to ur KPMG runs?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2007
Ehido:

OPOKONWA, I must confess you've got a very big heart ooooo any time I read what is happening here I can't stop thinking that I was suppposed to be in this group, I really congratulate you all that made it, I hope it is a dream come true.

About gettin over this dissapointment, menn I never come out of am oooooo I still dey think say e for be me wey dey go submit my passport and getting ready to resume. I just pray this dissapointment becomes a blessing. I might be dissapointed but I am not down. The greatest thing in life is hope and I have a lot of it, e don beta already nothing can change that.

[

Ehido, i wish u well. i am not really good with words but suffice to say that your future (and mine!) is(are!) assured in God's hands.

God bless u!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2007
Ehido:

OPOKS, I duff my heart you are a strong guy.

i can't agree more with u! in fact, i think this quote also applies to Opoks! as was once said of Michael Jackson:

"just when you think you know him all, he gives you more!"

Opoks you're the bomb!!!

and talking about Michael Jackson, I believe that until some minutes ago I was getting to be like him, only this time in complexion  shocked. I must have turned white shocked grin grin from unease and that's considerable given that i am dark in complexion  grin cool. anyway, i will salvage some consolation from the words of the NLNG guy i spoke with who said that i should "calm down" since the thing is in batches, perhaps three of them.

so i'm keeping my "fingers crossed" hoping for the best from God!

IT'S WELL WITH US ALL

addendum

my phone is safe. the thing about damaging it is just a [b[i]]"figment of my imagination"[/i][/b]. Damage phone ke? I fit? na beans?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ uchetobi

I currently work in KPMG.

Just called them.

I think as said, we are in batches

Back to work folks
Re: Which Way Nlng? by uchetobi(f): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2007
O really den I may know u, anyhw cheers.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ everyone

Just thought to pen this

THOUGHTS ON FRIENDSHIP
[i][/i]

Life has no better memory
Than one of true friendship
Our meeting, our intellectual harmony even in face of hardship
Makes our bond worthwhile
Name your price
And I will pay with a smile
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ uchetobi,

Curious, what's your phone number? Will call you up
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2007
hey guys,

when i had my beef with opoks i remember telling him dt even if nlng does not call me,i'd still continue posting on this thread.

i do not intend to renege on dt promise.

i would be a big fool to deny dt i was disappointed in not being chosen to work in nlng.

but thank God, that in all things i have learnt to be human by feeling extremely sad and like a spoilt son rush back to my God to take solace.

i have furthermore delved so deep into my work dt my boss is so glad that hes given me a nice raise even though with added responsibility.

i have also been trying to put a bid together for a contract we are fighting to get at the European Union Commission in abuja.

owing to these reasons,i have not been able to post for quite sometime.

but from the deepest recess of my heart, i am glad for all d peeps on the thread who made it especially for all the peeps who went thru d pains with us on the thread, kenosky,pgm,aniffy,kenosym, wandel and for the new peeps on the block tombri et al,u guys are great too

with u guys i feel less pains.

much as i know the nigerian factor of favouritism,i have also realised dt with the calibre of people i met and still meet daily on this thread, i know nlng did their best.

i must also commend the guys who were chosen.ur humility since u guys were called ought to be lauded.u have shown that u guys really deerve to be in the train.

adrianic is proud of u guys.

and from my heart i say "may all you other dreams come true."
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ aniffy4eva

Cool to know you also studied economics
Would be nice to meet you.

@ adrianic,

We missed you. Welcome back and congrats on the pay raise.

Take care
Re: Which Way Nlng? by biolabee(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2007
@euphoria

Thanks for the heads up
But they need to make things clear
An offer has to be considered before you accept and then initiate disengagement from your current place
So anyone have an idea of the date?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2007
pgm, my brother.u funny die o.i read with so much amusement d issue of ur eye stuff.i heard nlng took 89 souls and i can bet my life they aint dropping no one.its not like u are blind.stop the apprehension. God don give u.nobody fit take am from u.except u want to follow thots plan A that his friend had to start thinking of dropping nlng for(the biggest lie of the year).so bro relax.u are in.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2007
tommyex,how far.how d jab.

ehido,can see u are back for good.welcome bro.i no run.i dey.i just dey prod my peeps up in spirit

u guys have been hailing opoks.u aint seen nothing yet.d guy is a bomb waiting to explode like i once said.

to all my peeps who didnt make it, proceed.
it aint the end of life
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2007
Ehido:

Ehido thank you wink

It will be a blessing if you believe wink

Kindly check your Bible if you are a christian; almost every miracle Jesus Christ did for anyone when he wa physically on Earth, he often begun by asking the all-important question; do you believe .  .  .  

More importantly, he often waited for response from the intended recipient of the miracle before he went on 'operation'.

My Bros; 'Belief is everything!'

If your faith is as small as a mustard seed, you can move mountain remember wink Matthew 17:20

How Big is your belief?

And where do you hinge it on? God, Man or Yourself??

Challenge God with your Faith and you will see a Greater than NLNG! grin

After all, NLNG no be Heaven grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2007
adrianic:

hey guys,

when i had my beef with opoks i remember telling him dt even if nlng does not call me,i'd still continue posting on this thread.

i do not intend to renege on dt promise.

i would be a big fool to deny dt i was disappointed in not being chosen to work in nlng.

but thank God, that in all things i have learnt to be human by feeling extremely sad and like a spoilt son rush back to my God to take solace.

i have furthermore delved so deep into my work dt my boss is so glad that hes given me a nice raise even though with added responsibility.

@adrianic

Congratulations! grin on your promotion! grin

Maybe when you come to Lagos in December, we go chop 'Kpomo'! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2007
And talking about delving deep into your work, it was de ja vu for me.

From the guy who was almost given a memo for being very unserious with his job I have become a toast of all my bosses!

I wan work pass Dr. Mike Adenuga himself grin

Na me dey run thingz now! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by uchetobi(f): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2007
@Wandel il send u a mail later
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2007
adrianic:

much as i know the nigerian factor of favouritism,i have also realised dt with the calibre of people i met and still meet daily on this thread, i know nlng did their best.

Adrianic! You now sabi preach pass Opoks! grin

adrianic:

i must also commend the guys who were chosen.your humility since u guys were called ought to be lauded.u have shown that u guys really deerve to be in the train.

adrianic is proud of u guys.

and from my heart i say "may all you other dreams come true."

gbam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.