Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,196 members, 7,943,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (116398 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nick3(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2007
@ lawyerchap

Na this one them dey see you? [flash=200,200][/flash]

Big Head
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2007
@Mimiko
Hi dearie, how you dey too? You've been awfully quiet on this thread. What's been happening with you?

@Makin
Code and Maureen would be Codreen. Abi?

@N_ick
Am i supposed to know you? Cos i don't. [flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2007
If u want kweku out vote 4 Meryl cos if she's out Kweku will be up next week and hopefull we might get him out
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2007
My people

Ofunne is our girl right regardless of what we may think the longer she stays there the better for us.

So the person on eviction row who want homegirl out are / is Meryl

Even with all her entertainment value Meryl has been playing to the gallery and Africa don dey tire

What has she done
picked nose&butt
lap danced
romped
groped(as far as richard could hear and kwaku's confession)

I tell you if that girl ever gets to be head of the house again Ofunne no go see rest

Abeg, Meryl MUST go now whilst homegirl has a chance to raise her popularity

Richard is evictionee for another week
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2007
salsera:

My people

Ofunne is our girl right regardless of what we may think the longer she stays there the better for us.

So the person on eviction row who want homegirl out are / is Meryl
Even with all her entertainment value Meryl has been playing to the gallery and Africa don dey tire

What has she done
picked nose&butt
lap danced
romped
groped(as far as richard could hear and kwaku's confession)

I tell you if that girl ever gets to be head of the house again Ofunne no go see rest

Abeg, Meryl MUST go now whilst homegirl has a chance to raise her popularity

Richard is evictionee for another week

Oops embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2007
wow! that a whole of stuff from u sir(laywer chap) i wait to always read ur post even though i follow the big brother every day both on line and on the wink tv . I guess the analysis is better . i for one cant guess who will be packing his or her bags come sunday . Methinks it won't be maureen though xcept something new crops up this week. so it between definately the bitch grin who we all love to hate or Mr married that is so sorely tempted to break his vows. personally methinks tatianna should go before richie boy. i hope all the house mates will see thru the good gal smoke screen and nominate her fast . once that happens she definately on her way out. abi ?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by baby4u2(f): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2007
lawyerchap pls i wait for u to give most of the downloads, can u or someone else come and explain what am hearing that max and lerato where doing in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2007
MERYL MUST GO

NIGERIANS VOTE HER OUT
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2007
@ Lawyerchap
U always make sure i don't miss anything.Keep doing ur thang Man.

@ all

Meryl must go,Not for our homegirl alone coz i've seen everything i wanna see and i'm jaded already but for Bertha to hook up with Kweku.I wanna see more of her crocodile tears when Kweku shags her.Let's leave Maureen coz she's not a favourite and not that much of a contender.Richard will leave later and ain't nothing wrong with his marriage,we will save that later. Meryl is a threat and she'll keep nominating home girl with her shagmate.Let's make a wise decision.

Can you see all other nations look up to us to save their rep? They fear us!Our home girl ain't leaving soon,she'll be among the last five
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2007
Meryl needs to go for Ofu to have a chance.

MERYL OUT.She disgusts me
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by pitz(f): 3:32am On Sep 05, 2007
hey lawyerchap nice job tho i watch BBA on the net i like reading ur analysis beta kip it up
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2007
@lawyerchap
Codereen!!!! nice one but thats a relationship built on water heading for the rocks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2007
lawyerchap, tanx for keepin us posted
u da man wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by bisii(f): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2007
well personally i just think richards a confused fellow, sayin he best kiss he had with tati was the best he ever had, what marriedman would say that on national t.v
i probably wont av had any issues with him he he didnt act so "I`M TOUGH N I LOVE MY WIFE N NO ONE ELSE" , I SURE WANT HIM OUT !!! angry angry grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by segunjogun(m): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2007
Meryl,Lerato and Kweku are threats to Ofubaby. I feel this is a great opportunity to start evicting them one after the other starting from Meryl. I have already voted her out and I will keep voting her out atleast once a day till Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2007
So its settled then the bitch grin is definately going as she is major threat to ofunne .
Down with meryl we can save ritchie boy's marriage later
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kemd: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2007
uneducative programme, it,s for the unserious people that has no focus.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by bisii(f): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2007
, o really??
ur opinion kemd!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2007
I just saw the most disgusting thing on BBA !
The Kweku/Meryl dare,

Now I know Meryl has to go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2007
SOMEONE GAT TO GO

MERYL GAT TO GO
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by nazzyon(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2007
Weekly opinion poll will be good in this thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mimiko(f): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2007
I see the future Fichard is going
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by KikiDixy(f): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2007
I think Richard rocks, Ofu sucks and so does the rest of BBA2 grin

Bring back BBN next year Endemol, no try am again oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2007
KikiDixy:

I think Richard rocks, Ofu sucks and so does the rest of BBA2 grin

Bring back BBN next year Endemol, no try am again oh!

I'm so sure U're not watching
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2007
kaydee:

I'm so sure You're not watching

grin

long time
how have u been?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by bisii(f): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2007
kaydee:

I'm so sure You're not watching

grin grin grin grin, thot i was the only one thinkin that way!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2007
Richiana got the house into trouble yesterday. Richard apparently had been tracing out words on Tatiana's skin to communicate secretly with her. This was in contravention of a paragraph in the rule book that explicitly prohibits secret communications. Biggy had repeatedly warned housemates about microphone infractions and apparently that was the last straw.

So while they won their wager for the sleep-deprivation week and had a real feast laid out for them in the garden by Biggy, they weren't allowed to touch it. They could only look at the magnificient spread of fabulous eats and the even more attractive alcohol amid whoops of joy and excitement before returning indoors to hear from Biggy.

And did he drop a bombshell! Due to Richiana's continued microphone infractions in the face of continued reprimands, the housemates would not be allowed to touch anything in the feast outside. Everything would be returned untouched.

Boy! How their faces fell. Max tried to be upbeat about it and congratulated the housemates for at least winning their wager, meaning the acute shortage of food experienced in the house this week would come to an end. Some took it with great equanimity indeed. Ofunneka tried to absolve Richiana of complete blame by saying all housemates have been guilty of microphone infractions at one time or the other and that their own incident was merely the final straw.

Meryl and Lerato were however not pulling any punches in apportioning blame. Methinks the sight of all that Tequila had really gotten them going for a moment and the realization that they weren't going to get any after all really ticked them off. They weren't pleased and they didn't hide it at all. I thought they should have been more supportive of Richiana and tried like the other housemates to encourage them. But we know Lerato and Meryl, it would have been disappointing if they had. It would have been too fake. They stayed true to their characters.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2007
N THE PENDLUM KEEPS ON SWINGING OH RITCHIE .
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2007
salsera:

grin

long time
how have u been?

I'm doin good.Been thru hell lately but i'm back.Had two horrible car accidents but i'm alive without a scratch.God is good.Holla @ me anytime U're in Lagos.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2007
MERYL to go

Africa vote her out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2007
Horror of Horrors! Lerato has been declared Head of House. In the memory task where housemates were required to memorise 26 items in the order in which they were displayed on the plasma tv in the house, Lerato supposedly had the best scores and was declared HOH by Big Brother. Personally i have my misgivings about that result. If they were in Nigeria, the Due Process watchdogs would have been all over Biggy like white on rice. There was no transparency involved in the assessment, so for all we know, Biggy rigged that task and handed his homegirl the title on a platter of gold.

This has a couple of noteworthy effects. First, Lerato will be heading for the Penthouse for a record fourth time. I wonder who she will apppoint to accompany her. Max? Meryl? Or someone who has never had the experience before? who would the contenders there be? Kweku? Not likely. Code? On what tip? Maureen? Nigga please! Ofunneka? Anybody but her!

Which brings me to the second effect of Lerato as HOH. Ofunneka is suddenly on the endangered species list. At least that's the common perception. But i have a contrary view. If Richard is evicted tomorrow, then Ofunneka will be in trouble because Lerato's nominations will be Tatiana and Ofunneka. But i rather believe that if neither Ofunneka nor Tatiana is put up for eviction by housemates' popular vote, Lerato will substitute someone with Tatiana. I think she dislikes Tati more than Ofunneka at this point.

But if Richard survives Eviction tomorrow, Lerato's nominations will be Richard and Tatiana. Guaranteed. So let's hope Richard survives tomorrow. (Never thought i would say that).

Bertha came out of the closet about her feelings for Kwaku and all of a sudden Big Brother Africa is looking infinitely more interesting. Imagine what will happen if Meryl remains in the house after this disclosure. Can anyone say Catfight?

I think Richard has completely lost it. Hs reactions to Tatiana's interactions with other guys in the house shows he's totally besotted with Tatiana. There is absolutely no excuse for cheating on your spouse, reality game show with a $100,000 prize or not. I only feel for Tatiana who i had thought would win BBA2. But getting mixed up with Richard was a bad turn of strategy. However, if you consider that this may also be a strategy by Tatiana to eliminate Richard, but i don't think she's that twisted.

The eviction tomorrow is looking too close to call at this point. It's going to be close, people. Really close. But let's just wait and see, shall we?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by skyhadi16(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2007
Meeeeeeeen! this place is fantastic, information gotten from here is more than watching it on Dstv Channnel 37. i hail u guyz keep it up and let it flow. ciao on evixtion day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (85) (Reply)

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.