Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,500 members, 7,908,398 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:16 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (115687 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ambber(f): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2007
MAX is so so gone, i will worry about richianna much later but MAX has to go 1st then Lerato. then fakekwu then bertha, b4 richianna can even come upin my radar, their stupid empire must crumble. who made them lords of the bba house and why cant they be nominated? they hav enominated others in the past infact both max and bertha nominated meryl from their camp so what are they talking about? I hate cliques, I dont know why biggy hasnt sanctioned them for all the conniving and conspiracy they have been up to. he sulks bigtime like his sumo wrestler representative. If Max survives Ofu will be gone wt most f their conspiracy on her and code who didnt even touch him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by endychux: 7:41am On Sep 12, 2007
Guyz for strategic resons, lets vote MAXWELL out. yes he saved our home girl Ofunneka but from all indications his clique is out to nominate our girl.
He's like the pillar of his clique(lazy Lerato, fake kwaku, unstable bertha) once he leaves da house , the clique will defintely become polarised.

Proudly 9ja!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2007
I have to agree with y'all. Max needs to go otherwise homegirl will have at least four nominations next week and she will be up for eviction. Depending on who she's up against on Eviction Row that could be a serious risk to her continued stay in BBA2. I hear Max threatened the non-clique housemates in some way but i didn't watch it myself. Did anyone see it? They were all so riled up about him and have apparently lost all respect for him. The tension was palpable in the house last night and one of those crazy texters suggested that Bouncers should be stationed in the storeroom just in case a fight broke out. it was that bad. Also did y'all see that Ghanamerican Kwaku frenchkissing Bertha 24 hours after Meryl is out of the house? I expected better. Even from the crass Kwaku.

mamus 2010:

@lawyer chap,
you are da bomb! have told everyone i know to watch out for your analysis and predictions, but this time around, i just have to think differently.
although richard seems to be getting a lot of bad publicity, maxwell in my opinion is leaving the house. this is because the voters are bent on disbanding the clique and untouchables in the house. we the viewers need to know what will happen if maxwell which seems to be the pillar of those four is out. we know he is gunning for ofuneka on the errorneous belief that she nominated him.
i personally want maxwell out so he can know that bba2 is most certainly not about him or his lerato

@mamus 2010
I agree with you that Maxwell needs to leave the house but i made my post before the threat to Ofunneka emerged and that's why i said my money was on Richard. Now it's definitely on Maxwell. But this is not to say that the majority of voters also want Maxwell out. Richard's behaviour is a source of major disgust around Africa and people will be gunning for him, trust me. Going by the trend where the housemate who is replaced by the Head of House always survives to live with the HOH's treachery, we can surmise that Tatiana is safe (though this is not cast in stone, by any means), so it looks like a toss up between Maxwell and Richard.

Also consider that Biggy is going to decide where the most excitement would come from. If Max leaves how would that affect viewership? If Richard leaves, how would that affect viewership? Remember that Richard and Tatiana have used the L-word. A married man should never use that word for anyone other than his wife; for him to do it on international TV, a whole lot of people are royally pissed with him. We may want Maxwell out for our homegirl's sake but not everyone else is similarly motivated, and they would consider ending a married man's public betrayal of his wife a more worthy accomplishment than breaking up a clique of misguided youths.

That being said, people, when voting for Max please spell the name in full MAXWELL otherwise our votes will not count. Let's get Max out and give the so-called untouchables a rude wake up call.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by endychux: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2007
I have already vote MAXWELL out. Guyz hope u know it cost nothing to vote online. u can vote online www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother

Max must go to save our homegirl Ofunneka. she has really steped up her game.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2007
Am happy you guys are thinking strategically. Maxwell for the boot.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2007
now am really riled up, MAXWELL must go! angry angry angry
dis nonsense "clique" thing cannot continue in da house

apart from online voting, pls can u guys confirm how to vote by text?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2007
Modups!:

now am really riled up, MAXWELL must go! angry angry angry
this nonsense "clique" thing cannot continue in da house
apart from online voting, please can u guys confirm how to vote by text?

@Modups!
To vote by sms, text the words "VOTE MAXWELL" to 34626. Each sms costs N75.

Did anyone notice that everyone on Eviction Row this week has a seven-letter name? Just some nonsense trivia. grin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2007
iv voted
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by molluma(f): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2007
Guys no need to sweat.max is going by a landslide. his arrogance just costed them.@ lawyer nice info
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2007
My guys I'm new to this forum. All thanks to Max! He must go!!!!!!! What does he think of himself? He feel he has won the money abi please let's send him packing. He told Bigbrother that the people in the house will be shocked. Let him be the one to shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked come sunday. thx to all of you that have already voted, please tell your friends to vote maxwell out!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2007
kikice welcome on board
together lets disband d maxratokwekubertha gang!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2007
Yeah all

Settled Maxwell to go

Let me vote him out with all ma accounts
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2007
u know i had a big beef for tati but now i have a bigger fish to fry , so max it's u goodbye
HOW DARE THEM angry!!!!!!! NOW I AM PRETTY MAD
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2007
sure lottsa peeps are pissed with Richiana, but the mistake Lerato made was puttin up tatiana for evictn because the Richiana haters votes will surely be divided som peeps hate Rich for what his doing and some hate tati so @ the end of the day votes will be divided. basically Richiana's issue can be sorted out later but the untouchable MAFIA have to be broken
Imagine what Leratos utterances were at the penthouse about other housemates like she was promised the winner of bigbrother 2, she even said that who will want to watch Offuneka do the dishes or clean the house, imagine that kinda statement
i'm so pissed
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2007
Nerato is up next

Vote Max out for Nerato to leave
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2007
Don't waste ur vote coz Max will def stay.Vote Richard out,i'm sure he's leaving
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2007
MAX is to go next then

@kaydee
with the revelation of a clique and lerato and max's utterances
the rest of africa is very upset with MAX

besides like the rest have said if MAX stays then the alliance is still complete and homegirl is in danger

by the way

did anyone else watch that bertha and kwaku kiss

chei it should get the award for the longest kiss in all BB worldwide  shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 3:12am On Sep 13, 2007
Those two are shallow people

I think Bertha is the problem of that house

She is too fake to be true

kaydee:

Don't waste your vote because Max will def stay.Vote Richard out,i'm sure he's leaving

If you vote Richard out then be prepared to welcome Ofu home after him.

Max needs to go now to give Ofu time in the house

Am voting Max out
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Everbright(f): 6:49am On Sep 13, 2007
Then Max is out come sunday
So Ofu can remain.
Let's leave Richiana for now.
Max going going gone cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2007
@Kaydee
We're voting Max out o. Whether or not we succeed, he remains the target.

@Salsera
That Bertha and Kwaku's kiss is really a contender for longest kiss in a reality show. Guiness World Records, please take note.

@all
People, it's interesting how that clique seems to think they are in complete control of the house. But they seem to forget that they are numerically outnumbered. if the clique should relentlessly nominate Code and Ofunneka who appear to be the prime targets they will both end up with four nominations each. But if the non-clique housemates decide to relentlessly nominate Maxerato, they will both end up with five nominations each. My only fear is that Maureen may be too dumb to let go of her Bertha-phobia and will waste one nomination on Bertha while Code may be reluctant to nominate Max whom he still considers his homie on some warped level. It may come down to which of the camps holds the now immensely-coveted Head of House position.

Do y'all think the non-clique camp will be smart enough to consolidate their votes and eliminate a common enemy or will Maureen and Code break ranks and give the Clique ascendancy in next week's nominations?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by flintstone: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2007
@lawyer chap good job!
but i beg to differ in the 'lets kick max out' clarion call. max is not out to get ofunneka, maxerato is after codreen and richiana. they r ot stupid thy need ofunne to clean after them. tatiana sees ofunne as a threat and can get her adultrous partner RICHARD to nominate ofunne. max can never win but it wld be a big mistake to kick him out now-- the show wld become boring like it was last nite when max and lerato were both in the penthouse. the remaining house mates became directionless.

anyways i want to be entertained till d end of the show, so im gonna have to kip max 4 now & kick richard out. tati will be her fun loving self once more without possesive and jealous richard.

KICK RICHARD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2007
well as they say, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion

for me its MAXWELL who is gonna walk come sunday cos he and his group are feeling like untouchables in da house

am also eager to see thier reactions when he is booted out!
we gotta show them dat we d viewers can still decide who leaves & who stays
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2007
flintstone:

@lawyer chap good job!
but i beg to differ in the 'lets kick max out' clarion call. max is not out to get ofunneka, maxerato is after codreen and richiana. they r ot stupid thy need ofunne to clean after them. tatiana sees ofunne as a threat and can get her adultrous partner RICHARD to nominate ofunne. max can never win but it would be a big mistake to kick him out now-- the show would become boring like it was last night when max and lerato were both in the penthouse. the remaining house mates became directionless.

anyways i want to be entertained till d end of the show, so im going to have to kip max 4 now & kick richard out. tati will be her fun loving self once more without possesive and jealous richard.

KICK RICHARD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

@flintstone
Ofunneka is a prime target of Maxerato because of the way Kabelo announced the names of those on Eviction Row. He said Lerato had the most nominations followed by Max. Maxerato are not stupid, they've checked it out and have come to the conclusion that for them to have the highest nominations, everyone outside the clique had to have nominated them. Actually Maxerato only had three nominations while Richard had five but the results were announced in that way to have exactly this outcome of suspicion, distrust and even outright hatred amongst the housemates. I mean, Max saved Ofunneka from Eviction Row and she turns around to nominate him? (as they think) That's why Lerato called her a snake in the penthouse last night. And those are subliminal messages to Max to know who he'll nominate on monday in the unlikely event he survives Sunday's eviction. Trust me, the clique's nominations will be Richard (or Code) and Ofunneka.

If you vote out Richard now, Ofunneka won't have the chance of a wax cat in hell of surviving the next Eviction. (our 140 million population counts for nothing as we have only one vote as a country) Max is the one who should walk.

Richiana right now are adopting the strategy of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and they will not nominate anyone outside of the clique. trust me on that one.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jazzy(f): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2007
i have bin pretty quiet abt bba but its getting on my nerves the max, lerato, kwaku n bertha clique, they are awful, lousy and an annoying bunch, i feel ofu s diary session yesterday when she said she had lost all respect for max because of his comments at dinner the previous day, what does he think he is untouchable, he is wasting time cus he s going, even if our ofu doesnt win the money , neither will those group of people, i was actually getting to like lerato when this thin broke out but now am extremely digustd, but its even worst with kwaku and bertha, just for the love of dat big bellied, fake american accent wannabe ghanian with a face as black as dudu osun, bertha is changing it only goes to confirm dat she s a viper, the one with fangs. no wonder she nominbated meryl, am glad dat one is out though . cheers AS FOR ME MAXWELL IS GOING OUT. I LL MAKE SURE OF DAT.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2007
It may come down to which of the camps holds the now immensely-coveted Head of House position.

It would most def. come to that. If Maureen becomes the HOH, it doesnt matter if bertha didnt get nominated, She would serve her on a silver platter.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2007
jazzy:

i was actually getting to like lerato when this thin broke out but now am extremely digustd, but its even worst with kwaku and bertha, just for the love of that big bellied, fake american accent wannabe ghanian with a face as black as dudu osun

haaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin
u really cracked me up there

when kweku comes up for eviction, i can imagine d posts dat will be on nairaland
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by bebe4u(f): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2007
oh lawd, im havin a good time here laughing at all the comments.
@lawyerchap, thanks so much for breaking down the show details for us, even while watching i always think what your comments will be on some situation, keep it coming
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by zukkie4eva(f): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2007
Max is ripe for eviction, let's pluck him out grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2007
zukkie4eva:

Max is ripe for eviction, let's pluck him out grin

@zukkie4eva
That's the spirit. Please let's all vote MAXWELL out. Don't forget to write his name in full.

bebe4u:

oh lawd, im havin a good time here laughing at all the comments.
@lawyerchap, thanks so much for breaking down the show details for us, even while watching i always think what your comments will be on some situation, keep it coming.

@bebe4u
I love reality shows but its a pity one has to work and can't watch 24/7. Glad to know its appreciated.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mia2804(f): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2007
I see most people are in support of Max leaving on Sunday. He used to be so cool and matured till he got so serious with lerato, she is so manipulative and i wonder who told them(Max,Lerato,Kwaku and Bertha) that one of them has to win BBAII. i got so disgusted today when they started discussing Code in the room after he spoke to Max. Why is MAx so bothered abt betrayal and all, he nominated Bertha didnt he and they are meant to be in the same clique. Is big brother Africa not meant to be a game. So what makes them untouchable? dey have voted for people in the past and those people left.So what's the noise abt betrayal?
Once max leaves on Sunday, Lerato(let her go for her ante natal clases) should follow then Bertha(the big snake) and Kwaku(big fool-he needs to polish his yankee accent), Empty barrels!!!
Not that i particularly like any of the others but they r feeling to cool with themselves-like they are the best.

Please lets join hands and vote MAX out!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2007
lawyerchap:

@Kaydee
We're voting Max out o. Whether or not we succeed, he remains the target.

@Salsera
That Bertha and Kwaku's kiss is really a contender for longest kiss in a reality show. Guiness World Records, please take note.

@all
People, it's interesting how that clique seems to think they are in complete control of the house. But they seem to forget that they are numerically outnumbered. if the clique should relentlessly nominate Code and Ofunneka who appear to be the prime targets they will both end up with four nominations each. But if the non-clique housemates decide to relentlessly nominate Maxerato, they will both end up with five nominations each. My only fear is that Maureen may be too dumb to let go of her Bertha-phobia and will waste one nomination on Bertha while Code may be reluctant to nominate Max whom he still considers his homie on some warped level. It may come down to which of the camps holds the now immensely-coveted Head of House position.

Do y'all think the non-clique camp will be smart enough to consolidate their votes and eliminate a common enemy or will Maureen and Code break ranks and give the Clique ascendancy in next week's nominations?

@ Lawyerchap

It's just a thought.I've been voting Max.I just feel he won't leave

@ all

One 4 all,all 4 one. Keep voting Max
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Mustay(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2007
LETTERS

Friday, September 14, 2007               

The Big Brother Africa show

[b]SIR: It has become necessary to request the Federal Government to sanction Multichoice and MTN in view of the obscenity of the Big Brother Africa show. At this time when the nation is so concerned about the morality of our youths, such an obscene show where nudity is celebrated should not be allowed to feature on our television screens.

It is on record that MTN in particular has contributed at one time or the other towards fighting the AIDS scourge but the sincerity of such initiative has been put in doubt by this show of ignominy. We will be making a mockery of fundamental human rights if we allow a group of ladies bathing naked to be shown to our youths who are at present impressionable. It is an act most profane for these same men and women to conduct morning devotions with the Holy Bible. That is an assembly of the ungodly.

Our Nigerian girl, Ofunneka, has not been able to blend with those wild South and East African housemates because transactions in that house of infamy are not in our character. Her parents should bury their heads in shame. If money is her problem she should call my GSM number.[/b]O Osagie-Jacobs,

Calabar, Cross River State

[flash=200,200]http://a[/flash]
    grin grin grin

source: http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/letters/article03

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (85) (Reply)

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.