Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,196 members, 7,943,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (116399 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2007
@9ja4eva
totally agree with you my brother. They are just so full of it.

Now i'm really pissed with Biggy. Lerato has been to the Penthouse four times, but the very first time she's not in the Penthouse, Biggy is broadcasting the goings on in the Penthouse to the other housemates. How come this was never done when Lerato and Max were there? I'm sure now that Lerato will be fake evicted on Sunday and of course you know she'll be able to see the other housemates. This is blatantly partial and royally unfair. This entire show is being rigged to favour Lerato but it will be all to no avail because it gets to a point where it will be too clear and the show will lose credibility. If they are stupid enough to jeopardise the excellent earnings potential of the Big Brother Africa brand, then i guess South Africans aren't so smart after all.

Another sad example of how Biggy is rigging this edition of the show to favour Lerato is that Sunday's Fake Eviction is going to be hugely beneficial to Lerato. Unless the housemates are going to be told that there will be no nominations on Monday because two housemates were evicted on Sunday, then Lerato will escape nomination because the housemates will think she is already out of the game, having been sent to the penthouse with one other housemate in the mock eviction. That will keep her in the game for another two weeks. It's really sad.

The penthouse was steaming last night. Richiana brought the heat in a big way. They had a romantic candlelight dinner and bucketsful of red wine. The wine went straight to Tatiana's head and she ended up throwing up for half the night. Richard is so lucky and unlucky at the same time. He got to give a naked Tatiana a serious all-body massage complete with oils and light fluttering kisses all over her oiled skin. It was rather much for a normal redblooded male to take, particularly one who has not had any in close to six weeks. I don't know how he managed it without creaming his shorts. He didn't take advantage of Tatiana's drunken state however, and he remained a perfect gentleman the whole night, helping her to the toilet to throw up and comforting her all the while. I thought he was pretty cool throughout, but i'm not his wife, and his wife is sooo going to dump him when he gets out, much like Max's girlfriend did. As for Tatiana, she seems to have accepted the fate that waits inexorably outside the doors of Big Brother House; she knows things will be very difficult for her with her boyfriend and assumes that her relationship is already over. I got the impression she was fishing for Richard to make some kind of tacit aknowledgment that should things not work out on his end with his wife, they would hook up and continue being Richiana. But Richard doesn't even seem to consider it a possibility that his wife will dump him. Confidence or foolhardiness? we'll just have to wait and see.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2007
am really not happy about dis richiana thing at all
are we supposed to be supporting adultery or wat?

these guys have been getting closer these past few weeks and now they are in da penthouse together?
this is a recipe for disaster! tat has already concluded dat her relationship with her boyfriend is practically over while richie aint saying nothing (guess he has a lot of faith in his wife) undecided undecided

but dat being said, it has not changed my mind bout d evil 3 BLK, after dis fake eviction we'll be here to vote dem all out angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2007
Hello pple. Thanx for such indepth analysis. I've got this resentment for lerato that's borderin on homicide.
That girl must not win o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by molluma(f): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2007
lamidebaby:

Hello people. Thanx for such indepth analysis. I've got this resentment for lerato that's borderin on homicide.
That girl must not win o.

thank God im not the only one who thinks so.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Seun(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2007
smiley nice thread
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Gamine(f): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2007
Those three devils have to go angry angry angry

Damned fools.

Esp that fat cow LeraHo!!!

do they think their behavior is acceptable

Max didnt get any welcome at home

evn if any of them wins, they will b grossly hated.

OFunne Mama will recieve a grnd welcome
because she understands the game

unlike Those Fools who would soon giv themselves a heartattack!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by klas(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2007
@lawyerchap
Lerato has been to the Penthouse four times, but the very first time she's not in the Penthouse, Biggy is broadcasting the goings on in the Penthouse to the other housemates. How come this was never done when Lerato and Max were there?

As usual I came rushing here for your incisive rundown on the BBH. No disappointment. Regarding the brodcast, I thought it was also done in the past on that LCD tv set in the lounge. In fact I used to think that other hms were forced to watch becos Ofu hardly looked interested when she joined others to watch the shows. The now infamous HHP visit was already shown to the hms before maxerato came with their verbal diarrhoea on their discussions with him. From Ofu and Tati conversation this morning, it appeared there was technical hitch in  broadcasting their arrival at the penthouse because both complained of loss of signal though I wonder how Tati knew that since she was on the 'other side'.

What is your take on the impending possible Ofu/Kwaku sojourn in the penthouse for 4 days given their no-love-lost relationship. Wont that be too sufocating for Ofu. A case of sleeping with enemy literally given that there is only one bed in the house and Ofu has never shared bed even with same gender on tv
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2007
klas:

@lawyerchap
What is your take on the impending possible Ofu/Kwaku sojourn in the penthouse for 4 days given their no-love-lost relationship. Wont that be too sufocating for Ofu. A case of sleeping with enemy literally given that there is only one bed in the house and Ofu has never shared bed even with same gender on tv

@Klas
However they spin it, it's going to be uncomfortable for homegirl, because i don't even know which is the worse prospect: Ofunneka and Kwaku or Ofunneka and Lerato. I guess the best combination would be Kwaku and Lerato but that seems quite unlikely to happen. But thinking with Biggy's partial slant in favour of the evil three, he could just send Kwaku and Lerato to the penthouse, leaving Bertha in the line of fire for monday's nominations. And since housemates are required to nominate two people each, after nominating Bertha, the Big 5 would each have to nominate someone from their camp. This means that one person from each camp would be up for eviction next week, and Lerato and Kwaku would have conveniently escaped nomination.
Biggy's schemes to save Lerato are getting more and more obvious by the day. Anyway, lets watch and see how this plays out, shall we?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2007
right now i'm steamin

they had better not put LERATO and OFUNNE in the phouse cos if lerahippo starts missyarning abt ofunne being a witch
TV screen go break o!!

angry angry

whilst richiana

i think its fatal attraction

besides richard know his wife wont give up a catch like him
i am on lawyerchaps side here -probably arrangee marriage and he probably gives her good sex
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by otuwe(f): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2007
hi all

pls i have a few questions

my colleage told me he woke up by 2am and saw richiana making love

also dat kweku n bertha also did and maxerato were watching n laffing

how true is this pls

i dont watch so much of it cos of work

cheers
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2007
By what i read on the forum on the BB page, pp that did not sleep waiting for Rich and tar to commit said they did not.

I also think Biggie will send our Ofu and feke Kwaku to the penthouse, be cuz they re the only two that were not nominated for eviction.

Also Fake Kwaku does not like Ofu. This is the game let's see how you will cope with your worst house mate for 4 good days. Hmmmmmm, this is to give the viewers their fill. If they don't behave and give us the desired result of coping with each other then they are not good Africans embarassed. love and unity is what biggie wants to produce out of his show. let's start praying for Ofu so she will prove to the world that she is an African woman who can stand the test of time. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mimiko(f): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2007
its not thier fault that they dont like Ofunu Mama he is not just charismatic soe people re like that but really she is cool
hm it wont be fun if she goes to the pent house with tuber hands charlie Kweku
i might bring them close
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2007
Kwaku and Ofu in the penthouse

Hmm not a bad idea

@ Least we would have Bertha vs Lerato up for eviction which makes it easier for the fat cow to be evicted.

The show is so rigged

Gosh
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2007
i just cant stand Lerato and anaconda Bertha for another one week. wish they could be evicted together. that girl is just toooooooooooooo wicked, if she goes to the p.house with ofune she fit poison am o cos her heart is just full of too much wickedness.
Kweku just seems to be doing folo folo such a big fool, following girls up and down to gossip. everytime they are 3gether they must badmouth other housemate, its terrible

Richiana's trip to the Penthouse was so free of gossip and hatred only love and harmony and i could not help but admire them(doesnt mean i support Adultery o) but we must really give it up to them esp Rich cos is not every guy that can go thru that and dont fall, i had a bet with my hubby that he wont and my hubby was like he will, we waited till 1.30 and got tired,went to sleep then woke up this morning and started scrolling the message board lookin 4 gist in case they did anything and lo and behold ii won the bet of 5k(though hubby has'nt given me yet) but i won thats most important. I just had this feelin he wont fall,
cos i studied his body language and it did'nt look like someone who wanted to do anything (except for big hardon)
Richard actually impressed me and i think with that his wife might forgive him and play everything down as a mere game. after all 50% men cheat once or more in their married life and their wifes never get to know.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2007
Richiana is the bomb for now.I did rather have Lerato and Bertha out.

Kwaku na big fool.Lerato is jealous of Ofunemama nothing more
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2007
I think Lerato and her crew are behaving like the bougeuise(ope my spelling is right)
I think is because she's used to all that in her country apartheid and all

because they(her grp) see others as slaves and see themselves as slavemasters.
the have's and the havenots
the division in house is as a result of her. simple
have yu guys noticed that they hardly eat with the "slaves"
she actually has this feelin she can do anything, say anything and get away with it, also noticed that most of them kind of avoid her esp Maureen
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2007
@9ja4eva

i agree

in fact her jealousy of everyone else is seaping out like poison

whilst kwaku and bertha  ( people bashers)

its sick when u think of all the things he said to meryl even if she thur herself at him did he hav to take advantage of her
In fact kwaku should go before bertha
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2007
Well with the trick Biggie is about to unleash i dont see Kweku going before Bertha.I think Biggie would nominate Kwaku and Ofu on Sunday leaving Bertha vs Lerato up for eviction.

With this two up i did rather have Lerato evicted to give room for Kwaku vs Bertha next week

Lerato is a shame.Hope Max eye don shine now
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2007
just got an idea,
if bb takes ofu and kweu to the P.H, then L and B will be left in the house to continue their gossip and bad mouthing and K and O will have to sit and watch them from live T.V
Result:
1) K will be very ashamed when he and O have to watch Land B gossip bout her and other housemates
2) L and B will be very ashamed (if she has any shame) when they realised O watched all their badmouthing.
3) they'll probably change their ways and become nicer just to kinda makeup for thier badways.
4) K and O will unite and also unite the two camps as a result since they kinda head the two camps in a way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hmm thats a smart one there

Well lets see how it turns out
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by baby4u2(f): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2007
okay question pls,
DID MAX HAVE SEX WITH LERATO??
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2007
BABY though i dint catch dem havin sex,but from d kinda news that i have i think they at least had it in the PH.

LAWYERCHAP

I have learnt 2 things from this thread of late
1 i dont have to fly with a jet from work just to watch BBA,so much 4 ur incisiveness.I am jus cock-sure u had a 1st class in school
2 BBA is just tryin 2 play smart,but i can assure u that they aint so dumb so that hopefully will be der last trick.

4 those of u that dont know,its just impossible for Kweku 2 like OFUN,d guy harbors so much hatred,am sure if she had dem large busts he will be lovin her by now.Hell! who send am.

As for me,this thread is beta than d Highlight show which is what i watch most times.
Thanx
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by klas(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2007
its sick when u think of all the things he said to meryl even if she thur herself at him did he hav to take advantage of her
In fact kwaku should go before bertha

What will Kweku tell his mama if he failed to take the awoof- no expenses attached. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Hail Kweku! wink

okay question please,
DID MAX HAVE SEX WITH LERATO?

From available evidence, I think they did. Meryl made the allegation first in an answer to KB question. Max also said at the eviction show that they only pulled the stunt in the phouse for media purpose only but at the eviction online chat the following day, he said that he actually put on condom and at the point of entry he changed his mind and he removed the condom which Lerato helped to wrap in tissue paper. Now I dont know whether he was referring to the same occasion or diferrent one but they are contradictory. Remember Kweku also tried to draw Max into admitting that he had sex with L when they were exchanging dreams on Max's last day in the house. Kweku said he 'dreamt' Max humping Lerato and went ahead to demonstrate how the the two of them were doing. He concluded that he quickly forced himself back to sleep because he didnt want to wake up to that reality. Max only laughed and said 'Bad boy. Are you sure that was a dream'.
Max should have done like Ebuka of BBN. Never admit.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2007
baby4u2:

okay question please,
DID MAX HAVE SEX WITH LERATO??

Max obviously had it with L because even when B asked L if she had sex with Max @ the Penthouse she answered by saying she was drunk and so she's not sure and if I can remember it was Max that was really drunk and not Lerato, so that was just a  cheap way of admitting and not admitting at the same time.
from the body movements  I saw under the duvet with Lerato's leg widely spread and the drunk state they were I don't think Max will change his mind at the point of entry, No way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2007
Nice analysis. Thanks Lawyerchap and everyone kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by phenomenon(m): 2:52am On Sep 22, 2007
I have never seen housemates like these before! The UNTOUCHABLES crying like babies!

Y'all shud see the daily show for this eventful scenes cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by baby4u2(f): 3:30am On Sep 22, 2007
okay, bertha had a panic attack and guess what she said "Whoever is doing this **** to me must leave me alone." so can we see now that she is having demonic attacks. lol. and they call ofune a witch. guess they will soon be saying she is the one causing it oh. plus did u guys see ofune doing some cultural 'stuzving"
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2007
bertha should have been bold to say who d person is dat is "doing this**** to her" is abi? nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if she had won head of house, she for no see wittch craft dat time
these gang members need to get a grip! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by amena(f): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2007
and wat do u guys think of Lerato washing her pyjamas after 'weeing', i guess Ofuneka will be blamed again
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2007
The most digusting event on reality TV; a lady in her mid twenties gets drunk and pees on her bed while asleep. What a slob!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by sumbo(f): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2007
i wonder why you guys are not writting anything about lerato's wet night or u guys did not know she wee wee on her bed.
i think u shd start protesting on biggie's love for LBK, its so clear he want them to win and by fire by thunder they wont.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2007
dis is really disgusting & a real show of shame.
a whole grown woman peeing on her bed shocked shocked tongue :Pwas she so wasted from all d ogogoro she shack
lerato shame on you

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (85) (Reply)

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.