Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,644 members, 7,908,665 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (115697 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2007
Yes oh

Who goes now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2007
Lerato to go now

Una gree?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2007
Well, nominations are in and there are no surprises: Bertha and Lerato are up for eviction. Expectedly the Big 5 went for Lerato and Bertha while the Evil 3 yet again split their votes with Lerato and Bertha going for Maureen and Code while Kwaku, nominating from the immunity of the penthouse nominated Maureen and Richard. Bertha pulled a mock-surprised face when she was named as the housemate with the second highest nominations showing that she knew she was going up for eviction. I remember saying in a previous post that Bertha had made a bad turn of strategy by joining the Untouchables and it was a decision that would come back to bite her in the ass. Well, what do you know!

Credit to Maureen for understanding that she could opt to leave the nominations as they were decided by popular vote. She becomes the first Head of House not to exercise this power.

Definitely Lerato is leaving on Sunday. At this point Biggie is keen to get her out of the house because she is embarrassing the hell out of South Africa. The Bedwetting was the absolute last straw. Even if our votes get Bertha out, Biggie will orchestrate Lerato's eviction. It's that bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2007
Who goes now?

My take is Lerato.Bertha next week
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2007
Unbelievable! Richiana are locked in a battle for control over each other. Richard ordered Tatiana to bring him some wine and i guess it rubbed Tati the wrong way. She stood her ground and asked Richard to come get the wine himself. The argument soon degenerated into who kisses better and who bumps better. Tatiana says she kisses and bumps better than Richard. shocked shocked How does she know this?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2007
Leratho reminds me of my early days of secondary school, we often schemed to get bed wetting mates out of our dormitory cause they cost us points during sanitation. I think Biggie would do the same. Before the show ratings go down, Leratho would go out! Leratho has been a disgrace to African womanhood
; bed wetting drunk who complains about every one yet would not lift a finger to do anything, to make matters worse she is shapeless. wonder what southies think its cool about her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2007
Lerato to go
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2007
lerato to go. but a part of me thinks it might be bertha. somehow am cool with either of them. Berta is a live snake and Lerato is an abusive beach.
Bertha to me desrves to go first because she's more poisonous than Lerato being that Lerato has been like that from day one and most of her wickedness stops in her mouth, berta on the hand may not have the bad mouth of lerato but I bet she stings berta. I assure u i'll rather live in a house with Lerato who i'll be sure is a confirmned witch than live in a house with berta who will smile with me and sleep with my man  behind my back. Berta is the type of girl/friend/co-wife who will poison your food to killl u, or jazz your man to leave u for her, wwhile i see Lerato as a kind of of neighboor/freind/roommate/classmate who will always get on my nerves and we'ld probably quarrel every now and then.

@lawyerchap, when are going to the penthouse.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2007
@OluwaSeun Osewa wat just happened.
I sent a 500 words analysis and update just now, and it ain't posted. It shud have been squeezed in b/w Tommytex's posts n lawyerchap, but it just poofed into thin air, pls kindly do something about it. I wrote the post with much love n inspiration. Let me try again. Oh by the way love this site, Good Job wink

@9ja4eva
Do u have a 3rd eye or wat? U hit the nail on the head with ure exact prediction that it wud be Bertha and Lerato. I predicted also, but i had included Maureen. Anyway i was screaming during and after the nominations. Me and my collegues to be exact. I finally see reason to LOVE Maureen, tot she wasn't smart. Her 'wateva' with Code pisses me off, cos this is a guy that is just playing with her, I'm a girl n i know.
B4 BB called her into the diary room i told my collegue she was going to leave it like that , that's if BB doesn't make it compulsory for her to replace anyone.
If it had been compulsory, she wud have replaced Lerato with Richard, cos Bertha is her worst enemy. She couldn't have put herself,or Tatiana, her best female friend, or Code , her love. Did u see how she told big brother to leave it at that b4 BB cud even say anything? The girl is coolly mean. Kudos to her men!

@LawyerChap
U sure noticed that i appeared thrice apart from from quoting myself. It's obvious that i'm new, but i'm a fast learner, n i'll be a pro soon. much love too, and thank you for showing love, n welcoming me. kiss

@Tommytex
Love ure humour kissBut if u said u had loved me truly, wudn't have been mad. If u love the drink fine, just remember that too much of orange drink purges. I don't really like the drink, but i decided to use it as my username, cos a collegue of mine that's humorous like you, felt my name was a synonym with my name. Love u though, n thanks for red abi blue carpet welcome, feel u. Tnx n tkia

@And to all my people out there who have not been courteous enough to atleast acknowlegde my presence, i still love u. Feel free to holla for updates, gists, analysis, n summary of BBA2 from my own point of view. I watch Dstv 24/7. I have at home , in da office, n on my system via mnet. L'yall. Signing out
Forever T cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2007
I think Bertha is the one going cos of her backstabbiing antics against Meryl.
Ive been reading a lot of blogs from everywhere, n a lot people don't like her.
Lerato even though her pipo don't like her n she wet the bed(wud have been surprised if she hadn't), cos she guzzled enuff
to pass out. She's human. I don't like her too, but she makes the house interesting.
If Bertha goes on Sunday, imagine wat she n Kwaku will be up to. That Kwakoo is a DOG y'all!
Anyway I'm ready for Bertha to vacate, n let the real action begin!
U guys sleep tite, n pls don't watch BBA2 late into the nite
L'yall
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by baby4u2(f): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2007
tampico ur on ur own with that bertha vote, LERATO must go,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ tampico, i also think B is going. even though S.A dont like Lerato, i still feel they might suport her and also conjure a lot of support for her. me thinks bertha should go sha so we can see new dynamics with L and K 2geda alone in da room. though I hate Lerato with a passion I still feel she should stay just for the dynamics and at least something to look out for, exept she or kweku wins HOH I dont see her not being up again next week and then we can yank her off.

@tampico, i must really comend u o as a JJC u are doing pretty well and i think i like u already. pls keep da post coming cos I watch BBA 15hrs so i'll need u for the remainind 9hrs.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ tampico, i also think B is going. even though S.A dont like Lerato, i still feel they might suport her and also conjure a lot of support for her. me thinks bertha should go sha so we can see new dynamics with L and K 2geda alone in da room. though I hate Lerato with a passion I still feel she should stay just for the dynamics and at least something to look out for, exept she or kweku wins HOH I dont see her not being up again next week and then we can yank her off.

@tampico, i must really comend u o as a JJC u are doing pretty well and i think i like u already. pls keep da post coming cos I watch BBA 15hrs so i'll need u to fill in for the remaining 9hrs.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2007
COALITION OF THE WILLING
AND
RITATMOCODEFUNEKA FAN CLUB

PRESENT

WHY BERTHA (ANACONDA) MUST LEAVE BEFORE LERATO (HIPPO) AN ANALYSIS
===================================

Between the Hippo (Lerato) and Anaconda (Bertha)

The Hippo (Lerato)
Until the nomination of her lover and confidant (Max), the Hippo was a very interesting housemate. Aside the gossips (which to an extent every housemate is guity of by association), the other sins of the Hippo (Lerato) has been her insistent swearing, smoking, seductive dressing, and other vanities. These sins of the Hippo are there for us all to see. In effect, with the Hippo, what you see is what you get.

Enter the ANACONDA (BERTHA)
Now the Anaconda is very crafty snake. With her multiface and pretense, this snake is very dangerous and deadly. Packed with purgent venom the Anaconda is a snake capable of poisioning the house(mates).

Some of her Weapons of Mates Destruction (WMD) include but not limited to Bible reading, Clutches grasping, Fake fainting acts, fake friendly mien, gossips, false friendship, hooking, manipulations of mates (and viewers), nagging, camouflage.

Indeed this snake is a danger not only to others but also to herself (as evident from her increasingly receeding hair line)

VERDICT:
To protect the Big Five further from the Untouchable Three, the most portent weapon of the untouchable three i.e. Bertha (ANACONDA) must be dismantled with alacrity and immediate effect to prevent her from using her poison further.

Viewers will be interested in seeing if Lerato (the Hippo) will go for Kwaku (Mafiaso) for solace (and confort). This dynamic will be very interesting.

RECOMMENDATION

VOTE BERTHA if nominated for eviction.
The snake must go.

More analysis as events unfold.

this is copied from one of the forums on the bb website
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2007
Dear Viewers,

RE: VOTE LERATO Out!

Gdevening Africa.Hope everyone of you BBA fans out there is doing very fine and looking forward to the best ever eviction come this Sunday.We would like to take this opportunity to also thank those that have been sending us those very funny and amazing emails.If your email hasnt yet been replied,no need to worry.We will get back to you as soon as possible.

It usually does take us three days to sentence one of the nominees to eviction,but we did not even need a minute to make a decision on this on.The twelve judges came to an agreement that Lerato of South Africa should be evicted come this Sunday.To all her fans,please come in big numbers outside the BBA house to welcome your arrogant Hero back home.

As usual,we never discuss the reasons why the above housemate has to be evicted,but we will on Sunday at 21:00hrs CAT.Our judgement is final,
which means this topic is closed.We do not want to hear any more arguments about who goes or stays,rather start voting NOW.Those of you who said that Bertha should go first,i advise you to be patient.She will not be the next Head of House,meaning,she will be Evicted next Sunday.Besides that,she is powerless without her boss.You know how hard it has been 2 nail Lerato.Lets use this opportunity before her 'Cousin Brother' takes us into another twist.This could be our only chance.Let us use it when we still can.

Any of the eleven African countries that will be found guilty of wasting one of the eleven votes by evicting Bertha,shall get heavy santions.Rest Of Africa has already assured us of their vote which brings it to 12 votes against 1 vote.South Africa,if you do not mind,let us help your daughter beat Maxwell,who currently holds the Guinness World Record for highest votes in the entire Big Brother history.

All you have to do now,is begin voting Lerato OUT.Please do not be fooled.As much as WE all hate Bertha,please do not waste that vote on her.Why are we even stressing ourselves?We made our decision which is final.Lerato To Go!!

SMS: VOTE LERATO and send to:

Angola 15626
Botswana 15626
Ghana 15626
Kenya Safaricom: 15626, Celtel: 15626
Malawi 15626
Namibia 15626
Nigeria 34626
Tanzania 15726
Uganda UTL: 5626,Celtel: 15626,MTN: 15626
Zambia 15626
Zimbabwe 15626

If your country is not listed above or just do not want to vote from your mobile phone,please log onto
www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/vote.asp and vote to evict Lerato

Once again,thank you for watching Big Brother Africa II.God bless Africa!!

Kind Regards,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2007
i hope with this bertha and lerato dont have a tie. i'm still yet to decide but i think by tomoro i'll make up my mind.
The one that talks about Bertha's antics seem to get to me more cos actuaqlly life with a snake around u is definately more dangerous than that of a parrot.
@ lawyerchap, hope u are not finding it difficult in making a choice like me.
I want the two out like hell.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by odada(m): 1:20am On Sep 25, 2007
the 3G'S must go!but first----------------LERATO grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2007
Tampico:

@OluwaSeun Osewa what just happened.
I sent a 500 words analysis and update just now, and it ain't posted. It should have been squeezed in b/w Tommytex's posts n lawyerchap, but it just poofed into thin air, please kindly do something about it. I wrote the post with much love n inspiration. Let me try again. Oh by the way love this site, Good Job wink

@9ja4eva
Do u have a 3rd eye or what? You hit the nail on the head with ure exact prediction that it would be Bertha and Lerato. I predicted also, but i had included Maureen. Anyway i was screaming during and after the nominations. Me and my collegues to be exact. I finally see reason to LOVE Maureen, tot she wasn't smart. Her 'whatever' with Code pisses me off, because this is a guy that is just playing with her, I'm a girl n i know.
B4 BB called her into the diary room i told my collegue she was going to leave it like that , that's if BB doesn't make it compulsory for her to replace anyone.
If it had been compulsory, she would have replaced Lerato with Richard, because Bertha is her worst enemy. She couldn't have put herself,or Tatiana, her best female friend, or Code , her love. Did u see how she told big brother to leave it at that before BB cud even say anything? The girl is coolly mean. Kudos to her men!

@LawyerChap
You sure noticed that i appeared thrice apart from from quoting myself. It's obvious that i'm new, but i'm a fast learner, n i'll be a pro soon. much love too, and thank you for showing love, n welcoming me. kiss

@Tommytex
Love ure humour kissBut if u said u had loved me truly, wudn't have been mad. If u love the drink fine, just remember that too much of orange drink purges. I don't really like the drink, but i decided to use it as my username, because a collegue of mine that's humorous like you, felt my name was a synonym with my name. Love u though, n thanks for red abi blue carpet welcome, feel u. Tnx n tkia

@And to all my people out there who have not been courteous enough to atleast acknowlegde my presence, i still love u. Feel free to holla for updates, gists, analysis, n summary of BBA2 from my own point of view. I watch Dstv 24/7. I have at home , in da office, n on my system via mnet. L'yall. Signing out
Forever T cool

It was clear they both would be up.Lerato to go first because Bertha would come up next week vs Kwaku.It would be a tough one.Lerato first people
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2007
TAMPICOOOOOO,
Of course you are much welcome to "lawyerchap-land".

I think Bertha should go !
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2007
People, what's going on? How can we even be considering who should go first? Who started the whole "Ofunneka is a witch" thing? Who said Nigerians are suffering and run to South Africa when they want to come and enjoy life? Who said Nigeria is a country steeped in fetishism and that our culture is built entirely on voodoo and black magic? Who called our beloved Dudu Osun Juju? Who started the "Ofunneka nominated Max" lie that led to the destruction and unanimous eviction of one of BBA 2's most interesting housemates? Who singlehandedly destroyed the T-Unit with her misguided advice to Max about Code being a traitor, effectively ending what was shaping up to be a real life friendship? Who's superiority complex and frightful attitude divided the house into camps? Who is Big Brother protecting? Who is the greatest complainant in the house? who is the laziest person in the house? Who has designs on Kwaku, effectively two of her friends' boyfriend (strange affair there  shocked)? Who are we kicking out of the Big Brother House on Sunday?

Bertha may be poisonous but she needs to have unsuspecting people about before she can be effective. Every housemate has seen her for what she is so she has been rendered ineffective. Lerato needs to go before Big Brother changes his mind. I think he wants to get her out now that the national disgrace of Lerato wetting her bed after a night of imbibing copious amounts of alcohol is still fresh in everyone's minds. Besides it will be sweet torture for Bertha to have only Kwaku to relate with for the rest of her stay in the house. But rest assured that with the four days spent in the penthouse with homegirl, Kwaku will no longer be able to give Bertha exclusive attention. Meaning that at certain times Bertha will be alone, desperately lonely and ruing her decision to join the Untouchables. Payback's a bitch, ain't it?

Richard is beginning to get on my nerves bigtime o. He's really abusive and commanding. I do not like the way he treats Tatiana at all. He has taken to calling her 'dog' which is supposed to be like a term of endearment (as in "what's up, dog?"wink but the way he says it, it sounds like an insult. For one thing, it's meant to be restricted to guys, so applying it to Tatiana always makes me think he's derivng some secret perverse pleasure from insulting her openly. He forced her to bend over so he could simulate doggystyle sex with her. He said itmeant a lot to him because he's never had sex in that position before. Yeah right. It was a joke to start with but Richard became so insistent that she do it that i got really disgusted. He's just such an unformed airhead, i don't know how Tati can stand him sometimes.

On a lighter note, after their argument about who kisses better in which Richard said he kisses better because his lips are bigger and Tatiana screamed "size doesn't matter" shocked , she ran up on him while he was taking a leak to sneak a peek at his phallus. She shrieked in alarm and fled when she saw it. She struggled for a moment to find something to compare it with; when she came up with 'elephant trunk' i almost passed out with laughter. She showed some mock-alarm saying she was going to sleep in her bed that night. She actually wanted to see it again when he emerged from the john but he fought her off reciting his newly learned line "take it easy, dog" like a hundred times. This is incontrovertible proof that nothing happened between Richard and Tatiana and shows him up as a shameless liar. But somehow, i get the impression that Tatiana may be changing her mind on the issue of whether size matters.

Code and Maureen were up to no good under the covers last night. Code was definitely trying some stuff with Maureen but the babe no gree o. I think Code is beginning to disrespect Maureen quite a bit and it's sad to see. Though Maureen isn't exactly my favourite housemate, but no girl deserves to be treated the way Code is treating her. He could have r a p e d her last night o. She had to really tell him that he was pissing her off before he cooled down. And he's the one saying nothing will happen once they leave the house because he has a 'shorty' at home, so what's he trying to do? Hit and run? By the way, who told him his so-called 'shorty' hasn't gone the way of Suli, Max's ex-girlfriend?

Haven't seen too much of homegirl and ghanaman in the penthouse but from the bit i saw, they seem to be bonding quite well. Ofunneka is great at sending coded messages o. She told Kwaku that she would never have sex on air or do something she wouldn't ordinarily do because she wants to win a hundred thousand dollars. That is a message to Kwaku to know his boundaries. Smart babe. All of you who were going on about how she is ugly, be big enough to come and tender your apologies on this same thread. grin wink She is about the smartest person in the house, if you ask me and i think she's going to be in the final two.

Please folks, Lerato to go. Let's watch Bertha squirm in desperate loneliness and put her up against her boyfriend next monday. It will be a catch-22 for her because even if she wins Head of House she and Kwaku will be up for eviction so she will have to save herself and lose her boyfriend. Don't waste your votes on Bertha this week. Lerato has to leave. Interesting to see how this plays out. Let's watch and see, shall we?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2007
yea Lerato should go
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kalipso(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2007
@Lawyerchap
Nice summation as usual. Tati gets what she deserves and more.All what you have said about rato is true but i think Bertha is behind the scenes and pullling all the strings therefore using Lerato as a cover cause she has a loud mouth. Lets vote bertha out so she watches lerato take Kweku the way she took him from meryl.
Whatever it is its going to be a tite race and Lerato mite just edge it 7-6.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2007
infact am shocked dat there is even a debate on who to vote out
for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LERATO is to get d boot, its as simple as A B C

dont b distracted folks, dont waste ur votes on bertha unless u just want the statistics to show she came close to being evicted grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by acidrop(f): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2007
ok hw do i get updated with this africa big brother now undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Razorr(f): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2007
lawyerchap:

All of you who were going on about how she is ugly, be big enough to come and tender your apologies on this same thread. grin wink She is about the smartest person in the house, if you ask me and i think she's going to be in the final two.

Hahahahahahahahaha

I'm one of the culprits! grin cheesy grin May God forgive me. embarassed

Ofunneka baby! You d'ey represent!! I'm so proud of you!! Go girl!! I would definitely campaign for you to make sure you win!! cheesy

By the way, I've already voted for Lerato. There is only one word that can most accurately describe her personality -

[size=16pt]DISGUSTING!!![/size] angry angry

I'm not sorry I said that. grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by zukkie4eva(f): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2007
Good one Lawyerchap. Tatiana deserves everything she's getting from Richard . That's what happens to lady when she doesn't respect herself and her body! grin, it serves her very right!

I think Lerato should go sha, eventhough the house might get a bit boring without her, but like so many pple have said, this mite just be the only chance we have to send her packing! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2007
@zukkie4eva

I quite agree with u, The Hippo should leave and when she does, i do not see how the house would be boring, is it her cynical remarks or her bedwetting prowess that we the the viewers would miss? Nooooo! i dont think so.

Bertha should leave next followed by Kwaku, that is when i tell u the game would really begin, seeing the big 5 nominate themselves smiley

@jjuummaaii

Keep dreaming girlfriend, No Penthouse you but for mua! grin grin grin

@Lawyerchap

Boyfriend i see that your hands are really full with the postings, keep on the good work and don't forget that the Penthouse awaits nous! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2007
The race for the Nairaland penthouse seems to be hotter than expected, Since lawyerchap is the ultimate price, i guess he can't run his commentaries on that issue, Would someone else please do the analysis and come up with a shortlist. we can now vote by creating a poll on the forum.
grin[b]
LERATHO GOES HOME COME SUNDAY NO LONG THING
[/b]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2007
Makin true talk jare. wink

Now Lawyerchap who do u really want to go into the PH with, considering the fact that you are the Man, forget this stuff about being Jeff & going in with a novel or being Justice and going in with blablablabla.

For your really indepth analysis u deserve more than the PH. no doubt about that. So pick your PH Partner so that BB Nairaland does not bond u with the unbondable. grin grin

Good work my man and keep it coming.
I VOTE LERATHO, THE BEDWETTER. grin grin grin grin grin ( A disgrace to woman hood)
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by acidrop(f): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by segunjogun(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2007
I even think the house will be filled with peace and fun as soon as Lerato leaves. She is just too insolent and disgusting.[b][/b] Guys,if she leaves Bertha will become powerless.Let's all VOTE LERATO OUT NOW!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2007
hope u guys are busy voting lerato out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (85) (Reply)

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.