Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,601 members, 7,908,529 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:20 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (115693 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2007
i've always wondered y kweku never liked ofu   

it would have served him better to be on d same side as her cos den in d advent of any of dem getting evicted, d fans or viewers from d country evicted will still b on d others side

i would have thought dat ghana & naija would have made a good tag team, however dat has not been d case
fakweku has been in la la land till now,wat a shame embarassed

now they are in d penthouse, lets see if they can bond

sumbo:

@lawyerchap, guy u are too much, i think u deserve a trip u pent house, please who would u like to go with?

lawyerchap have u answered dis question yet?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2007
Please who is sending who to the Penthouse?

I am interested, i think it should be Lawyerchap and I wink what do u guys think?

The nominal conjugation would then be Ndichap or Lawndi cheesy

Lawyerchap, whats your take on this? Your response Please!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2007
Ndi:

Please who is sending who to the Penthouse?

I am interested, i think it should be Lawyerchap and I wink what do u guys think?

The nominal conjugation would then be Ndichap or Lawndi cheesy

Lawyerchap, whats your take on this? Your response Please!

Hmm
see me see Ndi O!
this one na fight o! ALL of us will gatecrash that penthouse ke
BIG BROTHER NL

Besides if LC goes to the penthouse who go give analysis sad

@makin
for the La cachette tale u need to refer back to WAIdols thread
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2007
grin grin grin LMAO

Of course we would have a Bg Digital Laptop with High speed Internet to view all ur analysis, abi no be so. cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2007
NDI

lol,u guys should not kill a young guy with laffta oo
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2007
tommyex:

NDI

lol,u guys should not kill a young guy with laffta oo

grin grin

Its lunchtime humour

whilst we await tonite's nominations
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2007
Yeah wats up people!! It's nice to be a part of the NairaLand atlast. Unfortuanately (wateva) undecided, it's because i'm a big brother addict that i finally decided to join. cool

So Lawyerchap is supposedly the Gaiteano, Kwaku or shud i say Ebuka of this website, kudos to you then. cool
But uve not been doing ure self imposed homework!
No details of wat happened yesterday. shocked

Don't worry y'all. Say hello TO LAWYERCHAP(RELOADED). ; wink
First and foremost i'll like to say a big God Bless Y'all.
Ive been reading all ure posts, n u guys are fantastic! :DI actually spent Sunday afternoon reading all ure post, n by the time i was through i had been reduced to jelly with laughter. grin
Anyway, just hollering!
I'm a nice person, that's always up to date. In dat i tell it as it is. I'm the 'E' of my world. Pls don't quote me lipsrsealed, i didn't say amebo!(My status is more refined).
Let me not overdo it for now, seeing as this is only an intro of me, which some of u must have been bored reading by now. But i'm not boring, n i promise to live up to my 'YAN'.
Nice meeting u guys, HOLLA!!!!!!! smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2007
Wow
Hi people!   its good to be back as i have been away tongue. That means i missed 1  whole week of big brother .  but thanks to u guys     am abit abreast of the going ons.
what this i hear about rato bed wetting ,n kwaku trying to gel with the big fives . For me i  think ofunne should watch out ,for  kwaku  has always been a  charmer n if i could equate him with an animal chameleon will be  my first choice  always changing colour to suit his environment . she should know better, kwaku may just spell her doom. As for that disgrace that calls her self rato , her time in the big brother ends today after nominations. no thanks to biggy that gather for her alot of bad belle by their  partiality.
Lawyerchap how dey go dey go, salsera, ,adechuks wetin dey ?  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2007
how can we see the free boobies and the free oko?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2007
@Sumbo
A trip to the penthouse would be fabulous. As for who i would like to accompany me, well, that would need to be subjected to deep scientific reflection.

But if i was Justice i would go with jjuummaaii or Salsera cos there'd be a lot of talking. (you know how Justice loves to talk) And they are really intelligent chics who i'm sure i won't have any boring moments with.

If i was Jeff i'd have enough human sympathy not to take anyone. i'd go with a book lest i bore the poor chic to death.

If i was Max i'd go with IB who sounds like a chic who loves to have fun. We'd guzzle like maniacs, dance like dervishes and probably pass out before we have the chance to get down and dirty. or not. grin wink

If i was Kwaku i'd definitely go with Ndi cos i'm liking the vibes i'm getting from her even though i don't really know that much about her (a la Kwaku and Bertha) but i'm sure the voyage of discovery would be well worth it. wink

If i was Code i would go with Modups! who sounds really level-headed and insightful. We'd have profound discussions on why Africa is so fragmented and why close neighbours on the continent do not look out for one another (a la Kwaku and Ofunneka).

But if i was Richard, i would definitely go with Mimiko or Razorr, cos if you're going to cheat on your partner you had better do it with someone who is at least as fine as your partner. And these two chics are as fine as hell. Plus i'm not married so i don't exactly have the inhibitions Richard had with the naked Tatiana. if you know what i mean. wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by zukkie4eva(f): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2007
Lawyerchap, i am still waiting for your full analysis o!!

Faku (my nickname for kweku) & Ofunneka have gone to penthouse atlast!, Ofunne is a cool girl, i'm sure no dusts would be raised.

I don't understand how people could tolerate Tiatiana's low-behaviour and despise Meryl's indecency. I lost respect for her after their saturday night party, the girl did not impress at all,

Anyways, i think i'd like to see Bertha, Tatiana & lerato up for Eviction.

The house mite be boring without Lerato tho,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2007
I know it will be Kwaku and Ofunnemama.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by klas(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2007
Let us talk football. Having made a brace already, will Kwaku score an hattrick in the Penthouse? After Bertha's eviction next week, Lerato will also be in line of his 'fire'. What do they call 4 goals in a match. This man don try. He wan break record 4/6.

Should we expect a new housemate in BBH - a product of four days and four nights.

But seriously, what is it for Lerato to remove Ofu's sweater from that sovuenier tree and replaced it with Kwaku & Max flags. She even lacked the decency of properly hanging the sweater where she relocated it to. This girl is really wicked. Yet some idiotic south africans still consider her cool and entertaining. Apartheid must have taken its toll on these people psyche. She deserves not just eviction but execution.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2007
Lawyerchap BB jusounced that you should pack ur stuff and head for the penthousebut you will be there with Bertha tongue. Have a great time
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2007
Leratho is HATE personified. I swear if that beef was a shade white, she would be a Klan leader.
@lawyerchap
concerning the penthouse, The rule would be First come, First serve.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2007
u guys have really made this thread more dan interesting
pls keep up da good work all kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2007
The penthouse is boring sad sad sad sad
BB shud have used his almighty conspirational hand to send Lerato n Kweku to the pent house knowing there
wud definitely be something for the viewers to talk about.
Just picture it , Lerato n Kweku knowing fully well that the housemates think they're gone
n r not watching them ,wud have done anything, including the(u know) wink n gotten away with it.
Although Bertha wud have forever been suspicious of Lerato , in that it wud be unbelievable that
kweku n Lerato spent 4 days together n nothing happened. (Yeah rite!)
I'm watching BB now, n guess wat Ofu n kwakoo(my name 4 him) r talking about??
Kisses, girls, relationship, duh! At this rate ANYTHING can happen, Kwaku mite decide to
take out his sexual frustrations on her, n go for her(Yesterday nite, Ofu didn't go to bed till 3am)I mean, i'm a girl n i love ma sleep.
And for her to do that means Kwakoo is a Dog, y'all. tongue
LAWYERCHAP don't be like him, such behaviours piss a nice girl off, is he trying to be R.Kelly(Flirt)or wat ?shocked
As for Richiana God help them, the perverse side that's in everyone actually likes them, me self i no go lie, I like them,
n i wonder about wat will happen in their after BB house. Wat do u guys think
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2007
BB shud have used his almighty conspirational hand to send Lerato n Kweku to the pent house knowing there
wud definitely be something for the viewers to talk about.
Just picture it , Lerato n Kweku knowing fully well that the housemates think they're gone
n r not watching them ,wud have done anything, including the(u know) wink n gotten away with it.
Although Bertha wud have forever been suspicious of Lerato , in that it wud be unbelievable that
I'm watching BB now, n guess wat Ofu n kwakoo(my name 4 him) r talking about??
Kisses, girls, relationship, duh! At this rate ANYTHING can happen, Kwaku mite decide to
take out his sexual frustrations on her, n go for her(Yesterday nite, Ofu didn't go to bed till 3am)I mean, i'm a girl n i love ma sleep.
LAWYERCHAP don't be like him, such behaviours piss a nice girl off, is he trying to be R.Kelly(Flirt)or wat ?shocked
As for Richiana God help them, the perverse side that's in everyone actually likes them, me self i no go lie, I like them,
n i wonder about wat will happen in their after BB house. Wat do u guys think
Tampico:

BB should have used his almighty conspirational hand to send Lerato n Kweku to the pent house knowing there
would definitely be something for the viewers to talk about.
n r not watching them ,would have done anything, including the(u know) wink n gotten away with it.
Although Bertha would have forever been suspicious of Lerato , in that it would be unbelievable that
I'm watching BB now, n guess what Ofu n kwakoo(my name 4 him) r talking about??
take out his sexual frustrations on her, n go for her(Yesterday night, Ofu didn't go to bed till 3am)I mean, i'm a girl n i love ma sleep.
LAWYERCHAP don't be like him, such behaviours piss a nice girl off, is he trying to be R.Kelly(Flirt)or what ?shocked
n i wonder about what will happen in their after BB house. What do u guys think

Dont think wat ure country can do for you, but rather think wat u can do for ure country!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2007
tsquaure:

Wow
Hi people! its good to be back as i have been away tongue. That means i missed 1 whole week of big brother . but thanks to u guys am abit abreast of the going ons.
what this i hear about rato bed wetting ,n kwaku trying to gel with the big fives . For me i think ofunne should watch out ,for kwaku has always been a charmer n if i could equate him with an animal chameleon will be my first choice always changing colour to suit his environment . she should know better, kwaku may just spell her doom. As for that disgrace that calls her self rato , her time in the big brother ends today after nominations. no thanks to biggy that gather for her alot of bad belle by their partiality.
Lawyerchap how dey go dey go, salsera, ,adechuks wetin dey ? wink

Hi, great to have u back.
Just read thru lawyerchap's analyses and you go belle-full grin Guaranteed.
I need to get home and catch the nominations though.

See you guys tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2007
uchetobi:

Lawyerchap BB jusounced that you should pack your stuff and head for the penthousebut you will be there with Bertha tongue. Have a great time

@Uchetobi
Ouch! Bertha? I'd rather go with an actual snake. Ah, Uchetobi i thought you had my back. You did not even say Tatiana. Anyway, i'm yet to make my decision on who i will take to the penthouse as Lawyerchap. Everything else i said was if i went as someone else. BB cannot decide for me, unless there is a mock-eviction. wink

@Beamer
Wassap Nairobi? Welcome to the joint. Hope you'll not be a silent member, we like to hear everyone say something. Peace, my Brother.

@Tampico
Much love, girl. But why are you quoting yourself?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2007
lawyerchap nice one that means our conjugal name will be lawju or julaw.
would be cool cos i'm sure we'll connect on some intelectual level which is what I love the most.
I think Ofunemama is just to sharp for any kind of ilicit deal with faku. That girl na correct nija babe, lagos babe for that matter, the girl is really making us proud and i regret ever disliking her at the beggining cos of her looks.
I hope I have the opportunity to apologise to her some day.

Bertha and Lerato should be up again today, at least that would be fair enough, since they were the ones originally up last week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2007
@jjuummaaii
Bertha and Leratho would be up for eviction in 2 hours.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2007
Tampico welcome 2 dis place o(love u,i mean d drink)

LawyerMan
Hope u have a Tv in ur pocket at work.Still feelin u man!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2007
@Salsera

Code would vote Bertha vs Lerato out if he is smart
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2007
I am even wondering what Oweku and Kfuneka will be doin in dat house.
Let dem provide 2 of dem with nail-cutters,hair-clippers and enough soap to wash the house white.Mayb they will cook 4 Africa along side
COs as Naija girl,Kwufuneka wont even open her mouth 4 too long 4 breeze 2 blow inside(lol)
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2007
They are bonding funny enough.They have no option but one thing.Did dey sleep on the same bed?

Life is miserable for Lerato and Bertha.Who is up for eviction people?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hope Maureen as Head of House realises that the exercise of her power to save and substitute a housemate nominated for possible eviction is optional. She is under no obligation to exercise the power if the nominations as arrived at by the popular vote is completely to her liking. For example, if Lerato and Bertha end up with the most nominations, that is an outcome that is completely to her liking and as such she can decide to leave both of them on Eviction Row. I seem to have seen quite a number of posts on the BBA website where peeps were like "who is Maureen going to nominate from the Big 5 since she will HAVE TO replace and substitute a housemate?" It's the sort of thing the insipid Maureen may not quite grasp. I hope, by some miracle, that she does understand this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2007
I hope so too.I dont see her swapping anyone
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2007
Big Brother seems to cause confusion by not letting the head of house know that the power is optional.
Today we would know how partial Biggie truly is.
Whether Both of Slobs are up for eviction or one of the either is, i know come sunday its Good bye bertha or leratho, I hope its Bertha so we can get to see Leratho wee wee on the bed some more, and be able to prove beyond all doubts that the reason why her mid region/butt is so bulky is because she wears adults diapers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2007
My bet is Bertha vs Lerato
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2007
Its official bertha and leratho are up for eviction, Maureen is a darling!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lillya(f): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2007
lerato and bertha are up for eviction.maumama been the head of house left it that way.
i say brillant babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (85) (Reply)

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.