Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,599 members, 7,908,528 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:16 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (115692 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by iweluer(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2007
Please if any body has any of this movies on VCD or DVD contact me. I will pay anything for it.

The Core
Office Space
Silicon Valley
Hackers Operation Takedown*
WarGames
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by iweluer(m): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2007
I did not know this tread changes words like computer geek to other things anyway my other movie is operation takedown old movie on computer crime not nauty boi
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2007
Maureen finally wins Head of House in a task that didn't require any skill, just the ability to move quickly. The Spatula (her nickname given by Lerato) won the Apple task that required the housemates to transfer apples from one bowl to another. The first to complete the transfer would become HOH. Sound simple? Not at all, considering they had to do the transferring with their mouths only and with their hands tied behind their backs. The task had Lerato and Bertha wheezing as they tried to move their mass around the table. They were put through the wringer by Maureen as she shaved it really fine, allowing them time to almost finish before blowing her whistle to signal that she had finished.

Following this victory for the Big five, Bertha had what was termed a panic attack that had her gasping for breath and everyone got concerned. In the aftermath she actually said whoever is doing this to her should stop it. And i'm like 'what? From an educated person on international tv?' Next they'll say its homegirl that' s doing her whereas she's panicking because Maureen her nemesis is finally the HOH and she knows she'll be on Eviction Row by Monday night.

Biggy sought to reward the housemates for the successful completion of their course at Azania High School and turned the garden into a swanky night club with a stage, disco lights and tons of 'Guzzle' (the housemates' codename for alcohol). He brought in DJ Waxxy to man the wheels of steel from the  Diary Room and boy, did Waxxy represent or what! That guy is as good as Jimmy Jatt and he brought the house down wth slamming track after slamming track. It's funny that i had never heard of him in Naija before he joined Channel O, and he's a Nigerian o.

The housemates took to the floor in their sunday best and all looked quite dashing, with the exception of Lerato who was in the grandma dress she wore on the day she entered the house. She changed it later, claiming it was too hot to dance in. I rather think she found out that she was the frump of the party and had to change into something more smashing. She went and returned but i didn't notice any appreciable improvement, but that's just me.  wink

Now, is Lerato hitting on Kwaku or what? She was all over him and vice versa on the dance floor. Kwaku even groped her boobs while she was grinding her butt up against his crown jewels. I'll bet the newly girlfriendless Maxwell Chongo must have grimaced sadly upon seeing his best friend and BBA 'babe' simulating sex on the dance floor less than a full week after his exit. Bertha also seemed none too pleased at Lerato's sudden clinginess towards Kwaku and had to leave them together in a clinch on the dancefloor at one point.

Richard and Tatiana had been in a fight and were sullen towards one another right up till the party started and she had been showing Code some major attention, much to Richard's chagrin. Richard is quick to point out to any who cares to listen that he and Tatiana are merely companions. Yeah right! They ended their fight with a kiss (like every good Mills and Boon story) and danced together for a bit. But i noticed that some of the chemistry seems to be dissipating now. Does anyone else see this?

With the liquor flowing, tongues loosened and inhibitions dropped. The dance steps became more frenzied and the housemates became more daring. Tatiana became more tarty, flashing her ass in black undies at Kwaku, while Richard became more juvenile, lying to Code that he had slept with Tatiana. I was so disappointed in Richard. After all the props i had given him for his superhuman feat in the penthouse, he now spoilt everything by becoming a kiss and tell. Being a kiss and tell is bad enough, but being a kiss and tell with fabricated facts is the lowest any guy can go. He started by narrating to Code the temptations he experienced in the penthouse.

Right after Richard told Code that he managed to overcome the temptations of Tatianas completely naked body in the penthouse, Code told him that he (Code) would have most certainly failed that test. He said there was no way he would be cooped up in the penthouse with a naked Tatiana and not bump her. Whereupon Richard probably began to feel like he had failed himself. He then asked Code if he could keep a secret before he told him that he had bumped Tatiana but it didnt happen in the penthouse. Richard is just being immature, and trying to stake the ultimate claim on Tatiana. She's been giving Code quite a bit of attention and this is probably Richard's juvenile way of saying to him 'don't even go there. see how far we've gone.' We all know he's lying because one of those famed 28 cameras would have picked up on their bumping. There's been quite a bit of debate on the BBA forum about whether or not richard told Code this. But i witnessed it myself. Trust me, we would have known if it had actually happened. But everyone on this thread can rest assured that Richard did tell Code that he had bumped Tatiana.

After their heavy bouts of drinking during the party all the housemates were completely sozzled and the Fab 5 retired to sleep off the effects of too little blood in their alcohol stream (as against too much alcohol in their bloodstream). The evil 3 stayed up till well past 2am Naija time, dancing to the tunes from Biggy. Lerato kept demanding Max's favourite song by HHP. But even just requesting the song seemed to bring on memories of her erstwhile lover that she broke down in tears. Biggie then proceeded to twist the knife by playing the song she requested. Kwaku and Bertha pulled her to the dancefloor  to dance for Max. She made a game effort of it, crying and dancing at the same time, but at a certain time she broke down completely on the floor. Bertha and Kwaku tried to be her "support system" but she was noticeably clinging onto Kwaku crying inconsolably. She realized her folly in requesting for that song as she obviously wasn't emotionally ready to hear it just yet. She left the dancefloor and went to sit by the bar. Her two cronies joined her and her monologue about Max soon got Bertha crying. But the priceless moment of the night was when Kwaku dropped his veneer of polish and sophistication and joined in the group crying session. Real tears  from a man on international tv. i didn't know if to applaud or be horrified. I had to go to sleep at that point because i had to work today.

I woke up just in time to see Lerato wake up in the middle of a large wet patch on her bed. Her trousers were also soaked. Going by the events of the previous night it didn't need a rocket scientist to deduce what had happened. Lerato had wet her bed. But she climbed right back into bed, wet trousers and all. I can't think what kind of stink she's going to raise in that room. But being Biggie's favourite, the BBA site reports that she sweated during the night and that's what was responsible for the wet patch on her bed. Yeah right!!! In a room where the airconditioning is turned up so high that it's a struggle to hear what they say? Biggy, she was drunk and peed in her bed, okay? worse things have happened to people on tv (though i can't remember any right now wink) What's with the spin doctors trying to pass it off as sweat? Sweat in the nether regions? Isn't it the torso that generates sweat? Biggy, cool down. Your babe don F**k up. Period.

When will Maureen go to the penthouse, being that it will be occupied from Sunday till thursday? Who will be mock-evicted on Sunday? who will be on Eviction Row by Monday night? I would love to hazard answers to all these questions but i suspect that this post is already too long for comfort, so let's all just watch and see, shall we?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2007
Codereen would not be going to the penthouse because of the fake eviction. So sad, after all the daydreaming by maureen
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2007
lawyerchap, I try to watch BBA at least 15hrs/day but whenever I read ur writeups its as if I dont watch at all.
ur writeups make it kinda unneccessary for anyone to sit and watch cos to me it looks like life TV.
Anyway I strongly feel that Kweku and Offuneka will be going to PH 2moro, reason be that BB may not want L to go again since they've been a lot of eyebrows raised about BB's support for L and since she has been to the PH for 4 times. somehow I would have love K and L to be there so as to see B colapse into the big 5 by force and also see some romance resulting from that end i.e K and L. but right now the most feasible combination I can see is Kweku and Ofu.
Maureen and Code may not be going to the PH unless they change the arrangement maybe to the weekend.I feel bad cos the girl has been dreaming for that and i guess they maybe the only ones to give us no reason to doubt as per bombing cos am damn sure they will do it without reservation if they find themselves at the PH, cos that girl is damn ready to do anything to please Code even Sex
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2007
now why do i even need a TV or DSTV sef.

ese gan oo,Thank u i mean

Lawyer dont worry all ur opponents will jus be confused in court,wa lai!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2007
cant seem to wait for this night's twist to unveil itself. kweku seems to be warming his way into the hearts of the big five now o. he and Offuneka jisted till late yesternight and Richard joined them at some point. he seemed very comfortable jisting with Ofu and i realised that e be like sey the guy just they form since he really misses being real and himself and thats somthing he vcant get from those two women. With lottsa acholol in his system there was no kind of jist they did not jist. From Nija music/musicians to the craziness of Lagos, to partying and clubbing to Adenuga's estate and even about sex and styles. E be like say the guy they feel nija vibes well well and em like Ofuneka on platonic level sha cos he was even complementing her hardwork and her hair do. I was really suprised and i was like there is no way he can have that level of jist with those two women he clings to and if what i saw yesterday is his true personality (and i'm sure it is) then he must surely be missing something big time.

Richard spoke extensively about Tatiana's antics and from all indication it is definate the guy knows exactly what he is doing and i dont think anyone shuld worry about himm, he re-echoed his undying love for his wife and said how much he missed her and am damn sure the lie he told Code was just to score some cheap points and may also be as a result of too much guzzle

I think biggy is taking Kweku and ofu to the PH cos they are the only ones who are yet to go ( except Codereen) but those ones have a close chance now with Maureen as HOH

Lawyerchap How far? missing ur posts, u should be posting here 24/7 so that i dont bother paying my subsription next month. Did u watch K,O and R yesternight? what do u have to say about the new relationship with the big 5
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2007
jjuummaaii:

Lawyerchap How far? missing your posts, u should be posting here 24/7 so that i don't bother paying my subsription next month. Did u watch K,O and R yesternight? what do u have to say about the new relationship with the big 5

@jjuummaaii
I saw them o. And it was a totally different Kwaku that night. Completely down to earth and minus that irritating quasi-American accent, he showed a side of him that would have easily established him as a really strong contender for the money if he had shown it to Africans since day 1. I had just returned from a birthday do, got in and turned on the tv and there was Kwaku sitting with homegirl and Richard and talking about Lerato. My jaw clanged on the floor. I was like 'wtf is going on here?' I stayed for a bit to see where it was all heading but i had company and the penthouse was waiting. I had to make an early night of it. But from the bit of it i saw, i would think Kwaku is suffering from IMES (Impending Eviction Syndrome). I could be wrong but he may be trying some last-ditch effort to extricate himself from the axis of evil that his group has become. He was very real that night though, but he needs to do more before i will even begin to consider that he could be trying to get back on 'good' terms with the Fab 5.

Ah, jjuummaaii, make i no go work again? Salsera don already talk say she no sure whether i still get work. If i come dey post 24/7, wetin dem go talk? grin grin

@Salsera
wassap girl!!! just to let you know that i'm still gainfully employed and i'm posting from work.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2007
lawyerchap:

@Salsera
wassap girl!!! just to let you know that i'm still gainfully employed and i'm posting from work.

Obviously very gainfully employed, for our good.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2007
@ lawyerchap, thats true, he is really suffering from IMES cos today he's been very nervous, but I think that was the true hime he showed us yesterday, I also think Meryl stalked him too much and that might also have made turned him into a different person entirely.
he has a deep feeling he is leaving tonight esp with Max departure they feel so vulnerable.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2007
Any news on the fake evicted hmates?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2007
kweku has been mock evicted and Bertha is a crying wreck.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2007
Ofu nko?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2007
Ofunneka too has been mock evicted
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2007
Nice one

Now we have Lerato vs Bertha up for eviction

Correct
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2007
@9ja4eva

exactly
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2007
Kwaku and Ofu.Hmm do i expect some boom la boom?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2007
well, the twist has played out as expected. Kwaku and Ofunneka are going to the Penthouse. Immediate reactions to the evictions from the housemates were mixed. Regarding Ofunneka's eviction, Lerato said with a look of alarm on her face 'the rest of us are going to starve.' Ofunneka has apparently made a real impression on housemates and on the viewers as well. Viewers interviewed all seemed to think homegirl would be among the final two.

Bertha cried so hard that i wonder why she's crying for a secondhand boyfriend like that. So Meryl should be committing suicide, abi?

Kwaku's friends all have the american accent o. I was surprised to hear them talk. Especially the one who looks like T-Pain and told us that Kwaku wanted to be an astronaut. Maureen appears to have only one friend whose personality is even less present than Maureen's. I never would have thought that was possible. I mean, here i was thinking Maureen had all the charisma of a head of cabbage, then i see her friend with all the charisma of cauliflower. Pretty eventful life they must have together.

I wonder what's going to happen in the penthouse, given the budding closeness over the past 24 hours between Homegirl and ghana man. Don't think anything will go down sha. Ofunneka is too sharp to throw it all away now.

Yet again, the housemate substituted by the Head of House (Lerato, in this case) survives eviction. Coincidence? Let's watch and see, shall we?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2007
Nice write up
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lillya(f): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2007
@ lawyer
men i ve much love for u.holla at ur girl
i should be seeing in cnn
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2007
so guys, maybe i'm jumping the gun here, but just incase Kwaku and Ofunneka hit it off in the penthouse what would the nominal conjugation be; Ofukwa, Kwaofu, Kwafunneka or Ofuku? grin
Bertha is now gearing up for jacuzzi alongside Bed wetting Michellin tyre lookalike -Leratho. Now that they are both widows, maybe we get to see the 1st BBA girl on girl action, sorry that would be the 2nd - remember tatiana and meryl during turth or dare!!!
***Bertha belongs to Nigeria home videos, Her tears are so fake!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2007
makin:

so guys, maybe i'm jumping the gun here, but just incase Kwaku and Ofunneka hit it off in the penthouse what would the nominal conjugation be; Ofukwa, Kwaofu, Kwafunneka or Ofuku? grin

@makin
Am dying of laughter here o. I will need mouth to mouth resuscitation at this rate. That was the most hilarious thing i've read on Nairaland. My favourite is Ofuku. But a more people-friendly one would be Kwanneka. Wow! Seun really needs to get us more emoticons. that was funny as hell. grin grin grin grin grin

lillya:

@ lawyer
men i ve much love for u.holla at your girl
i should be seeing in cnn

@lillya
Much love for you too. Halleluyah Hollaback!!!

the penthouse is chock-full of Naija music. Every artiste you can think of is there. Even the Plantashun Boiz Plan B album is there. Kwaku seems to know quite a bit about the Naija music scene. He even knew some Naija artistes who homegirl hadn't heard of.

Once they got the excitement out of the way Ofunneka asks Kwaku 'shebi you know Bertha really likes you? Was this because she witnessed Bertha manifesting in tears or a ploy to make Kwaku know she's not up for any romantic entanglements?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2007
Ha fire

Kwaku don meet d witch(According to dem)live.Will he survive or bend?

Interesting
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2007
Hey, don't create limits for the 9ja babe, 4 days with charlie would be eventful! I would like a bit of intimacy so things can be much more complicated, but as i have observed Ofunneka is a big brother expert, having watched numerous editions and versions all over the world.
I have heard her relate to incidents in big brother UK, BBSA and BBN. The better part of nairaland was busy initially claiming she is ugly, neglecting her intellectual capabilities, i hope all those haters would come back and say something good about her now.
Meanwhile, all of you ignored my girl on girl action statement, well its 9pm right now, and i can see bertha the hippo and leratho the elephant on the same bed, covered and snuggling up to each other.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lillya(f): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2007
i cant watch it now becos our decorder is having problem
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2007
I am still finding it hard to know exactly why the 'fake nominations' and 'fake evictions' were carried out. There were speculations that it was done just to keep lerato in the game and presently those speculations seem true to me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by sumbo(f): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2007
@lawyerchap, guy u are too much, i think u deserve a trip u pent house, pls who would u like to go with?
do u guy think home girl will enjoy herself, four day without cleaning and traped with an arch enemy.
when will mureen n code go to pent house will they see kweku and home girl
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Beamer: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2007
All the way from Nairobi, just want to confess that this forum is brilliant. I find Lawyerchaps comments very witty and yet precise. Keep on!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2007
makin:

makin, u crazy u know dat? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ofuku is hilarious, hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2007
@lawyerchap

good to know you are still gainfully employed cos I still want to go to la cachette wink

Hmm this suggestion of sending you to the penthouse sounds interesting

any takers,

gatecrashers?

@makin

Now that post should enter the thread as one of the funniest posts in NL

Ofuku!!! (yuck)

Offumama should just keep her antennas high for this Kwaku cos he will dismiss quickly to stay in the game

I have a feeling that this weeks nominations may not be as we think

because this tati and richard rift may shake things up
besides i think code may not vote  B and L

anyways i want at least one of them to go so that when kwaku returns they are still outnumbered

but i suspect when they do return the alliances will break
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2007
Nice analysis. Though i got to watch a lot of BB during the wknd your analysis still clears up athing or two. Kp it up
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2007
@modups
No be say i kolo, i was just trying out the probabilities.
@lawyerchap and salsera
la chachette? penthouse? I smell ----------------------

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (85) (Reply)

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.