Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,644 members, 7,908,665 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (115697 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nnekie(f): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2007
Whoever goes, they better not be HOH. ie if Lerato becomes HOH i think we should evict her, and likewise for Bertha. Or we will not get another chance
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by fyi(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2007
lerato ooooooot!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2007
My two cents

Opportunity to get LERATO out is NOWWWWWWWWW

Why?

the dynamics of the game will change when Kwaku and offuneka return to the house

The other house mates will realise that they both had the lowest votes and as such are potential winners of the prize
When that happens and Bertha leaves its possible that lerato wont have the highest nominations. Lerato knows how to blend when it suits her these two camps will no longer exist. lerato knows how to swing people to her view point so she needs to leave now.
Bertha on the other hand is easily shaken see her reaction to nomination

LERATO needs to leave know else we may never get this chance again BB can cahnge the rules and it could favor her
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2007
i agree with salsera, dis is d time to get rid of rato
i can assure u we never get dis chance again, biggie will try to keep her there till d end
she is too rude, bossy, full of herself and and . . . . . . .need i go on?

VOTE LERATO !
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2007
Hey guys, how all y'all doing? kiss
Had a sleepless nite. Was up doing my hair(braids)5hours, n an even rougher morning, had 3dmax training class for 2hours plus.But i'm still in one piece, praise the Lord!!
Missed y'all an d cudn't wait to be logged on.

Let me address my sweetharts first, who posted me!

@baby4u2
The truth of the matter is, whether i'm on my own or not, if the majority vote Bertha out, thers nothing u or anybody can do about it. Like i said i don't like Lerato for anything
but she sure is entertaining. If she's voted out fine, if she stays , it's still all good. I know for a fact that wateva she does, she won't win, n she won't be in the last two. So for now just enjoy her antics.

@jjuummaaii
Thanks for ure alliance. U get the pic, or the gist i'm trying to portray. Lerato deserves to go , n shud go. But if there is truly such a thing as BB conspiracy, she mite not go. Like i was telling 9naija4eva ,if u read the several blogs on BBA2, alot of people don't like L too but they like her entertainment value. I for one, want her to stay because of that entertainment kini. I love the way she idolises her self while she's rapping or dancing. She's confident of herself despite her  lipsrsealed figure. secondly i'm dying to see wat she cud possibly do wit Kwakoo if Bertha leaves. Ive seen Bertha's backstabbing action, i'm o.k with her wateva, but i want to see L's ultimate deceit. Feel u too girl. Ure a sista worth bonding with!!But point of correction i'm not really a jjc, on nairaland i am, but dis thing has been in my blood since birth! grin

@adechuks
Yo wat's up ma brotherrrrrr. Thanks! I hail u too. Thanx also for ure vote of confidence. U be correct shine shine bobo. wink

@lawyerchap.
I can't say if u were refering to my posts, but indirectly it did, and since it was under my posts, i have decided to respond. I FEEL U. Believe me wen i say that. I strongly support u 100%. During the fake evictions, wen i was screaming for it to be Lerato n Kwaku, my collegues were screaming Kwaku n Ofu, n i'm like R they O.K
But it ended up Ofu n Kwakoo. In other words, we can't always get wat we want especially if a thing is destined to go a particular way. Now everything is working out for good. Naija n Ghana r bonding in a way they cudn't do in the house. Now Ofu is getting ammo by being a patient listener to Kwakoo, in which i believe she'll use to her advantage. For me BBA2 is all about entertainment, it's a pity we have normal pipo like all of us subjecting their very selves and privacy for public/global consumption, bringing themselves under global scrutiny and discussion. But that's human beings for u, we love it. we love gossipping, we love getting into anybody's business and life if it is possible, and talking about, hence this forum, and other blogs like it.
Yes i know about all the South Africa's atrocity. I for one don't recognise SA as an African nation. Imagine Oprah(My heroine) saying she's South African by heritage. She didn't even say Uganda, or Rwanda, Rubbish! She had to nerve to do a 1hr episode on my Naija talking about the prevalence of 419 n Mugu, as though they don't operate there on a higher sophisticated level. I'm straying from my point, but i'm trying to say my wanting L to stay doesn't have anything to do with SA, but the juicy plot, which only L is able to give, if B goes.
I'm not interested in seeing B n Kwakoo play their rubbish love, in which Kwakoo plays with her hair which is receding, and crying for a release. I want to see how dirty Kwakoo n L will get. I'm sure that's wat majority  of the people who want L to stay want too. Not becos they like her, but because she's worth watching. She can't win or be in the final two. My God wudn't allow it.

Now to get to other issues!
Last nite Code tried to  undecided, u know. Maureen put her foot down. Yet she had been moaning in pleasure a while earlier angryIt's either she's very foolish, or she's airheaded. U cuddle a guy from dusk till dawn, n u think the guy is not been getting ideas. Wat upsets me about these two is dat, at the begining Mau had been throwing herself on him, n Code wud go and tattle to B about it. He actually told her to stay away one time, yet now it seems they are siamese twins. Mau has emotional issues, which BB shud have known about, yet they still picked her.She doesn't have any self esteem. The otherday Ofu was making Code's hair, n Code was sleepy, n she Mau wud come and wake him up with kisses while Ofu was making Code's hair. So wat foot is she putting down on Code, as in not allowing him to go all the way?? She has been asking for it. Or is she telling us, she won't open up to him wen they go to the penthouse together come fridayRubbish!Wat relationship r they talking about? Two of them shud go get a life, they don't even look good together. The thing that comes to my mind is child abuse, wen i see them together.
As for Richiana,they say quarrels, make feelings stronger. Quite true! Yes, older girls date younger guys, but check it out, it doesn't always work, especially if the girl is popular. (Jauinta Bynum and Bishop Weeks r in the process of getting a divorce)!!!!T is older than R, and she's popular in her country, wat has R got, or who is he, apart from wat BB has made him or is making him? All i can say is that isolation makes people do strange things, and that's wat we see here wit these 2. Wateva,  undecidedit's entertaining, n whether we like it or not, RICHIANA is wat makes up 85%entertainment of BBA2.

I also confess that i was one of the people also not happy with Naija's representation, but wat the devil meant for evil, I know for sure she will win, unless she messes up and strays. Her strategy is TIGHT. People love her. She's everyone's friend, maid, ally and comforter. Kudos girl, i still grimace sha embarassed wen they do a closeup on her,or wen she's dancing. But she's intelligent n smart and with dat u can win anyday!Go Girl! wink

Kwakoo is a dogg for life, and his physique annoys the hell out of me(MITGHY MOUSE), but hey , he's our brother, n ghana is a cool place.

So who then does Tampico like? I love all  , n hate none. Understand BBA2 is a rat race, a game meant to be enjoyed. So enjoy guys, n let the post keep on coming kiss

Nothing much is happening in da house worth briefing apart from Code's n maureen's undercover moves, n Tati's sudden desire to stylishy sample  R's male anatomy, cos she can't fool me. She wants it!
Anything comes up , i'll holla.  

till then, much respect!
signing out
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2007
Guys I'm just coming from the mnet video gallery. I had read the gist, about it, but neva saw it. U know i told u guys i was up doing my hair last nite, so i didn't watch last nite.
Men that thing shud be rated R. U know u don't see anything but a moving duvet, but the sounds coming from Maureen was embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.
I read the opinions based on the movie clip, 80% of the bloggers are disgusted, 15% want more action, the rest don't care, n feel BB shud just give them condoms, n that they old enuff to do wateva! My hand no dey dier! lipsrsealed

As for T&R's clip, hmmmm, wat can i say,more than wat i said wen i heard the gist. T want's it, despite her shock at wat she saw. 80% of the bloggers agree, others r still irritated. Wat's my stand? Curiosity killed the cat! But wat the heck, the cat has 8 more lives to spare! grin

T forever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2007
well done tampico & lest i forget welcome on board, sorry its a bit late but better late than never
i enjoyed dat write up, pls keep em coming  smiley

inasmuch as i want entertainment and also want to see wat lerato & kweku get up to once bertha leaves i however cannot afford to satisfy my curiosity and let dat girl stay any longer in dat house
she is feeling untouchable and from all indications, bb want s her to stay till d end and eventually win
well dat aint gonna happen so am voting her out one time!!!!
me and some of my colleaugues have decided to vote lerato out, and we gonna use any phone we come in contact with  grin

dont worry richiana is there to entertain us though all dis luv/hate/luv is really working on my nerves tongue
wats a married man doing kissing,rubbing a girl on tv? all 4 100,000 dollars  tongue
now she has seen wat hes got, wonder wat will happen next

as for code & maureen, dont even know wat these 2 think they r doing
code is playing with maureen & she seems to enjoy being used, y did she reject him?
she never see anything yet, bet he's gonna sulk till he gets her in dat penthouse(God save her then) embarassed

(tampico, are juanita bynum & bishop weeks really getting divorced? after dat grand wedding? na wa oh) shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2007
P.S
Bloggers on other sites r really out for Bertha. They want her out first, becos Rato will surely follow. I took the stats. SA is hailing Rato, not becos they like her, like many of them tried to state, but because they feel they shud unite n support her the way Naija is supporting Ofu. Unless the millions of Naija'a unite to send L away this sunday, she just mite be saved this coming sunday. But she can't be saved next week incase she survives this sunday cos it will still be 4 against her, unless she is made HOH.

Love u guys, have said enuff for today.LOL cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2007
Modups!:

don't worry richiana is there to entertain us though all this love/hate/love is really working on my nerves tongue
wats a married man doing kissing,rubbing a girl on tv? all 4 100,000 dollars tongue
now she has seen what hes got, wonder what will happen next

as for code & maureen, don't even know what these 2 think they r doing
code is playing with maureen & she seems to enjoy being used, y did she reject him?
she never see anything yet, bet he's going to sulk till he gets her in that penthouse(God save her then) embarassed

(tampico, are juanita bynum & bishop weeks really getting divorced? after that grand wedding? na wa oh) shocked shocked shocked

1-) We saw Richards dad in his house, a 100,000 dollars would more than give his living room a face lift. Marrying an older Canadian woman didn't bring in enough funds. Its a case of using what have to get what you want.

2-) Code & Maureen; Moral of the story; If you don't want to play ball, get off the field.

Finally, J.Bynum & Weeks; what were you expecting of a celebrity wedding made in America, Just because they are black and preach gospel doesn't make much different them from Kfed and Britney.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2007
it has been confirmed Lerato is in love with Kweku. Bertha confronted her today at the kitchen area and she cunningly dodged the question saying she cant say Yes or No and then she quietly walked to the garden,u guys needed to have seen the guilt expression on her face, i was like what. Its like Bertha is kinda scared that if she leaves Lerato will takeover her seconhand man like she did to Meryl, and i think i'm itching to see that.
But with Lawyerchap's analysis of Lerato, I dont think i should spare a vote to keep her in
Pls People Lerato to go
@Tampico, lets kick Lerato out now, lets not get to tempted to see what happens btw her and kweku and forfeit this golden opportunity,we might never get another chance. U kno biggy and his twists and u also know what HOH can do.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2007
You guys r addictive, i had said i won't talk again, but like BB i keep coming back! It's nice to be appreciated for wat u love to do, so thanks all y'all. U guys are great, n it's ure posts that initiated me, so u guys are alright.

@ modups
Wat upp sista??Yeah it's never to late to say hi! Hello to u too!And thanks for enjoying my write up, i'm glad i wrote it, n gladder u enjoyed it! : grin
Yes o! It's sad about Juanita n Weeks, cos they were like role models. I have a lot of their Cd's, n to think they went out in a blaze of shame. Weeks actually gave in to his accumulative urge and almost strangled her to death at a public parking lot.
If uve seen their 'Teach me how to love you' series, you'll understand. In that series Juanita admitted to finding it difficult to share her glory with her husband, and how they had issues on 'Who's the Boss?'
WAt happened was that they eventually had serious issues n seperated. In an attempt to patch up their marriage a meeting was arranged at a hotel for them to meet n sort things out. But things obviously heated up, n Weeks got up cooly n left, Juanita followed him to his car, n i'm assuming she was not being nice, which eventually led to Weeks pouncing on her, he beat her up so bad, that it was a bellhop of the hotel that pulled Weeks off her. He took off sha , but turned himself in to the police. He ofcourse blamed the devil. Juanita is pressing charges, n like always she had a good sermon to preach on wat happened. Everyone's on her side, cos i read the blogs, especially women who r victims of husband abuse, but honestly i feel for Weeks. My heart really broke at wat happened. As though that was not enough, Paula White n Randy too r getting a divorce. I mean really wat is happening
I don't want to comment too much and offend the Holy Spirit, but there u have it. For more info, just go to yahoo or google search engine n type in Juanita Bynum , n Paula's Divorce , n u'll have a lot of options to choose from.
As for wat Richiana are doing watch Temptation Island on SilverBirdTV on Sundays by 9pm -10pm, n ule understand!

Don't misunderstand me, I'm all for Lerato being kicked out on sunday, n i know it's dangerous for her to stay. But hey i love danger, cos i'm an adventurous person. For the sake of all y'all, I'll join in the active campaign to have her kicked out, but i wanted to see something,, ooooooooo cry But don't worry even if she doesn't go this sunday she'll go next sunday. In any case, i'm on everyone's side.
Love ya. Take care, n b good!!! cool

@makin
Seeing that u responded to my post, i want to say hello.Uve not said hello, n that's not nice. Ive been reading ure blogs , n it's much appreciated. Take care too! wink wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2007
@tampico
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2007
@makin

Thank you ooooooooooooooooooooo. grin grin kiss grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2007
Pls oooooo lets vote Leratoo out oo,Its d best chance to do that,because if we leave the fool-child there,by next week she may be HOH and may just stop bed-wetting.

Pls Pls THIS IS UR CHANCE TO CHANGE SOME1'S LIFE 4 D WORSE(lol)

Hey TAMPICO says i am funny,Zank u oo.(I am jus scared u actually high on a stronger drink,because if i try 2 wonder how u flip all those posts outa ur little fingers i ll think 4eva,What a way 2 join a Chat portal-BEST UPCOMING CHATTER)

UNCLE LAWYER

Over-feel-u dey worry me now men
Let me confess u 2(dont tell any1 oo)-I kept payin 9k 4 DSTv cos of BBA2(had 2 get HIradio cos of Football) but with this now i wont pay till finals time,i ll jus pay less n watch Hilites.Thank u Sir,may ur readers have more sense.

Be good men n women by voting TORALE
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2007
B&L are pathetic hypocrites

they spend hours and hours gossiping and talking abt the other housemates whilst claiming people should say things to their face

bertha , forget it your christian witness just blew i ur face
small pressure and ur old self came crawling out

If there is a tie between Bertha and lerato do both of them leave

order is breaking down BB needs to come back

I suspect a fight will break out soon
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2007
@Salsera, u are right, I've never in my life seen such hypocrisy is my life. Those two are really a pain in the neck of the other HM. Imagine B addressing the HM on what Task they shld do since BB has gone on holiday, is she the HOH? no! so whats their stress. If they had any suggestions, the best thing is to 4ward it to the HOH and let her take a decision not trying to stuff their decisions down the throat of other HM. its really terrible for Maureen cos those witches are out to fustrate her, they've made it very clear that they will not suck up to her for anything.
I wish BB can actualise what he did in Fake Eviction by evicting the two of trhem.Am actually sick and tired of them honestly.
Imagine there ill remarks about Maureen, that she's like burnt toasted bread or somthin, such hatred at the highest peak, its terrible. i'm really pained
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2007
Please can we vote both of em out at once?Somebody talk to big brother,let there be two real evictions,i wanna see them both outta the house on sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2007
oversized bullies

those are the kind of peopl that made other kids life in school a living horror

so what if maureens is quiet and unconfrontational

cant she be herself again haba!!

i hope ofunneka is watching them gangup against her friend

No other housemate has acted this way after nomination

So their plan backfired-they should get over and stop wasting our subscription and cybertime
How can they call someone else burnt toast
These insults are enuf already!!!
infact eviction shud be hurried up before them go beat Maureen for nighttime
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by yvy1(f): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2007
I thought Richard said his father is late.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2007
Someone gat to go.LERATO gat to go
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 5:50am On Sep 26, 2007
Salsera i beg easy oo cheesy
dont worry they wont beat our slimshady

Wait o Lawyer
Are u saying OFUNNEKA IS FINE??Or r u saying she is 1 of the most Intelligent girls in nigeria where we don start 2 dey sell sense??(i ll soon know how dey pick people sha)
make we bone all that story and support her 4 now,Dont worry when she wins she ll marry u ok!!,she is jus so cute,sexy and intelligent,lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kalipso(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2007
I had always wanted to vote B out but from what i see, my vote would be wasted.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 8:50am On Sep 26, 2007
Let it begin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2007
Wetin happen now? toks81
Relaxxxxxx,

I'm surprised you have all these against tampico.
The girl is expressing herself, and she finds joy and acceptance in that.
Reading lawyerchap, I'm sure he's not against that.

Please let her be, and apologies if you felt insulted. She's just an outgoing person.

Tampico,
please don't be discouraged. We may have a chimamanda adichie in the making. We'll hail you on to big laurels.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by bebe4u(f): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2007
@toks81
lol what can i say, ive also learnt a lotta new words from lawyerchap posting.
abeg make una take am easy oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2007
yeah kalipso, its lerato dats gonna go

personally i want bertha to stay so we can observe and see how she copes without lerato, kweku will be back by then so i guess she'll still have a shoulder to cry on

did you see d way b & l turned on maureen? these girls are getting more desperate & looking dangerous
biggie is on vacation so its like license to do watever u want, though even if he were around he probably would't do anything if a fight broke out
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2007
@toks81 and Tampico
pleeez don't go off on each other like that. u'll ruin d fun pleeez!! i'm literally on ma knees.
Tampico i know u'll see d remarks and probably want to hit back but to what end?
pleeez don't. i'm just hoping u guys end it here and at d same time feel free to express uselves because that's what i believe the forum's about.

Still on ma kneees, pleeeeez pipo vote lerato out now!!!

@modups
i feel u big time, those girls r a real disgrace.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2007
@toks81
Please realise that this is a public forum, and anyone can air their opinions as long as its does not contradict the basic laws of public interaction.
Not even Seun would tell someone to desist from making his or her opinion on this forum.
tampico can post whatever she wants. I [like many other persons] appreciate lawyerchaps postings but it doesn't make him de facto analyst for reality show forum.
Moreover even lawyerchap appreciates other postings which often highlights what he might have missed as you should have noticed, if you read well through his posts from the days of Idol west africa. And if he has rival analyst, i believe it would help him "up his game".
So please keep your rap gangster like 'dis' out of this forum, We see enough 'dis' and abuses in Lagos traffic, and we would like to leave it to agberos and lastma and lets enjoy civil conversations about our favorite tv programs.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Seun(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2007
I have deleted toks81's post and banned her for a few days,for trying to start a fight.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2007
d venom with which toks came in here was really surprising
y d attack on tampico like dat?

any way, back to d topic at hand

LERATO TO GO!!! keep voting people
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
Love him or hate him, Seun is the man !

I have voted Bertha. Sorry to disappoint you guys but Bertha really deserves to be out, more than Lerato.
Lerato can go the following week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2007
@Toks81
Which level? shocked Ah, that was way too harsh on Tampico. Please it's a free country, let Tampico express herself. She's a rambunctious young lady brimming with enthusiasm for something she loves, and you want to shut her down on my behalf? So what if she sounds like a 15 year old desperate for acceptance? Last time i checked, everyone was allowed to express their opinions on this forum, including 15 year olds desperate for acceptance. And i'm sure she's not 15, nor is she desperate for acceptance. Please leave her be.

@Tampico
No mind Toks81 jare. She's just beefing you unnecessarily. You know we love you (the drink  grin grin). But there are some salient points she raised, though she didn't go about it in the best way. You do tend to go offtopic once in a while and there is such a thing as too much information. I for one do not really care to know how much time you spent with the hairdressers or how Bynum and Weeks are your role models, but i do like the effusiveness in your posts that Toks81 seems to so detest. Please don't be discouraged, and please don't retaliate or you'll turn one of the most exciting threads on Nairaland into your battleground, and we will not like to have that here. Please i beg you, let it slide. Much love for you girl. kiss

adechuks:

Tampico,
please don't be discouraged. We may have a chimamanda adichie in the making. We'll hail you on to big laurels.

@adechuks
Its great to encourage Tampico. But Chimamanda Adichie shocked Let's not delude the girl. wink grin

@all
Tantrums have been flying thick and fast in the house with Bertha and Lerato in the forefront. They seem to be self-destructing under the tension of being on Eviction Row. The display they put up yesterday definitely isn't going to endear them to viewers. But i guess they are already resigned to fate. It's the same reason why a condemned man is the most dangerous inmate in a prison. He can kill someone and technically get away with it. What are you going to do to him? Execute him twice? So now they know they are going any which way, so they feel they can do as they damn well please. Biggy's absence is also a factor in the lawlessness of the fat ladies. They strike me as not being exactly amenable to authority when it resides in a person who is less outspoken than them. It's really shameful to see, and i can't wait to see Bertha's face when Lerato her partner in disgrace is evicted on Sunday. People please vote out Lerato o.

Work is a bitch right now so it's keeping me off the thread. But will be back to full strength soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (85) (Reply)

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.