Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,643 members, 7,908,662 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (115696 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2007
[s]***kneeling down******** praying violently***** appeasing the god of the land***** with kolanuts in right hand and a fowl in left hand*******[/s]

******whispering*************

[s]His Naira Majesty!
Iku Baba yeye, Iwo gan gan l'orisa (not igbakeji)
Olori oko bam bam
Big Bros Nairaland
Oninaira of Nairaland!
Kabiyesi Oluwa(?)seun Osewa
Moyika otun, moyika osi

Majekin ribinu re o!
Eni to ri ibinu re lana, oun da loni?
Ao ri nile yi mo
Igbe laa fe 'we
E ti "ban" won

Obii re ree o!

Ogun yeee (is it ogun now?)

No!

Obi yan an annnnnnnnn![/s]  

[s]Suddenly woke up[/s]

shocked  shocked
"So, It was a dream. ****hiss****
Jesus, I thank you smiley
I thought I was in another country"

[s]Back to bed with prayer against another nightmare[/s]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by profade1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2007
Spora,

You broke my resolve. I have been coming to this thread and laughing like crazy, but spora; I have to comment; u are funny grin.

Lawyerchap,

What can i say? You have a talent and have found a wonderful way to express it. Keep nurturing it. You are very good.

Tampico,

Welcome oh.

Everyone,

I really enjoy you guys. Keep it up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2007
whatt!!!

when did all this happen

BIG BROTHER NL already has altercations

should some of us retreat to the penthouse wink

let bygones begone

Tampico, I guess u either like the drink or u are fair skinned
Becos of u i go check Bynum and paula for google (hmm talk for anoda day pls)
Well Hi from me, u are welcome to our thread

Hey Lawyerchap did u notice the thread is on page 24 ( this is abt where idols thread stopped)

Whats happening in the house? I watch internet clips (the codereen under the sheets was disgusting to watch yuck)

Any fight yet
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ spora, u had me laffing there with ur libations & prayers
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ Tampico
a warm welcome to u,
@ All
hi guys
if i stumbled on a magic lamp and a genie asked me to make a wish . i will wish the hippo and the anaconda fast out of the house together lets face it the two animals are too dangerous to be kept in the house any longer as they may harm the housemates plus the hippo is metamorphsizing gradually n becoming a rhino, grin in the mean time i havent made up my mind who should leave first as it is only inevitable they both leave,

what i cant wait for is how the formerly unpopular kids vote themselves out judging by the "we all stick together" motto they adopted against rato n gang

so please who can see into the future,
life after bertha n rato
predictions please grin

plus did someone say pent house? where is @
Maybe interested
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by beautybos(f): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ spora u made me laff grin,
@ all,despite d fact dat i am not happy wit d way B and L ar behavin,(i wish dey cld be cautioned)apart 4rm O i feel all t e ,other housemates hav nthg 2 offer. T :no morals openly having a romance wit a married man. R:cant b married as far as i am concerned. C: a crook. M: very naive. K: not sharp . I wish O,B,L and C cld battle 4 d money. but since icant hav my wish L OUT. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2007
Lerato is disgusting.Well she should be off come Sunday.Seems like Kwaku has forgotten his fake accent and is back with his original accent.What is going down between Kwaku and Ofunneka in the penthouse?No clips on that on the website.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2007
@94eva
Nothing o
The ony thing those two have been up to is gisting to pass away time
Thank God for that,
i read in one blog that kwaku n ofunne are likely to die of boredom as this compuslory together by force is a lot worse than being really evicted
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Lawyerchap
All i can say is God dey! Wen i read the post from Toks81 this morn, i laffed so hard, i fell off my chair. U must be very cute for Toks81 to fight for u like that. Pls where can i view ure picture profile to see whether i shud apply to go to the penthouse with u too wink
Wen i came to, i went to WORD to type in a 500 words retaliation that wud have made Toks81 shrivel up, but wen i wanted to send it, i had problems with my connection. Wen the connection came back, i decided to read wat has been said regarding the issue so far, n i came across ure post n others n so cahnged my mind.(Divine intervention)! So out of respect for u, others, and the CAUSE for which we are here, I will keep my peace. Thanks.
I sensed an undertone of irritation against me in ure statements sha9cud be my mind)forgive me if mistaken. I am not a 15yr old craving acceptance. If making new friends is now a crime, i'm guilty! Forgive me. I do not however want to upstage you in anyway. Hey ure one of the reasons i joined this forum, apart for my love of BBA2.
2ndly me going off point was to clarify something for Modups. In one breathe u talk about freedom of speech, yet u attack me for talking about hairdressing. Lawyerchap be fair ooo! sad I gess I for one don't care for football, the same way u guys don't care for hairdressing.Wen i come across such things, i just continue scrolling. I get the rule sha , nothing else but BBA2.
I stand corrected. Pls how do i do this quote thing??
Anyways, thanks so much for ure fatherly concern and ruling. I love u too!

@Salsera
Thank u o jare. I don't like the drink o. I decided to use it as a username, cos a collegue saw it humorous to call me that since it sounds like my name. Yes, i get the gist no more talk of something else apart from Biggie. Thanks for the warm welcome

@Prof. Ade
I hail u too.

@T-Square
Thankks oooooo

@ALL
As much as i hate Lerato, i really want Bertha to go. The more i watch her, the more i'm convinced she's not my girl at all. The South Africans are really backing Lerato, but Bertha has no back up.
L n B r just being plain mean!Is that wat a possible eviction does to people

Ofuneka confronted Kweku about his T group being the cause of division in the house, Kweku denied, but that's his BIZ! tongue

I know wat Richiana r doing in the house is not good, but i can't help but like them.Their cuddlings n interactions are cute even romantic self. Codreen on the other hand irritates me like crazy. CHILD ABUSE! shocked

Can't wait for tomorrow. Maureen will jump on Ofuneka. Bertha will be beside herself, but will Lerato scheme within herself to snatch Kweku undecided I hope they won't feel like fools, wen they discover Biggie played them.

Love u guys. Please, no one shud make an attempt on my life again oooo because of LawyerChap my heart can't take it cry. I don't want to go to the PH with him, let me stay here n enjoy your posts and LawyerChaps posts too. grin kiss
I feel u guys, ure all 2much!
T forever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2007
For Ofu to win.Lerato needs to go first.We should vote with strategy not just vote.

Lerato is just occupying space.She needs to go.

Bertha can go when she comes up against Kwaku next week
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Tampico
U better read thru the thread and see that i was Lawyer before lawyerchap.
so u better thank me. At least you demanded for your Hello, now i demand for my thank you.

Guys, I voted L out so much, my IP disguise has stopped working
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Makin
My love , i'm so sorry. I just went through the thread now, n ure post is not there, so i don't know wat to thank u for specifically, but thank u all the same, u're ma G. kiss
I voted L out too, but i want B to go. Lerato can go next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2007
@tampico
Check out thread #733, i need a legitimate thank you, or our love affair would be like max and suli.
Did anyone see Lerathos diary session today? i was expecting outrage, or maybe everyone is just too disgusted with her and not bothering to talk about it.
I would go with the flow, no use kicking a dead dog or in this case a dead hippo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hey see my Sweet sexy Tampico drink(hey did i say that).No vex 4 d guy oo,we jus fail 2 understand ourselves at times.God go help us ooo

hmmm no much gist 2day,guess NairaBBA2 was on break 2,2 settle some fight of words.

I am dry 2day as ever jare,notin 2 read so i am off 2 sleep/play.sorry 4 puttin u thru d boredom of readin this(i couldnt help it),lol.

So u 2 will be called MAKETAMPICO abi?i dey beef una o
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Aziza(f): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hey Guys,
I had promised myself that I would not get involved on the discussions in BBA. Not after the emotional energy I expended on the Idols WA thread.
So, I have been a silent ready from the very first day.
Lawyerchap, you have my total respect. I have told you before. I have you in mind big time. You should consider doing this for a living. You will be in hot demand.
I have some questions though.
1. Did Richard at any time sleep with Tatiana? I relayed Lawyerchap's submission on this subject, which I believe 100%, and some of my colleagues seem to feel differently.
2. Has Code actually slept with Maureen?
3. Did Maxwell really christen his group the untouchables or was the word untouchables coined by the fans of the show?
Great job you guys are doing here. Very wise move to get rid of the troublemaker with despatch.
The way we are going, we will surely bring home the money. Up Ofunneka. Up Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2007
boy!!have i missed this thread!! lawyerchap for orange and nobel prize oh, plus including penthouse!!!!

LERATO has to leave for quite a number of reasons. the game seemed to be going in favour of Lerato until she wet her bed!! opportunity they say comes but once! if Lerato does not go out this week, we dont know when next she will be up for eviction as she may have practiced every task and be the HOH till the end.

when you look into Lerato's eyes, do you see the HATE in them? i have never seen so much hatred from one person alone!! she is angry, bitter and full of sh*t. she has to go away with her hatred. it is a game of wit and not of hate! so as much as $100,000 will do her good in Soweto, she deserves to go back to the low life she came from - that is our gift to her!

again, Lerato must know that the only untouchables are the viewers/voters. she must watch the way her cookie crumbles! she should be out long enough to watch her fellow crew members leave the house and their exit interviews with kabelo! she should read the sms strips and realise how much HHP lied to her and that hate was not part of the game! Lerato has to go for too many reasons.

as for bertha, she would go next! i want her to feel the pain of Kwaku bonding with Ofuneka, and with the knowledge that Kwaku could see her from the penthouse, its going to be a miserable week for her, and just like justice she would beg to be evicted(though i wonder if the anaconda would take things lying down)!! any way by the time we are true with bertha, all the venom would have vanished and she would go home feeling like the looser that she is.

so LERATO MUST GO. my 2 cents anyway
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2007
I want to guess that when lerato goes come this weekend,the other Housemates will bond again.
thats what i think sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2007
Seun pls unban Toks am sure she dint mean to start a war

Good analysis people, keep it coming
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2007
Tampico:

@Lawyerchap
I sensed an undertone of irritation against me in ure statements sha9cud be my mind)forgive me if mistaken. I am not a 15yr old craving acceptance. If making new friends is now a crime, i'm guilty! Forgive me. I do not however want to upstage you in anyway. Hey ure one of the reasons i joined this forum, apart for my love of BBA2.
2ndly me going off point was to clarify something for Modups. In one breathe u talk about freedom of speech, yet u attack me for talking about hairdressing. Lawyerchap be fair ooo! sad I gess I for one don't care for football, the same way u guys don't care for hairdressing.Wen i come across such things, i just continue scrolling. I get the rule sha , nothing else but BBA2.
I stand corrected. Please how do i do this quote thing??
Anyways, thanks so much for ure fatherly concern and ruling. I love u too!

@Tampico
Girl, great to see that you took Toks81's attack with such equanimity. For a second i feared she could have done irreparable damage to your enthusiasm but i see you emerged unscathed. Glad to have you back. Regarding sensing an undertone of irritation in my post to you, i must say that you are very perceptive indeed. I was irritated to see such an attack on someone trying to air her views on a subject we all love, but i was even more irritated to be unable to dismiss the attacker out of hand because some of the things she said were true. (you did claim to be Lawyerchap (Reloaded) and you do go offtopic frequently) Perhaps i channelled some of that irritation into my post, but it was completely inadvertent i assure you.
I notice that you reiterate the fact that you are not a 15 year old craving acceptance and i wonder why you would do that in a post to me. I had already made that defence on your behalf to Toks81. It was taken from her post and i merely used it to illustrate the fact that you were entitled to your opinion even if you were a 15 year old craving acceptance. But i must point out to you that even in real life, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute. Your right to your opinion ends at the point it begins to pose a danger to others. This is even more so on a forum like this that is moderated and has rules about going offtopic.
I did not attack you about hairdressing, i merely stated my opinion about you going offtopic. I have found that if a post contains equal parts offtopic rambling and relevant analysis of the topic at hand, people will never take your posts seriously, particularly when they are long. This is because they won't bother to read them, knowing that much of it is rambling about hairdressers and Bynum and Weeks. Keep your posts focused such that your readers hang onto every word. You'll have shorter posts but they will be more appreciated. But i say again, i ain't mad at you girl. Got nothing but love for you.  kiss

tsquaure:

what i can't wait for is how the formerly unpopular kids vote themselves out judging by the "we all stick together" motto they adopted against rato n gang
so please who can see into the future,
life after bertha n rato
predictions please grin
plus did someone say pent house? where is @
Maybe interested

@tsquaure
It's still a ways off but after Lerato and Bertha, Kwaku will be the next natural target. But when the Untouchables are all gone, the Big 5 will revert to their pre-division strategies. Code will nominate Richard and Tatiana for their infidelity. Tatiana will begin to eliminate the threats to her winning the money. She will nominate Ofunneka and Maureen (if Maureen comes up for eviction with Kwaku, Maureen may be evicted leaving Kwaku still in the game). Richard will nominate Code and Maureen because Tati is close to Code and shows him some real attention that Richard would rather she didn't , while Maureen would be the person least close to him left in the house. Maureen would nominate Richard and Tatiana because she can't nominate Code or Ofunneka while Ofunneka would nominate Richard and Tatiana also for their infidelity.
However, anything could happen between now and then to change the dynamics in the house and throw all these permutations out of the window. But for now, this is how i think it will go down.

Aziza:

Hey Guys,
I had promised myself that I would not get involved on the discussions in BBA. Not after the emotional energy I expended on the Idols WA thread.
So, I have been a silent ready from the very first day.
Lawyerchap, you have my total respect. I have told you before. I have you in mind big time. You should consider doing this for a living. You will be in hot demand.
I have some questions though.
1. Did Richard at any time sleep with Tatiana? I relayed Lawyerchap's submission on this subject, which I believe 100%, and some of my colleagues seem to feel differently.
2. Has Code actually slept with Maureen?
3. Did Maxwell really christen his group the untouchables or was the word untouchables coined by the fans of the show?
Great job you guys are doing here. Very wise move to get rid of the troublemaker with despatch.
The way we are going, we will surely bring home the money. Up Ofunneka. Up Nigeria

@Aziza
I was beside myself to see you on this thread. It's been such a while. What's going on? Were you at the Waterparks concert?
Regarding your questions i have questions for you to reply your colleagues with. You know in Naija we always answer question with question.
1. If Richard and Tatiana had slept together, why didn't any of the famous 28 cameras catch it? That's what the directors hope will happen, and if it does you think they will be coy about showing it?
2. If they had indeed slept together, why was Tatiana surprised at the size of Richard's 'gazunga'? That clip is on the video gallery. Wouldn't a couple that was intimate be familiar with each other's Instruments?
Richiana have not slept together. Richard merely told Code he had in order to score some cheap points.

As for Code and Maureen, they haven't done more than suck face. Code tried to get frisky a couple of nights ago but Maureen strenously objected and Code had to cool his passion. However, Maureen did allude to the fact that when they got to the Penthouse it could happen. She actually said she hoped they wouldn't break the bed in the penthouse.

Regarding the origin of the name 'The Untouchables' I do not have first hand knowledge about this but i have read varying accounts of the origin of that moniker. Some say it was actually coined by Lerato in the Jacuzzi. Others say it was coined by one of the Big 5 in a venting fit after Max's threatening of the housemates the day after his nomination. I find the latter account more believable because it is more rational. If the Untouchables themselves had coined it, it would be tantamount to suicide as the viewers would immediately decide to show them they were not untouchable (a la Max). The way Max and Lerato conducted themselves after their nomination would naturally lead the other camp to come up with a name like that. It was however not coined by the viewers. It was coined in the house.

And i agree with you that Ofunneka is looking good for the money. Hope we'll see more of you here. kiss

Mamus 2010 my love, where have you been kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2007
well i dont even know if the housemates are still nominating based on strategy or eliminating those they dont get along with.
it'll be interesting to see the nominations on monday

meanwhile bertha has gone ballistic, she no go craze so shocked
once lerato goes, wonder wat bertha's gonna do. retreat with kweku to d boys room all day. y cant she just grow up & she's a lawyer undecided wonder how she handles losing a case in court abi she no day practice?

please are kweku & ofu really bonding? i just cant really see it, seems both want to get back with d others and fast!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2007
Modups!:

meanwhile bertha has gone ballistic, she no go craze so shocked
once lerato goes, wonder what bertha's going to do. retreat with kweku to d boys room all day. y can't she just grow up & she's a lawyer undecided wonder how she handles losing a case in court abi she no day practice?

Hmmm, that question is for her professional colleague (lawyerchap) to answer.
Maybe she too does not practice.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by olababe(f): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2007
hi lawyerchap, good write up, keep up the good job. by the way i want to bypass all the ladies. **whispering** I want to take u to the penthouse **secret btw us**
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by MzansiGal(f): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2007
As a South African woman, i am just crazy about my country and the people in it. We have been through way too much to fuss about Lerato, You are right, we are supporting her all the way, whether she looses or wins, she made in Mzansi, and for your information, SOWETO is a beautiful city, even there, they have a sewage system, and cant say that much about Nigeria.,, my work visit to Nigeria shocked me, that country of yours just stinks, i dont really know how you people cope with that sewage smell everywhere, so, keep dissing Lerato, we dont care, she lives in country that is strong in every way, we have a solid constituition, cant say the same about yours,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2007
Mzansi Gal:

As a South African woman, i am just crazy about my country and the people in it. We have been through way too much to fuss about Lerato, You are right, we are supporting her all the way, whether she looses or wins, she made in Mzansi, and for your information, SOWETO is a beautiful city, even there, they have a sewage system, and can't say that much about Nigeria.,, my work visit to Nigeria shocked me, that country of yours just stinks, i don't really know how you people cope with that sewage smell everywhere, so, keep dissing Lerato, we don't care, she lives in country that is strong in every way, we have a solid constituition, can't say the same about yours,
Excuse me ms. i love South Africa, cut the crap will u? U'd've done your lerato a world of good by stating her "good" points and why u're rooting for her. Issues about Nigeria vs South Africa are best tackled on the Racism and tribalism threads.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2007
@ mzansi gal, uh oh take it easy ok?
no need to diss our country, we luv our naija ok?

LERATO OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2007
Mzansi Gal:

As a South African woman, i am just crazy about my country and the people in it. We have been through way too much to fuss about Lerato, You are right, we are supporting her all the way, whether she looses or wins, she made in Mzansi, and for your information, SOWETO is a beautiful city, even there, they have a sewage system, and can't say that much about Nigeria.,, my work visit to Nigeria shocked me, that country of yours just stinks, i don't really know how you people cope with that sewage smell everywhere, so, keep dissing Lerato, we don't care, she lives in country that is strong in every way, we have a solid constituition, can't say the same about yours,

@Mzansi Gal,
My country may or may not stink, depending on where your 'work visit' took you to. I agree. But you were probably too hard up to stay in a decent area. But be that as it may, i'd rather live in a country that stinks than in one where 5.4 million people are living with HIV, or where people are so abysmally stupid that they actually believe that raping a virgin will cure HIV infection. How stupid can people get? Yeah your country is strong in every way. That's why you guys are in the guinness book of Records for highest HIV prevalence in the world. And lerato is in the BB Book of Records for first Housemate to wet her bed on reality TV. Fine example of South African womanhood.

By the way, what's your HIV Status?

Tampico, it's time for your anger.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2007
we have a great crasher wink

we dont fight here okay

Besides the Lord of the Mansion is very efficient grin grin

The site is for Nigerians and those who love Nigerians
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2007
lawyerchap:

@Mzansi Gal,
My country may or may not stink, depending on where your 'work visit' took you to. I agree. But you were probably too hard up to stay in a decent area. But be that as it may, i'd rather live in a country that stinks than in one where 5.4 million people are living with HIV, or where people are so abysmally stupid that they actually believe that raping a virgin will cure HIV infection. How stupid can people get? Yeah your country is strong in every way. That's why you guys are in the guinness book of Records for highest HIV prevalence in the world. And lerato is in the BB Book of Records for first Housemate to wet her bed on reality TV. Fine example of South African womanhood.
By the way, what's your HIV Status?
 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed U guys won't kill me on this forum. grin
Imagine a grown ass woman wetting her bed on international tv? in her shoes I'd've committed suicide straight up.
Little wonder her fellow nationals're pretty irritable now. Pls let's not allow her to cause us to deviate from real issues joo. Analysis continua.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2007
okay Seun, Please do your thing with the mzansi girl post.
For those of us who once lived in the down south, we know the truth.
Abeg, can we continue healthy discussions about the house.
@lawyerchap
I understand your passion about naija but please desist from stigmatizing based on HIV/AIDS issue. I was quite disappointed to see that in your post.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2007
Well officially Ofunneka and Kwaku's combination is OFUNNEKWA, check it out on the big brother website, "countdown to re-entry" under scenario D grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2007
makin:

@lawyerchap
I understand your passion about naija but please desist from stigmatizing based on HIV/AIDS issue. I was quite disappointed to see that in your post.

@Makin
Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. But that is not stigmatizing. I'm referring to a whole country not to one person in particular (which is properly what stigmatization is[To describe, regard, single out, etc someone as bad, shameful, etc) I am not sorry.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nnekie(f): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2007
Damn!!!! Mzani Girl your ass got dissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wats ur status Lawyerchap abeg no kill persin for here. Some South Africans treat Nigerians as if we are inferior. Spare us ur bull crap

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (85) (Reply)

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.