Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,696 members, 7,908,805 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:20 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (115698 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2007
BACK to TOPIC

Whats Berthas problem

she be winch abi wetin

Does she have any idea that viewers are watching

Truly that girls character is like a snake

One of them must go

Somehow I feel maybe this is their strategy so that there will be a tie of the votes
what does BBA say abt ties in votes?

Code, and Richard are shaky I feel they are easily swayed.
If L goes and B turns on her conspiracy theories R could be swayed to nominate diffrently
If B goes and L turns on her outspoken charm then the others save Maureen n Ofunne may just down the hatchet and go for peace

I hope Ofuku can both see and hear what's going on
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Salsera
There can never be a tie with 13 votes. The twelve participating countries each have one vote and the rest of Africa has one vote making thirteen votes. There can never be a tie.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2007
Really, we should get back to the issue@topic.
Our people say (those guys are always talking, by the way) that if a mad man insults you, do not insult him (or in this case her) back otherwise, people would say "Two mad men are insulting each other".
When i look at the black south africa, all i feel for them is pity. Really.

@topic,
I have a feeling that Kweku will find his way to the arms of Big 5, after his week in the PH.
That is if Lerato leaves this week. If she does not, i don't think he'll have the strength to leave her. You know our guy Kweku now wink

Of course i wonder what's going on in the minds of the already evicted Housemates right now.
@Lawyerchap, what do you think

salsera:

Somehow I feel maybe this is their strategy so that there will be a tie of the votes
what does BBA say about ties in votes?

I don't think there can be any tie here. There are 13 votes to be shared between 2 girls. No six and half here.
It's 7:6 and I think Lerato will get the 7
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2007
@lawyerchap
You ended up stigmatizing a whole country.
I know not all southies are not like mzansi chick, My Colleagues in Cape Town and Joburg can't stand Leratho. One actually sent me a mail praying that a tsunami happens and the covers the whole mnet studio in Randburg. Imagine how you would feel if ofu was the one who wet the bed in front of 26million viewers.(May God forbid bad thing though).
@salsera
looking at the penthouse duo, who do you think is converting the other?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2007
okayy

Thats good - no possibility of a tie

@makin

Neither , even the fact that nominal conjunction of those two does not work shows they have two different views

They will nominate differently, but I can bet you that Kwaku will gel with the big 5 and Bertha if she stays will be like a fish out of water
the others will not forget her attacks this week and she'll probably be nominated again. However lets jus hope the others do not then vote for strategy or else sum1 we dont want could be up for eviction.

Personally i'd like to see the Big 5 slug it out for the money

bertah actually said those whom she considered her competition had left the house
is she arrogant or what

Her christian witness just flew out of the window, she still dey pray so
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2007
makin:

@lawyerchap
You ended up stigmatizing a whole country.
I know not all southies are not like mzansi chick, My Colleagues in Cape Town and Joburg can't stand Leratho. One actually sent me a mail praying that a tsunami happens and the covers the whole mnet studio in Randburg. Imagine how you would feel if ofu was the one who wet the bed in front of 26million viewers.(May God forbid bad thing though).

@Makin
You can only stigmatize an individual, not a whole country. Besides, it's fair comment so it cannot be termed stigmatization. Stigmatization is when you deny someone the freedom of association because of a certain failing that they possess. You called for Seun to exclude Mzansi Gal from the thread and deny her the freedom of associating with other members; now, that fits the definition of Stigmatization, not my stating World Health Organization figures for HIV prevalence in South Africa. Can we give it a rest, please? There are more important things to discuss, like Big Brother Africa II for instance.

@Adechuks
The divisions established by the Untouchables run too deep to be erased by any ploys Kwaku might come up with. Don't forget that the division continued and even became deeper when he was thought to have been evicted, so as soon as he reappears tonight, the Big 5 will automatically lump him back in with Lerato and Bertha. He also has only three days till monday when the next round of nominations come up, and i seriously doubt that he can undo in three days the damage they did in three weeks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2007
Alright my favorite lawyer,
Knowing your field, it would be folly to argue with you, maybe if you have the time you could hook with me, then i would show where i am coming from. I left an organization involved in data analysis on a nationwide scale, you would scream if you know the truth of the matter.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by MzansiGal(f): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2007
I dont blame you people, at least we have a proper record keeping system that we can actually say what the status of our country is, you people dont even have an Identification System in place, let alone give the world anything with regards to proper stats, I dont want to sound rude, but the whole world knows that instead of blood in your vains, you have corruption, hahahaha, shame, say what you want about Lerato, evict her if you want, we beat you hands down on EVERYTHING!!!, you country is sooo in the dark ages that i bet your HIV positive people are burnt at the stake, shame again, imagine people who believe that it is possible to kill a human being to make money out of that, hahahahahahaha, shame yet again, Nigerians are just rock spiders!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by nawa1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2007
another slowpoke angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by MzansiGal(f): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2007
Eish, y'all are so sensitive, i'm just stating all the rubbish South Africans say about my Naija peeps, seriously, lets vote that LERATO OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, she has shames us enough!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by MzansiGal(f): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2007
Eish, y'all are so sensitive, i'm just stating all the rubbish South Africans say about my Naija peeps, seriously, lets vote that LERATO OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, she has shames us enough!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2007
mzansi are u here to test us or wat?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Mzansi gal,
OK, if una be true Naija, make una take wafi fire me back sharp sharp grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Mzansi gal
Whats wrong with u gal,  U remind me of lerato once u are loosing at ur game u begin to  witch the opponent with ur mouth . hey if u dont like things said on this forum all u have to do is stop  reading it pretty simple no reason to get riled up  and personal ,  grin
Excuse me if i am wrong but i think i lot of u guys there (SA)are fed up with lerato . lets face it She's just a disgrace .
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by MzansiGal(f): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2007
Cool O down!!, na wetin da happen?, na wa for you O, one word for my people: i dey love you well well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by matalewa(f): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2007
@ mzansi gal

why all the hate shocked I've been reading every1's post on the BBA thread and yours sticks out like a sore thumb. you started with the insults and from what I've read so far your venom is beginning to infect the rest of the guys in this forum. embarassed

Please stay away. we don't need haters up in here.

@ lawyerchap

keep it up dude wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2007
VOTE LERATO
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2007
@modups
I thought i wanted Leratho out like mad, looking at your posts, you must despise her more than i can imagine.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2007
Big brother (read SEUN),
I would like to nominate MZANSI-GAL for possible eviction,
, because she does not do anything in the house other than just start quarrels, even though she joined the house today.
Also, she tends to bring out the worst in otherwise well-mannered nairalanders.
Even the head of house (lawyerchap) warned her severally about her self-destructive behaviour but it seems she is intent on making more trouble.

Yes, she is also my second nomination.
For the same reason.

Yes, That will be all, Biggy.

Yes. No problem.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2007
makin:

@modups
I thought i wanted Leratho out like mad, looking at your posts, you must despise her more than i can imagine.

i just dont like her attitude, both she & bertha are ruining an otherwise nice show

d funny thing is dat in d beginning i liked her bubbly nature but all dis clique thing and acting like na ya papa house attitude has worked on my last nerve.

i aint just typing here, i can assure you dat i have been voting like crazy via text

VOTE LERATO !
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by MzansiGal(f): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2007
I'm glad that i got you all worked up to really stay true to voting out Lerato, I also agree that she really did fake it at the beginning, trying to act all decent, but the truth is, clearly, her elevator doesnt go all the way to the top floor, but as for Old Mommy Youngi Bertha, at the beginning she was Bible bashing, and praying in the morning, saying that "she not like all them", she didnt even take a drop of alcohol, now she keeps up with Lerato's drinking, Bertha out drinks even that goat called Code, so she also must be out soon, but let me tell you one thing, no matter how bad Lerato and Bertha might be, they cant be as bad as Richard and Tatiana, infact, a neighbour of mine who works in that industry said that he suspects that maybe Richard and Tatiana are just actors that Mnet is using to up the BBA ratings, this wouldnt be something new, coz in the Mnet Idols, Mnet actually hired an Advertising agency, Ogilvy, to get an Idols impersonator, who followed the show around the country, and Mnet admitted to that, it was all over the news 2 weeks ago, so, I'm starting to believe that maybe Mnet got Richard and Tatiana to commit their adultry on TV to see how viewers would react, considering that all the clues are there: Richard is a Film student, and Tatiana is a Model/Actress, so I have my doubts, but the fact that many people are tolerating (and actually loving them), it goes to show that Africa's morals have degenerated, sad, My Naijas, I've just finished work, I'm going home to my babies Nkem and Dubem, love yah, and really wish you all were here to enjoy the rainy season, its cold, but still fun, ciao, stay coold, and dont sweat the small stuff like you did earlier when i pretended nuisance.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2007
VOTE LERATO
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2007
Mzansi girl,
Great post there.

Seems your eviction has turned to a fake one, and you're trying to reach the PentHouse.

All the best.

Cheers,

@all,
I voted bertha but lerato is leaving. How nice.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by nawa1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Mzansi Gal

apology accepted
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2007
@ LawyerChap
U see ure life? If i had unleashed the dragon against mzansi girl, it's my head that wud have been off. wen i wanted to throttle Toks81 u said no, is it the (now discovered fake)mzansi girl i wud have fought. Even if she had been real, i don't think i wud have been able, cos it wud have been an obvious case of mumu mis raod. It was nice seeing u n others' (other side) though. grin

@makin
Ive offered the apology, no acceptance? sad

@Tommyyex
I think Makico will be more appropriate for Makin n I.

@Mzansi gal
It's possible that richiana is all a fabrication, but isn't that risky on mnet's part after their last blunder. Anyway i don't think so, n if it is it's a good one. I for one don't know whether it has helped their ratings or not, cos i wud have still watched BB of anysort despite wateva. I just tot i shud tell u ure cool, u almost unleashed the dragon for pretending to be wat u were not. I'll tell MTV's Boiling point about u hosting some of their shows. wink

@Seun
I neva got to say thank u for yanking Toks81 off. So thanks. Ure a gentleman indeed! kiss

I don't know about u guys, but i've been holding my breadth since morn, i can't wait to witness the ressurection of Kwakoo and Ofu, and the reaction of the famous 5. That's all i can think of now. The Evictee will be evicted whether it's L or B. I for one still believe B shud go, n from the looks of things, Bertha keeps handing her head on a platter. From the texts to the many blogs ive visited, it's 'OFF WITH BERTHA'S HEAD".
It depends on wat will happen this evening till sunday afternoon that will determine if Lerato goes.
Love u guys,
T Forever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by expachino: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2007
hey guys!!!I am in the house now and this is to say that everyone who stings tampico stings me but my sting could be deadly. makin stop the love affair with tampico. she is mine here and after. thx
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2007
At the beginning of this week, i had wanted Lerato Off but seeing Bertha show her real self, i kind of want the two (2) of them out, but i don't think that is a possibility now considering the way the votes are cummulated.

But for now LERATO should leave before BB changes his mind about one of his own.

Ofunneka & Kweku - I cannot wait to see the looks on the faces of the other Housemates when the pair step in especially L & B.  grin I can just imagine the looks on their faces.

@ Uchetobi

I think whoever Seun has banned for going contrary to the forum's rules should be banned after all it is just for a few days, this would also serve as a deterant to other would be abusive members. Being rude can take out someone else's cool and i really commend Tampico for keeping her cool.
Big ups Girl. We could all see that she is new and also trying to really belong. cool

@ Lawyerchap.

Boyfriend i no blame u for unleashing at the M. girl, i would have done the same thing too especially when it comes to things one is passionate about, it only goes to show that we are really human, but lets all forgive her because she was trying to wind us all up and i think she succeeded.
I for one would have hated it if this thread were turned to a battle field thereby deviating from topic, but thank God it didn't.
Keep up the good analysis though. wink

VOTE LERATO OUT PLssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Seun(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2007
The next offtopic comment you post on this thread will get you banned for life. Seun Osewa takes no prisoners.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2007
LOL

I dont know what you people are considering.NIGERIANS get that goat LERATO out.If she leaves Bertha would be wingless and i cant wait to see it.

I predict Kwaku switching camps and sitting down to replan his strategy.Richard be a man and face ur quanta why share with the enemies.

Can anyone confirm if Kwaku and Ofu really watched the housemates from the PH?

LERATO OUT U GO
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by ireke(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2007
wow. this is the funniest page ever on nairaland - I'm glad my flatmate had the courage to knock my door before dialling 911. He knows I'm the only one in the room and I've been laughing (and shouting) too loudly for (his) comfort for so long.

@Mzansi Gal, you be real kolo. you really got us (posters and "siddon lookers") worked up.

@Tampico,  see the wisdom of restraint. Thanks for the great posts. I don hail you, welcome you and thank you plenty times for my mind but i never got round to posting it. Now here it is.

To the biggest masquerade that takes the last dance (eegun nla ti ngbehin igbale) - Lawyerchap, all I can say is ditto. Everygood thing wey dem don talk about you na im I concur to. You are good.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Good news to y'all,

since there was no eviction last week, BB has decided to evict the two people currently on eviction role irrespective of who gets the highest vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2007
@9ja4eva
Yes Ofunnekwa do watch the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2007
ireke:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Good news to y'all,

since there was no eviction last week, BB has decided to evict the two people currently on eviction role irrespective of who gets the highest vote.

@Ireke
What is the source of this information please? I hope its for real o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (85) (Reply)

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.