Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,524 members, 7,908,434 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (115690 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by richo(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2007
i only watch big bro 4 2hrs a day. 6:69am to 7:30am is a must and then any other time of the day.men were did they pick ofuneka 4rm, she aint fine and her boobs are like moi moi! bertha is a fool jare pretendin with them walkin sticks. i luv those two girls who bath nude. i think code or kwek will win. pls dnt vode the hot chicks out if not shower hour will suck. vote bertha and d other fat bitch who bath with clothes on
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2007
Meryl to go
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2007
i still say people

VOTE meryl out

strategically its beta for homegirl

@lawyerchap

i do think tati is that twisted

for her the earlier richard is out of the house the better chances she has

notice how its richard that get the slack for this relationship whilst tati( who's not married tho engaged ) does not face public guile
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by DoubleN(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2007
This BB housemates are one the randiest set of people i have come across. They look for every little opportunity to touch themselves all in the name of playing the 'kissing game'. As for Meryl, she doesn't have any idea that one day she would want to get married and all the nonsense she is doing in the house will be brought to light.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2007
nobody holy pass ma brother!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2007
Eureka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We did it!

She's outta the house!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by naija4laif: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2007
merlyz gone
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2007
There goes shower hour for all the perverts. Meryl is out. Theoretically, Ofunneka lives to stay another two weeks. Cos Richard and tatiana will both be up for eviction by this time tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2007
Nah! Kweku is next! Believe me
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by naija4laif: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2007
nah i tink ofuneka is still gon b there 4 awhile, she has really stepped up her game
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Orikinla(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2007
Phew!
Thank God the "come and bang me" girl don waka. grin

What a great relief.

Omo dudu Ghana should be next.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2007
@Kaydee
Kwaku? How? Who's going to nominate him? Lerato is HOH and her two nominations last week are still in the house. She's putting them up again next week. Trust me. Except something really catastrophic happens between her and some other housemate before the nominations tomorrow, Richard and Tatiana remain at the top of her list for eviction.

For the third time, the housemate replaced on Eviction Row by the Head of House has survived eviction and will have to live with the backstabbing HOH in the house. I think that's too much for coincidence. My opinion.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 2:28am On Sep 10, 2007
kaydee:

Nah! Kweku is next! Believe me

Hopefully Lerato doesnt replace him

I hope Ofu doesnt come up 2moro.

Hmm lets watch and see
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2007
For the third time, the housemate replaced on Eviction Row by the Head of House has survived eviction and will have to live with the backstabbing HOH in the house. I think that's too much for coincidence. My opinion

There is some sense in that. The organisation of this edition is just messed up. Imagind bertha crying later yesternite dat K didnt want to talk to her. yeye girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2007
yeah congrat u to all grin (apologies to u guys who wouldnt miss the shower hr)on all counts at least our gal will get breather or will she ?remeber aint no lost love between lerato n ofunne.
Lawyer chap whats ur take
predictions please.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2007
The nominations would be real tight, as events have taken a turn with Meryl's exit.
I think its going to be one of tatiana or richard along with maureen or Ofunneka.
I agree with Lawyerchap, Ofunneka has 2 - 3 weeks more.
Hopefully she might not be voted out, but she would be up for eviction more frequently.
As it is the clique [Max, Leratho, Kweku and Code] would not put each other for eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2007
Yeah, cnat wait for the nominations
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2007
Max might put Kweku up for eviction.

The game is real tight

I dont know if Lerato would save Ofu if she is put up

But lets see how it goes
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Emad(f): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2007
hummmmmmmm i dont queit feel nice that Meryl was outted
but then the game goes on, something tells me that Maureen is a survivor , they wont see her coming
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 3:13am On Sep 11, 2007
@ Lawyerchap

U must be a Wizard(Harry Potter's Cousin). How did U know? U're the boss here.Keep doing your thing.My siblings now think U work with Big Brother and are suspecting the Idols "Ojoro"(The 24hours behind stuff) they did. Keep Doing ur thang man!Aight!

@ All
Who is leaving? Def not Max oh! Any of the other two will do.I prefer Tati coz Richard ain't a threat(my opinion) at all. Make we decide who they commot oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Emad(f): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2007
Tati is leaving, my decision is made
she is causing Richard to Sin
As Code said ,,, she is finding it difficult to keep it real

SO TATI GO HOME
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2007
Nominations were pure drama last night. We had housemates reacting to last week’s Head of House’s decision to reverse the nominations and save Ofunneka and replace her with Richard. He claimed that apart from Ofunneka being a housemate who contributes her utmost, the other two ladies Meryl and Maureen on Eviction Row were both attached to his homies. If he had saved one and left the other it was always going to generate bad blood amongst his boys. It rang true but apparently it didn’t cut any ice with housemates as they  came out with guns blazing and threw in a third housemate for eviction; no surprises, it was last week’s HOH Maxwell from Zambia.

Richard’s reaction to his being substituted for Ofunneka on eviction row last week was spine-tingling. He likened it to Max pulling a gun on him, pointing it at his face and pulling the trigger. Only to find the chamber empty. So we knew it would be payback time, come nomination night. And they really brought it down heavy.

Richiana both nominated Maxerato. No surprises there. You know, when Tatiana nominated Lerato I felt “what a waste of a nomination. Hello! She’s Head of House. No one else will bother to nominate her because they know she’ll just save herself.’ How wrong I was. By the time Richard weighed in with his own nominations, Lerato and Max suddenly had two nominations each. Tatiana’s nomination of Max was based purely on strategy though, not payback, because she had nominated him previously based on the fact that he was a strong contender. However, his treatment of Richard must have also contributed to her making that decision this time around.

Maxerato on the other hand were not quite as unanimous in their nominations as Richiana. Max had to nominate Richard because he knew Richard would definitely nominate him. Duh! Who wouldn’t? But his second nomination was Bertha. That was a surprise because Bertha is supposedly part of their clique. He claimed she liked to force her opinions on others. (Hello! It’s what lawyers are trained to do). However I think Max is secretly enamoured of Tatiana and that’s why he nominated Bertha instead. Lerato is wise to this and nominated Richiana without a moment’s hesitation. Immediately after Meryl’s eviction I had predicted that Richard and Tatiana would be on Eviction Row this week since Lerato was Head of House. She had nominated them both last week and since Richard survived, I knew she would be putting them up again this week.

Kwaku and Bertha are presently caught in a catch-22 situation. Kwaku is alone having lost Meryl to eviction and Bertha is interested in the guy but does not want to be seen as taking advantage of Meryl’s absence. Kwaku also does not want to seem shallow by taking off with Bertha, but we all know he wants to. Anyhow, their nominations matched perfectly showing that they are at least thinking alike. They both nominated Richard and Maureen. Everyone is sore at Richard for getting the whole house punished for his microphone infringements and that’s why everyone had him in their sights on nomination night.

Code has still not received any nomination till date. He nominated Richiana because he felt Richard was missing his wife and was succumbing to temptation from the ever so tempting Tatiana, while he felt Tatiana was having great difficulty keeping “it” real. Maureen nominated Bertha because she’s her nemesis and Max because she couldn’t trust him anymore. She felt he was pretending too much. After he was called to make his substitution, he went off to the penthouse for his treat and when he returned, he brought her some chocolate. When he was giving it to her she claims he looked her straight in the eye and apparently she felt like that was a subliminal message that he had saved her. So she feels Max can lie without flinching and that makes him untrustworthy.

Homegirl Ofunneka didn’t get any nominations this week. Interestingly her own nominations were of the two housemates who had most consistently nominated her before: Kwaku and Lerato. But this time around, neither of them nominated her. Homegirl appears to be really stepping up her game.

I had earlier said that I felt the results could be manipulated and evictions orchestrated to engender tension amongst housemates and I got my confirmation yesterday when the announcement of those on Eviction Row was made by Kabelo. He said, “The housemate with the most number of nominations is Lerato. The second Housemate up for eviction this week is Maxwell. There is also a third housemate up for eviction and that housemate is Richard.”

We all know that Richard got five nominations while Max and Lerato got three each. But by announcing it the way he did, he made it look as though the housemates had targeted Maxerato and not Richard. This really got Lerato riled up and she couldn’t hide her disgust, leading to some rather open collusion which I’m surprised Biggy has done nothing about. Maxerato, Kwaku and Bertha suddenly think that there are camps in the house and that people are colluding somehow. Actually the only clique in the house now is Maxerato, Kwaku and Bertha. And they are the only ones colluding. Bertha clearly said, “we cannot afford to ever lose this Head of House position again.”  If that’s not collusion as defined by the rules, I don’t know what is.

When it came time for Lerato to make the switch, she saved herself and substituted Tatiana. I think she should have saved Max instead of herself. Why? It would have been a brilliant turn of strategy and would have sealed her fate as winner of the contest. Imagine the points she would have scored with such a move! There is simply no way she would have been voted out if she had done that and that singular act would have gotten her enough mileage to get into the final three. Instead she did the expected selfish thing and saved her own ass. And that doesn’t get you any points, my dear. Agreed it would have been a phenomenal risk to take but, trust me, Biggy would never let the South African housemate leave so early in the game. Guaranteed. Lerato lost a golden opportunity to virtually guarantee herself a place in the final three.

So Richiana and Max are on Eviction Row this week. I think Richard is public enemy number one right now, so my money’s on him. But as these things go, there’s always room for a surprising twist in the tale. Let’s watch and see, shall we?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2007
tsquaure:

yeah congrat u to all grin (apologies to u guys who wouldnt miss the shower hr)on all counts at least our girl will get breather or will she ?remeber aint no lost love between lerato n ofunne.
Lawyer chap whats your take
predictions please.

@tsquaure
You must have missed my prediction on the day of Meryl's eviction. But here it is again.

lawyerchap:

There goes shower hour for all the perverts. Meryl is out. Theoretically, Ofunneka lives to stay another two weeks. Cos Richard and Tatiana will both be up for eviction by this time tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Emad(f): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2007
PRAY LAYWER TELL US WHO WILL WIN THE GRAND PRIZE? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Seun(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2007
Wow, what a detailed report. Thanks. Yes, who do you think will win?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2007
Emad:

PRAY LAYWER TELL US WHO WILL WIN THE GRAND PRIZE? grin

Seun:

Wow, what a detailed report. Thanks. Yes, who do you think will win?

What? And spoil the fun of anticipation for everyone? Ko likely! Actually how can anyone know who will win BBA2 at this time except by a fluke guess? Everything still needs to play out. (truth is, like Nicholas Cage in the movie "Next" i can only see into the very near future. wink grin ) Seriously, i have absolutely no idea at this time who will win it. But Ofunneka is looking good for it right now. Africa has agreed that aside her looks which are no fault of hers, she's the realest representation of a true African woman; intelligent but not bossy, mature but not antisocial, level headed but not a wet blanket and a person who understands the importance of homeliness in a woman. No one in the strapline has ever insulted Ofunneka's parents because she was obviously very well brought up.

Code hasn't been nominated because he's managed to keep on the right side of the housemates but public opinion of him is at an all time low. If he gets onto Eviction Row he'll be gone before he can say "Maureen".

It's too soon to say who will win it, so let's just watch how it unfolds, shall we?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Emad(f): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2007
lawyerchap:

she's the realest representation of a true African woman; intelligent but not bossy, mature but not antisocial, level headed but not a wet blanket and a person who understands the importance of homeliness in a woman.
It's too soon to say who will win it, so let's just watch how it unfolds, shall we?

Well i agree that Ofu is real, but i dont agree that she is not bossy
I found her dictatorial at the time when she was made to head a project, she and Bertha are dictatorial women,
Well Since you can only see as far as the Next sunday, lets hope someone like Richiana goes out wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2007
lawyerchap u r too much bros
thanks for the detailed lowdown on d housemates & nominations
cant wait for d next eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2007
watch paints dry?LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2007
ouch! i missed the nomination show . it hurts. all the excitement.n u were right again lawyer chap thanks for the update.n finally the moment i have been waiting for ice princess on the eviction row. hey lets knock tati out grin cos she's the real competition. ritchie boy will be lost without her so he comes next. n whats with kwaku n bertha? let them just get on with their thing. not that they really care a bout meryl any way
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2007
@lawyer chap,

you are da bomb! have told everyone i know to watch out for your analysis and predictions, but this time around, i just have to think differently.

although richard seems to be getting a lot of bad publicity, maxwell in my opinion is leaving the house. this is because the voters are bent on disbanding the clique and untouchables in the house. we the viewers need to know what will happen if maxwell which seems to be the pillar of those four is out. we know he is gunning for ofuneka on the errorneous belief that she nominated him.

i personally want maxwell out so he can know that bba2 is most certainly not about him or his lerato
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2007
Well i know its sad to say this but i think MAX should go for our home girl to survive.

If Max stays it becomes a clique and it could spell danger for our home girl

If he goes Ofu would be safe because Code,Maureen and probably Richard wont touch her now

If Max stays hmm i smell Ofu coming up next week as he would want to make up

Max should go for strategic reasons.

Wetin una talk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (85) (Reply)

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.