Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (45012 Views)

Women Sleep Around More Than Men, Says A Lady (photos & Video) / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Kylekent59: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
tee59:
How many of these ladies do you see spending ten to thirty years in your better marriage? They may be lucky to get men to wed them but may not be able to stay married for long. Do you think, drinking of alcohol, smoking of weeds, performing all sexual styles on bed, living a reckless life can sustain and hold a marriage for long? Why are our celebrities still have failed marriages despite all they have? Change your orientation. You can as well follow suit and tell us your experience in marriage after two years.

Best comment.

I just made your 100th likes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by babapressy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
hmmmm, they may get married on time but alot of them don't last in the marriage probably due to bad character. "with time, sexy dressing and sexual skills will be at the mercy of good character"

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
stupidity:
its so true bro. If not for the grace of God, I for don break up with my babe begin date olosho. This ashi is damn caring and knows how to make me relax, fvcks me to high heavens and always put bubbyy in my mouth while I’m alsleep. Now tell me why an ignorant man won’t divorce his wife and marry such girl. But na God get power, her plan for me nor work.

Only a man who thinks with his third leg

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
loveDcross:

I attend church but i prefer not to have anything with any girl in the church. I just dont trust them. At least we know what worldly ladies will do but ladies in the church find it so easy to pretend. So sex is not what guarantees a happy marriage.
Hmmm they say the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. When it happened, for a month I couldn't sleep at night. The way she preaches to me and calls God in everything kept replaying in my head. After walking up to the altar to sing praises and worship (she's the choir leader), speak in tongs, cry on stage under the influence of the holy spirit. She go branch go the guy house after service, fvck finish ( I wonder the styles she was giving him embarassed ) then she will come and say to me Beloved, the Lord is good. I can't have anything to do with her type in this life and the next one.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by litaninja(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
Well, Its the same reason that People with previous work experience get better jobs and excel at what they do. Na work experience....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dis post is called fallacy of hasty generalization...both d club girls n d church girls r getting married every saturaday
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Westaslave2(f): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
princfred:
They become better at detecting wrong guys, deceiving the gullible nice ones and learning to give guys a sense of genuine love out of experience.
nna u ar here ! Tell me more
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by BENARI: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Not for me. Fake theory that exist only in the imagination of wayward girls.

What you Sow, You reap, simple.

For one thing, I'll hardly truly respect a woman with a wayward past, and most for most guys, I know; same.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by tightpussy156: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
they deceived the good guys, drill their pocket end up fucking the bad guys an also end up with the innocent young nice guy.the club girls use their wet pussy to trap the nice guy Bleep them really good,suck their dick to scopio an massage them really good why the innocent guy are blindfolded with the sexual part of it an take the hoe,olosho into marriage that wouldn't last up to a months.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Naajjii: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
How many of such clubs girls get married to good guys. If you think this is true go out and be clubbing all round the places let you be well known with clubbing and runs let see which responsible guy will come for you. You can only get such guys when your history is not known.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by midehi2(f): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
tee59:
How many of these ladies do you see spending ten to thirty years in your better marriage? They may be lucky to get men to wed them but may not be able to stay married for long. Do you think, drinking of alcohol, smoking of weeds, performing all sexual styles on bed, living a reckless life can sustain and hold a marriage for long? Why are our celebrities still have failed marriages despite all they have? Change your orientation. You can as well follow suit and tell us your experience in marriage after two years.
Babe forget this grammar, I have seen alot and still doing well in their husband houses, in short i have a girlfriend during our university days, she was almost our messiah then with food stuffs after abuja runs and all that....go to her home now, u go fear fear, the way she treats her husband and taking good care of her home, their love and way of living, in short the day i visited her home, they gave me an apartment to sleep after gists and all that, that night i was almost in tears how far she has gone and me good girl then, always advising her wayward ways, just starting to blend in....forget all the wash you wrote up there, the important thing is "wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by SachaBastien(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Where is the unassailable proof behind this assertion?
Since when did smoking, drinking, clubbing, whoring or going to church become a criteria for selecting a wife?
Sensational posts by dumbass people.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by uuzba(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pojomojo:
cool

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

IF YOUR PARTNER SHOULD CONFESS SOME HORRIBLE THINGS THEY'VE DONE IN THE PAST, WOULD YOU STILL GO AHEAD WITH THE RELATIONSHIP?
This is what courtship is for. Ask all the questions you need to ask. Discuss sensibly and intelligently as adults. Not just Sex. Sex has purpose INSIDE OF MARRIAGE and not before it.
Even if your fiancée/finance refuse to answer a question, their body language can tell you if they are honest or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Pojomojo: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
wink
uuzba:

This is what courtship is for. Ask all the questions you need to ask. Discuss sensibly and intelligently as adults. Not just Sex. Sex has purpose INSIDE OF MARRIAGE and not be for it.
Even if your fiancée/finance refuse to answer a question, their body language can tell you if they are honest or not.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by BENARI: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
realmedia:
why girls who go to club and sleep around end up in better marriages than most church girls

Twitter user, Kenneth Ifeanyi, asked this question on his page some hours ago. Continue to see the replies he got.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/twitter-user-inquires-why-girls-who-go.html

I just thought that this post must have been made by a woman and alas, I was right.

Just a piece of advice for you girl, If you're a single girl and still got your sanity, pls maintain it. Don't be deceived, marriage is not what you see outside, it's much much deeper.
No man, I repeat, no man will respect, trust, and adore a woman with a wayward past.
The crown of a woman is her chastity. Take it from me.
But if you're already an 'olosho' or retired, my sister, just know that you can't eat your cake and have it. You reap what you Sow. But if you work really hard to change your ways, which by the way is always very difficult, you can gradually build trust in a good man if you find one.

But trust me, your theory is absolutely false.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Because from clubbing and sleeping around, they've learnt what men really want and how to play pretend in order to get the men.

they have also learnt from experience how to give mind blowing sex.

And they won't ever tell you that their faith prohibits certain sexual practices such as bj and anal.

They also don't ask men to pray before sex
So a man's life revolves around sex?

Interesting

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
It depends on what you call better marriage..

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and/or beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application...A trial will convince you!
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
grossintel:
Hmmm they say the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. When it happened, for a month I couldn't sleep at night. The way she preaches to me and calls God in everything kept replaying in my head. After walking up to the altar to sing praises and worship (she's the choir leader), speak in tongs, cry on stage under the influence of the holy spirit. She go branch go the guy house after service, fvck finish ( I wonder the styles she was giving him embarassed ) then she will come and say to me Beloved, the Lord is good. I can't have anything to do with her type in this life and the next one.

grin
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Abcruz(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
Weblady:
its because we are generally street smart, intelligent and quite skilled in handling men grin grin
at least that's what I have noticed looking at my friends who are married cheesy

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Be cheerful and enjoy life while you are young! Do what you want and find pleasure in what you see. But don't forget that God will judge you for everything you do.--Ecclesiastics 11:9

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Akiika: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
The reality is that good sex compensate for most things. Most men will probably go back or stay with a lady that is good in bed and caring. Most church girls are hypocrites, they only attend church to cover up their atrocities. Compare that to an experienced chick that opens up from the get go. The non-hypocrite church girls are inexperienced and lousy sex partners.
My advise to ladies, take care of yourself to look good, quit nagging, give your husband good sex, be caring and loving, and give him good food. Your relationship or marriage will be safe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
chiefqueen:
My own question is... why does it matter if she went to clubs or smoked weed or slept around?

It's doesnt matter even if she get HIV sef e no matter. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by utibeessien115(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ok oh
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Blazebond(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
Big lie.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by themanderon: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Stupid theory from a son of Belial. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by victorazyvictor(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Because from clubbing and sleeping around, they've learnt what men really want and how to play pretend in order to get the men.

they have also learnt from experience how to give mind blowing sex.

And they won't ever tell you that their faith prohibits certain sexual practices such as bj and anal.

They also don't ask men to pray before sex

Yep!

You can't be the best student without passing through the classes.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by princfred(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
stupidity:
its so true bro. If not for the grace of God, I for don break up with my babe begin date olosho. This ashi is damn caring and knows how to make me relax, fvcks me to high heavens and always put bubbyy in my mouth while I’m alsleep. Now tell me why an ignorant man won’t divorce his wife and marry such girl. But na God get power, her plan for me nor work.
lol
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by princfred(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Westaslave2:
nna u ar here ! Tell me more
You want make i write epistle abi grin.
Aha, you want to learn what it is they do that spins mens brain so you can start doing it abi ..lol ..bad ph girl. I just have one one word - dedication. Dedication to steal a heart like their life depends on it cos actualy their lifestyle depends on it. And men subliminally sense it and are hooked.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Luqas: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Because they have better opportunities to meet people with high life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Westaslave2(f): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
princfred:
Aha, you want to learn what it is they do that spins mens brain so you can start doing it abi ..lol ..bad ph girl. I just have one one word - dedication. Dedication to steal a heart like their life depends on it cos actualy their lifestyle depends on it. And men subliminally sense it and are hooked.
U ar nt being sensitize in ur words ,hit d nail pls

D lady fighting me in a situation wt diabolical means goes 2 church 24/7 ,
So wat did u think? I lyk men dat goes straight 2 d point
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Westaslave2(f): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
princfred:
one more thing ,
ADAJ'IBEKU nt Ph girl
I cant come frm dat terror zone
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Some of them too end up being used for rituals!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / Describe Your EX / Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.