Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,389 members, 7,901,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (45184 Views)

Women Sleep Around More Than Men, Says A Lady (photos & Video) / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
and who says they do? this is how they decieve girls. they won't wait to see what happens after a few years of marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Shampoo77: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
It is a lie. You are a bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by princfred(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Westaslave2:
U ar nt being sensitize in ur words ,hit d nail pls

D lady fighting me in a situation wt diabolical means goes 2 church 24/7 ,
So wat did u think? I lyk men dat goes straight 2 d point
Wow in the case of diabolism (of you are very sure its involved), only God can save you and the man.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by ladiodus(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Because life itself is unfair, however they necessarily don't end up in a good marriage but a very short marriage...........Reason divorce rate is increasing daily(Karma is a certain).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
Grace and destiny differs. Who God will bless, he will bless, who he will curse, he will curse.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Mrpojj(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
chinchonglee:
nd who discovered is false theory

Very false
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by bukatyne(f): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
There is a rule for every engagement.

If you know what to do in marriage with a willing partner, you will enjoy it whether 'good' or 'bad'
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Dollabiz: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
simply.because they are free givers and.the world.has turned.men of nowadays only.want.it.now.an.dont.care what happens after it
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Obidikejr(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
stupidity:
its so true bro. If not for the grace of God, I for don break up with my babe begin date olosho. This ashi is damn caring and knows how to make me relax, fvcks me to high heavens and always put bubbyy in my mouth while I’m alsleep. Now tell me why an ignorant man won’t divorce his wife and marry such girl. But na God get power, her plan for me nor work.

���
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by jozz(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=chiefqueen post=75039476]My own question is... why does it matter if she went to clubs or smoked weed or slept around?[/quote

Are u seriously asking that?
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Galaticos444: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Most church gals ar tempermental,dey ar unforgiven,they ar proud and self centered

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by KendrickAyomide: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
tee59:
How many of these ladies do you see spending ten to thirty years in your better marriage? They may be lucky to get men to wed them but may not be able to stay married for long. Do you think, drinking of alcohol, smoking of weeds, performing all sexual styles on bed, living a reckless life can sustain and hold a marriage for long? Why are our celebrities still have failed marriages despite all they have? Change your orientation. You can as well follow suit and tell us your experience in marriage after two years.

your teeth complete
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
Interesting trend cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by dochenaj: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Weblady:
its because we are generally street smart, intelligent and quite skilled in handling men grin grin
at least that's what I have noticed looking at my friends who are married cheesy
I couldn't help but notice that pronoun "we". So you are part of the gang.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
grossintel:
Hmmm they say the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. When it happened, for a month I couldn't sleep at night. The way she preaches to me and calls God in everything kept replaying in my head. After walking up to the altar to sing praises and worship (she's the choir leader), speak in tongs, cry on stage under the influence of the holy spirit. She go branch go the guy house after service, fvck finish ( I wonder the styles she was giving him embarassed ) then she will come and say to me Beloved, the Lord is good. I can't have anything to do with her type in this life and the next one.
Guy I am scared and unfortunately they are many like her in the church. But I hope you are not making this up.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by dochenaj: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
blissgregory:
Dis post is called fallacy of hasty generalization...both d club girls n d church girls r getting married every saturaday
It is a fallacy but not fallacy of hasty generalization. The conclusion has a selection bias, confirmation bias and a string of other biases.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=jozz post=75045054][/quote] Do I sound like I'm joking? Nobody asks these questions about guys.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ghostofsparta1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
You feel they are ? It's not so dear take statistics and you'll see reality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by okwabayi(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
It didn’t work for Tonto Dikeh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Rebuke: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Weblady:
its because we are generally street smart, intelligent and quite skilled in handling men grin grin
at least that's what I have noticed looking at my friends who are married cheesy

Self deception. Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Weblady:
hahaha lool...actually it's because they ve learnt to look the other way and take whatever comes...you know when the church going girl gets to know her hubby has condoms in his car she goes crazy cos the thought of him sleeping with another woman is so unacceptable to her... sex holds no emotional attachment for street girls, besides most have no complaints about their hubby cos there is usually another guy making up for his inadequacies somewhere, so whatever comes, they accept, even thrive in sef
Don't be deceived. Happiness is relative

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by mechanics(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
if one do go to club and she later changed for good, there is high probability that she will have a good marriage if she does not go back to her old ways, on the other hand, some that don't go to club does not mean their marriages will be perfect, remember the ways of God are different from men, a sinner that repents today can become a powerful instrument in the hands of God than one who has repented for ages, what matters is Grace of God.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by adenlemmanuel: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
you are right... but they don't last long
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Acidosis(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
as much as I'm tempted to deny your claims I think you have a point.

A good girl is someone that treats you right, it doesn't matter what they did with their lives before they met you.

Being a virgin or attending vigils on a daily basis do not make a girl "good". What makes you good is how you treat people, or your partner.

"Bad girls" end in "better" marriages because they treat their partners rightly. Their partners do not see the bad side, it is you the public whose opinions do not count that see the bad side.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
loveDcross:

Guy I am scared and unfortunately they are many like her in the church. But I hope you are not making this up.
Bro, what shall it profit me to make this up? I'm very real and I mean every word, I was working with a Telcom company in porthacort and she too happened to be here for NYSC. Ave been to her church and saw the guy occasionally but never knew what was going on. If you're dating a church girl, keep Bible and God aside and scrutinize her very well. For your own safety so you don't die of heart attack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
dochenaj:

It is a fallacy but not fallacy of hasty generalization. The conclusion has a selection bias, confirmation bias and a string of other biases.
nt true
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
chiefqueen:

Do I sound like I'm joking?
Nobody asks these questions about guys.

Me sef tire ooo... Guys score gals the way they want and no body seem to talk of the aftermaths! Like guys are excepted from the law of Kama.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 24, 2019
ok judging from ur conclusion then babes like cossy,anita joseph,afro candy suppose to don end up in a happy marriage with a marriage. being a club girl or church girl does not guarantee u a good lifelong partner.wat guarantees u good lifelong partner is when u are easily assesible to ppl,u are friendly and have an open heart as a lady.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by escapefromusa(f): 12:32am On Jan 24, 2019
sureheaven:
Because they don't pretend to be holy when they're not.

Secondly, they're not bothered by their conscience, whenever they sin, they beg for forgiveness and believe their sins are forgiven.

God and nature love people who don't pretend

A budding religious extremist.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 24, 2019
quentin06:
whats the difference between club girls and church girls these days?
very good question..lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Debra911(f): 1:18am On Jan 24, 2019
midehi2:

Babe forget this grammar, I have seen alot and still doing well in their husband houses, in short i have a girlfriend during our university days, she was almost our messiah then with food stuffs after abuja runs and all that....go to her home now, u go fear fear, the way she treats her husband and taking good care of her home, their love and way of living, in short the day i visited her home, they gave me an apartment to sleep after gists and all that, that night i was almost in tears how far she has gone and me good girl then, always advising her wayward ways, just starting to blend in....forget all the wash you wrote up there, the important thing is "wisdom.
Ah babe no go try am o, d girl head fit dey strong pass ur own,u fit go do oloshoism now, kon end worse. Just b u,I've never heard of any good person with no reward for his/her good act, God is never blind, He surely knows what HE is doing.No matter aw u see it,if u owe nature ,it'll surely come for payment one day, take it or leave it. but Gods grace will always be above all.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by dochenaj: 1:30am On Jan 24, 2019
The law of sowing states that if you sow the wind, you will reap the whirlwind. And if you owe a debt, it must be paid in full with interest.

But the interesting thing is that after all the philandering and collecting debts, if you're lucky and the debt collector delays till you meet and accept Jesus, then you are in luck. Now the question is, how many are lucky to that extent without having to pay for their sins?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? / My Problem With Nigeria Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.