Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,730 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (45050 Views)

Women Sleep Around More Than Men, Says A Lady (photos & Video) / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 1:35am On Jan 24, 2019
lilmax:
they deceive "good" men who do not know left and right

the bad guys deceive "good" women who do not know left and right

only a dumbass won't see through a hoe bullshit

moral lesson: be good and wise at the same time not foolish

You have a point

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 1:38am On Jan 24, 2019
tee59:
How many of these ladies do you see spending ten to thirty years in your better marriage? They may be lucky to get men to wed them but may not be able to stay married for long. Do you think, drinking of alcohol, smoking of weeds, performing all sexual styles on bed, living a reckless life can sustain and hold a marriage for long? Why are our celebrities still have failed marriages despite all they have? Change your orientation. You can as well follow suit and tell us your experience in marriage after two years.

being a good girl or a bad girl has ZERO bearing on whether your marriage will last or not

it is putting in the work, making the sacrifices and doing your best that will keep you married (both parties)

One dimensional thinking is very prevalent amongst Africans

So I am not surprised
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 1:41am On Jan 24, 2019
Pojomojo:
cool
“I’m not married yet please. When I get married, I’ll stick to only my partner”

If you can’t stay faithful in relationships, you will never be faithful in your marriage. It’s not rocket science
*****************************************************************************************************************
If you can’t stay faithful in relationships, you will never be faithful in your marriage. It’s not rocket science
2 failed marriages and a sex tape she did not consent to being made public, the world was convinced Kanye West had lost his mind when he decided to marry Kim. They made jokes about him making a song about gold diggers and marrying one. The world was convinced that the union would not last after all to them Kim was just a gold digger and a reality star who is nothing without her nice body. Now it's 3 kids later, after Kanye's depression,

after Kanye's many failed business venture, after Kanye had declared bankruptcy and Kim is still around. Kim is still is still Kanye's pillar and Kanye has never been crazier about Kim. My bro, the world will always have something to say about your partner - they will call her a LovePeddler because she has done the same thing men do everyday, with many sexual partners.

They will call her a gold digger because she chooses to be compensated for her time. Some will even tell you about her one night stands, they will even know her favourite positions and will tell you about that. However, if you ask me, your woman is yours. She is a reflection of you. It is your duty to protect her honour. It is your duty to not to gossip about her with those people but fight for her to be respected and never stop loving her because of other people's opinions her.
*****************************************************************************************************************
QUESTION OF THE DAY!

IF YOUR PARTNER SHOULD CONFESS SOME HORRIBLE THINGS THEY'VE DONE IN THE PAST, WOULD YOU STILL GO AHEAD WITH THE RELATIONSHIP?

You have spoken well

just as I said

as long as two parties are willing to put in the work

That marriage stahds a greater chance of surviving

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 1:42am On Jan 24, 2019
Chepy:
Not true. You eventually end up with someone with in the same category as you..That’s how my friend who smokes married a girl who does same too. I’m waiting till they gave birth, let’s see what the children will turn out!

another one dimensional thinker
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 1:44am On Jan 24, 2019
chloride6:
Someone already explained, been a good girl is not all you need to get married.

exactly
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 1:47am On Jan 24, 2019
Dinho20:
LOVE IS PATIENT AND KIND;
LOVE DOES NOT ENVY OR BOAST;
IT IS NOT ARROGANT OR RUDE.
IT DOES NOT REJOICE AT WRONGDOING,
BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH.
LOVE BEARS ALL THINGS, BELIEVES ALL THINGS, HOPES ALL THINGS, ENDURES ALL THINGS.

the recipe for remaining in marriage
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 1:49am On Jan 24, 2019
koyyes:
They get married faster but the marriage never really lasts or ends up making them miserable. Ask them...they full nairaland.

Any good 'church' girl that ends up with a bad guy whether rich or poor is a big fool and will eat shiiit through out the marriage.

Let bad guys be with bad girls and kill each other. Not my biz wax.

Leave all the pretenders who call themselves good guys but chase after bad girls. Its their type that end up fathering another man's child unknowingly.

Good guys should go after good girls. Don't let your timid nature stop you. Abi no bi man una be?

hmmm....

interesting
tho not in all cases
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 1:51am On Jan 24, 2019
victorian:
That's pure lie and fallacy .

My school mate who was a bad girl ,back then .

Come and see her now! She looks old , worn out , poor , dragging along 4children with an extra one carried at her back . She was the even the one who called my name , I didn't recognise her at first until I look at her face closer . And I was like wow! Bisola! Jeez! How are u doing ? She smiled weak at me and replied fine . I was like mehn I can see you are married . she smiled again and nod yes . I just shook my head and she was like am I married? I smiled and I mumbled yea.

She said u look good . I said thanks. Then I said am rushing off to somewhere, nice seeing u again. She replied same here .
Mehn i was like wow! As she walked on with her kids .

Na wa o. Bisola of those days .

May we not marry the wrong partners in this life , amen!!!

wrong choice of spouse and life conditions is responsible for her predicament
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 1:52am On Jan 24, 2019
chiefqueen:
My own question is... why does it matter if she went to clubs or smoked weed or slept around?

good question
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 1:54am On Jan 24, 2019
mrsoludomeka:
I dont believe that.all i believe is whether your clubbing or your a church girl as far as there is grace your husband will locate you.

true
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 2:02am On Jan 24, 2019
bukatyne:
There is a rule for every engagement.

If you know what to do in marriage with a willing partner, you will enjoy it whether 'good' or 'bad'

You have spoken well

not all these things some people here are writing
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Chepy: 3:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Ugosample:

I’m a dimensional thinker
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by victorian(f): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2019
Ugosample:

wrong choice of spouse and life conditions is responsible for her predicament

Honestly ehn? No be small thing.

How life changes one to either down below or up there , really baffles me .

May God help us all, amen.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2019
victorian:

Honestly ehn? No be small thing.
How life changes one to either down below or up there , really baffles me .
May God help us all, amen.
true
but still
you would have inquired more and seen how you could be of help to her her condition must be precarious
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Horpeyemi3(f): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2019
These clubs girls ehn married men or men generally find it easy to confide in them, tell them their kind of woman they want and all...
And with the men's experience, the club girls are really really learning from them, they also want good things now
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by victorian(f): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Ugosample:

true

but still

you would have inquired more and seen how you could be of help to her
her condition must be precarious

I know but she almost turned me into a lesbian back then, if not that I found it repulsive and still see lesbianism repulsive . She turned many girls back then into lesbians . I had to place her at a distance back then. While I watch how she frolicks with both guys and girls . I was the Orobo back then , while she was the slim and sexy one .
So seeing her out of the blues looking old and worn out , shook me to the bone marrows. I didn't really think much of hearing her story and why she was the way she looked .
God forgive me but what was on my mind , was I hope people are not noticing us talking , lemme quickly leave .See where fucvk fucvk carry her reach . God forgive me but that was exactly my thoughts. cry

Wherever she is , may God help her and restore her back in Jesus name amen .
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by midehi2(f): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Debra911:

Ah babe no go try am o, d girl head fit dey strong pass ur own,u fit go do oloshoism now, kon end worse. Just b u,I've never heard of any good person with no reward for his/her good act, God is never blind, He surely knows what HE is doing.No matter aw u see it,if u owe nature ,it'll surely come for payment one day, take it or leave it. but Gods grace will always be above all.
Which kind oloshoism, am married, am only saying 70% of babes wey don waka tear eyes dey end up marrying the rich good men and they are living it great. fact#
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by midehi2(f): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2019
victorian:

I know but she almost turned me into a lesbian back then, if not that I found it repulsive and still see lesbianism repulsive . She turned many girls back then into lesbians . I had to place her at a distance back then. While I watch how she frolicks with both guys and girls . I was the Orobo back then , while she was the slim and sexy one .
So seeing her out of the blues looking old and worn out , shook me to the bone marrows. I didn't really think much of hearing her story and why she was the way she looked .
God forgive me but what was on my mind , was I hope people are not noticing us talking , lemme quickly leave .See where fucvk fucvk carry her reach . God forgive me but that was exactly my thoughts. cry

Wherever she is , may God help her and restore her back in Jesus name amen .
She was fvcking anyhow, every dick and harry, no wisdom
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by gregyboy(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2019
false thoery most end up marrying a rich flirt man and later end up killing their husband gor flirting with other women or maybe forced to leave the marriage
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Debra911(f): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2019
midehi2:

Which kind oloshoism, am married, am only saying 70% of babes wey don waka tear eyes dey end up marrying the rich good men and they are living it great. fact#
Well that's ur theory & u believed it cos you've seen it work out. But on my side Two of my beautiful friends who lived such lifestyles married rich good men,but are barren now(just 4yrs)& thanks to God one of them gave birth last year June,but this baby has bin on oxygen & after an ECG, it was found out that d baby had mycocardiac infarction. But thank God d babe survived it all,it was a narrow escape, but the husband spent hell of money. while d other the other hasn't gotten a child, like I know places she visits without her husband's knowledge just to get d fruit of d womb. The husband s so caring but d mother inlaw s head ache, and as I'm talking to u now, despite how loving the husband was ,he still had the guts to impregnate another lady outside & bring into d house and was telling my friend that he already paid d girl that after one year , d girl would go and d baby become theirs. This arrangement was between d mother inlaw & d husband, my friend has no choice but to deal with it. Now see how complicated the whole thing is. But this my friends husband s so rich and many ppl see her has blessed but never knew wat she's going through. The story goes on&on. I can't convince u on ur already believed fact based on ur experience, this s wat I believe in &It has been working for me, I never lived such life ,I'm a med student and my fiance s so blessed. I wouldn't say my life s so good than my friends,just like u initially said,wisdom s needed but its good u allow ppl see d bitter truth about life, what goes around will surely come round, if not now but later years and after years, the truth will surely stem up. Its a pity good men fall into victim, but who are we to blame, since the guy already promised to love her both in good health & bad, he has to carry his cross and love her to d end, that's d marriage oath. That's my own philosophy of life and I don't regret any of dem

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by midehi2(f): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2019
Debra911:

Well that's ur theory & u believed it cos you've seen it work out. But on my side Two of my beautiful friends who lived such lifestyles married rich good men,but are barren now(just 4yrs)& thanks to God one of them gave birth last year June,but this baby has bin on oxygen & after an ECG, it was found out that d baby had mycocardiac infarction. But thank God d babe survived it all,it was a narrow escape, but the husband spent hell of money. while d other the other hasn't gotten a child, like I know places she visits without her husband's knowledge just to get d fruit of d womb. The husband s so caring but d mother inlaw s head ache, and as I'm talking to u now, despite how loving the husband was ,he still had the guts to impregnate another lady outside & bring into d house and was telling my friend that he already paid d girl that after one year , d girl would go and d baby become theirs. This arrangement was between d mother inlaw & d husband, my friend has no choice but to deal with it. Now see how complicated the whole thing is. But this my friends husband s so rich and many ppl see her has blessed but never knew wat she's going through. The story goes on&on. I can't convince u on ur already believed fact based on ur experience, this s wat I believe in &It has been working for me, I never lived such life ,I'm a med student and my fiance s so blessed. I wouldn't say my life s so good than my friends,just like u initially said,wisdom s needed but its good u allow ppl see d bitter truth about life, what goes around will surely come round, if not now but later years and after years, the truth will surely stem up. Its a pity good men fall into victim, but who are we to blame, since the guy already promised to love her both in good health & bad, he has to carry his cross and love her to d end, that's d marriage oath. That's my own philosophy of life and I don't regret any of dem
A sincere girl who did runs to survive especially in school with no one to help, her runs without evil deeds, clubbing without juju always come true......the ones destroying homes all in the name of sugar daddy, charm all over their body, causing their human fellow pains all in the name of runs falls in the category of what you just explained up there.....what is happening to them is "karma, I don't pity such peeps.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by AnI77: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2019
faithfull18:
Life is a mystery.

Marriage is never a reward for good behavior. You need to understand that life itself is not fair. It is all about time and chance, and one's ability to effectively utilize both.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Debra911(f): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2019
midehi2:

A sincere girl who did runs to survive especially in school with no one to help, her runs without evil deeds, clubbing without juju always come true......the ones destroying homes all in the name of sugar daddy, charm all over their body, causing their human fellow pains all in the name of runs falls in the category of what you just explained up there.....what is happening to them is "karma, I don't pity such peeps.
Hahaha... u r wicked o. you get point there sha
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Debra911:

There are so many good girks who got married and are barren too

My aunt married as a virgin decades upon decades ago

And did not have her 1st child until after 12/13 years to my cousin

Was it her fault?

NO

I think you all in Nigeria need to get something straight
life is NOT mathematics with certain answers

There are so many possible results.

One can be a runs girl and get killed

One can live a rough life and it ends well for them

One can live a good life and life shows that person pepper

One can also be good and be blessed beyond measure.

but in naija

It's one dimensional thinking

All good girks will end well (no matter what)

And all "bad" girls will end badly. (regardless)

it is mentality like this that has made so many girlsin nija be disillusioned and discontented because it was drummed in their head that they are ENTITLED to good menjust because they are good

life no be like that o

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
AnI77:

Marriage is never a reward for good behavior. You need to understand that life itself is not fair. It is all about time and chance, and one's ability to effectively utilize both.

You have said it all
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
midehi2:

thars another angle to it.

the ones that went all out.

Juju, wickedness and all....

what they sow, they MUST REAP.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by midehi2(f): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Debra911:

Hahaha... u r wicked o. you get point there sha
Lol...you very pretty smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Debra911(f): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ugosample:

There are so many good girks who got married and are barren too

My aunt married as a virgin decades upon decades ago

And did not have her 1st child until after 12/13 years to my cousin

Was it her fault?

NO

I think you all in Nigeria need to get something straight
life is NOT mathematics with certain answers

There are so many possible results.

One can be a runs girl and get killed

One can live a rough life and it ends well for them

One can live a good life and life shows that person pepper

One can also be good and be blessed beyond measure.

but in naija

It's one dimensional thinking

All good girks will end well (no matter what)

And all "bad" girls will end badly. (regardless)

it is mentality like this that has made so many girlsin nija be disillusioned and discontented because it was drummed in their head that they are ENTITLED to good menjust because they are good

life no be like that o
check my initial comment, I said head differs, Yoruba ppl will say "Ori yato si ori" and Gods grace will always b sufficient for everybody whether u do good/bad, only God knows our heart & d reason y we do d things we do. Its a free world, wat would we now say about the whites who lived hard and still ended well. Head differs brother, I no go say because Mr.A do this mk I join am, its all about choice, 2nd these two stories I gave r real life experience that happened to ppl I know. When they say "all smokers r liable to die young'' doesn't mean an ardent smoker won't b successful in life but remember d side effects of smoking goes a very long way...
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by MannieA(f): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
There is a difference between a church girl and a good girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Debra911:

check my initial comment, I said head differs, Yoruba ppl will say "Ori yato si ori" and Gods grace will always b sufficient for everybody whether u do good/bad, only God knows our heart & d reason y we do d things we do. Its a free world, wat would we now say about the whites who lived hard and still ended well. Head differs brother, I no go say because Mr.A do this mk I join am, its all about choice, 2nd these two stories I gave r real life experience that happened to ppl I know. When they say "all smokers r liable to die young'' doesn't mean an ardent smoker won't b successful in life but remember d side effects of smoking goes a very long way...

I see.....

smoking may not be a very good example tho In this context

but yea

life no be maths
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Engrossed:

Me sef tire ooo... Guys score gals the way they want and no body seem to talk of the aftermaths! Like guys are excepted from the law of Kama.
Someone gets me.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by kollinskollins(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
not all girls who club; smokes and behave explicit. some are intelligently wise to know how to handle there homes. A religious lady, would see anything outside religion wrong. that theory is 60% right.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.