Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (45051 Views)

Women Sleep Around More Than Men, Says A Lady (photos & Video) / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by davien(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
It's likely to assume that some "church girls" or girls who don't club and sleep around think too highly of themselves and end up accumulating nasty behaviors which their counterparts have outgrown from experience, making them better able to find compatible partners.

There is a bit of truth in that people learn from there mistakes, but then again old habits die hard.. Life is complicated, if you're willing to settle down and make something work you will, bad past or not.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by victorian(f): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
midehi2:

She was fvcking anyhow, every dick and harry, no wisdom

Honestly ehn?

This youthful exuberance can be destructive when there is no direction or constructive purpose.
Some of the bad girls we schooled with are doing, not so well while some are doing well ,married to a good man and settled .
Likewise the good girls , some are doing OK , settled married to good men ,while some were unfortunate ended up with wrong partners .

So there is no philosophy or golden rule , that states be a bad girl and marry a good man or be a good and end up with a bad man .

Everything in life is wisdom and Grace from God .

Have always been a mummy's girl , a good well behaved one at that , lol and I keep being such , but with years of experience I have added wisdom and wealth of knowledge to it . So the choice is mine to choose which to follow .

For me, marriage is not everything but part of living . What I seek for is peace and long lasting happiness and friendships , then kids and a wise companion along the line to build a family . Cause whether anyone likes it or not , we need family . I need family anyways .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
big thick lie. most women I know are married to good rich men are good women. example is mom and a lot of others I know. oloshos that marry good men will be kicked out so soon. once a how always a hoe. a how van deceive now but there is no way her beast wouldn't be unleashed some day,men ain't stupid
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
chiefqueen:
My own question is... why does it matter if she went to clubs or smoked weed or slept around?
it doesn't matter if your future husband is an armed robber,ritualist,drug addict too
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
iamrealdeji:
it doesn't matter if your future husband is an armed robber,ritualist,drug addict too
Who mentioned armed robber, ritualist, or drug addict anywhere in this post?
You tried to make sense but you didn't. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2019
iamrealdeji:
big thick lie. most women I know are married to good rich men are good women. example is mom and a lot of others I know. oloshos that marry good men will be kicked out so soon. once a how always a hoe. a how van deceive now but there is no way her beast wouldn't be unleashed some day,men ain't stupid

cheesy cheesy

You don't know how life operates cheesy

There is time to play and time to QUIT!

If as a man /woman, you don't quit such behaviours as at when due, it might bring problems

That said

life is zig zag, not straight

there are many possibilities to every situation
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by iamrealdeji(m): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2019
Ugosample:

cheesy cheesy

You don't know how life operates cheesy

There is time to play and time to QUIT!

If as a man /woman, you don't quit such behaviours as at when due, it might bring problems

That said

life is zig zag, not straight

there are many possibilities to every situation
its not even about time to quit. people's pasts do haunt them a lot. don't be deceived with Facebook dating and all,only desperate men marry people they meet on Facebook and desperate men are not the best of men. if you're a good man,your brain would tell you that you can't just pick a woman anywhere and make her your wife. all been said,there are some women that would be lucky though but very few of them,most wayward women. I know are not married to good or successful men,I can name several examples. if a woman is a hoe,she will always be a hoe and that would send her out of husband's home even if she's lucky to get one,I'm talking about chronic hoes that have been doing it for long and not bad-good girls that are not virgins and yet haven't bleeped many guys.
also,no sane good man would marry a party girl that smokes and bleeps a lot except he wants to use her for ritual. only a desperate man would do such and desperate men are not the best of men

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 27, 2019
mechanics:
if one do go to club and she later changed for good, there is high probability that she will have a good marriage if she does not go back to her old ways, on the other hand, some that don't go to club does not mean their marriages will be perfect, remember the ways of God are different from men, a sinner that repents today can become a powerful instrument in the hands of God than one who has repented for ages, what matters is Grace of God.
u cant expect a lady that is heavily into runz and clubbing to just change after marriage cheesy.it aint easy.if na mumu man she marry she will be doin it codedly behind his back.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Ugosample(m): 7:14am On Jan 27, 2019
iamrealdeji:
its not even about time to quit. people's pasts do haunt them a lot. don't be deceived with Facebook dating and all,only desperate men marry people they meet on Facebook and desperate men are not the best of men. if you're a good man,your brain would tell you that you can't just pick a woman anywhere and make her your wife. all been said,there are some women that would be lucky though but very few of them,most wayward women. I know are not married to good or successful men,I can name several examples. if a woman is a hoe,she will always be a hoe and that would send her out of husband's home even if she's lucky to get one,I'm talking about chronic hoes that have been doing it for long and not bad-good girls that are not virgins and yet haven't bleeped many guys.
also,no sane good man would marry a party girl that smokes and bleeps a lot except he wants to use her for ritual. only a desperate man would do such and desperate men are not the best of men

lmao cheesy cheesy

I hear you
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by mechanics(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
lefulefu:
u cant expect a lady that is heavily into runz and clubbing to just change after marriage cheesy.it aint easy.if na mumu man she marry she will be doin it codedly behind his back.
hahahaha, some can change o, it depends if she's now born again if not she won't change after marriage.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
mechanics:
hahahaha, some can change o, it depends if she's now born again if not she won't change after marriage.
my brother e no easy for a lady wey dey on the street doing runz for yrs to jus bcome a submissive faithful wife all of a sudden.anyhow anyhow even if she marry she will still be doin the runzing on a coded level. one of my family friend wey use stronghead marry an italo returnee na so im marriage jus crash like a park of cards. the babe after marrying him took him to italy with her but as dem land for italy she was not behaving like a married woman. na so d woman dey sleep with d guy boss ,dey sleep with d neighbours and she no even dey hide am sef.no be person tell am to run away from d marriage.if u marry an ex street girl with the notion dat she has changed or she will change then oyo might be ur case oo.she might be might be nice to u yes but brother she will cheat on u cos an ashi can be tired but never retired .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by ubunja(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
mechanics:
once a hoe always a hoe. But go ahead and wife up a hoe if you wanna learn by experience.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by mechanics(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
ubunja:
once a hoe always a hoe. But go ahead and wife up a hoe if you wanna learn by experience.
hmmmmm, you can't conclude like that na.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by mechanics(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
lefulefu:
my brother e no easy for a lady wey dey on the street doing runz for yrs to jus bcome a submissive faithful wife all of a sudden.anyhow anyhow even if she marry she will still be doin the runzing on a coded level. one of my family friend wey use stronghead marry an italo returnee na so im marriage jus crash like a park of cards. the babe after marrying him took him to italy with her but as dem land for italy she was not behaving like a married woman. na so d woman dey sleep with d guy boss ,dey sleep with d neighbours and she no even dey hide am sef.no be person tell am to run away from d marriage.if u marry an ex street girl with the notion dat she has changed or she will change then oyo might be ur case oo.she might be might be nice to u yes but brother she will cheat on u cos an ashi can be tired but never retired .
hahahaha, it's well bro, we just have to keep praying for our partners not to change.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by ubunja(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
mechanics:
hmmmmm, you can't conclude like that na.
I said go ahead and marry her.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by mechanics(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
ubunja:
I said go ahead and marry her.
hahahaha, funny you.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:14am On Jan 28, 2019
church girls are disadvantaged

why? its the same guys they see every sunday, aslong within the church the guys are the same old guys no new guys they will remain single

then the non church going girls usually hang around in different place therefore it increases there chances of being seen by random guys

its a simple equation, you can never win lotto unless you play, non church girls go out to be seen
whether they sleep around its s different topic
church girls stay indoor as reserved girls and go out sunday to church to be seen by the same old guys in the church who dont fancy them
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by ubunja(m): 5:32am On Jan 28, 2019
ZIMDRILL:
church girls are disadvantaged

why? its the same guys they see every sunday, aslong within the church the guys are the same old guys no new guys they will remain single

then the non church going girls usually hang around in different place therefore it increases there chances of being seen by random guys

its a simple equation, you can never win lotto unless you play, non church girls go out to be seen
whether they sleep around its s different topic
church girls stay indoor as reserved girls and go out sunday to church to be seen by the same old guys in the church who dont fancy them
you are too much. People go to church maybe once a week. Obvious during the week the church girl can meet new men at work, school or on the street. Do they live at church and their rooms?
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:03am On Jan 28, 2019
ubunja:
you are too much. People go to church maybe once a week. Obvious during the week the church girl can meet new men at work, school or on the street. Do they live at church and their rooms?

if we take it from a point view the same church girls have the same chances as non going since they can meet at work, school or the street

but there one thing missing the same church girls want to play holy at work, school and on the streets therefore they are disadvantaged
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Elsah(f): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2019
My big sis is an 100% church girl, liiike to the core, not exposed at all, doesn't do social media either, triangular life, church-work-home. Ripe for marriage. Never dated. But I feel she needs to expand her circle cuz fam are already pressuring her for hubby, sometimes i wonder if her husband will come to our house to look for her, because she doesn't attend social gatherings either. I think there should be a balance. Any guy will be lucky to have her, but she is not making it easy for varieties of guys to come and try their luck, so she can choose the best. I feel she needs to stop being invisible, so that she can become visible. As for better marriage, only the ppl inside the marriage know whether their marriage is sweet or not. You can't tell from the outside, but me I know her marriage will be sweet sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Believe7(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Well the probability of finding decent girls in churches is higher than in clubs..I'm not saying all the girls in the church are saints neither are my saying u can't find decent girls too in the club..

bongolistik:
And u think it is in the church that you will find decent girls..
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by shegxi(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
Elsah:
My big sis is an 100% church girl, liiike to the core, not exposed at all, doesn't do social media either, triangular life, church-work-home. Ripe for marriage. Never dated. But I feel she needs to expand her circle cuz fam are already pressuring her for hubby, sometimes i wonder if her husband will come to our house to look for her, because she doesn't attend social gatherings either. I think there should be a balance. Any guy will be lucky to have her, but she is not making it easy for varieties of guys to come and try their luck, so she can choose the best. I feel she needs to stop being invisible, so that she can become visible. As for better marriage, only the ppl inside the marriage know whether their marriage is sweet or not. You can't tell from the outside, but me I know her marriage will be sweet sha.
does she call her pastor daddy? they would prolly hook her up in church, dats d in thing now among "churchers"
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Elsah(f): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
shegxi:
does she call her pastor daddy? they would prolly hook her up in church, dats d in thing now among "churchers"

Ikr. Most of them are usually peered up with each other at the end of the day.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by shegxi(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Elsah:

Ikr. Most of them are usually peered up with each other at the end of the day.
which is not rili a good or bad thing, depending on the circumstances.....the two biggest scam in the world today is religion and politics, we go dey alright las las.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Elsah(f): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
shegxi:
which is not rili a good or bad thing, depending on the circumstances.....the two biggest scam in the world today is religion and politics, we go dey alright las las.

Lol. Hopefully so.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by shegxi(m): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Elsah:

Lol. Hopefully so.
I know so.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Freelane33(m): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2020
I’ll like to write but no energy lol . Let’s talk about manliness . You can rum a manly G , a manly man is a man with correct Iq, sq and others , we club , we do normal daily activities but we don’t allow ourselves and our live to be run by women and most girls that fall into our hands are always innocent girl because of the sq, social quoitient . But a hot guy whose dream is only to make money will always go for any hole available, prostitutes and others . Most rich guys in the world now are not manly that’s why they marry girl from club , brothel and others , a manly man with money � lots of egoooooo will select wisely and will never marry a woman from club , a manly man will always do things according to plan , you can’t just bring a bill to a manly man without him preparing or been told about it before . So there are differences btw men . Those that marry girls from club may have good iq but lack sq . A man with sharp sq will never do such . That’s why sq is better than iq. Dangote sq lol
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by perousd: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2020
stupidity:
its so true bro. If not for the grace of God, I for don break up with my babe begin date olosho. This ashi is damn caring and knows how to make me relax, fvcks me to high heavens and always put bubbyy in my mouth while I’m alsleep. Now tell me why an ignorant man won’t divorce his wife and marry such girl. But na God get power, her plan for me nor work.
Marry her first. I give you 3 months max.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.