Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,669 members, 7,968,930 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:23 PM

Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos (17746 Views)

Pastor Escapes From Kidnappers As They Sleep In Edo (Photo) / ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl / Photo: Nigerian Man With Female Breasts & Multiple Sex Organs Escape Mob Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by suedoh2006(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2010
Eye for eye. What you sow you shall reap.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 12:59am On Sep 27, 2010
ruba_slipa:

I see you are sticking to the point with reasonable arguments as usual.  embarassed
I'm really embarrassed for you, Kayode, you are just showing yourself up for the entire world to see.

Even worse, you are talking cr@p as usual. We've argued so many times. Don't duck away, link even just once to something you have 'proved'. If you manage even this, I will link to a dozen instances (from many more) where I have easily shown that you don't have a clue what you are talking about, you just go online to shout abuse like a child whose parents are not around.

Thanks for quoting my entire post again - with your pathetic nonsense at the bottom, my point is well-proved. Again.
1. It is rather unlikely somebody is sophistic and dumb, as sophistry depends on juggling argument.

2. You've called me 'gay' about 20 times  in this thread. I inform you (again) that I am not  gay. Can you ever get anything right in your life?

I ask you, dear readers, can you see something rather wrong in this sentence by the Sagamental and his desperate inferiority complex? For an intelligent person, he makes a strange number of spelling and grammar mistakes in his comments. We are lucky they are all preserved as proof.

It's an issue of progress and politics. Some things about traditional culture are good and strong, some things need changing. And they will change.

Oh, and come get your big-booty sister out of my house!

slowpoke you are denying you are gay now? You are scared of being fed your poo? grin

Bloody gay.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by bawomolo(m): 1:38am On Sep 27, 2010
@ruba_slipa , sorry but Homosexuality is not normal.

In fact in ancient biblical times, the penalty for adulterers and homosexuals was stoning to death.

Homosexuality is a plague worse that any other in human history. Totally disgusting.

Please keep your western ideas to yourself .

lol definitely worse than the holocaust.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by chriswu(m): 4:57am On Sep 27, 2010
We are all sinners in the eyes of God nd he who has no sin shuld cast d first stone.
I wunt have cast d first stone bt i will still have stoned d guy cos once a pote' gay' always a pote. cry. When people are beggin God to free them from d honey of a womans behive, someone is there doin a boobless hairy shapeless one like himself without a ponyo.
Only God can forgive all of us for our sins. Lets rid Nigeria of gays.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by rubaslipa: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2010
chris wu:

We are all sinners in the eyes of God nd he who has no sin shuld cast d first stone,  i will still have stoned d guy
Contradictory rubbish

chris wu:

Lets rid Nigeria of gays.
Yeah! The millions of them.

And left-handed people too.

The best way, is every one kill the one they find in their own family,

Remember, you can't expect them to kill themselves - they will just run away abroad where people have more sense.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by IBEXY(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2010
I have followed this topic with interest and at times dismay. A few people have made very interesting points along the way. I have learnt a new homophobic expression as well: "faggotism".  grin
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2010
ruba_slipa:

Yeah! The millions of them.

And left-handed people too.

The best way, is every one kill the one they find in their own family,

Remember, you can't expect them to kill themselves - they will just run away abroad where people have more sense.

Moronic comparison. [Shakes head]

What do you expect from a slowpoke that said to commit suicide, read, circumcise and pray are natural things to humans like seeing, sweating and hearing.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Waste my time engaging with a demented slowpoke pouring conjectures and stewpid arguments? Fat chance.  undecided

That is as stewpid as trying to tell Becomerich his Maps are not useful and he should stop using them.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by IBEXY(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2010
chris wu:

We are all sinners in the eyes of God nd he who has no sin shuld cast d first stone.
I wunt have cast d first stone bt i will still have stoned d guy cos once a pote' gay' always a pote. :

I have highlighted the contradictions in your post. Where do you stand? To Cast or not to cast a stone.
I would have
Should have
Could have
undecided
You think its right to have this attitude towards killing another human? Simply because they do "one thing" differently.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by IBEXY(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2010
Am begining to suspect the most "abusive contributors" to this thread are "in the closet" themselves. People often adopt a hostile attitude to throw others off the scent. Its ok to step out of the closet people.

The issue here is not homosexuality. Its abuse of a position of authority and child molestation. We have to remember as well he needs to be judged and proven guilty of the offences.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2010
IBEXY:

Am begining to suspect the most "abusive contributors" to this thread are "in the closet" themselves. People often adopt a hostile attitude to throw others off the scent. Its ok to step out of the closet people.

You want to explain how you came to this "genius" conclusion?

Lets see how your education faired in developing a theorist. It will be interesting to see if they produced a complete slowpoke or a genius. I have my suspicions but don't want to jump into conclusions.

Defend your quoted theory, show you are not a slowpoke. I wait.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by IBEXY(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2010
Sagamite:

You want to explain how you came to this "genius" conclusion?
Lets see how your education faired in developing a theorist. It will be interesting to see if they produced a complete slowpoke or a genius. I have my suspicions but don't want to jump into conclusions.
Haba!
You sound like a very bitter person with a poison tongue. Can you make a full statement without sounding abusive? Are you happy at all?
I quite agree you are the genius on this thread. Could that be the reaon why you are so bitter and unhappy? I think you could make your points without such words as "faggotism", "slowpoke" etc. If these are the thoughts that go on in the mind of a genius, I dont want to be one.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by rubaslipa: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2010
Sagamite:

Moronic comparison. [Shakes head]

What do you expect from a slowpoke that said to commit suicide, read, circumcise and pray are natural things to humans like seeing, sweating and hearing.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Waste my time engaging with a demented slowpoke pouring conjectures and stewpid arguments? Fat chance.  undecided

That is as stewpid as trying to tell Becomerich his Maps are not useful and he should stop using them.

Don't misquote me. Why not post the link and state the context? Even better, why don't you ever address the topic at hand? You're the last person on NL to know that abuse is not argument.

Your claims of intellectual superiority are also quite fake. You make grammar and spelling mistakes in most of your posts while actually attacking the minds of othes, yet you constantly scream about how 'moronic' others are:
Sagamite:

There's nothing wrong in making English mistakes, after all, it is not a Nigerian language, but to be shooting such bullets while attacking the intelligence of others? Hypocrisy. However, IBEXY and others are right. The fact is, you aren't well at all.

IBEXY:

The issue here is not homosexuality. Its abuse of a position of authority and child molestation. We have to remember as well he needs to be judged and proven guilty of the offences.

Abeg, let's name names. Sagamoron, the most abusive contributor on this and many other threads, is deep in the closet. Only when he is roaring insults at others does he stop trembling in terror. Classic psychological ploy. He wants all gays killed in 9ja to stop himself from being terribly tempted. He definitely knows what 'that thing' feels like and tastes like. He has a big-booty sister, and she told me the truth early one morning.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2010
IBEXY:

Is this the best you can come up with?? The issue is not Sagamite, Tensor or whosoever you disagree with here, but faggotism itself and the faggotry of this particular satanic priest.  However its a sign of a very weak position when you start getting into personal polemics with your opponents on an issue.
You are kidding yourself if you think that merely abusing his authority as a priest would have generated this much uproar.
Faggotry is still a crime in Nigeria by the way.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2010
IBEXY:

Haba!
You sound like a very bitter person with a poison tongue. Can you make a full statement without sounding abusive?  Are you happy at all?
I quite agree you are the genius on this thread. Could that be the reaon why you are so bitter and unhappy? I think you could make your points without such words as "faggotism", "slowpoke" etc. If these are the thoughts that go on in the mind of a genius, I dont want to be one.

How did I insult you?

By telling you to defend your droll?  grin

Am I happy?  grin

Dimwit, you opened your gob to attack someone that is stratospheres above your thinking level TWICE, and you have the guts to moan.  undecided

Lets not deviate, defend your theory, "genius".

I wait.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2010
ruba_slipa:

Don't misquote me. Why not post the link and state the context? Even better, why don't you ever address the topic at hand? You're the last person on NL to know that abuse is not argument.

Your claims of intellectual superiority are also quite fake. You make grammar and spelling mistakes in most of your posts while actually attacking the minds of othes, yet you constantly scream about how 'moronic' others are:
There's nothing wrong in making English mistakes, after all, it is not a Nigerian language, but to be shooting such bullets while attacking the intelligence of others? Hypocrisy. However, IBEXY and others are right. The fact is, you aren't well at all.

Abeg, let's name names. Sagamoron, the most abusive contributor on this and many other threads, is deep in the closet. Only when he is roaring insults at others does he stop trembling in terror. Classic psychological ploy. He wants all gays killed in 9ja to stop himself from being terribly tempted. He definitely knows what 'that thing' feels like and tastes like. He has a big-booty sister, and she told me the truth early one morning.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJJj-TlrikM[/flash]

Faggotti slowpoke.  grin
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by IBEXY(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2010
Sagamite:

How did I insult you?
By telling you to defend your droll? grin
Am I happy? grin
Dimwit, you opened your gob to attack someone that is stratospheres above your thinking level TWICE, and you have the guts to moan. undecided
Lets not deviate, defend your theory, "genius".
I wait.
You need explanation for a plain English statement. What of your "stratospheric" wisdom? Go back a few posts, you will find a "mere mortal" like myself has analysed the post for you. I need to confess am really enjoying you making a fool of yourself. Am having a laugh here reading your posts. I teased you and you fell for it like a bag of garri. Are you a man or woman? You snatch at any and everybody like a fish seller in the market.

Do you own the copyright to the word "faggotism"? Never heard or seen that word in my life - is that English or French or is it street language polished up by you? I suggest you go for exclusive rights to the words "dimwit" and "moronic" as well. Since they very well describe your personality.

Are you sending this posts from a psychiatric unit? You show all the symptoms of a schizophrenic. You even ascribed "god" status to yourself in one of your posts. Are you deluded as well? If you are really in UK, NHS services are free you know.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2010
IBEXY:

You need explanation for a plain English statement. What of your "stratospheric" wisdom? Go back a few posts, you will find a "mere mortal" like myself has analysed the post for you. I need to confess am really enjoying you making a fool of yourself. Am having a laugh here reading your posts. I teased you and you fell for it like a bag of garri. Are you a man or woman? You snatch at any and everybody like a fish seller in the market.

Do you own the copyright to the word "faggotism"? Never heard or seen that word in my life - is that English or French or is it street language polished up by you? I suggest you go for exclusive rights to the words "dimwit" and "moronic" as well. Since they very well describe your personality.

Are you sending this posts from a psychiatric unit? You show all the symptoms of a schizophrenic. You even ascribed "god" status to yourself in one of your posts. Are you deluded as well? If you are really in UK, NHS services are free you know.

slowpoke this is how clear your rants are to me:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LJw6PAi5Q8[/flash]

Instead of all the rambling, this is what I expected an answer for:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-519362.224.html#msg6828817

Otherwise STFU like the "confused theorist" whooping you got yourself into earlier in the thread.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by IBEXY(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2010
shocked OMG!
I cant believe you are beginning to sound more mellow. You used "slowpoke" only once! That is a record. Keep it up.

You see you are beginning to learn now. Keep the abuse down and people will listen to you more. I know you have a lot to say and you are just angry people dont want to agree with you. Dont worry. We will treat you like an adult from now on.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2010
IBEXY:

shocked  OMG!
I cant believe you are beginning to sound more mellow. You used "slowpoke" only once! That is a record. Keep it up.

You see you are beginning to learn now. Keep the abuse down and people will listen to you more. I know you have a lot to say and you are just angry people dont want to agree with you. Dont worry. We will treat you like an adult from now on.

Lawd Gad!

Enlighten us on how you got to your theory, foool, and let me slice and dice you. grin I thought you saw sense earlier when you ran from the "confused theorist", I didn't know you were still foolhardy.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQvB6OjHOU[/flash]
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by IBEXY(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2010
Why are you posting a video to each post now
I thought I was dealing with an adult. So ypou are really one of those facebook teenagers. Yeeeeekwarikwa shocked I give up. I thought I was doing a good job teaching you how to behave like an adult. Okpari! I hands off! Dont call me when they kick your arse o.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2010
IBEXY:

Why are you posting a video to each post now 
I thought I was dealing with an adult. So ypou are really one of those facebook teenagers. Yeeeeekwarikwa  shocked I give up. I thought I was doing a good job teaching you how to behave like an adult. Okpari! I hands off! Dont call me when they kick your arse o.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvEkQgwGDVw[/flash]

Run and never do it again, 3 strikes and you are . . . . . . .
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by IBEXY(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2010
fish seller grin
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by lekwas: 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
It is good to know that Nigerians and Lagosians are ready to take the battle against pedophiles, child sexual abusers and all sexual pervert to the next level. This is not to encourage mob actions, but if a few of that will spark up the necessary political will to address this issues head on then we are on the path to change. I know that change does not just happen, people can make change happen, let us be that change. There is a Rally/Walk Against Pedophiles and Child Sexual Abusers in Lagos State. Date: Wednesday 13, September 2010 from Allen Round About to Alausa. Let your voice be heard, and take some time out to speak up for our children.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by rubaslipa: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2010
lekwas:

It is good to know that Nigerians and Lagosians are ready to take the battle against craddle-robbers, child sexual abusers and all sexual pervert to the next level.

How did you get something good like that from this report? One about mob action - where it doesn't appear that there has been any cradle-robbing (usually done by men to young girls anyway), child sexual abusers (ditto), or even sexual perversion (gay sex of various types is common and goes on everywhere, everyday).

Forcible ra.pe is a sexual perversion that goes on constantly in Lagos, and is ruining women's lives - why are you focussing on a case where there was no ra'pe? (There was probably abuse of authority, though).
lekwas:

This is not to encourage mob actions, but if a few of that will spark up the necessary political will to address this issues head on then we are on the path to change.
Hypocrite. Your contradictory statement shows that you are in fact encouraging mob actions.

lekwas:

There is a Rally/Walk Against craddle-robbers and Child Sexual Abusers in Lagos State. Date: Wednesday 13, September 2010 from Allen Round About to Alausa. Let your voice be heard, and take some time out to speak up for our children.
Are you living in an alternative universe? 13 September was some time ago. Please report back about what happened at your rally. I'm interested, even though I rather think that your true interest is not in 'protecting children'. No doubt there was a lot of ignorant religious preaching about destroying gay men and women.

Educationally, we have a long way to go in 9ja,  but we will get there. Our culture is strong, and in many ways it is better than Western culture - but that doesn't mean that we should refuse to improve it.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Mobinga: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2010
Sagamite Is Gay
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2010
^^^^ Start taking your medicine and stop taking it up the arse from ruba_slipa. grin
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2010
ruba_slipa:

Carnal assault. is a sexual perversion that goes on constantly in Lagos, and is ruining women's lives - why are you focussing on a case where there was no ra'pe? (There was probably abuse of authority, though).Hypocrite. Your contradictory statement shows that you are in fact encouraging mob actions.
[
You still don't get it after so many pages do you? The main issue here is the campaigns of the pro-faggott lobby to transform faggotry from a reviled perversion into something socially acceptable. Other sexual perversions are still decried and severely punished. Nobody in Nigeria is seriously campaigning that these other perversions should be legalized.

That is the issue here not the perverted activities of faggotts.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2010
tensor777:

You still don't get it after so many pages do you? The main issue here is the campaigns of the pro-faggott lobby to transform faggotry from a reviled perversion into something socially acceptable. Other sexual perversions are still decried and severely punished. Nobody in Nigeria is seriously campaigning that these other perversions should be legalized.

That is the issue here not the perverted activities of faggotts.

He never gets anything and has no shame even when you show he is making stewpid arguments. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME!

He is daft and delusional. Even after shredding his daft assertions he would turn around and say everyone knows he is winning the argument. A conjecture-throwing asinine gay. Don't be surprised if he tells you that he is confident an openly gay man would be president of Nigeria within 10 years, and he would say it with so much conviction and confidence.

His delusion is immense, it is like wasting your time debating with Becomerich.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-454615.288.html
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by blank(f): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2010
Wow! So much anger n bitterness.
Wish we could progress 2 a point where we can share different viewpoints n opinions n still be civil.
However, it is very sad dat a big propagator is a moderator n can spew such abusive words which are contrary 2 d rules n regulations of Nairaland. Though, I can't say I am surprised as I know that he is usually like that.
Would just like everyone 2 be more civil especially d moderator. Show some good leadership.

I still stand on the Nigerian law dat makes sodomy illegal in Nigeria.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2010
blank:

Wish we could progress 2 a point where we can share different viewpoints n opinions n still be civil.
However, it is very sad dat a big propagator is a moderator n can spew such abusive words which are contrary 2 d rules n regulations of Nairaland. Though, I can't say I am surprised as I know that he is usually like that.
Would just like everyone 2 be more civil especially d moderator. Show some good leadership.

I still stand on the Nigerian law dat makes sodomy illegal in Nigeria.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoXfiSU_wqE[/flash]
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by rubaslipa: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2010
Sagamite:

^^^^ Start taking your medicine and stop taking it up the arse from ruba_slipa. grin
A very sensible argument. You're so pathetic, refusing to make any point, and simply trying to destroy the thread with constant abuse. It won't work.

Still obsessed with my personal sexuality. Sorry, you can't have me - I repeat, I am not gay.

As you are as wrong as Gowon on this point, and yet can't correct yourself, then it shows how much cr@p you talk generally.

Mobinga:

Sagamite Is Gay
Tru dat.

blank:

The fact is, that there is one person - Sagamite, on the thread who clearly and constantly introduces abuse as a way of spoiling the debate. We all know who he is. He is not interested in a real discussion.

blank:

The person to report an abusive moderator to is seunATnairalandDOTcom. He can't be everywhere, but he will take action if people report. Report Sagamite also - his foul antics make people shy to add their own viewpoint, and he is busy damaging the site.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2010
ruba_slipa:

A very sensible argument. You're so pathetic, refusing to make any point, and simply trying to destroy the thread with constant abuse. It won't work.

Still obsessed with my personal sexuality. Sorry, you can't have me - I repeat, I am not gay.

As you are as wrong as Gowon on this point, and yet can't correct yourself, then it shows how much cr@p you talk generally.
Tru dat.

The fact is, that there is one person - Sagamite, on the thread who clearly and constantly introduces abuse as a way of spoiling the debate. We all know who he is. He is not interested in a real discussion.
The person to report an abusive moderator to is seunATnairalandDOTcom. He can't be everywhere, but he will take action if people report. Report Sagamite also - his foul antics make people shy to add their own viewpoint, and he is busy damaging the site.

Mobinga, come and tell your b**ch to be cool.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv3AY1zTzaE[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos / NDLEA Arrests 2 Pakistani, Drug Kingpins Intercepts Cocaine, Skunk, Opoid Pills / Prophet Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.