Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos (17716 Views)

Pastor Escapes From Kidnappers As They Sleep In Edo (Photo) / ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl / Photo: Nigerian Man With Female Breasts & Multiple Sex Organs Escape Mob Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by chyk91(m): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2010
gay pastor in naija, he is lucky they did not kill him.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Wobloblo: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2010
God in his almighty and infinite wisdom and mercy wiped out sodom and gommora shocked
Sodomize from sodom
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by snowdrops(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2010
Evil Brain:

Point conceded.

Didn't know that actually. I try to stay informed but its not really my area. I guess its time for me to borrow some law books then.
Judging from your posts you dont actually know nothing. Maybe due to your premature age or brain. Enough said.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Chucxz(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2010
I'm amazed this issue has sparked this much debate. Amazed, but intrigued by the response so far. We've swung from one divide to other, once again proving my initial contention - the problem with us is we've borrowed everything Western; hook, line and sinker!  shocked
A prominent bishop, televangelist and anti-gay preacher in the United States is currently facing allegations from three young men that he used his pastoral position to coerce them to have inappropriate sexual relationship with him; when they were in their teens. Pretty much the same picture with Adisa.  lipsrsealed
In the UK a former postman was sentenced to eight and half years in prison for using Facebook to groom and inciting children to commit sexual (recording them on webcam), and arranging to meet and actually have sex with some of them.  undecided
Man's primary deity has always been his passions; that is why we go to extremes to satisfy our cravings. In a state of nature where might is right, such devotion to selfish passions could be tolerated. But in a civil society where we have all agreed to put aside our individual cravings in favor of the common good, it cannot and will not.  cool
The message from the mob to Adisa is simply this: recourse to the god of the self drags everyone down the same path. As Sir Isaac Newton put it, 'To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction'. grin
Only God Almighty can arbitrate over the gay question, until He does I think I support the US Army policy, 'Don't ask, don't tell. But if we find out, you will get the boot'. grin grin grin
Ain't fair on the gays, I know - but since when was life fair!!! angry angry angry
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by ezeagu(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2010
phreakabit:

[size=20pt]@ezeagu[/size]

Shut your mouth you morron are you a gay? we Igbos who know who we are dont condone and would never support Homosexuality, I would say that where ever whenever, I am not JUST homophobic, I HATE gays

Who told you that I needed information about what you hate and don't hate? Why don't you keep all that to yourself, or better yet, direct it to someone who cares or just shut YOUR mouth? Fool. Spending my time on rubbish.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Youngichou(m): 3:37am On Sep 25, 2010
I did thought he said he is a pastor
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Smi1(m): 4:14am On Sep 25, 2010
Mr Adisa should be lock up for child molestation embarassed
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by whatawhat: 6:00am On Sep 25, 2010
ruba_slipa-maybe you may be a closeted gay but that does not mean yu should impose your lifestyle on our culture see it will always
remain foreign to our culture and don't try to accuse ppl of being homophobic i don't know if you mean being homophobic in the
sense that they are afraid they may be gay or that they don't want it to be ingrained into their culture if it means being homophobic
to you so let it be-let me make it clear to you-gayness will always remain foreign to nigeria i want to raise my children in a culture
that i was raised in that makes me proud to be a part of it and keeps me sane that whenever l come back l realize that having ma
terial wealth is not a sign that a nation is blessed but africa is very blessed in many ways, things i took for granted in nig i don't take it for granted
here in the west
i'm suprised many ppl mentioned pedo/gay  but fail to notice that the boys alleged he used HYPNOSIS on them it should
be fully investigated, how and what was he using rituals for-GOD HELP US

OH BY THE WAY----17 is close to 21
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by whatawhat: 6:15am On Sep 25, 2010
Is not surprising that some people can secretly or facelessly support homosexuality.
What is the world turning into?

I dare those people to come out openly

i agree with you-you're the only one that is making sense in this blog-thank God that ppl like you still exist in this terrible world
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Echidime(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2010
@IBEXY AND snowdrops:

When you fail to Train your children what do you expect from them? If you have train them well in the fear of God,and make them your friend instead of them seeing you as an enemy base on how you treat them,they will tell you when someone abuse them.

But since your busy pursuing money and women,some one will be busy annointing them for you and they won't tell you BECAUSE YOUR CHILDREN HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN YOU.

You don't just pour spermatozoa into a woman,you first seek the face of God before doing that, to have God fearing kids,most of you have your kids from retired love-peddlers so what do you expect?
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by COOLDK(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2010
chinedumo:

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male love-peddlers nor homosexual offenders

.Leviticus 18:22 "'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

I dont even think u know what u are saying. Can u affirm that u r going to paradise?
OMG! U r jst splitting nonsense on this thread. Y not jst go and sit down some where and keep ur mouth shut. Motherfu*ker!
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by tomiade1(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2010
^^ ^

sad sad. . .u harsh o!>
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by tEsLim(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2010
The mob should be jailed for putting the laws in their hands. What you can do as a citizen when you see someone doing wrong is citizen arrest. Take hold till the police comes. Homophobic set of people. The only thing wrong that the man did was having sex with under-age else , if it was consented and at reasonable age. I dont see why the lynching.

Btw - I'm not gay and dont hope that anybody related to me be one. But I have nothing against them. I'm married with KIDS!
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Exponental(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2010
tEsLim:

Btw - I'm not gay and dont hope that anybody related to me be one. But I have nothing against them. I'm married with KIDS!

WHETHER U ARE 1 OR NOT, did u read the story line very well?

Try expose one of ur secrets b4 men, I mean things u cant proudly say even with ur folks and see how pple will react. guy, pple dey miss o and 9ja pple dey vex say no security, dont dare dem cos it might to late.

He has sinned against God and humanity: for him not to face double punishment, humanity decided to help him on earth.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2010
tEsLim:

The mob should be jailed for putting the laws in their hands. What you can do as a citizen when you see someone doing wrong is citizen arrest. Take hold till the police comes. Homophobic set of people. The only thing wrong that the man did was having sex with under-age else ,  if it was consented and at reasonable age. I dont see why the lynching.

What a steeeewpid statement.

So gay intercourse is not against the law in Nigeria?
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by rubaslipa: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2010
Lynching and attempted lynching is wrong under almost all circumstances.

Sagamental, are you claiming then that the man should have been beaten and lynched?

Exponental:

, dont dare dem cos it might to late.

He has sinned against God and humanity: for him not to face double punishment, humanity decided to help him on earth.

Gods are not all the same. And you are not 'humanity', you are only one person. Aside from that, what you have written doesn't seem to be English, can you please state it clearer?
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2010
ruba_slipa:

Lynching and attempted lynching is wrong under almost all circumstances.

Sagamental, are you claiming then that the man should have been beaten and lynched?

slowpoke, you should be fed your poo when you go to Nigeria! You obviously already consuming when you are doing your fagging filth.

Nigeria is NFZ (No gay Zone)!!!
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Luckycole: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2010
what evil can men not do for money for God sakemy question is after all this stories,what will be the punishment for this man that committed this grave sin?
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by rubaslipa: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2010
Luckycole:

what evil can men not do for money for God sakemy question is after all this stories,what will be the punishment for this man that committed this grave sin?

Really, why come and post without even reading anything? Where is money mentioned?

It is only your opinion that he committed any sin at all. My opinion is that most likely he did not. I don't believe he hypnotised the teenager. Maybe it was fear of authority, maybe they had a relationship going.

They should question these younger boys that he may or may not have abused, then an offence might become clear.

Sagamite:

slowpoke, you should be fed your poo when you go to Nigeria! You obviously already consuming when you are doing your fagging filth.

Seriously, you have problems. You have come again with your sick obsessions. Instead of being Nairaland's No.1 abusive mouth, why don't you answer the point I raised? I remember when you were obsessed with bestiality. Abi I should post links mek ppl see?

I'm glad to see that your stock has fallen since I had time to post last.  You insult ppl so randomly and so constantly, and make so little sense, that ppl are starting to check your profile, see your past posts, and realise that you have no point at all, except to roar and call people 'morons' while you hide behind yr keyboard.

As if you shout 'slowpoke' or 'gay' at ppl when you are walking on the street. You don't o! Because you would get dropped.

Nigeria has gay men and gay women, and always will. The question is, whether they should have any rights.

Nigerians arguing here mostly claim they should have no rights. Unfortunately, most of those commenters actually know nothing about the issue at all. Chatting as if they would burn their own child if s/he turned out to be gay. Making comments like 'there is no homosexuality in Nigeria'. Ignorance is not good. It causes suffering.

Those like me, arguing they should have equal rights, are fewer, but we at least tend to know something about what we are saying. It has to do with society, culture, history, demographics, education etc. The same ppl arguing against gay people, 100 years ago, were arguing that women must not learn to read. 50 years ago it was: 'It is sinful and against our culture for women to wear trouser'.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2010
[size=18pt]@ezeagu Too bad your father gave birth to a mentally handicapped pickle d!cked flaming Fagg0t, I just hope you dont extend it to your male kids, Judging by the level of sickness in your first comment [/size]
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by chiketee(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2010
Sagamite:

Sagamite i hope you know this is exactly how white people used to feel about black people during the slavery days. The very existence of black people was so appalling to them not to mention inter racial relationships. then interracial relationships were a no-no and a one way ticket to hell, and some how this racist could still justify their heinous crimes with the same bible that we use today. So my point is just because you feel very strongly about something and its part of your culture doesnt make it right. The offender should be punished because he took advantage of a minor fullstop. The way the guy was treated by the mob was so uncalled for. I'm not trying to make you drop your beliefs because you are 100% entitled to them and apparently from your posts its either your way or the high way. I dont care if you are pro gay or anti gay all i want to ask you is dont you think humans should be treated with respect irrespective of their tribe, religion, race, sexual orientation? and secondly are you really this aggressive and violent in real life? cos i kinda have a feeling you are not grin
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by ezeagu(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2010
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]@ezeagu Too bad your father gave birth to a mentally handicapped pickle d!cked flaming Fagg0t, I just hope you dont extend it to your male kids, Judging by the level of sickness in your first comment [/size]

You have issues with yourself so you are obviously looking for someone to project what you think of yourself. I'll leave you to your FRUSTRATION.

[size=28pt]Get help.[/size]

And how does a 'f-aggot' pass on anything to his male son? Think about it for a second. And you have the nerve to call someone mentally handicapped? Anyway it's my fault for replying mad people.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by blank(f): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2010
Sodomy is illegal and against d laws of Nigeria.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by blank(f): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2010
Sodomy is illegal and against d laws of Nigeria.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by HighChief4(m): 2:16am On Sep 26, 2010
@MrPrsdent

We have gays here on NL and they have their thread, check out the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-517055.99999.html#bot
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by obi123: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2010
"I started doing it just this month and I've slept with only two boys. There is nothing like ritual''

puke inducing, like that makes it less of a crime

The parents of the boy who allowed their son to go live with him should be hanged as well
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2010
ruba_slipa:

I'm glad to see that your stock has fallen since I had time to post last.  You insult ppl so randomly and so constantly, and make so little sense, that ppl are starting to check your profile, see your past posts, and realise that you have no point at all, except to roar and call people 'morons' while you hide behind yr keyboard.

As if you shout 'slowpoke' or 'gay' at ppl when you are walking on the street. You don't o! Because you would get dropped.

Nigeria has gay men and gay women, and always will. The question is, whether they should have any rights.

Nigerians arguing here mostly claim they should have no rights. Unfortunately, most of those commenters actually know nothing about the issue at all. Chatting as if they would burn their own child if s/he turned out to be gay. Making comments like 'there is no homosexuality in Nigeria'. Ignorance is not good. It causes suffering.

Those like me, arguing they should have equal rights, are fewer, but we at least tend to know something about what we are saying. It has to do with society, culture, history, demographics, education etc. The same ppl arguing against gay people, 100 years ago, were arguing that women must not learn to read. 50 years ago it was: 'It is sinful and against our culture for women to wear trouser'.

Answer your questions to have these kind of moronic arguments with a gay?  grin

A conjecture-throwing, dumb, faggoti cretin?  grin

I have no time to waste, more so when I know you will be fed your poo in Nigeria.  grin
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2010
chiketee:

Sagamite i hope you know this is exactly how white people used to feel about black people during the slavery days. The very existence of black people was so appalling to them not to mention inter racial relationships. then interracial relationships were a no-no and a one way ticket to hell, and some how this racist could still justify their heinous crimes with the same bible that we use today.

Bruv, that is a lame comparison argument, please don't do it again.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-134573.0.html#msg2269375

Such comparison can work on Simpletons, not me. Don't use that Western brainwash stuff that gays use to get CHEAP credibility on me.

No basis of comparison between homosexuality and being black, otherwise other deviants too would start their own comparison.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by ROCKJ1(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2010
this is really very bad.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by seedord247(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2010
May the Almighty Allah Forgive him,
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Mobinga: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2010
Is being Homophobic a crime? Its not. I am Homophobic, I hate gays, gays. . . Its not part of Nigeria. And all those supporting the backside-opener should be castrated and beheaded alongside the gay paedophile. . . .
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2010
Mobinga:

Is being Homophobic a crime? Its not. I am Homophobic, I hate gays, gays. . . Its not part of Nigeria. And all those supporting the backside-opener should be castrated and beheaded alongside the gay paedophile. . . .

You are homophobic?

Do you know the meaning of phobia?

Phobia is an unhealthy fear or dislike of something.

I can only assume you hate gays, not fear them. So are you telling me that your hate/dislike of gays is unhealthy?

Accepting to be called homophobic is a first stage loss of the psychological battle as you are agreeing that something is wrong with you. That is how the gay-propagandists use words to label the anti-gay as wrong. Calling themselves words like "progressive", "open-minded", "liberal", "modern" etc, whilst anti-gays are "backwards", "bigoted", "adverse to change", "conservative" etc.

I am not homophobic, I am anti-deviants. I am open-minded but not to all rubbish in the name of progress as I still have a filter for quality. I am a liberal progressive all for positive change (positive being the functional word).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 / 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity / Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.