Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos (17717 Views)

Pastor Escapes From Kidnappers As They Sleep In Edo (Photo) / ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl / Photo: Nigerian Man With Female Breasts & Multiple Sex Organs Escape Mob Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by snowdrops(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2010
Sagamite:

I am trying to clarify what is paedophilia.

The guy is more of a deviant gay than a paedo.

Having sexual intercourse with a 17 year old, might be against the law but is not termed as real paedophilia even by the worst psychologist.

Less if it is done by a 21 year old.

My point is, he is more of a gay than a paedo even if you can call it paedophilia.

Abeg don't let me give you lecture that is reserve for the "who born the maga" IBEXY. grin
He abused his position of trust. He was supposed to be a pastor, someone with some moral standing, who people look up to to strenghten their faith. Thats what makes this case quite seroius. The age of consent for their victims is lowered from the normal one of 18yrs to 16yrs for this very reason.

Why do you think there is so much scrutiny of teachers, doctors and catholic priest when it comes to immoral relationship with those under their care.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by MsTom(f): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2010
Quote from: Echidime on Today at 03:04:13 PM
Did the minors complain to their parents that they were having sex with the pastor? If not that means they too were enjoying it. is part of democracy,freedom of choice,either you bleep kitty or you bleep backside

OMG!!!!  How could you say such a thing? Do you know the trauma a woman goes through after ra.pe, not to talk of a child? Most women dont complain either but that doesnt mean they dont hurt. How does the child understand the fact that the person he/she calls daddy or uncle or "pastor" is taking advantage of them? This comment of yours is so Insensitive. Makes me wanna conclude that we have more pediophiles in Nigeria than earlier thought.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by rubaslipa: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2010
Sagamite:

You ran the last time I was about to cut and dice you.

Er, please link to when that was, we'd like to see! Unlike you, who can post 20 times a day, everyday, I have gainful employment.

Sagamite:

Fooool, you are still living in your deluded world that faggotism will be accepted in Nigeria?  grin

I've been in 9ja, and I'm pleased to see that coming up to our 50th, the country is making progress, small, small.

Sagamite:

We will feed you your poo like he was fed.  grin

Keep quiet, you know you are on your final warning to get kicked off. I haven't patience for your internet warrior noise. I'm out of your league anyway. You and which army will do what? I'm actually in London now, where are you, can't be too far away? Will see then. You bring your possee, I know you won't come alone. I'll bring some friends too. Warning. They are not 9jas - notorious for making threatening noise but bottling it at the very last moment. You ain't doing knish, nothing, nada. You know it, and so does everyone else.

cl@t.

Look at how you replied to IBEXY. You can't even pretend to be sane or logical. Can you try and make a post where you make a point, instead of just claiming someone else is 'moronic'? Your posting record is a joke, and a joke that is clear to all.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by snowdrops(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2010
@ MsTom

Welldone. You couldnt have given the half brain a better answer. Some persons in Nigeria seem not to grasp the ill of having an affair with a child. Some of them even boast about it to their mates.
Societal deterrant against such ideology is indeed weak.
What more can one say when even a senator took a child as his wife, and he continues to sit in the hallowed chambers.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2010
tensor777:

I get what you're saying. My only grouse is with  the bolded in the sense that the victim is a male, not female  and as such Nigerian criminal law classifies such an act as "having unlawful carnal knowledge" not as having sexual intercourse. undecided

I am not saying it is not a crime. It is a crime in Nigerian law and Natural law.

What I am saying is that, if you list his crimes, paedophilia would be way below faggotism considering the age of victim and furthermore the difference in age between perpetrator and victim.

That was the intellectual lecture I wanted to give "who born the maga" IBEXY.

When I give theory, such a fooool should not be opening his mouth to ridicule it. He should get his notebook out and start jotting.

What a foolhardy ward!
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2010
snowdrops:

He abused his position of trust. He was supposed to be a pastor, someone with some moral standing, who people look up to to strenghten their faith. Thats what makes this case quite seroius. The age of consent for their victims is lowered from the normal one of 18yrs to 16yrs for this very reason.

Why do you think there is so much scrutiny of teachers, doctors and catholic priest when it comes to immoral relationship with those under their care.

I don't get your point.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by MsTom(f): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2010
Some people are denying the fact that this man had other victims probably to young to be interviewed. Whether it is 20 or 21year old man sleeping with a 16 or 17years old makes him accountable and tagged a pediophile.

PS: I bet the 17 year old had no clue what sex was not to talk of sodomization. That is why he withdrew. He is currently going through psychological problems because of a 21 year old man who could keep his "thing" in his pants or simply go to a gay club and meet real gay men! (20 years and OLDER) shior!
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by UyiIredia(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2010
let all theists here >>> (not every #airalander is a Christian) >>>> thank God for one thing

we are arguing about how what the pastor did was wrong >>> in the West the argument would be >>> what the pastor did wasn't right

catch my drift  wink
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2010
ruba_slipa:

Er, please link to when that was, we'd like to see! Unlike you, who can post 20 times a day, everyday, I have gainful employment.

I've been in 9ja, and I'm pleased to see that coming up to our 50th, the country is making progress, small, small.

Keep quiet, you know you are on your final warning to get kicked off. I haven't patience for your internet warrior noise. I'm out of your league anyway. You and which army will do what? I'm actually in London now, where are you, can't be too far away? Will see then. You bring your possee, I know you won't come alone. I'll bring some friends too. Warning. They are not 9jas - notorious for making threatening noise but bottling it at the very last moment. You ain't doing knish, nothing, nada. You know it, and so does everyone else.

cl@t.

Look at how you replied to IBEXY. You can't even pretend to be sane or logical. Can you try and make a post where you make a point, instead of just claiming someone else is 'moronic'? Your posting record is a joke, and a joke that is clear to all.

Foool,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-457484.160.html#msg6217320

You are going to bring your pansy, efferminate gay friends to come and do what? You will all end up in River Thames.

Delusional, self-deceiving slowpoke. Lagos the most liberal and open-minded state is doing this: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-348086.0.html

And you are coming here to foool yourself that NIGERIA will accept gays like you?

I hope you are fire-proof. grin
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by rubaslipa: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2010
A 17-yr old of either sex is not a child. Don't bring Senator whatever into di matter, it's a completely different case.

I agree with MsTom, the teenager could have been too traumatised and awed by authority to complain, it's common in cases where girls are concerned, that the parents and guardians take the side of the pastor! At least that happens a bit less often in say, Lagos now, than in small towns.

OTOH, MsTom, you are being a bit unrealistic here:
'I bet the 17 year old had no clue what sex was, '

Which 17 year old boy is like that?

Uyi Iredia:

let all theists here >>> (not every #airalander is a Christian) >>>> thank God for one thing

we are arguing about how what the pastor did was wrong >>> in the West the argument would be >>> what the pastor did wasn't right

catch my drift  wink

No Uyi, that is not accurate. Why make such a throwaway comment? These kinds of cases are very serious in the US and Europe, Aus and NZ at least. Why do you think the Roman Catholic Church is in such serious trouble all over the place right now? Reputation is a mess, some dioceses going broke from court cases and paying compensation, priests in prison, others committing suicide, people leaving the church, and few want to become a RC priest any more.

@Sagamental:
Quit pretending. You're just an internet gangsta, and I repeat, you ain't doing squat, apart from repeating, repeating, repeating your 'moronic' bile and illogic.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by IBEXY(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2010
Sagamite:

That was the intellectual lecture I wanted to give "who born the maga" IBEXY.
When I give theory, such a fooool should not be opening his mouth to ridicule it. He should get his notebook out and start jotting. What a foolhardy ward!
its obvious you talk b4 you think. Am not the only one who thinks so. Read through this thread. At least in 2 places, they have attested to how many times you made a fool of yourself in other discussions.

Sagamite:

What I am saying that, if you list his crimes, paedophilia would be way below faggotism considering the age of victim and futhermore the difference in age between perpetrator and victim

Listen to youself talk. What is the name of God is "faggotism". Is that also in the "notebook". mumu.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by UyiIredia(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2010
@ MsTom
PS: I bet the 17 year old had no clue what sex was not to talk of sodomization.

i don't agree with this statement >>> at 9, i was smart enough to know i was abused >>> talkless, a guy 16 or 17 >>> in my earlier comment (check thru) >>> i tacitly implied that situations like mine were sporadically reccuring in my secondary school >>> with due rep >>> i think your statement is too facile
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2010
ruba_slipa:

No Uyi, that is not accurate. Why make such a throwaway comment? These kinds of cases are very serious in the US and Europe, Aus and NZ at least. Why do you think the Roman Catholic Church is in such serious trouble all over the place right now? Reputation is a mess, some dioceses going broke from court cases and paying compensation, priests in prison, others committing suicide, people leaving the church, and few want to become a RC priest any more.

@Sagamental:
Quit pretending. You're just an internet gangsta, and I repeat, you ain't doing squat, apart from repeating, repeating, repeating your 'moronic' bile and illogic.

Retard!!!

You just love throwing conjectures like a foool:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7916749.stm
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2010
IBEXY:

its obvious you talk b4 you think. Am not the only one who thinks so. Read through this thread. At least in 2 places, they have attested to how many times you made a fool of yourself in other discussions.

Listen to youself talk. What is the name of God is "faggotism". Is that also in the "notebook". mumu.

Amsorry!!!

Dimwit! That is all you could summon now to challenge my "confused" theory?  grin

Next time when I talk, get a notebook and start jotting. Dunce.  grin

Put the intellect of all your teachers so far in life together and sum it up, it will still be below my feet. So better use the opportunity to start learning something.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2010
Uyi Iredia:

@ MsTom
i don' agree with this statement >>> at 9 i was smart enough to know i was abused >>> talkless a guy 16 or 17 >>> in my earlier comment (check thru) >>> i tacitly implied that situatios like mine were sporadically reccuring >>> with due respect >>> i think your statement is too facile
Is that actually a  respectful answer??. undecided undecided
Be that as it may, I don't think its too prudent to generalise and say this or that teenager should be aware of what types of perversions there are.
Everything depends on individual exposure and upbringing.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by MsTom(f): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2010
ruba_slipa:

OTOH, MsTom, you are being a bit unrealistic here:
'I bet the 17 year old had no clue what sex was, '

Uyi Iredia:

@ MsTom
i don't agree with this statement >>> at 9, i was smart enough to know i was abused >>> talkless, a guy 16 or 17 >>>

Yeah, maybe. But I can tell you that are are 19years old who dont know anything about sex. Try talking to teanagers to find out. Never assume!
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by rubaslipa: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2010
That's your shame, Sagamental, you can actual reason to the level of say, a toddler when you try. Instead, you prefer to hurl the same old abuse, and empty threats from behind your screen, deep underground, away from people. I bet you don't talk down the pub the way you talk on this site to people,

Your link shows Vatican stats, and I don't trust them to be honest. They don't want to admit to anyone that the RC Church has an image problem:

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/faith/as-priest-numbers-fall-even-catholic-spain-is-not-immune-to-a-crisis-of-faith-1839313.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/9053252

It would be surprising if the bad publicity was not affecting recruitment.

Retard!!!

You just love throwing conjectures like a foool  wink

@MsTom: This is a Lagos case. It is rather unlikely that a 17-yr old teenager living in Lagos 'had no clue what sex was', even assuming he was illiterate.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by EvilBrain1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2010
snowdrops:

What in God's name are you blathering about? When did they lower the age of consent? And for who exactly? You must be talking about a different country because in Nigeria, its always been 16.

And what is this nonsense about the guy being a pastor? What does that have to do with anything? So if your pastor asked you to take off your clothes and lie down you'll do it because he's in a position of trust? And don't forget that we're talking about a 21 year old here, not an old man with gray hair.

An one more thing, will everybody please stop talking about about p@edophilia. This guy may be many things but a p@edophile is definitely not one of them. What happened is that a 21 year old had $ex with a 17 year old. It may be against some people's moral sensibilities, but it's perfectly legal. And knowing that most young people are seriously Hot, I feel its also perfectly natural. Except, of course, the gay aspect which I don't like but can live with.

Get your facts straight before you post please.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by chinedumo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2010
tensor777
You do need to be more coherent when you make your points. Is anyone doubting that everyone would face divine judgement  and justice one way or another??
Why also go off on a tangent saying faggottry is not Western culture but existed in biblical times. And so what?? You think that changes my view on the matter?
Nevertheless you have no right whatsoever to challenge anyone here for being outraged at this particular sin. If we feel its more abominable than stealing what exactly is that to you?
Who are you really to try and control peoples outrage against sin??

am not stopping any outrage
but advocating for the right outrage
cos what was about to be committed is mass murder
that the majority is doing it does nt not make it right

Exodus 23:2  Thou shalt not follow the multitude to do evil: neither shalt thou yield in judgment, to the opinion of the most part, to stray from the truth

my question is not yet answered
By what authority do u challenge my questioning of outrage?
By what authority do u express outrage?
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by UyiIredia(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2010
@ tensor & ruba_slipa >> point taken

Uyi gets out from the trench cautiously, he fears being hit by a stray bullet >>> he crouches over to the other side & says to the sharpshooter

@ Sagamite >>> abeg, take am easy now

he proceeds to crawl back to his trench
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by ademiller(f): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2010
chinedumo:

am not stopping any outrage

Exodus 23:2  Thou shalt not follow the multitude to do evil: neither shalt thou yield in judgment, to the opinion of the most part, to stray from the truth

my question is not yet answered
By what authority do u challenge my questioning of outrage?
By what authority do u express outrage?

Oga all that you should be saying is that the guy got what he deserved, if he was not caught how many more boys will he despoil. U believe christians should not react right, fine, ur living an illusion. any offence they say is punishable even God punished those who disobeyed him after he had warned them severally. these things should be taken seriously and the criminals should be punished so lets leave christianity outta this. HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. undecided
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by IBEXY(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2010
Sagamite:
Amsorry!!!
Dimwit! That is all you could summon now to challenge my "confused" theory?  grin
Next time when I talk, get a notebook and start jotting. Dunce.  grin

Put the intellect of all your teachers so far in life together and sum it up, it will still be below my feet. So better use the opportunity to start learning something.
I rate you very high on your arsenal/vocabulary of abusive language. (Its probably the only part of the English language you have a mastery over). Look at you justifying adults having sex with minors in the name of biological misclassification. mumu x2.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2010
chinedumo:

[b]am not stopping any outrage

b]

Who exactly called for jungle justice? Are you going off on a tangent on this mob action issue to take away the focus on this satanic priest's heinous acts?
In fact you are just speculating about the mob action. There is not even any sign that the pastor was seriously beaten yet you call it attempted mass murder.

I reiterate this priest deserves to be punished in accordance with the law for his despicable crimes. That is all.

Away from that, I still find it very odd that you feel you can challenge and ultimately control people's outrage. Who exactly are you? lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Kilode1: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2010
Too many arguments flying around all at the same time.

Is he a Pedo? ; I'll say NO? because their ages are just too close to call it that, moreso, the age of consent in Nigeria is about 14-16. He can wiggle out of that one easily.

Is this despoil? ; Maybe, given the enormous amount of power and respect some gullible Nigerians give to any fool with the titles "PASTOR, WOLI" or "ALFA" we can argue that he took advantage of his position or even argue for despoil. The jury is still out.

Is he Gay/a gay/a law breaker? ; Definitely! while, I don't care about what folks do with their sexuality -as long as they keep it far away (Ladies, y'all can come as close as you want cool ) Our culture encourages too much bodily contact and I don't want to start being careful about who is trying to hug or shake me in Nigeria angry

Nigerian gays(I thought that was an oxymoron) better be prepared, this thing will get really ugly in Nigeria. Stay in your closets for now  undecided

Should he be burnt?; Are you Osama?!
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by chinedumo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2010
ademiller:

Oga all that you should be saying is that the guy got what he deserved, if he was not caught how many more boys will he despoil. U believe christians should not react right, fine, your living an illusion. any offence they say is punishable even God punished those who disobeyed him after he had warned them severally. these things should be taken seriously and the criminals should be punished so lets leave christianity outta this. HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED.

Was he caught in the act?
what is the evidence that the allegations are true?
people just acted in the spur of the moment
as they have judged so will they be judged
the severity at which u judged him so will u be judged.
I wish that all this outrage were done to all sins especially the sins u commit urself
I dont leave Christianity out of anything
cos Christianity is everything

LOOK and understand
if u are not a christian what i say has no binding on u
but i speak to those who call themselves Christians, [b]to acts as Christians

What ever is worth doing is worth doing well
Judge him by lawful channels
God is never lawless
[/b]
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by chinedumo(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2010
tensor777:

Who exactly called for jungle justice? Are you going off on a tangent on this mob action issue to take away the focus on this satanic priest's heinous acts?
In fact you are just speculating about the mob action. There is not even any sign that the pastor was seriously beaten yet you call it attempted mass murder.

I reiterate this priest deserves to be punished in accordance with the law for his despicable crimes. That is all.

Away from that, I still find it very odd that you feel you can challenge and ultimately control people's outrage. Who exactly are you? lipsrsealed

i did nt put a bridle in ur mouth to control u

Nobody, i dont care the number
Mob action or whatever
can frighten me or intimidate me
or put me in a position not to express by opinion that is contrary to their own
so no need bothering at my audacity to Question the will of the apparent majority

Answer my questions
\By what authority do u question my opinion of peoples outrage?
By what authority do u express an outrage against homosexuality
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by UyiIredia(m): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2010
but i speak to those who call themselves Christians, [b]to acts as Christians

could equally mean >>> i dunno what type of Christian you are >>> i've since learnt to be wary of the word 'Christian'
'gay Pastor', 'gay Christian' >>> the word 'Christian' has become bastardized
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2010
Evil Brain:

An one more thing, will everybody please stop talking about about p@edophilia. This guy may be many things but a p@edophile is definitely not one of them. What happened is that a 21 year old had $ex with a 17 year old. It may be against some people's moral sensibilities, but it's perfectly legal.Get your facts straight before you post please.

Again this paedophile talk is another red herring thrown out by those sympathetic to this satanic priest. He is in fact a paedophile accused as he is  also alleged to have indecently assaulted other boys  below the age of 16.

You may not like it but faggotry is STILL a very serious crime in Nigeria regardless of the age of the victim.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2010
ruba_slipa:

That's your shame, Sagamental, you can actual reason to the level of say, a toddler when you try. Instead, you prefer to hurl the same old abuse, and empty threats from behind your screen, deep underground, away from people. I bet you don't talk down the pub the way you talk on this site to people,

Your link shows Vatican stats, and I don't trust them to be honest. They don't want to admit to anyone that the RC Church has an image problem:

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/faith/as-priest-numbers-fall-even-catholic-spain-is-not-immune-to-a-crisis-of-faith-1839313.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/9053252

It would be surprising if the bad publicity was not affecting recruitment.

Fooool, so you are confident it is the scandals that are causing decline in the WEST, not lack of interest in religion.

Dimwit!
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by chinedumo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2010
Uyi Iredia:

could equally mean >>> i dunno what type of Christian you are >>> i've since learnt to be wary of the word 'Christian'
'gay Pastor', 'gay Christian' >>> the word 'Christian' has become bastardized

Anybody can call himself "FROG" THAT DOS NOT MAKE HIM A FROG

when i said christian i meant CHRIST-LIKE
the issue and debate here among Christians SHOULD BE

"what is Christ's position on these issues?"
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2010
IBEXY:

I rate you very high on your arsenal/vocabulary of abusive language. (Its probably the only part of the English language you have a mastery over). Look at you justifying adults having sex with minors in the name of biological misclassification. mumu x2.

You are a slowpoke.

Show how I justified sex with a minor. Cretin!!!

So it is no more "confused" theory?

I have told you that you will get an intellectual flogging.

Never in your life would you see your intellectually God and talk disrespectfully again.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by EvilBrain1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2010
Kilode?!:

Too many arguments flying around all at the same time.

Is he a Pedo? ; I'll say NO? because their ages are just too close to call it that, moreso, the age of consent in Nigeria is about 14-16. He can wiggle out of that one easily.

Is this despoil? ; Maybe, given the enormous amount of power and respect some gullible Nigerians give to any fool with the titles "PASTOR, WOLI" or "ALFA" we can argue that he took advantage of his position or even argue for despoil. The jury is still out.

Is he Gay/a gay/a law breaker? ; Definitely! while, I don't care about what folks do with their sexuality -as long as they keep it far away (Ladies, y'all can come as close as you want cool ) Our culture encourages too much bodily contact and I don't want to start being careful about who is trying to hug or shake me in Nigeria angry

Nigerian gays(I thought that was an oxymoron) better be prepared, this thing will get really ugly in Nigeria. Stay in your closets for now  undecided

Should he be burnt?; Are you Osama?!

Right, so we've agreed that he's not a pedo. Good.

You're wrong about the rape issue. The amount of respect Nigerians stu.pidly give pastors is irrelevant. If we follow your logic then anyone, male or female, who sleeps with a pastor can later claim to be a r@pe victim. R@pe is defined as sex without consent or if consent was obtained through force, fear or fraud. If the guy had somehow managed to convince the boy that he was angel Gabriel or something; or if the boy thought God was going to kill him if he didn't cooperate, then you might have a point. I doubt if our educational system is so broken that anybody would fall for this though.

Is he a law breaker? There is currently no law against consensual homosexual $ex in Nigeria. Nzeogwu made a declaration prescribing summary execution for sodomites  back in 1966 but it's no longer recognized since his coup failed. There was also a bill presented to the National Assembly a few months ago but our legislators are too lazy to pass anything other than appropriation bills so don't hold your breath.

There you go. He's not a pedo, it wasn't rape, and having gay sex is not a crime.

It seems that the only criminals there were the people who were beating him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 / 8 RCCG Members And 39 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Still In Captivity / Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.