Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,935 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her (70266 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by BrokenCock: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:
heard this idiot is currently in the studio working on a new album.
the foolish husband wanna use this opportunity to revive his dead musical career
omor see mumu! be wise or u shall be overthrown
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kennydoc:

My concern is whether he will be willing to go through that fire and servanthood. Remember he has run his ministry for over 20 years on a terrible foundation. As a matter of fact, I think COZA may even need to die, and a new ministry arise completely.

Uhmmm it's well.
Let the will of God be done...
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:
This Timi guy got no shame at all.Please can anyone tell me what the busola advocates want, if they are really convinced that they have a case why not go to the relevant authorities to seek redress instead of all this social media war . I want justice for Busola if she really had a case against pastor, but am afraid this is not the right way to go about it. All what am seeing are non Christians capitalising on this issue to make Christian leaders which by extension Christians look bad . If you people really want justice , why not impress on Timi and wife to report the case to the relevant authorities am sure they will get justice
both the lady and the pastor has skeleton in their cupboards.... the two of them hands aren't clean thats why no one can carry any one to court... thus they result to social media
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by joe17: 12:05am On Jul 05, 2019
calculator123:

Pastor Fatoyinbo has been silence for close to a week now and hasn't even filed for a libel suit.
His Mentor Pastor Mrs Adejumo and his close friend Pastor Poju Oyemade statements shows that he might actually be guilty of the allegation
Remember silence is acceptance.
Well silence appears to be all he can afford now, doesn't mean he is guilty of the allegations.
Going defensive on social media and other platforms shud b the least of his concerns now, he could save that for the court.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Kennydoc(m): 12:13am On Jul 05, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Uhmmm it's well.
Let the will of God be done...

Amen
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by nkwuocha: 2:02am On Jul 05, 2019
Love4God:
You are an unrepentant anti Christ rebel.
Since you have decided to make comments in support of the agenda of the fallen angels, according to the Holy Bible in 1 Timothy 1 vs 20, i have delivered you unto Satan,that you may learn not to blaspheme.

Lol.This one is lost.You need to be placed on serious med.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 8:07am On Jul 05, 2019
Freshbaba95:

No be your fault man. Here is the only place Stupid people like you show muscle. Insulting will be totally useless for me. Cause it won't change the kind of fool you're.

I have a cow brain to sell to u bro. The one u have isn't functioning anymore. Next time use your head before posting online or u will keep getting disgraced like this.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2019
Evercurious:

SO ALL THE NOISE ON SM.WAS TO DISGRACE THE PASTOR? YOU LOTS ARE VERY FUNNY.. WELL WHAT YOU SAID IS JUST AN ASSUMPTION COS THE DAKOLOS HAVE NT TOLD US WHAT EXACTLY THEY WANT ..

THEY HAVE LEFT THAT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO FILL IN THE BLANK SPACE(S)... KEEP FILLING THEM

Everdumb here is his post since u don't pay attention and prefer sàying nonsense and siding with rapists.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Freshbaba95(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2019
NPComplete:

I have a cow brain to sell to u bro. The one u have isn't functioning anymore. Next time use your head before posting online or u will keep getting disgraced like this.

Suck my dick
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Suck my dick

Again shows how dumb u are. Keep displaying Ur mental retardation. These are the kind of people Fatoyinbo pastors. Deep morons. Lol
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Freshbaba95(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2019
NPComplete:

Again shows how dumb u are. Keep displaying Ur mental retardation. These are the kind of people Fatoyinbo pastors. Deep morons. Lol

Keep on ranting lil bro. Here is the only place you can do it. I hope you get sense. Frustrated fellow.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by DonCortino: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2019
subcbouy:
So literarily White orobo

Corret
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2019
daddytime:

Asswipe who carries about a head devoid of any grey matter.

You will be caught soon
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Keep on ranting lil bro. Here is the only place you can do it. I hope you get sense. Frustrated fellow.

Still selling that cow brain u know. I can give it to u for free if u beg hard enough.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Freshbaba95(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2019
NPComplete:

Still selling that cow brain u know. I can give it to u for free if u beg hard enough.

How about you selling your brain bro. I will like to buy it for my dog.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by daddytime(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You will be caught soon

Lol...

Mumu raise to power 100

E be like say you use head nack ground when dem born you. If you meet me for real life you no go fit talk piiim
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Freshbaba95:

How about you selling your brain bro. I will like to buy it for my dog.

Dude u don't have a dog. If anything u are somebody's dog. Hi, Bingo. Where will u get the money to feed a dog when u can't even feed yourself? Beg me for the brain I know u want me to give u the cow brain but u have bleeped up by talking anyhow to someone who can help u. Now u have to beg well before I give it to u.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2019
nkwuocha:

Lol.This one is lost.You need to be placed on serious med.
God forbid,you are the one who is lost and needs to be placed on serious med.You lunatic vagabond.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2019
daddytime:

Lol...

Mumu raise to power 100

E be like say you use head nack ground when dem born you. If you meet me for real life you no go fit talk piiim

You can't hide your sickness... You can never condemn the coza pastor... We all know why..

But you will soon be crushed
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Freshbaba95(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2019
NPComplete:

Dude u don't have a dog. If anything u are somebody's dog. Hi, Bingo. Where will u get the money to feed a dog when u can't even feed yourself? Beg me for the brain I know u want me to give u the cow brain but u have bleeped up by talking anyhow to someone who can help u. Now u have to beg well before I give it to u.

Bingo, is that you name man? Wow. Well I don't brag about my feeding. If you need food or money let me okay. And for the Brain, I will buy yours for my dog. I guess the dog will manage the brain though. Efulefu
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Bingo, is that you name man? Wow. Well I don't brag about my feeding. If you need food or money let me okay. And for the Brain, I will buy yours for my dog. I guess the dog will manage the brain though. Efulefu

Hahahaha. U sound like u want to cry. Rapist supporting Bingo.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Freshbaba95(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2019
NPComplete:

Hahahaha. U sound like u want to cry. Rapist supporting Bingo.

I laugh man..... grin tongue
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by daddytime(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You can't hide your sickness... You can never condemn the coza pastor... We all know why..

But you will soon be crushed

Na brain dey pain you asswipe....

Mumu wey no sabi read to comprehend

Dolt
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by charlycharles(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

I said it there are other agenda more than the rape allegation, see them non Christians using the opportunity to make Christian leaders look bad and by extension Christians . If you had a good case why not approach relevant authority as the case of the senator that assaulted the nursing mother , and by the way rape do not happen in only christendom but also in Islam which is even more prominent.
Oga for ur information, these people r just guy men and does not hold d cross of Christ at all rom 16:18. Study ur Bible and be just a Christian , a follower of Jesus Christ and not of pastors. These popular Christianity as we embrace these days is an affront to d Religion Jesus established and passed on to us by d Apostles. Any body can just come up and establish a church and give what ever name he wishes. Chai can't we reason for once. Let's go back to the Bible and we will defeat our ignorance and d church business will no longer be profitable.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by nkwuocha: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Love4God:

[s]God forbid,you are the one who is lost and needs to be placed on serious med.You lunatic vagabond.

[/s]
Atleast you are keeping it short and precise.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Evercurious(f): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
NPComplete:

Everdumb here is his post since u don't pay attention and prefer sàying nonsense and siding with rapists.

OGA ALL THESE TESTIMONIES ,INTERVIEWS AND ALL SHOULD BE SAID IN COURT.

THAT SHOULD ALL MEET IN COURT.

YOU BE JUDGE? MBE
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Evercurious:

OGA ALL THESE TESTIMONIES ,INTERVIEWS AND ALL SHOULD BE SAID IN COURT.

THAT SHOULD ALL MEET IN COURT.

YOU BE JUDGE? MBE

You nincompoop. I am sure u didn't learn writing etiquette. That's why u type in all caps like a lunatic. Secondly, your mental weakness and instability is beginning to come out full force. First ur argument was that Dakolo has not stated what he wants and I was just making things up. Now that I have shown u proof u have wriggled around like the maggot u are and now saying they should go to court. Idiot follower of a rapist pastor.

Tell your rapist role model to sue them first if he is contending what they said and then the case can be judged in court. They have never stated they want to sue him to court. They just want to expose fools like u.

If u don't like it crawl back into the sewage u came from. We won't stop reminding u that Ur role model is a rapist though.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Evercurious(f): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
NPComplete:

You nincompoop. I am sure u didn't learn writing etiquette. That's why u type in all caps like a lunatic. Secondly, your mental weakness and instability is beginning to come out full force. First ur argument was that Dakolo has not stated what he wants and I was just making things up. Now that I have shown u proof u have wriggled around like the maggot u are and now saying they should go to court. Idiot follower of a rapist pastor.

Tell your rapist role model to sue them first if he is contending what they said and then the case can be judged in court. They have never stated they want to sue him to court. They just want to expose fools like u.

If u don't like it crawl back into the sewage u came from. We won't stop reminding u that Ur role model is a rapist though.

You are just so frustrated. But it's unfortunate that YOU ARE NOT A JUDGE.

THEY SHOULD ALL HEAD TO COURT.

HOPE YOU GET THAT, MAD MAN
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Evercurious:

You are just so frustrated. But it's unfortunate that YOU ARE NOT A JUDGE.

THEY SHOULD ALL HEAD TO COURT.

HOPE YOU GET THAT, MAD MAN

You haven't said anything. Stick to giving random guys head, girl. That's the only thing u are good at. Critical thinking isn't one of your strong suits. Learn to use your head. Everything in life is not about spreading legs and felatio. When u come online turn your brain on before quoting people smarter than u. Keep talking I will teach u how to use your brain more.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 06, 2019
Kennydoc:

Bishop Wale Oke committed adultery with just one of his members. We are talking about a serial rapist with at least 18 years history. His ministry has so far been built on immorality. Where does he even start from? It's sad. However, he can still repent and retrace his steps. I only wonder if his ministry can still ever get to where it should have been.
mention two people he has raped
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 06, 2019
NPComplete:

Please no none is responsible for your misfortunes and frustration resorting to abusive words to prove a point show how shallow and empty you are

Timi said he wants justice served in one of the pic you posted now ask self what justice means and where to get it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State / Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts / I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.