Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her (70259 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by friendlyadvice: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin lol even tho e sweet am she go claim say na rape
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by permit(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
University of mazi NK has proven beyond reasonable doubt that "The present day zoo republic of Africa" is a scam and to the best of his knowledge the only way to save the next generation of human race is to separate animals from human, He goes ahead pleading to king of king's the Maker of every thing to take his beloved out of jungle "the zoo" for they may worship him in truth and in spirit
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by abels(m): 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
you are just a fool i swear...
donaldking10:
heard this idiot is currently in the studio working on a new album.
the foolish husband wanna use this opportunity to revive his dead musical career

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by kiyosaki1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
pearlmuyi:
when you fall victim of rape by a close person, you will understand the story and then you will come back here to commend her courageousness

Please sentiments apart there are right way of going about issues like rape . Haven't you asked yourself why Timi and wife are finding it difficult to approach relevant authorities, or is it a coincidence that the only authority they are reporting to is the social media ,
which only point to one thing that they are being economical with the truth.Rape is bad and the offender must be punished and so is false accusations.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
rOsy247:
If you guys are sincere, why not go report it to the police instead of social media
You're the only female I have read with any kind of sense. Thanks for being objective.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by proprince(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
This same Timi Dakolo came out some years ago to boast to us how he was the one that disvirgined his wife.

Now both him and his wife are accusing a pastor of rape??

There is more to this

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Sunsets: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mr. Heard, keep hearing...
donaldking10:
the foolish husband wanna use this opportunity to revive his dead musical career

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by PotatoSalad(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:
Keyboard warrior

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
freshMallam1122:
u ar a clown I wish Wat happened to Mrs Dakolo can also happens to yr sister.. an let's wait an see all this revelation about this case.. y u still disbelief her..can u tell us Wat u know about pastor biodun it seems u ar his witness...an people like u will rot in hell Not jail
that's if it is true then if it is false, may you be falsely accused by one bitter wh0re and be crucified publicly before being lynched to death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by tayo4ng(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:
am beging 2 get tired of d whole history.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by mokane28: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
The Timi whatever is a complete fool, weak man and woman wrapper, i hate men like him with a passion, i have never liked him before all this
donaldking10:

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by kiyosaki1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
charlycharles:

our papa, our daddy... continue to wallow in mental slavery. Dont care about being a simple christian. keep fooling yourself with ignorance. our papa our mama mentality.

I said it there are other agenda more than the rape allegation, see them non Christians using the opportunity to make Christian leaders look bad and by extension Christians . If you had a good case why not approach relevant authority as the case of the senator that assaulted the nursing mother , and by the way rape do not happen in only christendom but also in Islam which is even more prominent.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Isoduwa:
My problem is a toto once 4uck can always be re4fuck again
It is the first principle in Okafor's theorem. It was first espoused in1967 at the then University College Ibadan just at the onset of the civil war, when Mr. Okafor was accused of fabricating lies capable of impuning the chastity of one Miss. X. Okafor had to establish the veracity of his allegation by once again cozanizing the said Miss X again to her thorough enjoyment and the amusement of the entire university community...good times grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by anonymous1759(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
mysidechick:
Popular musician, Timi Dakolo, whose wife is currently in a controversy over her alleged rape has reacted to the recent allegation by a former staff of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, that Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo raped her.

The former staff of the church who pleaded anonymity on Thursday said Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo raped her sometime in 2017 at the pastor’s house.

At the time, she said she was an employee of COZA who worked directly with the pastor and was also a member of the church.

According to her, Pastor Fatoyinbo asked her to come to his house outside Nigeria on the particular day (a Thursday morning) to take some instructions and go for an errand but the scenario changed after he stopped discussing the church and grabbed her towards him.

Reacting to the recent interview, Timi Dakolo took to his Instagram page, describing the interview as truth and not an attack on the church.

According to him, the revelations are not to attack the church but an ‘attack against an individual using the church as an avenue to ruin women.’

“Then another person found her voice and boldly steps forward. This time a former church member and staff is here to tell her truth. This isn’t about the church, it has never been, so don’t get it twisted.

“Nobody can fight the church of God. We are against individuals using the church as an avenue to ruin women. Let us not expect to do what God expects us to do! This truth is not going anywhere. Must we continue in evil so that grace may abound? God, forbid!

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/timi-dakolo-reacts-former-coza-staff-accuses-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-raping/

.... Lol grin grin grin this guy is acting like a child. If you're not clean don't push too hard unless you're willing to take the outcome. We want details of all the fornication committed in the church but yours, Busola, the pregnancy she removed. All of una no get sense.
I'm happy I don't look up any pastor of priest.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by wink2015(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
mysidechick:
Popular musician, Timi Dakolo, whose wife is currently in a controversy over her alleged rape has reacted to the recent allegation by a former staff of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, that Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo raped her.

The former staff of the church who pleaded anonymity on Thursday said Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo raped her sometime in 2017 at the pastor’s house.

At the time, she said she was an employee of COZA who worked directly with the pastor and was also a member of the church.

According to her, Pastor Fatoyinbo asked her to come to his house outside Nigeria on the particular day (a Thursday morning) to take some instructions and go for an errand but the scenario changed after he stopped discussing the church and grabbed her towards him.

Reacting to the recent interview, Timi Dakolo took to his Instagram page, describing the interview as truth and not an attack on the church.

According to him, the revelations are not to attack the church but an ‘attack against an individual using the church as an avenue to ruin women.’

“Then another person found her voice and boldly steps forward. This time a former church member and staff is here to tell her truth. This isn’t about the church, it has never been, so don’t get it twisted.

“Nobody can fight the church of God. We are against individuals using the church as an avenue to ruin women. Let us not expect to do what God expects us to do! This truth is not going anywhere. Must we continue in evil so that grace may abound? God, forbid!

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/timi-dakolo-reacts-former-coza-staff-accuses-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-raping/

Rape is a very bad thing.

I feel the pain of all the victims of rape.

My thought and Prayers goes to Timi & Busola Dakolo !

The Lord is your Strength !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Brightest04(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Here in Nigeria truth is bitter and hardly will peace and justice stand.
Kill them, rape their wives,rape their daughters, sodomize their sons,yet they will celebrate you and call you a hero.
And that is why things never work well in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by AngelicBeing: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
daddytime:
Every man can relate to how it feels when you realize the person you've been daddying, papaing, bossing et all was actually the one that cleared the road in your wifes kpekus, and the only probable way to make you feel like a man and restore your ego could be the classic old "I was raped".

Not frigging downplaying rape or holding brief for Fatoyinbo, but the more one analyzes this case, you just can't fail to see the gaping holes and likely motives.

Totoyinbo sef no do himself any good with him philandering ways.

On the flip side, this issue will hurt Timis marriage the more because getting the thought of it out of is head and his wife keeping it away from him for so long is enough grounds to erode every trust.
Nawao, wetin be totoyinbo, like seriously, you don give the pastor a new name, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by kiyosaki1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
proprince:
This same Timi Dakolo came out some years ago to boast to us how he was the one that disvirgined his wife.

Now both him and his wife are accusing a pastor of rape??

There is more to this

If he really said that , then his accusations need to be verify ? before taking it serious, it only shows that the guy is a liar no wonder he has not been able to sue the said pastor.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by joe17: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
calculator123:

Exactly the issue isn't against the church but the individual. I wonder why some people just think this is a fight against the church.
I watched on TV during the protest in Lagos some of the church members where almost being stoned by protesters..
What's ur say on that, we're the innocent church goers guilty if the GO sins?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by kiyosaki1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Nawao, wetin be totoyinbo, like seriously, you don give the pastor a new name, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com grin

I said it there are more motives than meet the eye ,see someone already name calling the accuser who is yet to be pronounce guilty, so if tomorrow he comes clean ,what are you going to say mind what your actions it's important.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by SirLakes: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
calculator123:
One thing is certain, Pastor Gucci has skeleton in his cupboard.
First it was Ese, Abiodun now another person accusing you of same issue.
Abiodun really needs to retrace his steps.
I mean when someone accuses you of something you didn't do, your reply debunking the allegation should be concise and precise not the "2-pager" reply we got from Abiodun using COZA letter head (which is wrong in itself).

The statements from Pastor Poju and Pastor Funke Adejumo shows admittance in disguise. I mean these two people are close to the accused and he might have really confessed about the whole issue.

Admittance precedes forgiveness. If he knows he is guilty as alleged, apologise to all parties involved and ensure you turn a new leaf.
Nobody holy pass and we all make mistakes one way on the other. Restitution is key!.

Apologize like that ehn, seriously?

You want make e go wear hin Gucci for kirikiri
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Benekruku(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:

Look at how you used your own hands to expose your stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Graduateacher(f): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:

See as this one carry matter for head like gala. Hope you're not a culprit o, this one that you're sounding so pained, I can only imagine the number of girls you've forcefully had your way with, one day you'll be caught red handed
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by sheylarhh(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
dejio42:
Am very sure your wife narrated her rape story to U before U married her. And U still stoopidly sit in the church for years.

Now we don't know what's going on between U and d pastor and u keep disturbing us with issues that not evidential
He even claimed he met his wife a Virgin

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Kolisky(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by kiyosaki1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
wink2015:

Please think before posting has the accused be found guilty ? why are you siding just because of someone say this or that which might be true or fabricated .
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Unik3030: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
calculator123:

Exactly the issue isn't against the church but the individual. I wonder why some people just think this is a fight against the church.
the pastor n his followers are trying so hard to bring d church in to d picture knowing fully well that nobody can fight d church n win but I like d way Timi made it clear so they can see it's all about biodun n not d church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by SirLakes: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
kiyosaki1:

If he really said that , then his accusations need to be verify ? before taking it serious, it only shows that the guy is a liar no wonder he has not been able to sue the said pastor.

Na like that them take dey sue, they don't have any evidence... The case would be thrown into the trash can
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by anonymous1759(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
wink2015:

So you believe without a judge verdict That's too poor you're being sentimental and hypocrite. If Biodun is your relative you wouldn't accept Busola Claims you'll wait for the judge verdict.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by GraGra247(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
daddytime:
Every man can relate to how it feels when you realize the person you've been daddying, papaing, bossing et all was actually the one that cleared the road in your wifes kpekus, and the only probable way to make you feel like a man and restore your ego could be the classic old "I was raped".

Not frigging downplaying rape or holding brief for Fatoyinbo, but the more one analyzes this case, you just can't fail to see the gaping holes and likely motives.

Totoyinbo sef no do himself any good with him philandering ways.

On the flip side, this issue will hurt Timis marriage the more because getting the thought of it out of is head and his wife keeping it away from him for so long is enough grounds to erode every trust.

Oh boy you be detective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child / White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State / Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.