Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her (70307 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by SirLakes: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
calculator123:

As it stands, his image has been tanished. He need to do all the good he can to redeem it.
Not by confessing, confession would finish him off

Only Denial can redeem his image as it is.

Confession would land him in jail, after serving his term, Who'll want to worship where a rapist mounts the pulpit.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by zoline: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
I think the Pastors wife is equally a victim of her husbands hypnotism.
It's like the Pastor has equally brainwashed her into thinking that he is always right. From the accounts of these women, she was a part of the rape setup. The husband has taken captive of her emotional being.
She may appear to be defending him but believe me, she is a VICTIM too.
The man manipulates women. Period!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by calculator123(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
SirLakes:

Not by confessing, confession would finish him off

Only Denial can redeem his image as it is.

Confession would land him in jail, after serving his term, Who'll want to worship where a rapist mounts the pulpit.
Denial even when guilty?
He should face the music. When your past decides to cook for you it'll borrow pots from all your kinsmen, neighbors, friends and enemies.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
calculator123:

It look like you just learnt those two words "vagabond and lunati".
Truth be told, don't take offense please. Those words best qualifies you.
God forbid, Where did i type the word "lunati" in my comment?
Since you have decided to make comments in support of the agenda of the fallen angels, according to the Holy Bible in 1 Timothy 1 vs 20, i have delivered you unto Satan,that you may learn not to blaspheme.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by SirLakes: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
calculator123:

Denial even when guilty?
He should face the music. When your past decides to cook for you it'll borrow pots from all your kinsmen, neighbors, friends and enemies.

If there's no evidence, no case

There are thousands of guilty men walking freely out there.

If he decides to play born again, hehe he go shock am
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
nkwuocha:
[[s]quote author=Love4God post=79941212]
God forbid, You are the donkey.When you don't read people's comments before you comment, that is why you have continued to be a vagabond lunatic .
That is how your fellow anti Christ rebels have been quoting me and making foolish comments too .some times I wonder if they read and comprehend my comments before commenting but you have just proven to me that they don't.
Anyway since you anti Christ rebels can't stop making foolish and illogical comments,i also can't stop quoting you people to enlighten you .[/quote[/s]]

Smh.Bunkum!
You are an unrepentant anti Christ rebel.
Since you have decided to make comments in support of the agenda of the fallen angels, according to the Holy Bible in 1 Timothy 1 vs 20, i have delivered you unto Satan,that you may learn not to blaspheme.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by mokane28: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
You and Timi are the coward here, if someone dares rape my wife or daughter I will track the person down and kill him straight up no jokes, but i can't tell my wife to broadcast to the whole nation how she was raped when she was a teenager that's gross stewpidty, now Bleep off my mention weakling
calculator123:

You are COWARD. So if it were your daughter or wife, I hope you will gladly talk your advice.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
HBB1:

My claims false? grin

Your posts say otherwise-- you have called me all sorts for saying what? cheesy

You my friend need to work on yourself as much as everybody else, because you are not better.

"... Who are you to judge another man's servant?"

"The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness..."

A critical spirit is not Godly!

Cheers
You are a bewitched anti Christ rebel. You have started to quote bible passages like Satan did when he tempted Jesus Christ.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
calculator123:

With this kind of abuses, are you sure you are really a Christian?
You ended making zero sense.
Calculator 123 your battery is bad but it is not an excuse for your continuous foolish comments. Therefore,
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by HBB1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Love4God:

You are a bewitched anti Christ rebel. You have started to quote bible passages like Satan did when he tempted Jesus Christ.

I thought it was a simple thing, i am sorry I was wrong.

You might need to see a Psychiatrist.

Cheers! smiley
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Jaqenhghar: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
Love4God:

You are a vagabond lunatic that is why you don't read people's comments and comprehend before you make a comment.
Vagabond lunatic. Sounds like something you learnt today.
[img]https://media1./images/cc7e0cc199d991b174e25f46695c34b8/tenor.gif?itemid=5028340[/img]
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
HBB1:

Cheers! smiley
God forbid, you are the one who needs to see and be examined by a psychiatrist and not me. Lunatic vagabond
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Jaqenhghar: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
HBB1:

Cheers! smiley
Naaaah that one needs food brah. His rants are hunger induced
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by joe17: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
calculator123:

If your account is true, then they are wrong to stone his members.
They ought to have directed their grievances to the right quarters
my thought exactly thats the reason I'm indifferent regarding this issue cox no substantial evidence to swing my stance.

That was a really bad act on the side the Lagos protesters...really bad.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Naaaah that one needs food brah. His rants are hunger induced

Lunatic vagabond, man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Kennydoc(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
It is Well ooo
Whether Pastor Biodun is guilty or not, This is the time for him to go for a retreat on genuine repentance and reconciliation with God. This is God's own way of chastisement. God loves him so much because some people never got the chance he got. Many died in the sin and went straight to hell. After the whole phase, he will come out stronger just like the men of old and even here in 9ja the likes of Bishop wale oke and co... Oba Alanu ni...

Bishop Wale Oke committed adultery with just one of his members. We are talking about a serial rapist with at least 18 years history. His ministry has so far been built on immorality. Where does he even start from? It's sad. However, he can still repent and retrace his steps. I only wonder if his ministry can still ever get to where it should have been.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by vatiqan(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:
heard this idiot is currently in the studio working on a new album.
the foolish husband wanna use this opportunity to revive his dead musical career
Brainless idiots, everywhere.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by calculator123(m): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
joe17:
my thought exactly thats the reason I'm indifferent regarding this issue cox no substantial evidence to swing my stance.

That was a really bad act on the side the Lagos protesters...really bad.
Pastor Fatoyinbo has been silence for close to a week now and hasn't even filed for a libel suit.
His Mentor Pastor Mrs Adejumo and his close friend Pastor Poju Oyemade statements shows that he might actually be guilty of the allegation
Remember silence is acceptance.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by calculator123(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Love4God:

Calculator 123 your battery is bad but it is not an excuse for your continuous foolish comments. Therefore,
You call me Satan, what did your Holy book tell you about passing aspersions and judgement?
I know your type. Religious fanatic.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by calculator123(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
mokane28:
You and Timi are the coward here, if someone dares rape my wife or daughter I will track the person down and kill him straight up no jokes, but i can't tell my wife to broadcast to the whole nation how she was raped when she was a teenager that's gross stewpidty, now Bleep off my mention weakling
Killing the rapist is another wrong. 2wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by calculator123(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
SirLakes:

If there's no evidence, no case

There are thousands of guilty men walking freely out there.

If he decides to play born again, hehe he go shock am
We can't be too sure about lack of evidence. I mean no one goes into a battle by playing his best moves.
They are actually waiting for the right time to strike if he does anything funny.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
calculator123:

You call me Satan, what did your Holy book tell you about passing aspersions and judgement?
I know your type. Religious fanatic.

God forbid, i am not a religious fanatic but you are. Jesus Christ tells me in John 7 vs 24: Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
Secularist fanatic, if you Know what is good for you just better ask God through Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your blasphemous speeches and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by calculator123(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Love4God:

God forbid, i am not a religious fanatic but you are. Jesus Christ tells me in John 7 vs 24: Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
Secularist fanatic, if you Know what is good for you just better ask God through Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your blasphemous speeches and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour.
I don't believe in your imaginary God
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
calculator123:

I don't believe in your imaginary God

Just say this prayer and within a short period of time you would see God's mercies in your life .
Lord Jesus Christ, please come into my life i believe that you died on the cross of calvary for my sins.Please come into my life and fight my seen and unseen battles for me and be my lord and saviour. Thank you lord for answered prayers.In Jesus Christ name i pray Amen.
Then read the Holy Bible starting from the book of John, Act, Romans, 1,2 and 3 John after that you can read any book the Holy Spirit directs you to.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by driving: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:
heard this idiot is currently in the studio working on a new album.
the foolish husband wanna use this opportunity to revive his dead musical career

Timi's career is not dead. He doesn't make noise like the rest.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
charlycharles:

our papa, our daddy... continue to wallow in mental slavery. Dont care about being a simple christian. keep fooling yourself with ignorance. our papa our mama mentality.
God forbid,you are the one wallowing in mental slavery and not me. you bewitched vagabond lunatic. By the grace of God i am a genuine Christian.
You have just disgraced your parents here by your comments here .
A child that says his mother is not beautiful is indirectly saying that his father is blind.
Since you have decided to make comments in support of the agenda of the fallen angels, according to the Holy Bible in 1 Timothy 1 vs 20, i delivered you unto Satan, that you may learn not to blaspheme.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Freshbaba95(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
NPComplete:

See the kind of morons we are sharing cyberspace with. How can handicaps like u litter the internet so much. Simple thinking u can't do.

Timi just wants the world to know the kind of Man your rapist idol is u fuckhead. He wants other victims to speak up and disgrace the man. That's the only kind of justice he can hope to get after all this years.

So the man is innocent after so many people both online and offline have been accusing this same man even before Timi did abi? How are u not in a mental hospital with this acute mental retardation u are displaying? Lol

No be your fault man. Here is the only place Stupid people like you show muscle. Insulting will be totally useless for me. Cause it won't change the kind of fool you're.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kennydoc:

Bishop Wale Oke committed adultery with just one of his members. We are talking about a serial rapist with at least 18 years history. His ministry has so far been built on immorality. Where does he even start from? It's sad. However, he can still repent and retrace his steps. I only wonder if his ministry can still ever get to where it should have been.

If he genuinely repents and reconcile with God, God will forgive him but he must be prepared to pass through the fire, servantship and when it's time for God to launch him out again, God will assign his servant to aniont him to the world again. He will be fine if only he is willing this time for real.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by subcbouy: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
DonCortino:
Fat oyibo
So literarily White orobo
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by eguarojeona: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
So coz the likes of Donald the unknown and his ilks would be triggered ,he shouldn't have a say when his wife or someone was raped?
Please take several seats.
donaldking10:

Even when there's an ulterior motive from the messenger of the message?
that nigga is only trying to milk this story to boost his sales when his songs get released.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Kennydoc(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

If he genuinely repents and reconcile with God, God will forgive him but he must be prepared to pass through the fire, servantship and when it's time for God to launch him out again, God will assign his servant to aniont him to the world again. He will be fine if only he is willing this time for real.

My concern is whether he will be willing to go through that fire and servanthood. Remember he has run his ministry for over 20 years on a terrible foundation. As a matter of fact, I think COZA may even need to die, and a new ministry arise completely.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by calculator123(m): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
Love4God:

Just say this prayer and within a short period of time you would see God's mercies in your life .
Lord Jesus Christ, please come into my life i believe that you died on the cross of calvary for my sins.Please come into my life and fight my seen and unseen battles for me and be my lord and saviour. Thank you lord for answered prayers.In Jesus Christ name i pray Amen.
Then read the Holy Bible starting from the book of John, Act, Romans, 1,2 and 3 John after that you can read any book the Holy Spirit directs you to.
Thanks but no thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.