Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,991 members, 7,915,909 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:06 PM

Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her (70431 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:
heard this idiot is currently in the studio working on a new album.
the foolish husband wanna use this opportunity to revive his dead musical career

Are you one of those that want to continue with evil so that grace may abound
?

God Forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by focus7: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:
the foolish husband wanna use this opportunity to revive his dead musical career

Is either you are pained because your daddy is exposed or you are a rapist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Unik3030: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
lilbest4:
that's if it is true then if it is false, may you be falsely accused by one bitter wh0re and be crucified publicly before being lynched to death
is this d first time he's been accused of such? is he d only pastor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by BongaFish101: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
pastor rapist

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Chukalemon(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
Look at this harlot and brainless idiot she doesn't even knew the date that she was raped
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by istina: 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
calculator123:
One thing is certain, Pastor Gucci has skeleton in his cupboard.
First it was Ese, Abiodun now another person accusing you of same issue.
Abiodun really needs to retrace his steps.
I mean when someone accuses you of something you didn't do, your reply debunking the allegation should be concise and precise not the "2-pager" reply we got from Abiodun using COZA letter head (which is wrong in itself).

The statements from Pastor Poju and Pastor Funke Adejumo shows admittance in disguise. I mean these two people are close to the accused and he might have really confessed about the whole issue.

Admittance precedes forgiveness. If he knows he is guilty as alleged, apologise to all parties involved and ensure you turn a new leaf.
Nobody holy pass and we all make mistakes one way on the other. Restitution is key!.

True talk. God bless you.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Mohammedekete: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=Mrop post=79933657] wink wink[/quoteTimi is an slowpoke]
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

Seems you're among the people that receives his" Holy cane".Silly fellow supporting a philandering god of men.Its your kind the bible talked about in the last days...filths and his supporters bringing Holy places to ridicule.

He is not the only man of God sleeping with women, but he has become a household name because he does his with impunity. Rubbish!
Look at this vagabond lunatic. If you check my comment on the topic today which read " Davido praying with his crew members before a show one holding Hennessy"
you would no that I am not biased in my judgement on the COZA saga. Before you go to look at it this is the response i gave to someone who quoted me.
" It is not a surprise to me to know that there are fake gospel artists and pastors e. g Frank Edward, Ada, Timi Dakolo,Busola Dakolo, David Oyedepo, WF Kumuyi,Enoch Adeboye,David Ibiyeome,Fatoyinbo etc. The list is too numerous to mention.
How would you know them? By their fruits(ways and actions you shall no them. "
Timi ,his wife and fatoyinbo are all anti Christ rebels so why should i support any of them especially when the court or a panel is yet to investigate the matter.
If she is sure he raped her why not go to the law court to seek justice,why ask him to sue her if she is lying?
What if he just says like he has said he didn't rape her and decides not to go to court will she be satisfied ?
You sue someone who assaults you and not to tell the person that if the person says you are lying then the person should sue you.
What if the person says he is innocent and decides not to go to court ? Have you gotten justice? Will you be satisfied?
I only condemned his hair style or do you approve it? If you have taken sides on the COZA matter then you are one of the anti Christ rebels in Nigeria or where ever you may be.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Stillthebest: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:

This is one of the agenda from the outset. Hes trading the wife byy the wife doesn't know yet. He might end up divorcing her.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Mohammedekete: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
byrron:

Are you one of those that want to continue with evil so that grace may abound
?

God Forbid
Timi is an slowpoke
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by nkwuocha: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Love4God:

[s]Look at this vagabond lunatic. If you check my comment on the topic today which read " Davido praying with his crew members before a show one holding Hennessy"
you would no that I am not biased in my judgement on the COZA saga. Before you go to look at it this is the response i gave to someone who quoted me.
" It is not a surprise to me to know that there are fake gospel artists and pastors e. g Frank Edward, Ada, Timi Dakolo,Busola Dakolo, David Oyedepo, WF Kumuyi,Enoch Adeboye,David Ibiyeome,Fatoyinbo etc. The list is too numerous to mention.
Timi ,his wife and fatoyinbo are all anti Christ rebels so why should i support any of them especially when the court or a panel is yet to investigate the matter.
If she is sure he raped her why not go to the law court to seek justice,why ask him to sue her if she is lying?
What if he just says like he has said he didn't rape her and decides not to go to court will she be satisfied ?
You sue someone who assaults you and not to tell the person that if the person says you are lying then the person should sue you.
What if the person says he is innocent and decides not to go to court ? Have you gotten justice? Will you be satisfied?
I only condemned his hair style or do you approve it? If you have taken sides on the COZA matter then you are one of the anti Christ rebels in Nigeria or where ever you may be.
[/s]

This Donkey think say i go read this epistle?Are you mad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mohammedekete:

Timi is an slowpoke

That's your opinion which is also a digression and very irrelevant to the issue in discuss.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Zege7716: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:
It's the one that is using his position as God's servant to sleep with women that is actually attacking the church not d one who came out to expose him.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Cheeryfeet: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
When you try to pull down one man and you over throw the faith of thousands, you have done more harm than good. A time comes when men think they are fighting for God but for the enemy. There are biblical ways to resolve conflicts. Making this public only shows your intent and motive, you do not seek restoration either for your wife or for the pastor, what you seek is destruction for all. In taking out the plague, you decided to burn down the whole house, please remember to remove God's bname in it cos he is not part of it all, moreso he said, if anyone causes this little ones to fall, it were better for him to be cast into the river with a stone round his neck. YOU HAVE DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD. Two wrongs can't make a right. Ironically the pastor MAY find forgiveness but you, I stand in doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Awesomefred32(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin grin grin
My Sweet Song
Nigeria Jaja Jaja
Everything Ruga Ruga
Poor men Suffer Suffer
COZA COZA
Big brother Naija in the air

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by naijajobx: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Clout chasers
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by vicardino(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
It is Well ooo
Whether Pastor Biodun is guilty or not, This is the time for him to go for a retreat on genuine repentance and reconciliation with God. This is God's own way of chastisement. God loves him so much because some people never got the chance he got. Many died in the sin and went straight to hell. After the whole phase, he will come out stronger just like the men of old and even here in 9ja the likes of Bishop wale oke and co... Oba Alanu ni...

U really need to know when to mention some names and when not to. Even the God's Generals won't mention that name so disrespectfully as you have. It is well
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by ngwababe(f): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ajohnnasa

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by grammarian247(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:

Even when there's an ulterior motive from the messenger of the message?
that nigga is only trying to milk this story to boost his sales when his songs get released.

Was there any case of rape? If yes, let's face it! Screw to whose advantage the story is.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Freshbaba95:

What angers me more is that, the idiot is yet to report the man to the police

Report to the police after over 15 years. You leave Ur brain for house before u come online? Why is it that morons are out full force to support Fatoyinbo?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Jaqenhghar: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Love4God:

See his hair style. He is a vagabond anti Christ rebel artist.
.funny enough the hairstyle is similar to the one your pastor sports. Says a lot about him
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NaijaElba(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:

I pray your daughters, sisters experience rape in life. let's see if you will make this senseless comment after.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ahn!Ahn!una no day tire?which levo be dis na
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
nkwuocha:
[/s]

This Donkey think say i go read this epistle?Are you mad?
God forbid, You are the donkey.When you don't read people's comments before you comment, that is why you have continued to be a vagabond lunatic .
That is how your fellow anti Christ rebels have been quoting me and making foolish comments too .some times I wonder if they read and comprehend my comments before commenting but you have just proven to me that they don't.
Anyway since you anti Christ rebels can't stop making foolish and illogical comments,i also can't stop quoting you people to enlighten you .
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
.funny enough the hairstyle is similar to the one your pastor sports. Says a lot about him
You are a vagabond lunatic. Did i mention the name or post the picture of my pastor in my comment ?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by sweetrace(f): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
edeXede:
embarassed

Fatoyinbo is a rapist. No smoke without fire

Seriously? Have you been to watch a show and you see all those smoke effects on stage? Did you see any fire? I've watched the science projects of some students smoking like an explosion was about to take place, but there was no fire and no explosion. That maxim is ancient and does not hold true always. Just like a person can be accused of wrongdoing by multiple people and it may all be false. Let the so called victims produce evidence, they begin to produce long stories. Even the families, parents and siblings have not come out to corroborate their stories.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Legalaffairs(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
spongeisback:
Yeah! Because Nigerians buy albums. undecided

BETTER MILK THE STORY THAN COZARING OUR YOUNG GIRLS AND FATOYIMBOING OUR WOMEN IN THE NAME OF GRACE lipsrsealed
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by mrdrama: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:

Must you comment when you brain is dead?are you paid to be stoopid?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
pastor is in real trouble all these strange women coming out to saw they were raped in strange locations even in his house, what was mummy modele doing? Is she just a model for mouth.? angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by ALEXIS0240: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:

Even when there's an ulterior motive from the messenger of the message?
that nigga is only trying to milk this story to boost his sales when his songs get released.
Like it or not,the standard of his songs are not like the everyday trash we hear on our airwaves.he will sale wella.rape or no rape.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by HBB1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Love4God:

Look at this vagabond lunatic. If you check my comment on the topic today which read " Davido praying with his crew members before a show one holding Hennessy"

You that is genuine, what have you to show for it?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by blowjohn(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
mokane28:
The Timi whatever is a complete fool, weak man and woman wrapper, i hate men like him with a passion, i have never liked him before all this

Me I tire o.
I tot he once said he married his wife as a virgin.
If someone raped his wife why not go to the police or even carry boys go beat the culprit.
Why all this media nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Tonto Dike / Who Is The Richest Nigerian Footballer? / Linda Ikeji, Tonto Dikeh, Genevieve Nnaji & Yvonne Nelson Goes Bald

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.