Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,291 members, 7,887,858 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her (70311 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2019
segunmelvin:
Please no none is responsible for your misfortunes and frustration resorting to abusive words to prove a point show how shallow and empty you are

Timi said he wants justice served in one of the pic you posted now ask self what justice means and where to get it

Another king of morons came out to quote me. Does justice always mean courts in your books? Why are u parochial halfwits incapable of trying a little thinking by rubbing two brain cells together and producing something sensible. Use your brain more before u quote me, buffoon.

Justice that Timi wants is to expose the man and disgrace him for what he did to his wife and get other victims to come out as well so that the man will be unable to do it to another person in the church..

It's like morons are crawling out of the woodwork this week. And I have the civic responsibility to educate u goats. Lol.

Idiotic supporters of rapists that don't want us to talk about their role model and just want the matter to die. Tell Ur pastor to stop seducing women. It's always him we hear about all the time. Idiots supporting rapists.

By the way, u idiots are like feral animals. U never respond to logic. U only understand the fist, the boot and unkind words. And that is how I have chosen to tame u morons. cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 6:40am On Jul 06, 2019
I am enjoying these idiots. cheesy wink
Please keep 'em coming. I will shame u guys and Ur pastor.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
NPComplete:

Another king of morons came out to quote me. Does justice always mean courts in your books? Why are u parochial halfwits incapable of trying a little thinking by rubbing two brain cells together and producing something sensible. Use your brain more before u quote me, buffoon.

Justice that Timi wants is to expose the man and disgrace him for what he did to his wife and get other victims to come out as well so that the man will be unable to do it to another person in the church..

It's like morons are crawling out of the woodwork this week. And I have the civic responsibility to educate u goats. Lol.

Idiotic supporters of rapists that don't want us to talk about their role model and just want the matter to die. Tell Ur pastor to stop seducing women. It's always him we hear about all the time. Idiots supporting rapists.

By the way, u idiots are like feral animals. U never respond to logic. U only understand the fist, the boot and unkind words. And that is how I have chosen to tame u morons. cheesy
Great speech bro, and I don't mean to attack you. But once again, this time with all due respect, you have succeeded in saying nothing!

i you're an unfortunate person and you and your folks will never knownany peace in this life or the next......... and this poor shallow bastard is one of the unfortunate frustrated Nigerians..... the idiot even write comprehension passage to quote me thats how you know secondary school students

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
segunmelvin:
Great speech bro, and I don't mean to attack you. But once again, this time with all due respect, you have succeeded in saying nothing!

i you're an unfortunate person and you and your folks will never knownany peace in this life or the next......... and this poor shallow bastard is one of the unfortunate frustrated Nigerians..... the idiot even write comprehension passage to quote me thats how you know secondary school students

Lol. Misery loves company. This unfortunate bastards is looking for who to be like him. You thought u know how to talk and now u have met people better than u.

Well since u just confessed that you and Ur folks will never know peace in this life or next, I will join hands to agree with u. Everyday u meet an unfortunate incident in Ur life, u will remember this moment and wish u can change back the hands of time.

Double misery will be Ur portion. Since u haven't been able to use Ur mouth to pray but think Ur mouth is meant for cursing then curses will wrap u like a cloth. U shall always remember this moment as Ur life becomes even more bitter than it already is. No prayer can help u. Ur mouth has become a negative tool and from today no good can come out of it again.

I was on my own and u quoted me. I didnt seek u out myself. U sought me out and sought to increase Ur life's pain. U will remember this discussion as Ur life grinds slowly and painfully to a halt. Let's bet it. cheesy cheesy

Idiots that cannot take attacks start attacks on people bigger than them and start appealing to sentiments and crying when things get too hot for them. Hahahaha. U don buy market today.

I will check up on u in a few months time and we shall see whose words came to pass more.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
NPComplete:

Lol. Misery loves company. This unfortunate bastards is looking for who to be like him. You thought u know how to talk and now u have met people better than u.

Well since u just confessed that you and Ur folks will never know peace in this life or next, I will join hands to agree with u. Everyday u meet an unfortunate incident in Ur life, u will remember this moment and wish u can change back the hands of time.

Double misery will be Ur portion. Since u haven't been able to use Ur mouth to pray but think Ur mouth is meant for cursing then curses will wrap u like a cloth. U shall always remember this moment as Ur life becomes even more bitter than it already is. No prayer can help u. Ur mouth has become a negative tool and from today no good can come out of it again.

I was on my own and u quoted me. I didnt seek u out myself. U sought me out and sought to increase Ur life's pain. U will remember this discussion as Ur life grinds slowly and painfully to a halt. Let's bet it. cheesy cheesy

Idiots that cannot take attacks start attacks on people bigger than them and start appealing to sentiments and crying when things get too hot for them. Hahahaha. U don buy market today.

I will check up on u in a few months time and we shall see whose words came to pass more.
Before the end of this new month your parents go weep over you and use thier hands deposit your corpse for mortuary
You will not live to reap the fruit of your labour's
Oloriburuku
Omo ale jati jati
Aye iya e de MA baje nii
You will remain unfortunate till eternity
You and your family will continue living in penury
All your bloodline from the youngest to the oldest will never see any good thing in the life or the next
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
segunmelvin:
Before the end of this new month your parents go weep over you and use thier hands deposit your corpse for mortuary
You will not live to reap the fruit of your labour's
Oloriburuku
Omo ale jati jati
Aye iya e de MA baje nii
You will remain unfortunate till eternity
You and your family will continue living in penury
All your bloodline from the youngest to the oldest will never see any good thing in the life or the next

I will remember this and quote by the beginning of next month. If I am still alive then know everything else u have said up there is u and your family's portion and will work on u. Aiye Baba e lo ma baje. We shall see cheesy cheesy

Me I go quote next month to show u I am still alive. Let's watch. U go tire. By the time I am through with u na church u go dey sleep dey wake up.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
NPComplete:

I will remember this and quote by the beginning of next month. If I am still alive then know everything else u have said up there is u and your family's portion and will work on u. Aiye Baba e lo ma baje. We shall see cheesy cheesy

Me I go quote next month to show u I am still alive. Let's watch. U go tire. By the time I am through with u na church u go dey sleep dey wake up.
koni da fun iya e idiot
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
segunmelvin:
koni da fun iya e idiot

Me go still quote u beginning of next month. U see I have not said any curse against u. It is all that u have said that have been using against u. That's what will be held against u. Every word u have used.

I will give u till beginning of next month for me to be a corpse like u said. Failing that, I won't tell u when yours will start. But when it starts u will know. I told u that u don buy market u thought I was joking. Lol
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
NPComplete:

Me go still quote u beginning of next month. U see I have not said any curse against u. It is all that u have said that have been using against u. That's what will be held against u. Every word u have used.

I will give u till beginning of next month for me to be a corpse like u said. Failing that, I won't tell u when yours will start. But when it starts u will know. I told u that u don buy market u thought I was joking. Lol
buy market from u mugu
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
segunmelvin:
buy market from u mugu

U don stop to dey curse now. U don temper down Ur tone.

Dude keep up the energy. What u have said cannot be taken back. Don't stop now. Keep up the energy. I don finish u for yabbing u escalate am go cursing because e pain u die. Na there your matter dey now.

Just keep up the energy and wait till beginning of next month let's see. Like I said I will remind u if I am still alive. And then we can know which curse works.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Evercurious(f): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
NPComplete:

You haven't said anything. Stick to giving random guys head, girl. That's the only thing u are good at. Critical thinking isn't one of your strong suits. Learn to use your head. Everything in life is not about spreading legs and felatio. When u come online turn your brain on before quoting people smarter than u. Keep talking I will teach u how to use your brain more.

WAIL TO DEATH... OR HEAD TO COURT.. FRUSTRATION PERSONIFIED
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Evercurious(f): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
segunmelvin:
Please no none is responsible for your misfortunes and frustration resorting to abusive words to prove a point show how shallow and empty you are

Timi said he wants justice served in one of the pic you posted now ask self what justice means and where to get it

No mind the frustrated guy
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
Evercurious:

WAIL TO DEATH... OR HEAD TO COURT.. FRUSTRATION PERSONIFIED

Suck d!CK to death all u want. But come online with your brain. That's all we ask of u.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Evercurious:

No mind the frustrated guy

I am frustrated or U are frustrated we are hammering Ur raping pastor? Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Evercurious(f): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
NPComplete:

Suck d!CK to death all u want. But come online with your brain. That's all we ask of u.

OF COURSE YOU ARE REFERRING TO ALL FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY THAT YOU KNOW SLEEP WITH RANDOM MEN..

FRUSTRATION KILL YOU THERE
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Evercurious(f): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
NPComplete:

I am frustrated or U are frustrated we are hammering Ur raping pastor? Keep fooling yourself.

COS YOU ARE FRUSTRATED
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Evercurious:

OF COURSE YOU ARE REFERRING TO ALL FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY THAT YOU KNOW SLEEP WITH RANDOM MEN..

FRUSTRATION KILL YOU THERE

Keep on sucking the d!CK hoe.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Alejobs: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Picture Of WIZKID'S Younger Sister / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.