Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,307 members, 7,887,899 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:07 PM

Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her (70316 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Evercurious(f): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
salford1:

Infact. Overworking like mad sef. Genius levels.

Like i said earlier. I dont let emotions becloud my sense of reasoning.
The way you hold this case like your life depends on it sef. Are you a coza member and his Abe kpanshing you too? grin
(Na joke i dey o.)

Take it easy and be patient. Grab your popcorn and soda to enjoy the rest of the season film. grin

Lolzzz. Funny enough I have never attended any of their services. Neither have I listened to Pastor Bioduns messages.. Neither am I his fan. But I can't be sentimental about that story.. Busola should come up with another convincing one cos the one we have from her is just CRAP..LOLZZZ

BUT THATS IT..

COURT NEVER CLOSE FOR 9JA .ADVISE THEM TO GO THEIR WITH ALL THEIR WITNESSES. BOT IDENTIFIED AND UNIDENTIFIED ONES.. IS THAT TOO HARD?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
HBB1:

Genuine Christian!!! cheesy

No fruit of the spirit!

*Spits*

Disguised anti Christ rebel.By God's grace I have the fruit of the spirit that is why i condemned his hair style and your fellow anti Christ rebels who came to quote me thinking that i am on the side of the anti Christ rebel COZA pastor.
*keep spitting on your self *
Vagabond lunatic.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by HBB1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Love4God:

Vagabond anti Christ rebel.You have been bewitched. By God's grace I have the fruit of the spirit that is why i condemned his hair style and the comments of those who came to quote me thinking i am in support of the anti Christ rebel COZA pastor.

What is the fruit of the spirit?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by mokane28: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
He is a very weak man, he deserves to be beaten up sef, he is just crying like a teenager that heard someone disvirgined his girlfriend before him, a strong man would have told his wife to move on and forget the past, he will soon realize the shame he has brought to his family by this his mumuish act, he is a weakling
salford1:

Unlike you...My respect for him quadripled.
The guy is strong abeg.
I immediately started following him on instagram and started listening to his songs after this incident.

You call him woman rapper for loving his wife? Seriously? The real woman wrapper is the man of god that can't control his prick.

Na real man Timi be.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
HBB1:

What is the fruit of the spirit?
Don't you have a Bible?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by HBB1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Love4God:

Disguised anti Christ rebel.By God's grace I have the fruit of the spirit that is why i condemned his hair style and your fellow anti Christ rebels who came to quote me thinking that i am on the side of the anti Christ rebel COZA pastor.
*keep spitting on your self *
Vagabond lunatic.

Your self righteous mind makes you no different from a 'Pharisee.' You are judgemental, easily angered, impatient and proud! Yes, proud, as you think your works will save you.

Can you list the fruits you have produced with your genuine Christianity?

What's the fruit of the Spirit again?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by hardon1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
if they are confident enough, let them charge him na. not to come on social media and make noise
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Ask me again
You are a vagabond lunatic that is why you don't read people's comments and comprehend before you make a comment.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
HBB1:

Your self righteous mind makes you no different from a 'Pharisee.' You are judgemental, easily angered, impatient and proud! Yes, proud, as you think your works will save you.

Can you list the fruits you have produced with your genuine Christianity?

What's the fruit of the Spirit again?

God forbid ,all your claims are false .Don't you have a Bible i also ask you again.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by calculator123(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
SirLakes:

Apologize like that ehn, seriously?
You want make e go wear hin Gucci for kirikiri
Apologising and admittance can actually reduce is jail term.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Wisdomsureodd22: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
calculator123:

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by calculator123(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
joe17:

I watched on TV during the protest in Lagos some of the church members where almost being stoned by protesters..
What's ur say on that, we're the innocent church goers guilty if the GO sins?
If your account is true, then they are wrong to stone his members.
They ought to have directed their grievances to the right quarters
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Freshbaba95(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
NPComplete:

Report to the police after over 15 years. You leave Ur brain for house before u come online? Why is it that morons are out full force to support Fatoyinbo?

Wow, I can also see that you're brainless.
Tell me, how does he want to get justice if he is saying the truth?
She said he raped her, and he said he didn't rape her. Do you expect me to be one sided.
If be tomorrow that man is innocent, will you apologize to him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by calculator123(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Love4God:

God forbid it is you whose idiocy is high. I knew that those who are on the side of the fallen angels would quote me and comment rubbish.
You are still a beginner otherwise you would have also added some bible passages like other foolish anti Christ rebels have done in the past to defend their fellow rebels. You are a certainly a vagabond lunatic .
With this kind of abuses, are you sure you are really a Christian?
You ended making zero sense.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
daddytime:
Every man can relate to how it feels when you realize the person you've been daddying, papaing, bossing et all was actually the one that cleared the road in your wifes kpekus, and the only probable way to make you feel like a man and restore your ego could be the classic old "I was raped".

Not frigging downplaying rape or holding brief for Fatoyinbo, but the more one analyzes this case, you just can't fail to see the gaping holes and likely motives.

Totoyinbo sef no do himself any good with him philandering ways.

On the flip side, this issue will hurt Timis marriage the more because getting the thought of it out of is head and his wife keeping it away from him for so long is enough grounds to erode every trust.

Shut Up there

Only rapists talk like this
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by calculator123(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=Wisdomsureodd22 post=79943475][/quote] Please share the game to all your family members, friends etc. I am not interested.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by DonBenny77(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
donaldking10:
heard this idiot is currently in the studio working on a new album.
the foolish husband wanna use this opportunity to revive his dead musical career
you are an idiot
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by HBB1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Love4God:

God forbid ,all your claims are false .Don't you have a Bible i also ask you again.

My claims false? grin

Your posts say otherwise-- you have called me all sorts for saying what? cheesy

You my friend need to work on yourself as much as everybody else, because you are not better.

"... Who are you to judge another man's servant?"

"The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness..."

A critical spirit is not Godly!

Cheers
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by daddytime(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Shut Up there

Only rapists talk like this

You are truly a kid next door...

Klootzaak

Ashlock

Na Dangote trailer go kill you
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Lionessza6(f): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
4koff what's your take on this?.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
daddytime:

You are truly a kid next door...

Klootzaak

Ashlock

Na Dangote trailer go kill you

Defender of rapists

How many people will line Up to make you feel... Just maybe this guy needs to be held accountable

Defenders of rapists everywhere
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by NPComplete: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Wow, I can also see that you're brainless.
Tell me, how does he want to get justice if he is saying the truth?
She said he raped her, and he said he didn't rape her. Do you expect me to be one sided.
If be tomorrow that man is innocent, will you apologize to him?

See the kind of morons we are sharing cyberspace with. How can handicaps like u litter the internet so much. Simple thinking u can't do.

Timi just wants the world to know the kind of Man your rapist idol is u fuckhead. He wants other victims to speak up and disgrace the man. That's the only kind of justice he can hope to get after all this years.

So the man is innocent after so many people both online and offline have been accusing this same man even before Timi did abi? How are u not in a mental hospital with this acute mental retardation u are displaying? Lol
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by nkwuocha: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
[[s]quote author=Love4God post=79941212]
God forbid, You are the donkey.When you don't read people's comments before you comment, that is why you have continued to be a vagabond lunatic .
That is how your fellow anti Christ rebels have been quoting me and making foolish comments too .some times I wonder if they read and comprehend my comments before commenting but you have just proven to me that they don't.
Anyway since you anti Christ rebels can't stop making foolish and illogical comments,i also can't stop quoting you people to enlighten you .[/quote[/s]]

Smh.Bunkum!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by SirLakes: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
calculator123:

You think say he wan go jail

Nah
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by calculator123(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Evercurious:

Lolzzz. Funny enough I have never attended any of their services. Neither have I listened to Pastor Bioduns messages.. Neither am I his fan. But I can't be sentimental about that story.. Busola should come up with another convincing one cos the one we have from her is just CRAP..LOLZZZ

BUT THATS IT..

COURT NEVER CLOSE FOR 9JA .ADVISE THEM TO GO THEIR WITH ALL THEIR WITNESSES. BOT IDENTIFIED AND UNIDENTIFIED ONES.. IS THAT TOO HARD?
Listen and listen good.
Rape in itself is an illogical act so don't expect the victims to give you a logical sequence of actions.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by calculator123(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
mokane28:
He is a very weak man, he deserves to be beaten up sef, he is just crying like a teenager that heard someone disvirgined his girlfriend before him, a strong man would have told his wife to move on and forget the past, he will soon realize the shame he has brought to his family by this his mumuish act, he is a weakling
You are COWARD. So if it were your daughter or wife, I hope you will gladly talk your advice.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Evercurious(f): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
NPComplete:

See the kind of morons we are sharing cyberspace with. How can handicaps like u litter the internet so much. Simple thinking u can't do.

Timi just wants the world to know the kind of Man your rapist idol is u fuckhead. He wants other victims to speak up and disgrace the man. That's the only kind of justice he can hope to get after all this years.

So the man is innocent after so many people both online and offline have been accusing this same man even before Timi did abi? How are u not in a mental hospital with this acute mental retardation u are displaying? Lol

SO ALL THE NOISE ON SM.WAS TO DISGRACE THE PASTOR? YOU LOTS ARE VERY FUNNY.. WELL WHAT YOU SAID IS JUST AN ASSUMPTION COS THE DAKOLOS HAVE NT TOLD US WHAT EXACTLY THEY WANT ..

THEY HAVE LEFT THAT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO FILL IN THE BLANK SPACE(S)... KEEP FILLING THEM
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Ola2much: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Unik3030:
is this d first time he's been accused of such? is he d only pastor in Nigeria
he has not been accused of rape. He is a philanderer though. Those women only feel bitter after sex and claim he manipulated them
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by calculator123(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Love4God:

You are a vagabond lunatic that is why you don't read people's comments and comprehend before you make a comment.
It look like you just learnt those two words "vagabond and lunati".
Truth be told, don't take offense please. Those words best qualifies you.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by calculator123(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
SirLakes:

You think say he wan go jail

Nah
As it stands, his image has been tanished. He need to do all the good he can to redeem it.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her by daddytime(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Defender of rapists

How many people will line Up to make you feel... Just maybe this guy needs to be held accountable

Defenders of rapists everywhere

Asswipe who carries about a head devoid of any grey matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of WIZKID'S Younger Sister / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.