Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border (52090 Views)

Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by kenzosky: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
ahmEenu:
don't know who to support cause my mom is Ghanaian whilst my dad is Nigerian
Don't be confuse my dear. SUPPORT your Dad. Believe me, you won’t regret it. Proudly Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by tunary(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nigeria don dey get level small small
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by kay29000(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:
You should be worried about your country. Stop talking trash,huh? Ghana is doing fine and your people are arriving here in their thousands despite the “border closure “. How are these nigerians able to pass through a “closed border?”

Fuckeduppedness I can’t believe nigerians think not allowing a couple of Ghanaian trucks to enter their country will collapse the Ghanaian economy grin very foolish reasoning, if you ask me. By the time your generator-powered economy zooms into recession, na that time una eyes go clear grin

Your eyes go soon clear no worry.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Xammie001(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
ojun50:
Open wetin, abeg I dey enjoy am like dis
No be Only you bro
Have Come to See the Reality of Life, That Nigeria is The Strongest Country in Nigeria(Africa)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
make dem sell der alomo to benin and togo people

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Austineva(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
tashashiel:
If i hear say naija no be giant of Africa

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Fearcom(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:
You should be worried about your country. Stop talking trash,huh? Ghana is doing fine and your people are arriving here in their thousands despite the “border closure “. How are these nigerians able to pass through a “closed border?”

Fuckeduppedness I can’t believe nigerians think not allowing a couple of Ghanaian trucks to enter their country will collapse the Ghanaian economy grin very foolish reasoning, if you ask me. By the time your generator-powered economy zooms into recession, na that time una eyes go clear grin

Very ironic how our generator powered economy is supplying your country with gas and energy. When the supply is cut you will know how far.

8 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by kenzosky: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
chrisagyei:
Nigerians are the most f**lish and the most gullible people I've ever seen.No wonder your criminal politicians and leaders have taken your whole 200 million poverty capital of the world citizens for a ride and can't provide basic electricity and better education for your irredeemable over populated c*ws,sorry people.

Tell me where the deputy minister use the word "please" or" we beg you"in this whole Nigerian biased article. Are you that desperate that you want someone to beg you.Hahaha.Have your wicked politicians ever begged you for f**kin you all up and making your lives and country a sh*thole for tge past 60 years of independence and you want Ghana to beg you.Haha.

Don't you read that Ghana has secured an agreement for the borders to be opened for only them despite your people being currently chased in Ghana and all their shops locked. Funny chaps
OH Charlie, E be say you non know.. oo, Your minister don beg tire o Charlie, hee.... We non gree.. So taiil your minister say all we Africa people are all Black star. Na he we tellam say kai kai, shekina , na Who and you be Black star?Buhari resemble Black star for una eye? Charlie, una never see anything. By the time we are done with you people,All you Ghanaians will be looking for shoe to polish in Nigeria like its 1981.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by samorobo: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
theenchanter:
Una never tire for this border closure tori?

We just start Ni grin
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by EkwensuAmosu1: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
post=83664762:
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI for everything that he is doing to make our nation work again.
[/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by theenchanter: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
chrisagyei:
[s]Nigerians are the most f**lish and the most gullible people I've ever seen.No wonder your criminal politicians and leaders have taken your whole 200 million poverty capital of the world citizens for a ride and can't provide basic electricity and better education for your irredeemable over populated c*ws,sorry people.

Tell me where the deputy minister use the word "please" or" we beg you"in this whole Nigerian biased article. Are you that desperate that you want someone to beg you.Hahaha.Have your wicked politicians ever begged you for f**kin you all up and making your lives and country a sh*thole for tge past 60 years of independence and you want Ghana to beg you.Haha.

Don't you read that Ghana has secured an agreement for the borders to be opened for only them despite your people being currently chased in Ghana and all their shops locked. Funny chaps
[/s]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by theenchanter: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
samorobo:

We just start Ni grin
ok, una well done.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
kikake:
Ghana please exercise patience for the madness in Nigeria to run out.

Today, Nigeria chairs ECOWAS meeting, the following day, Nigeria closes its borders against ECOWAS countries.
Nigeria is an abnormal country.

kiiiki....
naso....

we crazy no be small....
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Netanya:
All these people have forgotten that he uses hearing aide

wow....

hey,beauty.... smiley smiley
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Lamanii22(f): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
tashashiel:
If i hear say naija no be giant of Africa

As in eh... We really are...

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
wiseone28:
Support yourself

haha....is own na classical caught in cross-fire....
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Ganjafama(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Depressed101:
I'm waiting for that Ghanaian guy that always comment screenshots bla bla of how Ghana dont really care.. grin
you mean psychologygh?
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by kereman1: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Just30:
when people start demostrating in Abuja again, you will know grin grin

Cry cry baby, u better help ur Ghana delegates to beg.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by kenzosky: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
chrisagyei:
Nigerians are the most f**lish and the most gullible people I've ever seen.No wonder your criminal politicians and leaders have taken your whole 200 million poverty capital of the world citizens for a ride and can't provide basic electricity and better education for your irredeemable over populated c*ws,sorry people.

OH. Charlie, E be say you non know.. oo, Your minister don beg tire o Charlie, hee.... We non gree.. So taiil your minister say all we Africa people are all Black star. Na he we tellam say kai kai, shekina , na Who and you be Black star? Buhari resemble Black star for una eye? Charlie, una never see anything. By the time we are done with you people,All you Ghanaians will be looking for shoe to polish in Nigeria like its 1981.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by kereman1: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
Toseenlove:

You Mean Giant Of POVERTY!!!

Shey ur grandmother left gold Coast to come to the said "giant of poverty" to do oloshoism.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Truthbites:
Bubu should follow due process I beg, make African nations nor go kpeme

you give a fvck....they dont care if we kpeme either....

hav you forgoting the crazy stuffs they were sayin about us on social media...??

i didnt even knew they hated us that much....
they wanted to use criminals tag to do anyhow with us....

call a dog a bad name and then hang am....

it was so bad that we became helpless....
then something happened....!!

we started fighting back....!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Merit123(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
Shea be nah our border we close is it your own, I don't know why black cat is taking paracetamol our headeach oo. grin
I wish nah southafrica they sufa like this.

#GHANNA MUST GO undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
jelel6:
I'm neither for or against the border closure but the pettiness displayed by commenters is prove most Nigerians aren't able to discuss issues rationally.

who are you insultin here....!!??

borders stay closed....!!

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Ghana should look into other means of making money nau... Like bringing their gurls for Nigerians to fvck. undecided

keep women out of this matter....
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by tashashiel(f): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Austineva:
baby, make I come marry u?
grin
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
RTSC:
On one condition, we would increase the prohibition list to 100.

Their president and govt seems humble though, but their citizens are lousy.

their president is nice to nigerians actualy....
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by maasoap(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
wwwihy:
Before now, some Nigerians will be making reference to Ghana... Ghana this, Ghana that...
If Nigeria withdraw all their students and Nigeria acedemics in Ghana, the educational system of that country will collapse

I dey tell you. And those Nigerian traders that are being harassed constantly decide to quit and relocate.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Toseenlove: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
kereman1:

Yes my grandmother and my female lineage left gold Coast to come to the said "Giant Of Poverty" to do oloshoism. I am a failed man In life. My female lineage are a total disgrace to Humanity

Yes You Are Right Absolutely!!!!
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
Angelfrost:

Your mum became Nigerian the day she said "I do"!!!... But then, whatever rocks your boat. grin

actualy he is ghanaian....you follow your mothers lineage....
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by maasoap(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ttalk:

If not an insult why will Ghana that is less than 2 states in Nigeria be questioning our decision to close our border. Did we question thier policy of 1m dollar to operate retail business in their country? Where was their government when their touts were molesting our thriving business men for the past 4year?

Their wailing just started, that border will remain closed until 2050. Then next in line is to cut the gas supply to their country, if they think they can harass Nigerians in their country without repercussion, then they better come to reality that Nigeria has been pushed to the wall and the era of father Christmas and big brother is long gone. Nigeria is back to reclaim her glory and her foreign policy now placed Nigeria and Nigerian above other African country, we have learned our lesson with the way SA, that we championed her liberation from apartheid turned against Nigeria residents in SA

Words
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Durchmann(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
One of the most hilarious threads of all time.

O boy, I don piss for body with laugh sef...
Chai!
Naija, una get bad mouth gan...
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar / APC Using Atiku's Image For Campaign In The North (Picture) / Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.