Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,782 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border (52120 Views)

Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Jamersirwin1971: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
ahmEenu:
don't know who to support cause my mom is Ghanaian whilst my dad is Nigerian

Just stay in the middle like me .
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
chrisagyei:
Nigerians are the most f**lish and the most gullible people I've ever seen.No wonder your criminal politicians and leaders have taken your whole 200 million poverty capital of the world citizens for a ride and can't provide basic electricity and better education for your irredeemable over populated c*ws,sorry people.

Tell me where the deputy minister use the word "please" or" we beg you"in this whole Nigerian biased article. Are you that desperate that you want someone to beg you.Hahaha.Have your wicked politicians ever begged you for f**kin you all up and making your lives and country a sh*thole for tge past 60 years of independence and you want Ghana to beg you.Haha.

Don't you read that Ghana has secured an agreement for the borders to be opened for only them despite your people being currently chased in Ghana and all their shops locked. Funny chaps

haha....blabla....

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by kereman1: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
chrisagyei:
Nigerians are the most f**lish and the most gullible people I've ever seen.No wonder your criminal politicians and leaders have taken your whole 200 million poverty capital of the world citizens for a ride and can't provide basic electricity and better education for your irredeemable over populated c*ws,sorry people.

Tell me where the deputy minister use the word "please" or" we beg you"in this whole Nigerian biased article. Are you that desperate that you want someone to beg you.Hahaha.Have your wicked politicians ever begged you for f**kin you all up and making your lives and country a sh*thole for tge past 60 years of independence and you want Ghana to beg you.Haha.

Don't you read that Ghana has secured an agreement for the borders to be opened for only them despite your people being currently chased in Ghana and all their shops locked. Funny chaps

How come most Ghanians kw so much abt Nigeria, even just30 can name all Nigeria ministers and their portfolio,
Me I know even know weda any country like Ghana dey exist, the best I can say abt Ghana is their capital city being Accra, aside that Ghana no follow for map,

Ghanaian are beat up abt this border closure issue, drink ur alomo bitters and clear depression.

12 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by ahmEenu(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

Just stay in the middle like me .
haha.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by karika2018: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
samorobo:
Hahahahaha stewpid ghanians with all your mouth and empty cheat beating see your life...you go beg us lick our ass we no go still free...

That border will closed till 2080... petrodola come for my head ooo grin grin grin

haaaa...please forgive them for they do not know what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by karika2018: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
netpro:
After Ghanaians will be running their mouths.

Why are they crying more than our immediate neighbors?

please forgive them....
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by karika2018: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
Jman06:
Our borders remain closed please!

please forgive them
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
I was against the boarder until Ghana started begging, this shows it's affecting them seriously

Buhari don't listen to plea, you people should go and pray for his soft mind

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Depressed101: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ganjafama:
you mean psychologygh?
na him grin
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Problemkid1: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
Notatribalist:
If that's your real pics on your profile than I am speechless.. Nan girl like you fit make me come back to Naija to find a wife.
What about Netanya grin grin that girl beauty fit make me go rob bank because of her grin grin
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by soleexx(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
ahmEenu:
don't know who to support cause my mom is Ghanaian whilst my dad is Nigerian

halfcast
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by ahmEenu(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
soleexx:

halfcast
is this suppose to be funny
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by kereman1: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
chrisagyei:
how many Ghanaians do you see here.Just 4 of us.In Ghana, nobody even knows where Nigeria is on the map much more your capital city. 97% of Ghanaians have not even heard of your resident's name before or any Nigerian border being closed.So better fear the four or so Ghanaians over here who can take on all the Nigerians here.Imagine if at least 15 Ghanaians were on this site.you won't have talked about Ghana again. Unfortunately 99.5% of Ghanaians have not heard of nairaland before.Even for us we mistakenly found this bogus site who talks about Ghana everyday buh Ghanaians don't even care.

Here are many ghanians here, u inclusive, and y do u guys like comparing ur INFANT country with Nigeria?
Y do u guys hate Nigeria so much, even though we help promote ur country,
We supply u guys electricity and a 3rd party will hardly know.

It's an insult for Ghana to be compared wit Lagos, Ghana sud be compared wit Imo state.
There is nothg fabulous abt Ghanians, no creativity, no innovation, u guys are not even resilient,

I repeat! Ghana no follow for map.

8 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
samorobo:
Hahahahaha stewpid ghanians with all your mouth and empty cheat beating see your life...you go beg us lick our ass we no go still free...

That border will closed till 2080... petrodola come for my head ooo grin grin grin
tell me where the minister begs there? your news media are sucked in reporting news . very poor journalism...
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Problemkid1: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Depressed101:
na him grin
grin e get the day I fire am, him run no come back again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by kereman1: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
chrisagyei:
how many Ghanaians do you see here.Just 4 of us.In Ghana, nobody even knows where Nigeria is on the map much more your capital city. 97% of Ghanaians have not even heard of your resident's name before or any Nigerian border being closed.So better fear the four or so Ghanaians over here who can take on all the Nigerians here.Imagine if at least 15 Ghanaians were on this site.you won't have talked about Ghana again. Unfortunately 99.5% of Ghanaians have not heard of nairaland before.Even for us we mistakenly found this bogus site who talks about Ghana everyday buh Ghanaians don't even care.

Don't die of depression, take some alomo bitters, the product sud be surplus in ur Gold Coast,

My cousin went to Ghana and was telling tales of how Ghana ladies dey rush Nigerian guys.
Inferiority complex will not kill u guys, that why u're all depressed including ur president (I don't even know his name). I can bet my left ball that 99percent of Nigerians on NL don't even know Ghana president's name, but 80percent of Ghanians on NL know buhari.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by chrisagyei: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
kereman1:

Here are many ghanians here, u inclusive, and y do u guys like comparing ur INFANT country with Nigeria?
Y do u guys hate Nigeria so much, even though we help promote ur country,
We supply u guys electricity and a 3rd party will hardly know.

It's an insult for Ghana to be compared wit Lagos, Ghana sud be compared wit Imo state.
There is nothg fabulous abt Ghanians, no creativity, no innovation, u guys are not even resilient,

I repeat! Ghana no follow for map.
now let me tell you why Ghana is heaven to your Nigerian brothers and sisters that millions of them are here that they don't even want to leave

1.There's 24/7 electricity every day, every week,every month.No black outs

2.There's no borehole in Accra and other cities.The taps always flows thanks to the Ghana Water Company who pumps water from our various high standards water treatment centers and plants straight into our homes,schools,hospitals, offices, etc with powerful electricity.

3.We produce our own electricity with Akosombo dam that gives us 1,000 megawatts of electricity, bui dam that gives 500 megawatts, karpower ships and badges that runs on diesel and petrol,Atuabo gas factory that produces gas to our plants.What we were doing was that we were first buying gas from Nigeria buh you guys were highly unreliable so we now produce our own electricity of about 4,000 megawatts for just 30 million people whilst Nigeria produces 2,500 megawatts and maximum of 5,000 megawatts for 200 million people. That's why you never get constant electricity buh Ghanaians get it.Ghana sells electricity to Togo,Benin,Burkina Faso and Cote D'Ivoire.

4.We are the safest and mist peaceful country in West Africa. We are also the most democratic and most stable nation.That's why in 2018,Ghana received more foreign direct investments in West Africa than even Nigeria. All the big companies wants to establish in Ghana including Toyota and VW.

6.Everybody and every country loves Ghana buh nobody loves Nigeria. Everybody country believe that all Nigerians are criminals and you can't blame us for that

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Solomonj10(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nice one....

Adron homes and properties now selling 2 bedroom terrace bungalows going for 16.5m
for more details call 08132634986
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by KushLyon(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Young03:

And I don't know how locking shops belongings to Nigerians in Ghana will affect Nigeria and it's economy
Just leave that mumu
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Problemkid1:
What about Netanya grin grin that girl beauty fit make me go rob bank because of her grin grin

i tell you....so cute....
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
ahmEenu:
is this suppose to be funny

haha....you are a regional halfcast....

sounds funny....
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by KushLyon(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
chrisagyei:
now let me tell you why Ghana is heaven to your Nigerian brothers and sisters that millions of them are here that they don't even want to leave

2.There's no borehole in Accra and other cities.The taps always flows thanks to the Ghana Water Company who pumps water from our various high standards water treatment centers and plants straight into our homes,schools,hospitals, offices, etc with powerful electricity.

3.We produce our own electricity with Akosombo dam that gives us 1,000 megawatts of electricity, bui dam that gives 500 megawatts, karpower ships and badges that runs on diesel and petrol,Atuabo gas factory that produces gas to our plants.What we were doing was that we were first buying gas from Nigeria buh you guys were highly unreliable so we now produce our own electricity of about 4,000 megawatts for just 30 million people whilst Nigeria produces 2,500 megawatts and maximum of 5,000 megawatts for 200 million people. That's why you never get constant electricity buh Ghanaians get it.Ghana sells electricity to Togo,Benin,Burkina Faso and Cote D'Ivoire.

4.We are the safest and mist peaceful country in West Africa. We are also the most democratic and most stable nation.That's why in 2018,Ghana received more foreign direct investments in West Africa than even Nigeria. All the big companies wants to establish in Ghana including Toyota and VW.

6.Everybody and every country loves Ghana buh nobody loves Nigeria. Everybody country believe that all Nigerians are criminals and you can't blame us for that
Lie kill you there...... Bros I stayed in Ghana last year, and most part of greater Accra are not supplied with water, instead water is sold via some stupid looking trucks.... Don't even get me started on your economy. Imagine buying bread of 2 cedis (which is almost 200 naira) and the bread is looking like 50 naira amala. The food over there is wack. Washi, banku and the rest. The only thing una get over there na light, and na that your light go choke you. Rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by kereman1: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
chrisagyei:

As a read u first point on electricity, I didn't bother to continue reading ur made in Ghana lies,
Borrow pose, electricity wey we dey give una, na him una use dey bugga. U don't have sense, even in transportation, our very own YSGM, trumps all ur transport companies even in ur country,
Lemme spill it out for u, Nigeria is a very hostile place, both environment and biz, if a Nigerian leave Nigeria and migrate to an easy country like Ghana he will trump all ya muda4fas with his wit, and resilient. Nigerians bully Ghanains anytime, anyday...

Kiss the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by kenzosky: 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
chrisagyei:
Why are you yelling? Why are you so pained? Literally almost all the Ghanaians i have met in my life has a similar way of introducing themselves,they all want to be Nigerian, claiming their grand father told them that they originated from Nigeria yen yen yen. And you are here displaying your ignorance as a two pencil pushing crack pot jester.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by KushLyon(m): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
chrisagyei:
just shut the hell up. I have met a lot of Ghanaians when I was over there who said they will like to come to Nigeria ....you're just spewing thrash like the senseless corpse you are..... And for the 99.5% of Ghanaians that have not heard of nairaland, I'm not surprised. Most of y'all are stupid and are thinking backwards. That 99% haven't heard of the internet sef, nairaland na small thing. When you're done wailing, go and join your government in their fruitless effort in begging us to open border that doesn't concern you, after that come collect sniper wey I dey keep wait for you

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by executive12: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:
You should be worried about your country. Stop talking trash,huh? Ghana is doing fine and your people are arriving here in their thousands despite the “border closure “. How are these nigerians able to pass through a “closed border?”

Fuckeduppedness I can’t believe nigerians think not allowing a couple of Ghanaian trucks to enter their country will collapse the Ghanaian economy grin very foolish reasoning, if you ask me. By the time your generator-powered economy zooms into recession, na that time una eyes go clear grin

For your information, the border is not completely closed for travelers. It is open from 6am to 6pm, only for those traveling without goods for sale.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by adenigga(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
netpro:
After Ghanaians will be running their mouths.

Why are they crying more than our immediate neighbors?

It shows that this Ghanaians might be original smugglers o, just using Beninoise as cover.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
ghanaians sha....strange people....

they wan argue with you about your own borders....

i mean,how insane is that....??
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by idesylvester(m): 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Depressed101:
I'm waiting for that Ghanaian guy that always comment screenshots bla bla of how Ghana dont really care.. grin
U just spoke my mind honestly. God bless you.

I'm also waiting for the poor idiot guy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by kenzosky: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
chrisagyei:

Everybody loves Ghana, Charlie you are so full of shit. We are talking about a border that has been closed and Keys thrown into the sea so that you Ghanaians can eat your hatred, you are here talking about love. Who love EPP?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos / Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.