Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border (52322 Views)

Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by executive12: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:
Of course it won’t affect Nigeria and its fast-growing economy. But I hope you won’t send a powerful delegation to Accra as you did the last time it happened. Fuckeduppedness

Those of you running your mouths here, supporting illegal mob action against Nigerians in your country are probably jobless. Otherwise, you would have realized that there are Ghanaians in Nigeria also doing business and doing well for themselves.
You should know that Nigerians can reciprocate your hostility. I don't think those Ghanaians will be happy to lose their business in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
adenigga:

It shows that this Ghanaians might be original smugglers o, just using Beninoise as cover.

i tell you,they were profitin from it....thats why they are makin so much noise....
what does ghana even produce sef....
i dont drink alomo bitters....apart from that i dont know anything else made in ghana....

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by executive12: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
ahmEenu:
don't know who to support cause my mom is Ghanaian whilst my dad is Nigerian

You should be objective.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by executive12: 12:00am On Nov 02, 2019
FemiMaduka:
The problems Nigeria has with poverty and inadequate infrastructure are corollaries of over-population and improper planning. China and India battled with it and are gradually getting the better part of it. Nigeria too will.

I hope you know Nigeria still produces more electricity than Ghana. In fact, we have for a long time been a major supplier of gas to your power stations, which you still owe Nigeria for.

We shouldn't drag this for too long. The economy of Ghana is just comparable to that of Lagos state in Nigeria.

I know Nigeria has to do much more in the areas of transparency, infrastructure and security, but please Ghana is not in our purview at all!

Your army is just the size of a lean division and there is no single main battle tank in its rank; your airforce has no single frontline fighter jet; your navy is armed with only small patrol boats and fast attack crafts, no frigates and corvettes.

Nigeria's revenue is in the region of $55bn, while yours is about $9bn. We have so much respect for Ghana, but I think your country is fast pulling more than it can carry. Your guys are in Nigeria doing their business without any form of restriction, but you people do not take a break from harassing our people in Ghana. Mr Datsomer Makafui was my teacher in the primary school. He, his parents and siblings lived in our community, enjoyed the privileges and NOBODY harassed them. In fact, his dad worked in the sugar factory on the estate. We do not have issues with Ghanaians, your people are the ones being so feisty.

It is way easier to have grips on a 30,000-strong crowd than to do same for a crowd of 200,000. This is basic knowledge.

Well said, thank you.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by drezzyx(m): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2019
[s][/s]
chrisagyei:
how many Ghanaians do you see here.Just 4 of us.In Ghana, nobody even knows where Nigeria is on the map much more your capital city. 97% of Ghanaians have not even heard of your resident's name before or any Nigerian border being closed.So better fear the four or so Ghanaians over here who can take on all the Nigerians here.Imagine if at least 15 Ghanaians were on this site.you won't have talked about Ghana again. Unfortunately 99.5% of Ghanaians have not heard of nairaland before.Even for us we mistakenly found this bogus site who talks about Ghana everyday buh Ghanaians don't even care.
[s]
chrisagyei:
how many Ghanaians do you see here.Just 4 of us.In Ghana, nobody even knows where Nigeria is on the map much more your capital city. 97% of Ghanaians have not even heard of your resident's name before or any Nigerian border being closed.So better fear the four or so Ghanaians over here who can take on all the Nigerians here.Imagine if at least 15 Ghanaians were on this site.you won't have talked about Ghana again. Unfortunately 99.5% of Ghanaians have not heard of nairaland before.Even for us we mistakenly found this bogus site who talks about Ghana everyday buh Ghanaians don't even care.
[/s]
chrisagyei:
meaningless
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by drezzyx(m): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Only if they can open Nigerian shop, come to the round table and negotiate or we go further by cutting gas supplies to ur country.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2019
executive12:

You should be objective.

gain....he knows exactly what to do....

ghana and nigeria are not enemies....
we have much more common with ghanaians as we have with south africans....

we are just playin braggin rights,thats all....

we dont realy hate each other....

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by megama: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Endevil: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Wise
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by megama: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2019
drezzyx:
[/s][s] meaningless
Ghana please Ship your export products through Nigerian seaports.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by vaxx2: 12:08am On Nov 02, 2019
drezzyx:
Only if they can open Nigerian shop, come to the round table and negotiate or we go further by cutting gas supplies to ur country.
Already the gas supply had been halted for long
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 12:10am On Nov 02, 2019
vaxx2:
Already the gas supply had been halted for long

chai....i remember that gas explosion....that was serious....

but you handled it well....
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by mindtricks: 1:20am On Nov 02, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:
You should be worried about your country. Stop talking trash,huh? Ghana is doing fine and your people are arriving here in their thousands despite the “border closure “. How are these nigerians able to pass through a “closed border?”

Fuckeduppedness I can’t believe nigerians think not allowing a couple of Ghanaian trucks to enter their country will collapse the Ghanaian economy grin very foolish reasoning, if you ask me. By the time your generator-powered economy zooms into recession, na that time una eyes go clear grin

Needless using abusive words my dear.
It is well. We all need each other to survive.
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by captianfreeman(m): 1:40am On Nov 02, 2019
The border remained closed for now. C'est fini.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by drakeli: 1:41am On Nov 02, 2019
chrisagyei:

Nobody knows where Nigeria is on the map according to you. FYI Nigeria is the face of Africa the world over. Anywhere in the world, people first assume you are a Nigerian until you tell them otherwise. It doesn’t matter what you do or who you are. Just ask any foreign to guess where you may be from in Africa. The first country that would come out of their mouth is Nigeria. Not even Ghana. Now we know which country is not on the map

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by drakeli: 1:50am On Nov 02, 2019
kereman1:

Don't die of depression, take some alomo bitters, the product sud be surplus in ur Gold Coast,

My cousin went to Ghana and was telling tales of how Ghana ladies dey rush Nigerian guys.
Inferiority complex will not kill u guys, that why u're all depressed including ur president (I don't even know his name). I can bet my left ball that 99percent of Nigerians on NL don't even know Ghana president's name, but 80percent of Ghanians on NL know buhari.

Do you know even now as I am reading your post, I don’t even know who the president of Ghana is. I don’t have an idea what his name is. That’s just because I don’t care about Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 1:56am On Nov 02, 2019
Just30:
i dont know what universe youre living on but youre highly delusional

it will only make nigerians more dumb
Your deputy trade minister and his entourage have been in Abuja begging, this other deputy minister is in Abuja begging too, can't Ghanaians stop the begging and allow our officials to concentrate on their jobs? Seems it's high time we even ban direct flights from GHANA to Nigeria t stop this incessant disturbance, can't we shut our borders in peace again?

Come to think of it, since the closure of the borders, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, and crime has greatly reduced all over the country.
With the incessant crying by Ghanaians, is anyone thinking what I'm thinking as per the supplies of arms to these people? Just thinking aloud though.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 1:59am On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
Your deputy trade minister and his entourage have been in Abuja begging, this other deputy minister is in Abuja begging too, can't Ghanaians stop the begging and allow our officials to concentrate on their jobs? Seems it's high time we even ban direct flights from GHANA to Nigeria t stop this incessant disturbance, can't we shut our borders in peace again?

kiiki....

they think they talk nigerians back to sleep....

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 2:11am On Nov 02, 2019
justtoodark:

kiiki....

they think they talk nigerians back to sleep....
I tire for those people

When we shut our borders, they were saying they would retaliate and we've been waiting, no show.

They said Nigerian businesses in Ghana would be targeted, GUTA or GUTTER tried to shut some shops but their police went opening them again with their ministers warning them of the consequences and they stopped.

All they do is disturbing our officials, Abuja is now their new Accra, let them apply to become part of Nigeria and we'll divide their country into 4 or 5 States so they can rest and stop the disturbance
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by foster212: 2:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Na the grown ups wey don taste the power of what the giant of Africa can do dey humble. Na only the Ghanaian youths wey never experience the power of what a mighty country like Nigeria can do to cripple their economy dey make noise up and down, and until they get what they are looking for, they will never learn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 2:14am On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
I tire for those people

When we shut our borders, they were saying they would retaliate and we've been waiting, no show.

They said Nigerian businesses in Ghana would be targeted, GUTA or GUTTER tried to shut some shops but their police went opening them again with their ministers warning them of the consequences and they stopped.

All they do is disturbing our officials, Abuja is now their new Accra, let them apply to become part of Nigeria and we'll divide their country into 4 or 5 States so they can rest and stop the disturbance

gutta....

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by justtoodark: 2:17am On Nov 02, 2019
Area4Area:
I tire for those people

i think they should just join nigeria and end this endless lamentations....

we are busy with ipobians and then this ashantis just appear from nowhere....

nawa....

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 2:32am On Nov 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
Nigerians are the most f**lish and the most gullible people I've ever seen.No wonder your criminal politicians and leaders have taken your whole 200 million poverty capital of the world citizens for a ride and can't provide basic electricity and better education for your irredeemable over populated c*ws,sorry people.

Tell me where the deputy minister use the word "please" or" we beg you"in this whole Nigerian biased article. Are you that desperate that you want someone to beg you.Hahaha.Have your wicked politicians ever begged you for f**kin you all up and making your lives and country a sh*thole for tge past 60 years of independence and you want Ghana to beg you.Haha.

Don't you read that Ghana has secured an agreement for the borders to be opened for only them despite your people being currently chased in Ghana and all their shops locked. Funny chaps
Who signed it and where did Ghana secure an agreement for the borders to be opened for them?
Do you think we take Ghana and Ghanaians special, borders remain shut, use our airports and seaports if you are so pressed for some money and please tell your GUTA or GUTTER to continue closing down shops of Nigerians.

So you didn't see where your begging minister made a plea in the write up? Your ministers will continue begging for the next 60 years.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 2:40am On Nov 02, 2019
vaxx2:
poor journalism. how. is this begging?
Your minister made a plea or he begged are synonymous and you know that, just tell your ministers to stop the incessant crying and begging and disturbing our government officials.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 2:44am On Nov 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
Ghanaians don't know about Nigeria but your ministers have been flying into Abuja as if it is now Accra, beg beg Ghanaians.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by Area4Area: 2:54am On Nov 02, 2019
chrisagyei:
now let me tell you why Ghana is heaven to your Nigerian brothers and sisters that millions of them are here that they don't even want to leave

1.There's 24/7 electricity every day, every week,every month.No black outs

2.There's no borehole in Accra and other cities.The taps always flows thanks to the Ghana Water Company who pumps water from our various high standards water treatment centers and plants straight into our homes,schools,hospitals, offices, etc with powerful electricity.

3.We produce our own electricity with Akosombo dam that gives us 1,000 megawatts of electricity, bui dam that gives 500 megawatts, karpower ships and badges that runs on diesel and petrol,Atuabo gas factory that produces gas to our plants.What we were doing was that we were first buying gas from Nigeria buh you guys were highly unreliable so we now produce our own electricity of about 4,000 megawatts for just 30 million people whilst Nigeria produces 2,500 megawatts and maximum of 5,000 megawatts for 200 million people. That's why you never get constant electricity buh Ghanaians get it.Ghana sells electricity to Togo,Benin,Burkina Faso and Cote D'Ivoire.

4.We are the safest and mist peaceful country in West Africa. We are also the most democratic and most stable nation.That's why in 2018,Ghana received more foreign direct investments in West Africa than even Nigeria. All the big companies wants to establish in Ghana including Toyota and VW.

6.Everybody and every country loves Ghana buh nobody loves Nigeria. Everybody country believe that all Nigerians are criminals and you can't blame us for that
Then stop begging us poor, wretched people to open our borders to you rich and very comfortable people.

Those companies would have a rethink about it because their target market is Nigeria.
Don't think they are coming to establish in your $200 billion economy and almost 30 million population because it's so small compared to a $1.2 trillion economy and over 200 million population by the corner.
Those companies would have a rethink because of this closure so stop the boasting for now.
You might boast it's for the rest of West African markets but you all combined are not 50% of Nigeria in population size and GDP purchasing power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:00am On Nov 02, 2019
Did we share border with Ghana? Why are they crying more than our closest neighbors?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by seguno2: 3:55am On Nov 02, 2019
wwwihy:
Before now, some Nigerians will be making reference to Ghana... Ghana this, Ghana that...
If Nigeria withdraw all their students and Nigeria acedemics in Ghana, the educational system of that country will collapse

Do you know why that has not happened

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by keneck1: 4:15am On Nov 02, 2019
Chuksmonika:
hahahaha....see Nigeria forming posh,claiming Gaint of Africa....nonsense

Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by ba7man(m): 4:26am On Nov 02, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:
Of course it won’t affect Nigeria and its fast-growing economy. But I hope you won’t send a powerful delegation to Accra as you did the last time it happened. Fuckeduppedness

Your President is worried, who cares what an unemployed Ghanian student that's still being fed at home by parents thinks? undecided
Re: Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border by mukthar2000(m): 4:36am On Nov 02, 2019
una they mad niii, make everybody bear him Papa name now, shebii una sabi carry shoulder they treat our Niger guys their anyhow abiii,God punish na father. Sai baba should throw the boarder key inside river self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) / Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.