Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,746 members, 7,892,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed (12884 Views)

Wike At Christmas Carol, Says He Will Win His Battle / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by blaksril1: 12:28am On Dec 27, 2010
Religion remains the opium of the masses, it has caused more harm to this world than good. Screw both religions, u argue for a god that cant take care or protect his own. U fight for a god that cant fight his own wars. The Christians have the inquisitions. The Muslims the jihad. Screw your gods. If a god causes the pain of man that i know den then he ought to b at the bottomless pit.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 27, 2010
i heard someone saying 'why all these is just happening in the north' and i tell you it is part of development which is growing APACO APACO (in music little by little) small time you will be hearing how a cathedral in lagos is been bombed or somebody enters into a market in SE or SS and bomb himself and pppl around (jst as it is happening outside d world now)they learn 4rm their leaders in iraq & iran etc we shall only pray for God to seperate this country b4 then.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by ebor(m): 1:09am On Dec 27, 2010
Senseless angry angry sad shocked.Nigeria is indeed on the verge of disintegration as predicted by the U.S coz dis madness by d extremists can't continue 4eva. It is time for SNC 4us 2 decide on dis failed FEDERATION;wot we need is confederation, so dat at any point in time any region dat is fed up with d arrangement can peacefully secede.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by spearman(m): 2:34am On Dec 27, 2010
Islam is not a religion.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by spearman(m): 2:35am On Dec 27, 2010
Mohamed is the King of 419
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Carlc: 3:01am On Dec 27, 2010
The simple truth is that whoever is involved in this is trying to cause a tailspin for their own benefit. Say no to terrorism and say yes to a better Nigeria.

www.betternigeria.org
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Emmysteve(m): 3:47am On Dec 27, 2010
The name muslem should be change to violence.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by mixoull(m): 4:02am On Dec 27, 2010
9ja turn Iran/Iraq slowly and yet we ain't saying ish about it.i see this getting worst by the day,how do we solve this,we re unable to control the situation when it was still gun affair now [b]BOMB [/b]how do we control this  cry  RIP  to the lives lost
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by mixoull(m): 4:06am On Dec 27, 2010
9ja turn Iran/Iraq slowly and yet we ain't saying ish about it.i see this getting worst by the day,how do we solve this,we re unable to control the situation when it was still gun affair now [b]BOMB [/b]how do we control this  cry  RIP  to the lives lost
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 27, 2010
mixoull:

and i tell you:is it something the mighty USA couldnt control dat we can control
Not how to control but to avoid it and the best alternative is confederal, the capital can still be ABUJA just like london.i think dis is the best way to avoid it 4 our children incase if it reaches iran/iraq style, they can secceed witout much prob!
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by dkings101(m): 6:10am On Dec 27, 2010
The 1 Answer I want to hear from basy_behy abi na wetin b ur username, Sweetnecta, sead, something. The question kisskiss asked U guy, please answer it:

Why do muslim like to follow the Jihad way to resolve matters tat dialogue can resolve?? Why does Islam like violence to resolve issues? Look at the likes of violences in Iraq, Indonesia, Malaysia, Northen Phillipines, Afghanistan, Pakistan even our stupid Abdulmutalab on christians, This is to define that Islam like to use Violence all in the name of Jihad and Islam which ordinary and simple dialogue can resolve. This is to show your Quaran and belief preaches violence.

Imagine, Once u convert to Islam, it is very hard for u 2 go back or express your freedom to worship with other religion. Why Islam make things hard for themselves and like the violence way. U all muslim should answer this question.

WHY VIOLENCE TO RESOLVE ISSUE DIALOGUE CAN DO?
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Fimmy(m): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2010
Most People here just assume,you don't have any idea of what you are talking about.the fact that bears a Muslim name doesn't make one a Muslim,i real Muslim can never and will never be a terrorist.Islam is a religion that preaches PEACE.

no one knows for sure if the attack is religion or political.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Abali1(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2010
People, please let us stop apportioning blames. Rather let all begin to think seriously of how to end this destructive act. Nigerians like to apportion blames and that is why we seem to be moving round in cycles. An American predicted that Nigeria will break up and we all shouted blue murder. But now some people are advocating for that break up. The question is how many tiny countries do you think will come out from the break up?
At least I knw that the problem of Nigeria is not just between, the North and the South; Christain and Muslim; Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba. Nigeria is so much more than that. Breaking up Nigeria is not the solution. Rather we should find our voice and hold our leaders to accountability. Ordinary citezens' life are being wasted every other day in different parts of the country, while the so called elected people are busy looting our collective partrimony.
People wake up and think for a minute if this Jos bombing will be the last of it, if we just keep arguing that it is this religion or that. For a fact I do know that, there are truely grreat and conscience minded muslims as there christains. Am not asking them to come as one, all am saying is that on their on they should lend their voices in opposition to evil. Religion does not make the man, but conscience and character does.
Naija it is time to rise up and be counted, if we want to avoid future generations from witnessing even worst things than our generation.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Diligence: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2010
The evil finger of religious bigots must be behind these bombings - check the timing and of course the places these bombings took place - christian areas.

If it's not religious how abt detonating some bombs on eve of/salah day?

Once again, except the real people of Plateau state take their own security/protection of lives and property, these brutes will continue to wreck havoc - the indigenes of Plateau shld borrow a leaf from their kaduna counterparts and protect themselves.

These brutes are religious criminals and they shld be treated as such!
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by luvinhubby(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2010
I want those that described the Jos xmas eve bombing as political and not an Islamic Jihad to comment on the link below.
http://mansoorah.net/sb_attacks.php
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Fimmy(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2010
u need to check the website very well, how come there is nothing else there other than claiming responsible for the Jos attack, or was the web not online before, and who the hell is JAMA’ATU AHLUS-SUNNAH LIDDA’AWATI WAL JIHAD,?
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by tbaba1234: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2010
The website seems fictitious and hurriedly put together,

It could still be a political group trying to put a spin on the crisis, I hope the security agents do their jobs and find the persons behind the crisis.

If there are extremists elements , I hope the government does the right thing and eradicates them properly.

Let's thread with caution
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Ganjafama(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2010
tbaba1234:

The website seems fictitious and hurriedly put together,

It could still be a political group trying to put a spin on the crisis, I hope the security agents do their jobs and find the persons behind the crisis.

If there are extremists elements , I hope the government does the right thing and eradicates them properly.

Let's thread with caution

There is the possibility that this could be the handiwork of some politician trying to cause chaos and terror. But why they chose to do it on christmas eve still makes me confused because all fingers are pointing towards religion as the cause. I think there is more to it than religion.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Fimmy(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2010
Ganjafama:

There is the possibility that this could be the handiwork of some politician trying to cause chaos and terror. But why they chose to do it on christmas eve still makes me confused because all fingers are pointing towards religion as the cause. I think there is more to it than religion.
people love to blame anything that happens in the north on religion
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2010
Fimmy:

I've noticed that too. [am also guilty of it]

And anything that happens in the south is blamed on Politics/tribalism.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by luvinhubby(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2010
I`m a liitle bit sceptical though, but i know that mansoorah is an Iran based Islamic extremist group and the Iran arms shipment is quit a bizarre coincidence. Who knows the quantity or arms and explosives that was sneaked in before and/or the arrest and to think the Iranian govt. was directly involved in the shipment. Also the cordination and synchronisation of the blasts is not the handiwork of political thugs but well trained explosive experts, the type we see in terrorist groups in the middle east. I hate to say this, BUTHIS IS A PURELY AN ISLAMIC EXTREMIST TERRORIST ACTT . Period.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by twinskenny(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2010
not the issue of religion i think, i guess its the problem with the hausas,, why are they so pathetic? ther ar the most foolish people on this earth, we have muslims around the country as well. disgusting people

jos was once name THE HOME OF PEACE AND TOURISM
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Sonofpeace(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2010
Fimmy:

WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BLAME A Christmas Bombing?
Should we blame it on Pastors, Reverends, Deacon, Knights, Sisters, Elders, Evangelist, Bishops, Pope? No i don't think we are that daft.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by sujayy: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2010
nobody knows the those behind these xplosions but we shld all remember that God knws wat we don't. so pls stop putting d blames on MUSLIMS though islam identity has being stained and is not practiced the way prophet Mohammed (S A W) practiced it
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by martin123: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2010
@seedord:
Another Baboon have Log on to the thread can you do that for them if they can't,
[img][/img]
you are the greatest "mumu" i have ever seen, dont worry, next time, you will a victim
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by martin123: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2010
@seedord:
Another Baboon have Log on to the thread can you do that for them if they can't,
[img][/img]
you are the greatest "mumu" i have ever seen, dont worry, next time, you will be a victim
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by martin123: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2010
I think it is better to blow up the northern part of this country, for peace. most of them (muslim/islam) behave like cows. they dont deserve to live like humans.they think like animals in everything.see politics, religion, way of life e.t.c. and come to think of it, there is nothing special about these people, killing of then will not add or subtract from the economic value of this nation. they are the ones taking us back.Imagine, just because you want to control oil money wey no come from your village, oil wey you no get, politics and religion turned into something else.cant you see that these people dont deserve to live.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Sonofpeace(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2010
sujayy:

nobody knows the those behind these xplosions but we shld all remember that God knws wat we don't. so pls stop putting d blames on MUSLIMS though islam identity has being stained and is not practiced the way prophet Mohammed (S A W) practiced it

Plz can you tell us what your mohamed instructs you people to do to an infidel or unbeliever?
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Kcswat22: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2010
I hated dis Islam more everyday when they talk about peace. Islam is d worst tin dat can happen to humanity.they call us infidels n islam n moslems has neva contributed to d world peace n development. Has u hear if a moslem has invented anytin in d world. The world made a great mistake for not wiping out dis wicked people during d WW2.no moslem is a friend to non believer.they always pretend to b ur friend.even a blind man hates islam.shites n suniis bombin themselves n shoutin allah akbar in iraq even in der mosques.afqhanistan is d same.paskistan worst.all over moslem countries is violent. IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT ISLAM. Arabs would have bn great if they r not moslems.i rem son of Hamas who converted to xtian.they declared him dead. Dats why i like israel who cant gv a shit to them.1israel killed is equals to 20 arabs.even turkey millitary arm is supplied by israel. I jst wish to my self if there is no Islam.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Sonofpeace(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2010
Kcswat22:

I hated dis Islam more everyday when they talk about peace. Islam is d worst tin dat can happen to humanity.they call us infidels n islam n moslems has neva contributed to d world peace n development. Has u hear if a moslem has invented anytin in d world. The world made a great mistake for not wiping out dis wicked people during d WW2.no moslem is a friend to non believer.they always pretend to b your friend.even a blind man hates islam.shites n suniis bombin themselves n shoutin allah akbar in iraq even in der mosques.afqhanistan is d same.paskistan worst.all over moslem countries  is violent. IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT ISLAM. Arabs would have bn great if they r not moslems.i rem son of Hamas who converted to xtian.they declared him dead. Dats why i like israel who cant gv a poo to them.1israel killed is equals to 20 arabs.even turkey millitary arm is supplied by israel. I jst wish to my self if there is no Islam.
The world would have been more peaceful and truly globalized.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2010
Abali1:

People, please let us stop apportioning blames. Rather let all begin to think seriously of how to end this destructive act. Nigerians like to apportion blames and that is why we seem to be moving round in cycles. An American predicted that Nigeria will break up and we all shouted blue murder. But now some people are advocating for that break up. The question is how many tiny countries do you think will come out from the break up?
At least I knw that the problem of Nigeria is not just between, the North and the South; Christain and Muslim; Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba. Nigeria is so much more than that. Breaking up Nigeria is not the solution. Rather we should find our voice and hold our leaders to accountability. Ordinary citezens' life are being wasted every other day in different parts of the country, while the so called elected people are busy looting our collective partrimony.
People wake up and think for a minute if this Jos bombing will be the last of it, if we just keep arguing that it is this religion or that. For a fact I do know that, there are truely grreat and conscience minded muslims as there christains. Am not asking them to come as one, all am saying is that on their on they should lend their voices in opposition to evil. Religion does not make the man, but conscience and character does.
Naija it is time to rise up and be counted, if we want to AVOID FUTURE GENERATION from witnessing even worst things than our generation.
and what is ur suggestion
We cant avoid something the big countries could nt avoid.In terms of religion niaja is just like bringing USA and IRAQ to live together(can u imagine how fierce is gonna be).I tell u my people this is just the begining! When northern naija develops a bit like others OMG the south u are in problem!
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by CGKing(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2010
Confirmed. Mosques preach hate messages. Lets stop deceiving ourselves. An attempt by the relegated to attain some sort of popularity. Cant hit fame by contributing something tangible to society so they get it by bringing something evil.

(Helmet pls)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cross River PVCs Accidentally Taken To Kebbi - REC / Withdraw Your Illegal Summons On CCT Chairman--- Femi Falana / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.