Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,322 members, 7,923,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 04:12 AM

Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed (12941 Views)

Wike At Christmas Carol, Says He Will Win His Battle / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by bashydemy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2010
Thanks jare seedord247 dont mind those idiots
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by bashydemy(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2010
seedord247:

I now believe that there are Baboons on Nairaland
so many of them that believe oin them say them say
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by BinghiNya(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2010
Most people on this site are naturally daft. The kidnappings in the niger delta and east is being carried out by Muslims too? The problem in JOs is more than religious. Why are you guys such retards.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by kisskriss: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2010
@bashy,u ve got it all wrong,d Ikeja canntoment incident happened as a result of military negligence.secondly,d Abuja bombs were not placed in churches and mosques.At dis junction,muslims around d world can't but accept d fact that dis religion of theirs has brought them nothing but shame and hatred. if each and every muslims in Nigeria today re 2 be honest with themselves,answer dis simple question nd i ll be fine.y d Bombs re placed in churches not mosques?ve u ever heard any pastors or jesus christ himself preaching any form of Jihad in d bible?i think these re d questions muslims shld ask one another.

Any islam is nothing but hatred towards other belief.can u believe dat d north does not believe dat d southern muslims re 4 real.2 crown my points,go to facebook right now and see 4 urselves how ur fellow muslim re clicking on I like this botton  under dis story which means they re happy with dis new development in jos.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2010
Firstly this is truly unfortunate and I hope that their families will
be strong! May God bless their souls  undecided cry Some people find all
sorts of r3tarded reasons to hurt their fellow man as if putting "God,
Jah, or Allah / etc" amongst the list of reasons is some sort of justification.
If they TRULY believed in their religion they would know that violence
is never good and is the last alternative if and only when oppressed.
Sometimes I cry for humanity.

BTW Christians have killed in the name of JESUS too, so do not take this
story as a reason to spew ignorant venom @ Islam. I am a living example
of Christianity's crimes (slavery, my culture, my name, my displacement;etc)

btw Jesus wasn't born in december.  wink
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by bashydemy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2010
kisskriss:

@bashy,u ve got it all wrong,d Ikeja canntoment incident happened as a result of military negligence.secondly,d Abuja bombs were not placed in churches and mosques.At dis junction,muslims around d world can't but accept d fact that dis religion of theirs has brought them nothing but shame and hatred. if each and every muslims in Nigeria today re 2 be honest with themselves,answer dis simple question nd i ll be fine.y d Bombs re placed in churches not mosques?ve u ever heard any pastors or jesus christ himself preaching any form of Jihad in d bible?i think these re d questions muslims shld ask one another.

Any islam is nothing but hatred towards other belief.can u believe dat d north does not believe dat d southern muslims re 4 real.2 crown my points,go to facebook right now and see 4 urselves how your fellow muslim re clicking on I like this botton  under dis story which means they re happy with dis new development in jos.
Dullard show me where it says the bomb detonate inside the church? boy you are so s.t.u.p.i.d to be Argue with
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by seedord247(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2010
bashy_demy:

Dullard show me where it says the bomb detonate inside the church? boy you are so s.t.u.p.i.d to be Argue with

Please help me to ask the blind padlock
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by bashydemy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2010
waiting for his Answer oooo
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by martin123: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2010
I really dont know why the christians are wasting time discussing this issue on nairaland. those that died cant just die like that, there must be a pay back for sure. the muslims (cows) should be ready to dance to the rhythm of their music. They just struck, killing innocent christians, this is a religious war not political.They did this last time and killed innocent children, there were no pay back and that gave them the guts to do what they just did.remember that a tree that does not know how to dance is being taught by the wind. They will get a pay back when they least expect it.  cry
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by lucious(f): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2010
This is really really sad. I wonder what this country will become in the next 15 years, if we continue like this.
May their souls rest in peace. cry embarassed shocked sad angry
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by seedord247(m): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2010
martin123:

I really dont know why the christians are wasting time discussing this issue on nairaland. those that died cant just die like that, there must be a pay back for sure. the muslims (cows) should be ready to dance to the rhythm of their music. They just struck, killing innocent christians, this is a religious war not political.They did this because they last time they killed those innocent children, there were no pay back and that gave them the guts to do what they just did.remeber that a tree that does not know how to dance is being taught by the wind. They will get a pay back when they least expect it.  cry

Another Baboon have Log on to the thread can you do that for them if they can't,
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by bashydemy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2010
martin123:

I really dont know why the christians are wasting time discussing this issue on nairaland. those that died cant just die like that, there must be a pay back for sure. the muslims (cows) should be ready to dance to the rhythm of their music. They just struck, killing innocent christians, this is a religious war not political.They did this because they last time they killed those innocent children, there were no pay back and that gave them the guts to do what they just did.remeber that a tree that does not know how to dance is being taught by the wind. They will get a pay back when they least expect it.  cry
and when its pay back time your brother,sister,uncle,relatives might share in this you know? why can't you just think twice and ask your self why are such not happening in some neighboring countries that are also Muslim
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by kisskriss: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2010
@seadord and bashy,let me quickly answer ur foolish question,there's no muslim among i just realised u guys re fools.y re u fools?d answer is very simple,u re comparin  what is happening in d eastern part of d country to what is happening in jos.u fools re wrong,ve u seen d kidnappers wasting and killing people,capital No.I m really looking 4ward 4 d day ur brothers,sisters re gonna be caught up in dis.foolsssssss
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by comechop(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2010
Its so funny, seeing the muslims on here rigorously and desperately trying to defend their religion that is trademarked by violence.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by bashydemy(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2010
Kisskriss yours such a coward why will you say there are not Muslim among them are you crazy everyone know Jos is in Northern part of the country wish has majority of Muslim so tell me again make you kidding
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by kisskriss: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2010
It quite unfortunate seeing myself arguing or xchange words with u fools over dis painful topic,i m not stupid like u guys who does not know right from wrong. there is no need waiting 4 my reply cos i m far above u fools nd u don't expect me to stay here nd start exchangin words with u when i could make so much money with my time. I reacted as a result of my last respect 4 my fellow nigerianswho either lost their life or their family in dis act of wickedness and re-occurence of dis violence in Jos.i m out of here before some small boys who stole their parents little change to buy airtime, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by seedord247(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2010
Let me explain your username in full incase you don't know it,

Words                  Sentences

K - kolomental          I kisskriss don Kolomental b4 going to bahrain to study

I - Ignorant              Kisskriss since you never take time to study, why did you went and buy Ignorant in Bahrain

S - $tupid                 why are you so daft that you can't even know the meaning s.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y

S - Stumble              You were stumbling around in the dark looking for Ignorant to buy.

If this could be the initial spelling your name i don't think you need to be a living thing.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by kisskriss: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2010
@bashy or monkey,dullard,ape u called urself,i said there wasn't any muslim among d people who lost their life on xmas eve.u fool.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by kisskriss: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2010
Having read what u wrote up here,I CRIED.

Go 2 facebook and see how useless ur so-called prophet mohammed is?do u know that ur fellow killers(865 muslims) on facebook clicked I LIKE botton on dis topic which means they re all happy about d killing.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by onyeokwu: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2010
good for them is pay back to what they did to biafrans
let them continue there make them no bring am come east side or?
head go roll cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by koolboi(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2010
Shame on islam.muslems just celebrated their festivities not long ago and marched round jos city causing havock everywhere they passed,if christians were planning evil, the simple thing they would have done was to throw 3 bombs and islam will be wiped out of jos, but here we have a christian festivity and the muslems unleash terror. Those who call this evil a political occurence are themselves evil because it is pure hatred for christianity. The govnor and deputy gov are both christians, this shows you that plateau is a clear majority christian state yet those idiot muslems who always feel they are born to rule still feel they must rule plateau.why? Here we are mourning indoors rather than celebrating. Once again shame on islam !
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2010
FRANKLY SPEAKING, ISLAM DOES NOT PREACH VIOLENCE, IT'S JUST THAT THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT THE DEVIL IS USING TO TARNISH THE THE NAME OF ISLAM WHICH CANT BE POSSIBLE, DON'T THINK THAT ISLAM PROPAGATE VIOLENCE NO,
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by udezue(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2010
OnyeNkwu, nwanne u are right. Karma is a big bytch. They had no issue slaughtering and even blowing up fellow christians in tanks back then in the 60s. They worked hand in hand with thei Hausa-Muslim lords so let them get a full taste of their wickedness. Until these ppl or their leaders acknowledge their own wrong and role they played in foisting muslim on themselves they will see no peace. Due to religious sentiment I want to support them but the u remember their dastardly act.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by matazzmagi(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2010
nemesis!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by udezue(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2010
May the souls RIP.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Sweetnecta: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2010
@Kisskriss: « #25 on: Today at 04:49:26 PM »
[Quote]@seadord or whatever u call your useless self, is it not obvious that hatred is being preached in mosque. can u tell us what JIHAD is all about,haven't u read your Quoran to see how your so-called prophet mohammed fought his way in Jedda/Mecca under d pretence of Jihad. If your prophet can laid such foundation,what do u expect from d silly and useless followers?It quite painful seeing my fellow countrymen being wasted everyday cos of their religion.[/Quote]And the worst that ever happened to Nigeria was the civil war. The leaders on both sides were christian fellas; one was Jack jacob Gowon. The other was Odumegu Ojukwu. Muslims at best were supporters. And both of them called on jesus. Imagine that!

[Quote]I schooled in islamic country called Bahrain as a christian but hide my identity as a christian so as to avoid being dealt with by my fellow university students who re all muslims but on one fateful day,we were all asked to recite Quran which everybody recited perfectly except me and at d end of d day,every students got 2 know i m a christian,o boy,u need 2 see d way i was treated all thru my stay in d university,i quickly picked my few things nd left.i paid and wasted my $2000 for d 6mths course cos i m a christian. u might be suprised y i was there in d first place,i was there to learn arabic as linguistic graduate.[/Quote]You are a hypocrite. Why wouldnt you let them know that you are a christian from the get go? It was your hideous quality that finally caught up to you. You could have survived the place as a christian if you had been honest when you apply, letting them know your intention. Jesus didnt help you there I imagine.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Gayigaskia(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2010
As a Muslim i condemn these barbaric acts and say "not in my name". this is what we are reaping after our so called Muslim; brothers; generals' drunkards led this country for so long with nothing to show for back home. I'am sick and tired of retrogressive forces holding my people in deep poverty and ignorance.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by ibguy: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2010
we are always makin d headlines for the wrong reasons. GOD save Niger Area.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Sweetnecta: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2010
I am just wondering if the children born after the civil war ever asked their parents if anybody from the biafran side killed anyone from the federal troop side? There were many dead from the federal forces.

Did anyone expect the federal troops to lay down and play dead, especially when the governance of nigeria didnt want their brothers from the east of river niger to become a different country?

I disliked the war. But to think Biafra was innocent is actually being ignorant. You can get upset all you want, its time to turn a new leaf, slowly. Igbos have waxes better than they were before.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by matazzmagi(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2010
Nothing can be further from the fact these are incrementalist repetitions of Nigeria's failed state status. Nigeria 2010 is 14th in World's Failed State Index in 2010 only two steps above Ivory Coast (12th) and Kenya (13th). Nigeria is one, of the deadliest coutries in our contemporary world and yet, brutal force and conspiratorial propaganda everywhere has been effectively eployed to conceal and/or under represent the scale of genocidal occurences that usually preceedes the final stage of state mortality. My greatest concerns as some people have already said, is that our fellow Igbo traders in those places, despite reading handwriting on the wal, always believe that it will never happen to them, just as they thank God for the opportunity created by the falling of their trade competitor.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by udezue(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2010
Plateau is majority xtian state yet Hausa-muslim minority are whooping their butts? Well they have met their match coz truth be told Middlebelt ppl aren't innocent at all. A lot of past military dictators came from there. The Igbo / southerners have toughened up on muslims-Fulani hence they have turned their attention on middlebelt minorities and to an extent the Yoruba.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by fatacash(m): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2010
I register today on this forum to place advert on employment opportunity when I came across the Jos crisis. The reaction of the people informed me that I have to contribute my own widow's mite. The wise never blames but make correction. Muslims are always at receiving end. Israel settlement in Gaza that is opposed the decision of the whole world; American invasion of Iraq because of Oil; Germany and allied in Afganistan, 2003 massacre in Yelwa Shendam etc are also the blame of the Muslims? Can a Muslim travel to Rome or Tel Aviv without being slaughtered? The best religion that propagate the gospel of peace is ISLAM. I am appealing to everybody to go and study Islam and its contents with free of mind, you will discover that no alternative to it! Also, we have to appeal to the slaughterers to take caution as man differs from other animals. Nigerian government should put provision for the youths in their agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC: Postponing Edo, Ondo Polls Will Create Constitutional Crisis / Bandits Attack Zurmi Emir’s Palace, Kill 3 / It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.