Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,780 members, 7,893,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed (12885 Views)

Wike At Christmas Carol, Says He Will Win His Battle / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Faggo: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2010
Why for God sake whenever there is any attack or violence in Jos some people always jump to conclusion by  blame Muslim for that, just because they are not Muslim, whether you like it or not Islam is the peaceful religion  in the World that is the reasons why People especially Christian from different part of the  world  converted to Islam. So if you like continuer to condemning Muslim.It is the promise of God that before the last day the whole world will become Muslim.If you don;t believe me you can make your own finding because I can show you  thousand of people who are Christian but now they are Muslim.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by tbaba1234: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2010
Gombs:

tbaba. . .my xtianity does nt preach 'self defese',christ told me in d bible 2 lov one another as he has lovd me.so,compare dis wit wot muhd taught u.Question,wud God hv tld mohd,2 atack pple in self defense?if your ans is yes,again i ask,wot kind of God is he?
N pls,9 11 victims in US,were they guilty of any crime?y didnt osama,go to war wit d military of the US?werent they innocent n defensles?so r d bombs blast in iraq,sudan,nigeria,etc

Self defence is a practical law, If Nigeria is attacked by a foreign country, you dont expect us to fold our hands,  We must defend the innocent. A just God that is what he is,  Instead of allowing innocent people to die, we must fight and protect the innocent. However, if aggression ceases we should desist from fighting

Every right thinking muslim condemned 9/11, it was an attack on innocent civilians,  There is no justification for that. People forget that muslims died on 9/11. Do not use to actions of militant groups to generalise islam,  Iraq was plunged into war over the false guise of WMDs , the country is still in tatters,  No party is innocent of the crisis in the middle east,  the US and israel included. Innocent lives have been taken. Remember the taliban was created by the US during the soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1990.

I think the jos crisis is political and it is unfair that all muslims are been attacked. Everyone should be objective.

Thanks
Peace.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Zhulfiqar1: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2010
@"Sonofpeace" post #99

Listen Mister! Jesus was not talking about war rather he was talking about eternal judgement that comes from his father God almighty against the unbelievers because the word of God is like a two edged sword (Read verse 57 to 59 of luke 12) you'll understand that the reason why Jesus said what he said was not for violence but for eternal judgement of God. The testament of what Jesus portrays is written in luke 22:49-54, mind you that in verse 54 he gave himself to be slughtered while in verse 51 he healed a man that came to arrest him. The law of moses in the old testament supported an eye for an eye but Jesus the Son of God didnt support rather he preached paying back evil with good and good with good. The question i have for you muslims is, should man fight for God or should God fight for man?

mumu,before you started running your filthy mouth and emptying your brainwashed head and preaching about heaven,did you not read the word [size=14pt]"on earth"[/size] that Jesus used 4 times?is he not talking about what happens and caused by him on this very earth?

i dont care whether fire,division and war comes from above or from below or from Jesus or from God.dont you believe God,is his "father" that sent him?he is therefore the ambassador of division.i am quoting for you his words and those are far from peaceful words.dont deceive yourself.i dont even want to bother to talk religion here.if you want to do that,meet me at the religion forum.

Luke 12:49-52

I am come to send fire [size=14pt]on the earth[/size]; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
50But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
51Suppose ye that I am come to give peace [size=14pt]on earth[/size]? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
52For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

Matthew 10:34 34

Think not that I am come to send peace [size=14pt]on e[/size]arth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by tbaba1234: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2010
All this hate gets us nowhere,

Let's remember the dead, of which there were muslims, i must add, and find a way to save Nigeria from impeding disaster.

Thanks
Peace.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2010
Only fools refuse to believe the truth.

Radical Islam is the greatest threat faced by humanity in this century, it is a curse from Hell and a Satanic ploy to destroy God's precious creation.

Once again Satan will fail and this scourge will be defeated.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Gombs(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2010
tbaba ans d my question. . . Wud God hv tld muhd 2 attack pple in self defense?if ur ans is yes,den wot kind of God is he?
So u guys r fightin 4 iraq abi?i dnt gt ur view point
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Zhulfiqar1: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2010
Gombs:

tbaba ans d my question. . . Wud God hv tld muhd 2 attack pple in self defense?if your ans is yes,den wot kind of God is he?
So u guys r fightin 4 iraq abi?i dnt gt your view point

HOLY QURAN 22:39

(Allah's) PERMISSION [to fight] is given to those against whom war is being wrongfully waged and, verily, God has indeed the power to succour them (i.e. aid them)

Mr. Gombs asked:"then what kind of God is He"?

answer:BETTER THAN THIS GOD IN YOUR BIBLE:

10 They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. 11 They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals, 12 and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho.

17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

(NUMBERS 31)

the above is just the tip of the ice-berg from the bible.i waonder how can a soldier identify a virgin on the battle-field other than by ra.ping her?
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Sonofpeace(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2010
Zhul-fiqar:

@"Sonofpeace" post #99

mumu,before you started running your filthy mouth and emptying your brainwashed head and preaching about heaven,did you not read the word [size=14pt]"on earth"[/size] that Jesus used 4 times?is he not talking about what happens and caused by him on this very earth?

i dont care whether fire,division and war comes from above or from below or from Jesus or from God.dont you believe God,is his "father" that sent him?he is therefore the ambassador of division.i am quoting for you his words and those are far from peaceful words.dont deceive yourself.i dont even want to bother to talk religion here.if you want to do that,meet me at the religion forum.

I am come to send fire [size=14pt]on the earth[/size]; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
50But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
51Suppose ye that I am come to give peace [size=14pt]on earth[/size]? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
52For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

Matthew 10:34 34

Think not that I am come to send peace [size=14pt]on e[/size]arth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

For those unbelievers the word of God is a story unto them but to true believer it is a revelation and a life guide.
The Fire refers to the holy spirit. The holy spirit is the changer of ones soul. A good example of the work of the holy spirit is the process a gold pass through before it becomes a fine gold. The holy spirit purifies ones heart the way a fire purifies gold. Read luke 3:16 and Mth 3:11.
Secondly, when Jesus talked about causing disunity in a family he was simply referring to those people that will be rejected by their family for accepting the changing power of the fire of God.
Finally, the sword means Jesus judging those that reject the fire of change not by fighting or war rather through eternal purnishment.
I know for moslems or unbelievers my explainations will sound dumb to them because they lack the holy spirit that aims in the understanding of the word of God that was why JESUS spoke more on parables.
May God explain it better to you people
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by texazzpete(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2010
Faggo:

Why for God sake whenever there is any attack or violence in Jos some people always jump to conclusion by  blame Muslim for that, just because they are not Muslim,  

Perhaps because muslims have embarked on these senseless acts of violence against innocent people before in Nigeria? Look at the 'Miss World' riots. Or the riots after the publication of the Danish cartoon. These sort of crazed and unprovoked blood-letting by muslim youths in the North has happened many times over the last decade. And people like you encourage such acts by defending them vigorously.

Faggo:

whether you like it or not Islam is the peaceful religion  in the World that is the reasons why People especially Christian from different part of the  world  converted to Islam.

Funny you mention this. At least Christians are not mandated to kill their fellow Christians who convert to Islam. That's more than we can say for many followers of your 'peaceful' religion.

trenchcoat:

TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLS DO IGNORE ALL THESE BIGOTS AND ISLAM HATERS, THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND COS THEY R DEAF, DUMB AND BLIND, WHY WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR TIME? IF THEY LIKE LET THEM DO WATEVA THEY FEEL LIKE ISLAM WILL KEEP ITS FLAG FLYING HIGH. I BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD S.A.W. IS HIS MESSENGER AND THE SEAL OF THE PROPHETS. I LEAVE YOU ALL IN PEACE!

CALL US ALL SORT OF NAMES, I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO RATHER THAN WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME ON RETAR.DED  FOOLS THAT DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG.

Look who's talking about 'Bigots'. Your kind are actively trying to butcher women and Children on Christian holy days and you're here trying to pull the wool over our eyes! GO find out how many Churches have been targeted by muslims in Iraq. What about the innocent Christian aid workers that had been working in Afghanistan for years, machine-gunned by your precious Taliban. Or the unfortunate nun in Somalia, lived in the country for over 30 years, shot to death by Somali Islamists because someone drew an offensive cartoon in Denmark?

I am no Islam hater, but radicalism has changed your religion to a violent one, and the sooner you moderates do something about it, the better for us all.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by sochan: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2010
It is hard to see the future of Nigeria as one country. Please for peace let us decide to go our seperate ways.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Zhulfiqar1: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2010
Sonofpeace:

For those unbeliever the word of God is a story unto them but to true it is a revelation and a life guidance.
The Fire refers to the holy spirit. The holy spirit is the changer of ones soul. A good example of the work of the holy spirit is process a gold pass through before it becomes a fine. It purified ones heart the way a fire purifies gold. Read luke 3:16 and Mth 3:11.
Secondly, when Jesus talked about causing disunity in a family he was simply referring to those people that will be rejected by their family for accepting the changing power of the fire of God.
Finally, the sword means judging those that reject the fire. I know for moslems or unbelievers my explainations will sound dumb to them because the people and that was why JESUS spoke more in parables.
May God explain it better to you people
ok, enoough said!!!!
even your holy spirit is fire!!!you know fire is of the devil!!!which human being is in need of the christian holy spirit to burn him?lol

you can interprete things the way you like.the verses are explicit enough for anyone to read and understand them.you dont have to sugar-coat anything and further bury yourself in the mud.just keep silent!
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by hamgbol(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2010
people should just be careful and be wary of there comments, can som1 tell me the aftermath of the October 1st bombing? can som1 tell me the number of people that have been arrested and jailed for all the killings in jos in past? can som1 tell me who the invaders of Iraq are? can som1 tell me the people behind the killings in Palestine? can some1 tell me those that invaded Afghanistan? can som1 tell me the religion with the highest population in jos? are there not christains in sokoto,kebbi,kano,kogi e.t.c, why the prevalence in jos?
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Faggo: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2010
All you Guys in Nairaland accusing Muslims for the explosion in Jos,you are only expressing your hatred towards Islam by jumping to conclusion, you have no prove by the way is there any information release by the Government declaring Muslim as responsible.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by otokx(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2010
Aljazeera is reporting of new violence in JOS
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Zhulfiqar1: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2010
texazzpete:

Funny you mention this. At least Christians are not mandated to kill their fellow Christians who convert to Islam. That's more than we can say for many followers of your 'peaceful' religion.

my friend its because you cant.and because so called christians have long rejected what is known as the bible.you need to open your bible and read about apostacy and see if you can find anything like that in the Quran:

http://www.loonwatch.com/2009/09/apostasy/
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by udezue(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2010
Nigerian muslims are violent bcoz they practice a violent retrogressive religion.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Sonofpeace(m): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2010
Islam is like hindu, buddhist, elkankar, shinto, taoism etc but because of the violent and terrorizing nature they have succeeded in spreading their crusade forceful around the globe like their mohamed commanded.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Faggo: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2010
what about the violence in the Niger delta is it the Muslim or the Christian? are  Niger delta Muslims or Christian? what of cases of arm robbery, 419 .kidnappings,rituals.girls walking half naked, cases of sex scandle in churches,pastors lotting  there churches treasury,gay activities in churches,etc
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by dSolution1: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2010
The Fire refers to the holy spirit. The holy spirit is the changer of ones soul. A good example of the work of the holy spirit is the process a gold pass through before it becomes a fine gold. The holy spirit purifies ones heart the way a fire purifies gold. Read luke 3:16 and Mth 3:11.

fire - definition of fire by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus ,
a. A rapid, persistent chemical change that releases heat and light and is accompanied by flame, especially the exothermic oxidation of a combustible ,
www.thefreedictionary.com/fire

disunity - definition of disunity by the Free Online Dictionary ,
dis·u·ni·ty (d s-y n -t ). n. pl. dis·u·ni·ties. Lack of unity. disunity [dɪsˈjuːnɪtɪ]. n pl -ties. dissension or disagreement ,
www.thefreedictionary.com/disunity

Finally, the sword means Jesus judging those that reject the fire of change not by fighting or war rather through eternal purnishment.

Definition of Sword
An offensive weapon, having a long and usually sharp/pointed blade with a cutting edge or edges. It is the general term, including the small sword, rapier, ,
www.brainyquote.com/words/sw/sword227179.html
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by dSolution1: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2010
Sonofpeace:

Islam is like hindu, buddhist, elkankar, shinto, taoism etc but because of the violent and terrorizing nature they have succeeded in spreading their crusade forceful around the globe like their mohamed commanded.

Islam is fulfilling "The Blessing of Abraham" Genesis 27:40

and is fulfilling the statement of Jesus Christ Luke 12:49-52

I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against

three.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2010
dSolution?:

50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against

three.

lol.

Please leave darkness and come to light.

Obviously you can NEVER understand the words of Christ because you are void of the Spirit of God. You are directed by a different kind of spirit.

Once again leave death and come to life.

Thanks Bro.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by nairaman66(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2010
A.L.L.A.H is a P.I.G why would his followers behave differently?
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by dSolution1: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2010
Guys if somebody boy tried to take your wife or your babe, or your phone or your car keys would you sit by and turn the other cheek.

I thought so. Most true blooded Nigerian men would fight back and protect their wife, their girlfriend, their phone, their car, and protect their property.

Jacob stole the inheritance and the blessing that was rightfully that of Esau. The children of Esau are asking for their property, they want back their rightful inheritance.

What goes around comes around. Prepare; for the "Blessing of Abraham shall be fulfilled"!!!

You cannot escape from it. Prepare!!! for the time of Breaking Loose and the Time of Dominion is at hand. Gen 27:40
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Sonofpeace(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2010
dSolution?:

three.

The secret explanations of heavenly things are made for believers only. I know moslems desperately needs the meaning of this verses you just quoted above. You'll only understand it if you repent and start coming to church God will forgive you and give you the holy spirit to help you in understanding the word of God.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by jason123: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2010
nairaman66:

Who is this fool? Do you know that Christians and Muslims have been living together in the western part of Nigeria for centuries. Have you ever heard of any fight? No! The jos crisis has nothing to do with religion but it has to do with illiteracy!
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by dSolution1: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2010
nairaman66:

You are entitled to your own opinion. However that does not stop the justice that is being played out in the universe.

Let the choir stand up and sing!!! "Abraham's Blessings are Mine" Genesis 27:40

Nothing anyone in the whole universe can stop it. This is just the beginning.

You ask why? Let me explain. You be Naija man not so? Yes and you and you and you plus that babe over there. Now listen

Guys if somebody  boy tried to take your wife or your babe, or your phone or your car keys would you sit by and turn the other cheek.

I thought so. Most true blooded Nigerian men   would fight back and protect their wife, their girlfriend, their phone, their car, and protect their property.

Jacob stole the inheritance and the blessing that was rightfully that of Esau.Genesis 27:29. The children of Esau are asking for their property, they want back their rightful inheritance.They have come to take what is rightfully theirs.

What goes around comes around. Prepare; for the "Blessing of Abraham shall be fulfilled"!!!

You cannot escape from it. Prepare!!! for the time of Breaking  Loose and the Time of Dominion is at hand. Gen 27:40

The Time for the BREAKING OF THE YOKE is UPON YOU!!!! YOU cannot ESCAPE
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by dSolution1: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2010
Sonofpeace:

The secret explanations of heavenly things are made for believers only. I know moslems desperately needs the meaning of this verses you just quoted above. You'll only understand it if you repent and start coming to church God will forgive you and give you the holy spirit to help you in understanding the word of God.

Sonofpeace Which secret explanation are you talking about? And which believers? Listen to what God said about His Word, about His Laws and about Life and Death

Deuteronomy 30:11-20 (New International Version, ©2010)

11 Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. 12 It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, “Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” 13 Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” 14 No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.

What was being commanded was the obeying of God's words. They are not secret like some pastor will want you to believe. Gods words, his laws are simple.
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by dSolution1: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2010
frosbel:

lol.

Please leave darkness and come to light.

Obviously you can NEVER understand the words of Christ because you are void of the Spirit of God. You are directed by a different kind of spirit.

Once again leave death and come to life.

Thanks Bro.
Which Words take precedence? The Words of God or the Words of Christ?

Hear the Words of God
Deuteronomy 30:11-20 (New International Version, ©2010)

11 Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. 12 It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, “Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” 13 Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” 14 No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.

Now listen to the Words of Jesus the Christ

three.

And before we continue which of the Spirits of God are you referring to? Revelation 3:1
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by Zhulfiqar1: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2010
nairaman66:

when fools talk, it actually gladens my heart when these same fools come out crying from "muslim extremists".not that i support what happened to the innocennt.but people like the above do really give those "extremists" a righful justification.we the good ones who stay behind our keyboards should just sit back and watch the zealots do the job and the cleaning.maybe in that way people like the above would learn the hard way.congratulations!!!

these are the same people that would cry out that their land is being ra.ped and they are imaginalized.you're in delta writing nonsense.keep it up!!!
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by isalegan2: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2010
alexleo:

As Christians all over the world celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, residents of Jos, Plateau State, are in mourning, as no fewer than nine separate explosions rocked Gada Biu, Kabong and Angwa Rukuba area of the state yesterday, killing about 20 people.

Stop spreading hate and fear.  A lot of internecine conflicts are propangadized as religious conflict, while it is actually nothing of the sort.  Do you believe that the Israeli issue is because Palestinians want to impose Islam on the Jews or they want their territory back?  

You know the Tutsi and Hutus in Rwanda were Christians.  The few Rwandan Muslims did not turn on their fellow man even though they were of different tribes.  

I have no time for your nonsense.  Believe what you want and pray to your god!  Others will practise their faith, whether you like it or not!  

Bismillaah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem
Qul yaa ayyuhal kaafiruun
Laa 'abudu maa t'abuduun
Walaa antum 'aabidunna maa a'abud
Walaa ana 'aabidun maa 'abadttum
Walaa antum 'aabiduuna maa a'abud
Lakmu deenukum wa liya deen
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by dSolution1: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2010
Revelation 3
To the Church in Sardis
1 “To the angel[a] of the church in Sardis write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits  of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.

So Frosbel which of the seven spirits must one have to be able to understand God's Words. That is if we decide not to follow Deuteronmomy 30:11
"The Blessing of Abraham" is come upon you. It shall not come like athief in the night but like the blast of a car bomb
Re: Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed by goggs(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2010
anybody in jos right now? Pls confirm reports of fighting around abbatoir area. Hope it aint true cos its back to square one for the residents again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) / Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport / Amuwo Odofin: Appeal Court Upturns Tribunal Verdict, Affirms LP's Olawande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.