Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,831 members, 7,906,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (462334 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2011
Afro_Blue:

@mavinc4u

Try to think outside the box baby.

It ain't where your from, it's where you're at.

Paradise Island Bahamas

rofl.wonderful that is where you are at.don't tell me you live at the beach. Lmao.at least thank God is not fedex.any way advertize your company,is a free world and is allowed but they are too slow in delivery.the only thing i like about them is that they will bring my package to my house without delay once it arrives to Nigeria and no payment will be made to claim your item depending on the weight of the package.i think both in and out of the box.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by AfroBlue(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2011
@@mavinc4u

I have a decent position with at 5 Star Bahamian resort but am trying to get back to Miami and sell real estate again because the market is beginning to pick up, and there is a small but vibrant 9Ja community there. Not as big as Houston but cohesive, strong, and successful. DHL is fast but I once had a problem with a shipment and decided to switch over to FedEx for peace of mind and reliabilty. My family back home in Ikoyi love the service.

abeg, if you are God loving, can cook, and have a pretty face, I'll sponsor your visa when I get back to the states.  grin
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Bamiks: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2011
@manvic ,it is truly a usps confirm delivery number,he send the usps confirm delivery document to my email, should i add the picture of the document now so that u can see it.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2011
Bamiks:

@manvic ,it is truly a usps confirm delivery number,he send the usps confirm delivery document to my email, should i add the picture of the document now so that u can see it.
ok you add the pics
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Bamiks: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2011
@manvic, dis is it

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2011
i guess this is it 918205806466310825514. tell the person to ship your item that he hasn't done that.that international tracking number is 13 digits.please some one should look at this.i mean people that reside in US and tell me if am on the right track or not.the sender probably gave him delivery confirmation that does not exist or number he had used in sending something to someone in US that is no longer in the usps system.my dear that was why i asked you who the person is to you.it matters alot
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Jsteed: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2011
@mavinc
I happen to track that delivery confirmation number at usps.com and this is the info:

"You entered: 918205806466310825514
No record of that item
Sorry, there's no information for that number. It may not be in our system yet; please check back later."

well I dont know if usps delivery confirmation number within USA is different from international mail
I have a copy of usps delivery confirmation reciept of item I mailed within usa , and it has a total of 20 digits and not 21 digits
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2011
Jsteed:

@mavinc
I happen to track that delivery confirmation number at usps.com and this is the info:

"You entered: 918205806466310825514
No record of that item
Sorry, there's no information for that number. It may not be in our system yet; please check back later."

well I dont know if usps delivery confirmation number within USA is different from international mail
I have a copy of usps delivery confirmation reciept of item I mailed within usa , and it has a total of 20 digits and not 21 digits

yes some are 20 while some are 22digits.those with 20 digits starts with 03 while those with 22 digits starts with 9 but for 21 digits,i have not heard of it too follow this link to view some https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Bamiks: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2011
Thanks all those u intervene in d talk, i apreciate it,one luv manvic4u. The sender is just an online friend.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Bamiks: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2011
He has cald them and told me the package was sent by united parce service(ups) and to be deliver by brown truck. Pls wats the brown truck abt. And if anyone av a ups staff number, giv me, so dat i can cal and ask to check if the package is truly sent. He said the package is now on attempt delivery.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Jsteed: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2011
@bamiks
Go to www.ups.com and track the item on their website. the brown truck is the truck they use in delivering their packages locally in the USA, I dont think they operate those kind of truck in nigeria,
there is discrepancy on the information this your friend is giving you,
first he scanned a delivery confirmation number that clearly show USPS, now he has giving you another postal service --united percel service(UPS), just understand that USPS and UPS are not the same company. they are different!!!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mydey: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2011
Hi mavinc,a package was sent to me from usa on the 10th of august and it hasnt arrive yet itz bn sent by usps delivery confirmation. When i tracked it 2wks ago it says itz in transit to the destination saying it process through sort facility in Norfolk,VA. When i track it again last wk it says no information is available for this item and same location till today. I dnt knw wat is going on with the package. The tracking num is 20digits dat start with 031.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2011
mydey:

Hi mavinc,a package was sent to me from usa on the 10th of august and it hasnt arrive yet itz bn sent by usps delivery confirmation. When i tracked it 2wks ago it says itz in transit to the destination saying it process through sort facility in Norfolk,VA. When i track it again last wk it says no information is available for this item and same location till today. I dnt knw wat is going on with the package. The tracking num is 20digits dat start with 031.

please follow this link https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action.that package is not coming to Nigeria is a domestic package in us

Jsteed:

@bamiks
Go to www.ups.com and track the item on their website. the brown truck is the truck they use in delivering their packages locally in the USA, I dont think they operate those kind of truck in nigeria,
there is discrepancy on the information this your friend is giving you,
first he scanned a delivery confirmation number that clearly show USPS, now he has giving you another postal service --united percel service(UPS), just understand that USPS and UPS are not the same company. they are different!!!

gbam you said it all.even that is not ups tracking number,their tracking number is alphanumeric
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2011
please who knows well about www.myus.com
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mydey: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2011
mavinc4u:

please follow this link https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action.that package is not coming to Nigeria is a domestic package in us
@mavinc r u sure d package is nt coming to nigeria cuz im really confused. What is priority mail and hw does it works?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mydey: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2011
how does priority mail work?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Iykekings: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2011
mavinc4u:

you are welcome.yes it is safe but at times usps forwards their mails to Germany which i don't know if usps has warehouse there or what thereby delaying the arrival of the package.you can visit their site and get their customer care number in case you use them and want to find out the status of your package.best of luck.

@Mavinc, much thanks!!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2011
mydey:

how does priority mail work?
it depends on what you are using the C or L
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by rocean: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2011
n aDHL i dey like use. becuse i no won here say them talk say
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by chiwuike20: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2011
pls help! I'm expecting a package frm US, bt i dont hav an international ID, drivers licence & a national ID. What other ways can i claim my package? Pls help!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MariAmara(f): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2011
@mavinc4u hello pls I am expecting a parcel from the US thru the usps service. My cousin sent it out on Monday Dec 11 via Registered Mail and for that week the tracking read "ACCEPTANCE". By 16th it told me "Processed through Sort Delivery" and since then hasn't changed. I am so worried, pls how long does it take for USPS parcels to arrive Nigeria? Isn't it airmail? Please I'm so concerned about Nipost, I don't trust them AT ALL and I am praying fervently that my parcel arrives safely and I'll go pick it up. Please info me more on this, I need help.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2011
MariAmara:

@mavinc4u hello pls I am expecting a parcel from the US thru the usps service. My cousin sent it out on Monday Dec 11 via Registered Mail and for that week the tracking read "ACCEPTANCE". By 16th it told me "Processed through Sort Delivery" and since then hasn't changed. I am so worried, pls how long does it take for USPS parcels to arrive Nigeria? Isn't it airmail? Please I'm so concerned about Nipost, I don't trust them AT ALL and I am praying fervently that my parcel arrives safely and I'll go pick it up. Please info me more on this, I need help.
what does your tracking number starts with.US only use registered mail for sending documents outside the country not parcel
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MariAmara(f): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2011
mavinc4u:

what does your tracking number starts with.US only use registered mail for sending documents outside the country not parcel
It starts with "RE".
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MariAmara(f): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2011
And I also think my cousin said something about putting it in an envelope before sending it.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2011
MariAmara:

And I also think my cousin said something about putting it in an envelope before sending it.
call me 07032349446
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by dady2011(m): 2:17am On Jan 07, 2012
How reliable is EMS speed post when use to send document from Nigeria to North America?

Someone sent me a document from Nigeria using EMS speeed post from Benin City, Nigeria and the EMS tracking # provided does not work three days after. Does anyone know how long from the date of postage (Wednesday Jan 4, 2012) the tracking # of the document will be entered into the EMS system for tracking?.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by businesslogoart: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2012
Good Info, Thanks a lot for this it has helped me a great deal keep it up .

Modern logo
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by NEGOZI: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2012
PLSSSSSSSSSS I NEED HELP SOON. HAVE ANYONE USED POSTITALIANE POST FOR DELIVERY BEFORE? I SENT SOME LUGGAGES TO MY FAMILY NOVE 29 TO FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE UMUAHIA AND MY FAMILY HAVE NOT RECECIVED ANYTHING. THIS IS A MESSAGE WE SENT FOR 25DAYS JOURNEY BUT YET HAVE NOT REACHED THEM. I HAVE GONE TO THE POST OFFICE IN ITALY WERE I SENT IT FROM , THEY TOLD ME THAT THIS IS THE FIRST PROBLEM THEY ARE ENCOUNTERING IN SENDING THINGS TO NIGERIA MAYBE IT COULD BE AS A RESULT OF PROTEST IN NIGERIA.

fUNNY ENOUGH THEY DONT HAVE ANY TELEPHONE NUMBER IN NIGERIA TO CALL AND CANT TRACK IT ONLINE BECAUSE IT IS NOT AMONG THE GOODS THAT ARE NEEDED FOR INSURANCE. I AM NOT HAPPY OVER THIS AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT. ONLY HOPE THAT THE PROBLEM COULD BE AS A RESULT OF THE PROTEST.

PLEASE I NEED HELP.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2012
NEGOZI: PLSSSSSSSSSS I NEED HELP SOON. HAVE ANYONE USED POSTITALIANE POST FOR DELIVERY BEFORE? I SENT SOME LUGGAGES TO MY FAMILY NOVE 29 TO FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE UMUAHIA AND MY FAMILY HAVE NOT RECECIVED ANYTHING. THIS IS A MESSAGE WE SENT FOR 25DAYS JOURNEY BUT YET HAVE NOT REACHED THEM. I HAVE GONE TO THE POST OFFICE IN ITALY WERE I SENT IT FROM , THEY TOLD ME THAT THIS IS THE FIRST PROBLEM THEY ARE ENCOUNTERING IN SENDING THINGS TO NIGERIA MAYBE IT COULD BE AS A RESULT OF PROTEST IN NIGERIA.

fUNNY ENOUGH THEY DONT HAVE ANY TELEPHONE NUMBER IN NIGERIA TO CALL AND CANT TRACK IT ONLINE BECAUSE IT IS NOT AMONG THE GOODS THAT ARE NEEDED FOR INSURANCE. I AM NOT HAPPY OVER THIS AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT. ONLY HOPE THAT THE PROBLEM COULD BE AS A RESULT OF THE PROTEST.

PLEASE I NEED HELP.

ems site is www.emsng.com.their phone number is there to call them.hope you have seen your package
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 01, 2012
Please,which post office is vry good in Ibadan tht can be used to send package outside d country? And hw many wrking days does it takes a package to reach Malaysia using registered frm Nig...?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by i1234: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
Iykekings: @mavinc, Pls I just recently sent a package to my sister thru USPS priority mail. The tracking number begins with CW, would it still go thru EMS. She resides in Abuja, does she need to go the regular post office or one that have EMS service? although it's just over a week now, I just want to let her know what to do. thanks

I unfortunately was not aware of this thread before utilizing U.S. Postal Service (USPS) in sending a parcel across to Nigeria (& that USPS partners with NIPOST back home). I just sent a parcel via their Priority Mail International (PMI) service a few days ago & sadly failed to take down the parcel #/customs #/receipt # (as I was in a hurry). I realize now the tracking # started with a CW but will like to know if the parcel will have to be picked up from NIPOST general office in Lagos (Shomolu/Marina) or if it will be delivered to the particular NIPOST post-office which has the P.O. Box I filled in on the receiver address part of the form. I'll appreciate any advice on this to know how best to advice the receiver.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107) (Reply)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.