Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,207 members, 7,873,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' (9580 Views)

Boko Haram Bomb Experts Arrested In Kaduna (Photo) / U.S. Terrorism Experts Arrive In Nigeria Jan 2016 / Four Heart Experts Arrive For Yar'adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by xterra2(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2011
This is an edit:
Useless Nairaland, it quoted the wrong thing for me, angry
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Beaf: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2011
13volts:

if advance countries like japan, south korea, isreal and even u.k. Would request usa technogical assistance in time need i see no reason why 9jah would welcome the fbi wit open arms

If you people had developed the country when you had a chance, then Nigeria wouldn't be in need now. Lets welcome the FBI with open arms, America is your friend.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2011
Beaf:

If you people had developed the country when you had a chance, then Nigeria wouldn't be in need now. Lets welcome the FBI with open arms, America is your friend.

this from the fellow who was endorsing the incompetence of the SSS during the stalled oct 1 investigations?
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by goggs(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2011
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist'

Kai, reading the whole article I see no evidence of FBI SWARMING Abuja. This kind of headline is typical of Sun Newspaper.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by youngmonie: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2011
to me thooo, if they are going to check this terrorism thingy goin on in Nigeria, we must frst of all SECURE OUR BORDERS, cos we have all this idiots coming in freely from places like NIGER REPUBLIC. So its very difficult to differentiate them from HAUSA NIGERIANS
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Barkono: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2011
Quote from Beaf:
It will not be long before we start seeing US drones bombing extremists in the North, just like in Pakistan.

We can see how warped your mind is. The yankees are more smarter than that. They have respect for the people of the north than those who smitten their investment on daily basis in the creeks. Come to Kano, on a traditional sallah durbar, and see top CEOs of the major oil companies,ambassadors etc with their families, enjoying sallah celebrations.
With no investments in the North, they are at home anytime.
I wonder how Boko Haram is a threat to their investments?
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Jenifa1: 12:50am On Jan 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Are they done with Iraq?

technically they are done with Iraq. Obama declared that combat was over.
But there is still war in Afghanistan/Pakistan which is EXACTLY the reason why they are out here to "help" us investigate. This is the key sentence in the article:
"Napolitano said the attacks show how the reach of international terrorism 'knows no bounds.' "
The US needs to contain the terrorists they are fighting in the middle east. These terrorists seek out hideouts in other nations and that's what the US is fearful of and is trying to investigate and contain the spillover effects. They will send their FBI to any country they suspect that might have connection to the terrorist they're fighting in the middle east. Mutallab has already proved that there is some connection of Nigeria to middle east terrorist networks.

so in summary, FBI in Abuja is tiny part of the US war on terrorism. Although this war is concentrated in the middle east.

Beaf:

Just to re-emphasise, we will soon be seeing US bombing attacks in Northern Nigeria. FBI involvement is quite minor compared to that, so lets save our tears.
All Islamic terrorist actions are ultimately targetted at the US, therefore they are legitimately interested in the increasingly ugly events in Northern Nigeria.

Blame the political fools in the core North who think bombing innocent souls is some sort of political campaign.

very true!!!
not saying US will start dropping bombs on nigeria but they will definitely do it if they see fit.
and the islamic terrorists network is definitely their target I agree.

the question really is what is the source of the bombing? political campaign shenanigans or really terrorist/mutallab act?
I guess we have to wait for the FBI investigation results seeing that our own govt agencies are inept at such processes. lol
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by surveycash(m): 1:09am On Jan 03, 2011
Nigeria is really in trouble if US is lending a helping hand, This problem started immediately after Condeliza Rice visits and their report that Nigeria will be a failed state by 2015, It is all their handiwork,
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Beaf: 1:23am On Jan 03, 2011
Barkono:

Quote from Beaf:
It will not be long before we start seeing US drones bombing extremists in the North, just like in Pakistan.

We can see how warped your mind is. The yankees are more smarter than that. They have respect for the people of the north than those who smitten their investment on daily basis in the creeks. Come to Kano, on a traditional sallah durbar, and see top CEOs of the major oil companies,ambassadors etc with their families, enjoying sallah celebrations.
With no investments in the North, they are at home anytime.
I wonder how Boko Haram is a threat to their investments?

Keep wondering. The topmost officials in US security have labelled an incident in Nigeria as terrorist for the very first time. . . Keep thinking the word "terrorism" is a description for how American enjoy Sallah celeberations in Kano.

Many of us on NL really do not understand the World.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by naijangel7(f): 1:29am On Jan 03, 2011
"A military source told Sunday Sun that some of the human parts at the scene of the incident included legs that were cut off from around the thigh area of victims. He said the legs include those of male and female and other human flesh scattered all over the market, which is beginning to ooze a putrefying odour."

And so what does the "military source" expect us to do with this piece of information? Rejoice at their ineptitude at controlling the damage at the crime scene by appropriate cleanup or applaud their lack of acknowledgement of the dignity of the deceased??
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 03, 2011
nigeria will break up soon, it is indeed a failed state. pls mark my words!
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 03, 2011
if nigeria's oil wealth were in the north, you think the northerners would not have persecuted the south and tried to make us second class citizens at best
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by eherbal(m): 2:23am On Jan 03, 2011
FBI in nigeria?i hope CTU is also with them.erm,i'll like to see jack bauer.we are so nigeria,so yesterday,allowing other people to clean up our mess.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by isalegan2: 2:51am On Jan 03, 2011
Sweet T:

I am really ashamed by this, FBI needs to get out of Nigeria. Nigeria is a sovereign land and the Bomb threat are not directed towards America. This is really shameful, if our Government is so inept they should allow somebody who knows how to do their to rule. I am really sad about this development.

Very sad development indeed. From frypan to fire. Trusting the evil empire like we were born yesterday. Of course, if Nigeria security forces can work with the Israeli Mossad, we shouldn't be too shocked they are willing to sell us out to be recolonised, this time by the most heartless child-ra.p.ing assassinating bunch of invaders out there. They will do worse to us than they did to the Iraqis. Abu Ghraib will sound like a picnic when they're done with us. I am so disgusted!

Once consolation, they probably planned the whole bombing in the first place. So, it shouldn't take them long to announce the makeup of the bomb. An arrest is another matter.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 03, 2011
Interesting .

The strange thing, is that I have not noticed any mention of the Abuja bombs in UK or US TV News, yet they are concerned enough to send FBI agents.

I never trust western involvement in our affairs.

Question we should be asking is whether our government requested America's assistance or whether it was America's suggestion.

The way our leaders are running affairs I fully understand why many are welcoming USA involvement.

I am quite sure if Nigeria was occupied by the USA tomorrow there may even be a significant proportion of the population who would welcome it.

Very sad state od affairs.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by fstrangest: 3:51am On Jan 03, 2011
isale_gan2:

Very sad development indeed. From frypan to fire. Trusting the evil empire like we were born yesterday. Of course, if Nigeria security forces can work with the Israeli Mossad, we shouldn't be too shocked they are willing to sell us out to be recolonised, this time by the most heartless child-ra.p.ing assassinating bunch of invaders out there. They will do worse to us than they did to the Iraqis. Abu Ghraib will sound like a picnic when they're done with us. I am so disgusted!

Once consolation, they probably planned the whole bombing in the first place. So, it shouldn't take them long to announce the makeup of the bomb. An arrest is another matter.

You only see evil in things you perceive as un-islamic?

I do not agree with the presence of FBI in Nigeria; that said, your tirade on this issue is just unwarranted, to put it kindly.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Olaedo1: 4:01am On Jan 03, 2011
isale_gan2:

Of course they are behind the bombing,that is why they are in nigeria so quick. But you know who is to blame for this nonsense, Northerners.If they weren't so power hungry and unfair none of this would be happening so don't blame anybody else.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by dvee2: 4:10am On Jan 03, 2011
monstrous mass murder of innocent souls has occurred in Jos again and we are, as always, being insulted with unimaginative, flyblown, and soporific platitudes by our political, media, and clerical elites.

Almost every prominent Nigerian who has commented on this heartless, high-tech mass slaughter has mouthed one of three predictably ready-made bromides: oh, this is all about politics, not religion; it’s a failure of security and leadership; and it’s the consequence of poverty.

This is the safe, standard, prepackaged rhetorical frippery that our elites effortlessly regurgitate whenever violent communal convulsions erupt in any part of the country. But this is getting insufferably trite. If the hypocrisy or intellectual laziness that actuates these thoughtless, simplistic sound bites didn’t have far-reaching consequences for our continued existence as a nation and, in fact, our very survival as a people, one would simply yawn in silence and ignore them.

But it so often happens that after these hypocritical, clichéd phrases are uttered, the nation will be anesthetized into a false sense of security and normalcy, the culprits will never be ferreted out much less punished, and everybody will go to sleep—until the next upheaval recrudesces and jolts us all out of our pigheaded complacence.
A scene from the bombings in Jos

And then the predictably mind-numbing, mealy-mouthed banalities will be invoked again by the elites to explain away what happened, and so on and so forth. This rhetorical formula is safe because it absolves people in political and cultural authority from the triple burdens of thinking, confronting uncomfortable truths, and taking action. That’s why politicians are often ironically the first to blame “politicians” for the episodic fits violence that now habitually punctuate our national life. Well, “politician” is a floating signifier that encapsulates everybody in politics, and what refers to everybody, as they say, refers to nobody. Case closed.
To be sure, political manipulation, inept security and leadership, and poverty are all deeply implicated in the perpetual cycle of violence and recriminations that have become fixtures in our socio-political landscape. But a murderous pervasion of religious doctrines and violent, unthinking ethnic particularism are even greater culprits. People who are brainwashed into believing that those who don’t share their faith deserve to be murdered, or people who are so wedded to their ethnicity that they lack the capacity to tolerate others, are just as dangerous and as culpable—if not more so— as the politicians who “manipulate” them.

Poverty, in and of itself, does not predispose people to violence. There are much poorer countries in Africa than Nigeria that are remarkably peaceful. Take, for an example, Benin Republic, our western neighbor. Or Senegal, an over-90-percent Muslim country that elected a Roman Catholic as its first president. And, of course, security lapses become an issue only in societies that have a predisposition to senseless, unprovoked violence, such as ours.

Now, a group which calls itself Jama’atu Ahlus Sunnah Lid Da’awati Wal Jihad hasclaimed responsibility for the deadly bombs in Jos. It also claims to have perpetrated its savage murder of innocents, some of whom may in fact be Muslims, on behalf of Muslims and Islam. But the preponderance of reactions to this unsettling revelation among our Muslim leaders and commentators, including security agencies, has been to impulsively dismiss the group’s claim even when they have no contrary evidence—much like Goodluck Jonathan and his minions unthinkingly exculpated the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) of responsibility for the October 1 terrorist attacks even when the group actually claimed responsibility for the attacks. Same attitude, different personalities. That is the Nigerian story.

One uncomfortable fact that our elites in northern Nigerian have been shy to confront meaningfully and fearlessly is that we do have a worryingly enervating crisis of noxious religious literalism. By religious literalism I mean lazy, literal, and de-contextualized reading of religious texts, which current Central Bank governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi almost singlehandedly fought for several years in newspaper articles when he was an ordinary banker. I’ve heard so much thoroughgoing hate and blatant call to murder by local, often ignored, religious clerics in the name of sermonizing. These are unmentionable sermons that will curdle the blood of any sane person and cause them to wonder if they share the same humanity as these ignorant, homicidal clerics. Boko Haram’s leader’s video justifying and claiming responsibility for the Jos bombings is an eerie echo of these hateful sermons.

But I know these sermons to be atrociously grotesque perversions of Islam’s core teachings because I am the son of a Muslim scholar who knows as much about Islam as any educated Muslim should. My 80-something-year-old dad taught me to read and write in Arabic before I even learned to read in the Roman alphabet. And my dad’s dad was a Christian. So were many of his brothers and sisters--in a predominantly Muslim community. Yet we lived in peace. My dad always took care to remind us, like all broadminded Muslim scholars do or should, that the references to “unbelievers” in the Qur’an are not to Christians or Jews; they are to seventh-century Arabian idolaters who launched unprovoked attacks against the emergent Islamic religion.

Christians and Jews are properly called “ahlul kitaab” (translated as “people of the book”) in the Qur’an. Although the relationship between early Muslims in the 7thcentury and Christians was not without problems, it was, for the most part, marked by tolerance as evidenced in several Qur’anic verses.

Examples: “Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve" (2:62, 5:69, and many other similar verses); “[A]nd nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, ‘We are Christians,’ because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant” (5:82).

In the second verse, you can almost mentally picture the Nigerian Reverend Hassan Matthew Kukah and many (Catholic) priests.

But ignorant, hate-filled, and hidebound religious literalists have stripped adherents of other Abrahamic faiths of their status as “people of the book” and have dressed them in the borrowed robes of “unbelievers.” And they are straining hard to make gullible people believe that all the scriptural verses about retaliatory aggression against “unbelievers” in the Qur’an refer to Christians and Jews.

Unfortunately, these hitherto fringe perverts of the message of the Qur’an are beginning to enjoy a position of dominance in northern Nigeria’s religious discourse, and many sane, thinking people are afraid to contradict them, lest they be tagged as “hypocrites” or “sympathizers of unbelievers” and then murdered.

I know I speak for millions of silent Nigerian Muslims when I say that these blood-thirsty, homicidal beasts who murdered innocent men, women, and children in the name of Islam don’t represent us. But until enough Muslim leaders and commentators come out to openly denounce these people and the ideology of hate that animates them, they will continue to hijack and appropriate the mainstream, and we will all pay dearly for this--literally and symbolically.

But, first, the perpetrators must be made to face the consequences of their murders. Unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan has robbed himself of the moral capital to bring these murderers to justice because he also publicly shielded his own MEND kinsmenfrom the consequences of their own savage terrorism against Nigeria.

The question is: can we afford to go on like this, especially now that we are entering a really dangerous phase of mutual annihilation through bombs? Certainly, our elites’ habitual, knee-jerk, platitudinous reactions to communal violence will hasten our collective ruination. But we need to always remember that the consequences of a violent break-up of Nigeria won’t be pretty for everybody.

Tolerance, understanding, and the acceptance of our diversity are the only values that can sustain us a nation.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 03, 2011
^^^ u two fools just shutup and stop talking rubbish. Nigerians and silly conspiracy theories! really what does America have to gain by bombing Nigeria? honestly plz tell me.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by cuteonyii(m): 4:50am On Jan 03, 2011
well unfortunately, we do not need your opinion, support or approval to come to Nigeria and destroy the blood thirsting terrorist that are raising their ugly heads. maybe you are sad or disappointed about the news of FBI cos you think that this was going to be the Nigerian Game as usual, sorry,
Listen, FBI is just an intro,
by the time you know what is going on, we will bring our almighty military base on your door step. controlling the movement of all the idiots in the north.
drone bomb will become your morning rain.

Iraq is not yet over, but don't worry we are multitasking nation, we can handle as many idiots as possible around the world at the same time
hoahh.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Beaf: 4:56am On Jan 03, 2011
No be only FBI de Abuja, MOSSAD sef full ground! The bombers and their masters are in for a tough game. Bloody terrorists!
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 03, 2011
who is this cuteonyii? are u on pills or something? joker tongue
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by owobokiri(m): 5:16am On Jan 03, 2011
Nigerians should be ashamed of themselves. Any slight security issue we run to  Scotland yard and FBI. It is not even the way we ask for help that is belittling, it is the way the press prepares the public to accept this trend as if it is the fad that shows how depraved the society has become. We called for foreign help with Abiolas autopsy, now it is starting to look like the same people we ran to for help with the autopsy might know one or two things about the mans killing. When Bola Ige was murdered, both the family and the government were willing to call on foreign help for the investigations. The same thing with the Lagos barracks bomb explosions and the killing of the former PDP guber-aspirant in Lagos. Now, Boko Haram and bomb politics are here and we are on our knees begging for foreign help , in spite of the billions allocated to the security agencies every year. Matter of fact the defense budget used to be the largest in this country's history for decades.

The barracks that was bombed in Abuja was constructed by Julius Berger and co, , a foreign entity, only in Nigeria! In other places, a foreigner cant photograph an army base, in Nigeria oyibo man  builds that! True to character, we still have some Nigerians trying to explain  away this shame as if it is remotely acceptable. South Korea can boast of extremely sophisticated forensic labs, where is Nigerias? Israel is a 'wizard' on security issues, how about Nigeria? How can you compare these countrys ability to run a serious investigation on a crime like this with Nigeria?Why cant we run an efficient investigation on these kind of crimes after a century of independence? Our leaders get sick and they go to the west. Time for holidays, they go to the west. Loots? they dump that in foreign banks. Now even simple investigations for crime committed in Nigeria are being done by western agencies while Jonathan continues to quote Al jazeera and CNN like a village boy that just watched TV the first time. How sure are guys that some of these crimes are not being instigated by some of these countries to influence the outcome of next years elections? When are we going to start inviting the Iranians to help us with investigations as it regards smuggling of bombs into Nigeria? My people, I really tire
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by owobokiri(m): 5:20am On Jan 03, 2011
if nigeria's oil wealth were in the north, you think the northerners would not have persecuted the south and tried to make us second class citizens at best

You mean make us 3rd class citizens? Because we are already in the 2nd place for ages.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by cuteonyii(m): 5:52am On Jan 03, 2011
slyfoxxjoe
who is this cuteonyii? are u on pills or something? joker

what the Bleep you wona know about me?, where did you pitch your tent?
so that i can come and manifest myself unto you.

correct am on pills, but i will wake up soon to suck your blood like a vampire.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by SweetT1: 6:01am On Jan 03, 2011
I wonder for how long they will play the world Police?
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by calddon(m): 6:16am On Jan 03, 2011
dozens burnt in jos, humans looking like goat, mass graves being dug nobody seeked 4 US asistance nw abuja 4 people confirmed dead n twenty sumtin injured. They r nw seekin 4 help just because it has happened close 2 them.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by isalegan2: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2011
fstrangest:

You only see evil in things you perceive as un-islamic?

So I'm a fundamentalist because I don't want to see any Nigerian violated by invading petroleum-worshipping imperialists streaming into my country under the guise of world policing?

Anyway, you're young yet. smiley  You'll one day learn who your real enemies are.   

I see evil in what is evil.  Regardless of the source.  lipsrsealed
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2011
My own problem is that Nigerians including their leaders always display obvious ingnorance! Patroling the street of Abuja with uniformed men in a siren blaring motor-cade! Are they trying to quel riot? I think they realy need Uncle Sam for a lesson on how to handle terorrism.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by thiscounts(m): 7:25am On Jan 03, 2011
When I picked up my pen and wrote in fiction about what dangers ahead of the country[BEHIND THE RAGING FIRE] I never knew what I was writing to be vision.Now I wept asking myself is it only the Literary authors that have eye into the future?Why these politicians can't see and pre-empt the future happenings?Maybe because they dont truly have the passion we have to shape our world to better place to live.

Will my grand children still have a country call Nigeria in years to come?I WEPT!
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Olaedo1: 7:26am On Jan 03, 2011
thiscounts:

When I picked up my pen and wrote  in fiction about what dangers ahead of the country[BEHIND THE RAGING FIRE] I never knew what I was writing to be vision.Now I wept asking myself is it only the Literary authors that have eye into the future?Why these politicians can't see and pre-empt the future happenings?Maybe because they dont truly have the passion we have to shape our world to better place to live.

Will my grand children still have a country call Nigeria in years to come?I WEPT!

@ the bolded, you better pray they won't!
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by amazonia(m): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2011
only terrorists sympathisers are afraid and quaking over America getting involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali / PDP Leadership Tussle; Sheriff, Markarfi Refuse To Shift Ground. / Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.