Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' (9577 Views)

Boko Haram Bomb Experts Arrested In Kaduna (Photo) / U.S. Terrorism Experts Arrive In Nigeria Jan 2016 / Four Heart Experts Arrive For Yar'adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Rhino5dm: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Even America imports non-america cars and computers. If you're abroad right now, lift up your laptop, check the bottom part and you'll prolly see "MADE IN CHINA".

That aside, no we should not remain helpless. But we should use this opportunity to strengthen our defense and security parts. While we're doing that, we should beware of those whose offered their help, we should be wise about tha

the FBI is needed on a short  run, but on a long run we should develop our security and necessary things in place.

hehehhe, so eru lo n ba gbogbo yin? lol ewo bi [b]bidemi [/b]se ko Bibeli jo si abe bed e.
I understand.

just my 2 cent concern for innocent lives which may turns out to be mine.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2011
dSolution? I canot undestand ur logic at all! Are u saying that the boko haram or whoever the terorist are, are justified in their actions just as the americans to the indians and blacks long ago?
dSolution, are u sure u are not one of the boko harams?
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by fstrangest: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2011
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTumUJq0CfU?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

Listen to the world of Jah!
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2011
CGKing:

Pls what are u talking about sir?? For fifty years your nation couldnt jack about security and good governance now they want to get a helping hand and u guys r upset?? After they last bomb blast what your ppl do? The US with its experience (whether bad or good) has offered to help ensure the elements doing these r brought to justice and their materials confiscated and u r here saying what?

U have been complaining for 50 years and we have had enough of that, if we cant do it then lets get some help . . . at least to clean up this particular one.

Yes i believe the intentions of the americans are pure. They have a thinking government and know that Nigeria could be instrumental to its survival or destruction. Their goal could be to fight terrorism everywhere in the world because their silence will only make terrorism grow stronger than their nation. Ultimately, if islamic terrorism gets strong in Nigeria u will all see that it was intended for US destruction.

And u guys have to quit this rubbish quote that is becoming popular: should revisit history. . . . the history of American's terrorism fight in another man's land.. America's fight on terrorism would have prevailed in iraq and Afghanistan if only the ppl of these states supported their effort. The ppl were at war with the americans because of their religious beliefs and ideologies. Islam was the key enemy to their effort. Their fight in Nigeria will succeed if guys like u keep your religious ideologies to urself and let them do what they came for. If u and your folks keep fighting them, u will b fighting on the side of the terrorists without knowing and condemning them (the terrorists) on the other hand. LET THEM DO WHAT THEY CAME FOR AND SEE WHETHER U R RIGHT. Afterall, u werent doing anything before.

Yea, and you think the Northerners [majority Islamic] have the same ideologies as theirs?
We should not be looking at the short-term project, but at the final outcome. But anywaz sha. . . .

no vex. . . . yay for "development"!

Rhino.5dm:

the FBI is needed on a short  run, but on a long run we should develop our security and necessary things in place.
just my 2 cent concern for innocent lives which may turns out to be mine.
Ok o!
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Olaedo1: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2011
All of this chaos is a product of a people being held against their will.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Defender1: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2011
CGKing:

Do Nigerians have respect for human life?
What is the meaning of the last statement u made?

No. Many Nigerians do not have respect for HUMAN LIFE. They only have respect for "glass beads, mirrors and alcohol"(That was what the Americans gave to Nigerians so that they would sell their citizens, their people, their neighbors into slavery.)

Today the offspring? descendants? children? of those hard hearted greedy people who sold their neighbors into slavery for glass beads and alcohol are doing the same thing. This time they are doing it for shiny cars and smart phones and alcohol

And the offspring? descendants? children? of those who have been cheated, and killed, and sold into slavery; yes the children of those innocent people have now decided to become "RESTLESS" and throw the YOKE off their necks. Ladies and gentlemen please welcome in the "FULFILLMENT & MANIFESTATION OF THE BLESSING OF ABRAHAM" Genesis 27:40
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by MUZBO(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2011
Jonathan and all in government are fo.ols and God will allow the devil punish them 4 not taking the bull by the horn against these terrorists!! Wat have they done about those Jos bombers? NOTHING!! Now they r callin FBI. In a few months wikileaks will reveal that the FBI identified the bombers but adviced the Nigerian govt to ignore the 'highly placed murderers' for the greater good. Our destiny is in our hands alone.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by bidemi12(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

hehehhe, so eru lo n ba gbogbo yin? lol ewo bi [b]bidemi [/b]se ko Bibeli jo si abe bed e.
I understand.

You seem not to understand. you logic was disjointed/erratic and did not make any sense. that was what scared me. It was/is very unlike you. Are you okay?  grin
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Rhino5dm: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2011
lavoro!!! angry

chievu diamo possibile sta sera cheesy cheesy.

arrievuderci! wink
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2011
bidemi12:

You seem not to understand. you logic was disjointed/erratic and did not make any sense. that was what scared me. It was/is very unlike you. Are you okay?  grin

No, I am not. Obviouly, I still have the Christmas weed in my system.

I am going to go and poop it out. . . .then come back and thank Gawd for this welcoming "development".

I'll brb cheesy
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by bidemi12(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

No, I am not. Obviouly, I still have the Christmas weed in my system.

I am going to go and poop it out. . . .then come back and thank Gawd for this welcoming "development".

I'll brb cheesy

You're nut's. . . . . . . grin
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by SisiKill1: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2011
Are people really that naïve to think overhauling an entire country's "Homeland Security System" can be done in the blink of eye? I believe they have to be or they wouldn't be saying things like "why can't we train our own SSS to do it instead of bringing the FBI". So what. . .the investigation should stop until the Nigerian SSS is capable of conducting it? Oh yeah a lot of sense that makes.

I fail to see how having the American FBI help in this matter makes Nigeria look any worse than they already make themselves. In my opinion, seeking help probably one of the admirable thing they've done in this situation. At least they admit they have a problem, instead of burying their heads in the sand.

Seeking outside help is an immediate short term solution, while training the SSS is a long term solution and there's nothing in the books that says both solution can be undertaken concurrently.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by dSolution1: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2011
Oladiran:

dSolution? I canot undestand your logic at all! Are u saying that the boko haram or whoever the terorist are, are justified in their actions just as the americans to the indians and blacks long ago?
dSolution, are u sure u are not one of the boko harams?

Me I enjoy using my laptop, I love using my gsm phone, I remain glued to my TV set, I drive Japanese car and I thank God that I have a university degree. Oladiran I do not say that education is forbidden. Indeed any Muslim who says education is forbidden(boko haram) is not a true Muslim because the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W commanded ALL MUSLIMS to " Seek knowledge(education) even if you have to trek to China to get it. Reported by Bukhari and Muslim.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by CGKing(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, and you think the Northerners [majority Islamic] have the same ideologies as theirs?
We should not be looking at the short-term project, but at the final outcome. But anywaz sha. . . .

no vex. . . . yay for "development"!

Ok o!

Not sure the northerners have any ideologies. How did this even get into . . .
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by firmi(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
naijanistan o
nigeritan its nt going to work out.
see china 4 example 1.4 billion ppl nd yet dey dont even have all dis non sense
y because dey run d iron hand kind of gov{communist.}
1980s-armed robbery was introduced no strict law was 2 chek its menace
in d new millenia kid napping bunkring nd so on.nw bombing in d name of religion.
in china d least u gt u gt is life in prison or a death sentence. cool
we ar 2 linient wit d way we do politics.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by firmi(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2011
nd government
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2011
Yeah right. Like they helped in unravelling Bola Ige's murder.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by fstrangest: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2011
Xavier.:

Yeah right. Like they helped in unravelling Bola Ige's murder.

Those were British forensic experts, not FBI
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by calddon(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2011
shey wen u.s added naija 2 their list of terrorist watever we were all crying, nw c wats happening.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nsiman(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2011
Abi?
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by ocelot2006(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2011
FOR PETE'S SAK, WHY IS EVERYONE GETTINGSO WORKED UP ABOUT THE FBI ASSISTING IN THE INVESTIGATION?! Now I do not trust the Americans one bit, and I know a have A LOT seasoned and well trained agents, operators, intel analysts with our foreign/domestic/military intelligence services and law enforcements units, but WE NEED all the help we can get in nipping this problem in the bud. Besides, I'm sure that the FBI will only be serving in an advisory role, probably under the supervision of the SSS or the Office of the NSA.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by fstrangest: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2011
ocelot2006:

FOR PETE'S SAK, WHY IS EVERYONE GETTINGSO WORKED UP ABOUT THE FBI ASSISTING IN THE INVESTIGATION?! Now I do not trust the Americans one bit, and I know a have A LOT seasoned and well trained agents, operators, intel analysts with our foreign/domestic/military intelligence services and law enforcements units, but WE NEED all the help we can get in nipping this problem in the bud. Besides, I'm sure that the FBI will only be serving in an advisory role, probably under the supervision of the SSS or the Office of the NSA.
\

Really?

LIKE THIS GUY?:

Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by fexlist(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2011
Boko haram or Mend or who soever did this God will reward them. By God grace peace shall reign in naija. Amen!
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
Bottom line is Nigeria has absolutely no security.

It is important to have the FBI , and especially Mossad on the ground, to assist with not just resolving the current spate of bombing , but to put in place preventative measures against future plots.

Summarily whether we like it or not the entire world is facing a global threat of mass murder through bombings and mumbai style attacks.

Look at India for example, their response to the terrorist attacks was to say the least shambolic, of course the FBI moved in to help and the Indians humbly allowed them with no complaints whatsoever.

Even the UK that suffered over 40 deaths in the 7/7 attacks had to work with the FBI to investigate.

What on earth is the matter with Nigerians  angry and our misplaced pride 

We are proud about this and proud about that , and yet in reality so hollow when it comes to the actualisation of our dreams and expectations.

Please get real. America is OUR Friend. Period.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by ocelot2006(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
fstrangest:

\

Really?

LIKE THIS GUY?:

Our intelligence and LE services will always have baffoons/morons like those. Still, i stand on my point, this being that we have a lot of seasoned and capable people there.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by HamidO1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2011
FBI, Mossad and co can't succeed in Nigeria because there is no structure on ground to help them. Only God knows what the SSS is doing, they are meant to gather intelligence on cases like this and probably ask FBI and co for help, not the FBI coming here directly
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nsiman(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2011
I think those that have link to the acts are they that are opposing fbi's assistance in the investigation
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by bidemi12(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2011
Hamid O:

FBI, Mossad and co can't succeed in Nigeria because there is no structure on ground to help them. Only God knows what the SSS is doing, they are meant to gather intelligence on cases like this and probably ask FBI and co for help, not the FBI coming here directly

Very very correct. Thank God they are here to help. The only problem is that they will fustrated like hell. Best case scenario is they will know how the bomb was made but who acually planted it would be a tough call. Nigeria keeps no records of it's citizens and visitors so how can they trace anything? we live in a country where there is no data for effective tracking/investigation. Module of a real jungle environment.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by londoner: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2011
Nigeria is a sovereign nation indeed, lol Where they sovereign when people from Niger and Chad were trooping to set up Boko Horam cells? Were they sovereign, when Islamic fundamentalists were targetting Nigerians and setting up Al-queda cells in the north?

Did anyone complain? Now that it has grown into this bombing saga, people are complaining that America and FBI want to assist. Truth is, they probabaly have more kniwledge and information on Nigerian extreneist activities on Nigerian soil than any Nigerian security agency.

They definately have more expertise and equipment for anti-terrorism. When they arrested Mr. Nigerian "underpants bomber", they got him to give informatin, when we had the LEADER of this same Boko Horam, we killed him and let him die probably without extracting useful information. The 400 Boko Horam that were busted out of jail at the beginning of October shows clearly that we cant do this on our own at all.

We NEED their assistance, that is quite clear.
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2011
thats a nice idea
Re: U.S. Bomb Experts Arrive - FBI Agents swarm Abuja - OBAMA Says ' We will assist' by bidemi12(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2011
USarmy:

thats a nice idea

Are we brother's in the CREED?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Downpour Displaces 10,000 In Borno, Washes Up 500 Bodies From Graves / Heavy Shooting Scares Voters Away In Ebonyi / President Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo - VON DG, Okechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.